The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Upcoming PTS Balance Changes

• crobarXIII
    crobarXIII
    ✭✭✭
    WildWilbur wrote: »
    crobarXIII wrote: »
    WildWilbur wrote: »
    Vancouver_LostLagoon_NorthPath_900.jpg

Is that in your actual neighborhood? Nice pic!

Did you get the joke?

Ofc, so what? My question was is the pic googled for the lulz or does he made the pic on his own? What's the problem?

Didn't mean to offend, I myself just found it weird you didn't even say so much as a lol & went straight to a nice pic. Maybe you just didn't find it funny or I'm just weird & am overthinking this whole thing. Sorry!
    Edited by crobarXIII on July 28, 2017 3:53PM
    PS4-NA-1000+cp
    Nightblade-Redguard-Stamina Dps : Nightblade-Argonian-Tank : Dragonknight-Imperial-Tank : Dragonknight-Darkelf-Magicka Dps
    Sorcerer-Khajiit-Stamina Dps : Sorcerer-Highelf-Magicka Dps : Templar-Redguard-Stamina Dps : Templar-Highelf-Magicka Dps
    Warden-Imperial-Tank : Warden-Highelf-Magicka Dps
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    l3alls wrote: »
    Koolio wrote: »
    Please lets one of the sets fixed be Impregnable. It is extremely overpowered. I hit a heavy armor user with an 18k Incap tooltip + shadow + spriggan for 5.4k crit. How is that even possible? I had no chance in medium because he did more damage to me. Please look into this.

@Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Did you lose a fight and then tag the devs to nerf them? Lmao

Your serious? I don't care about losing a duel. The point is, this was my friend by the way, that the set is over performing by a long shot? So why did YOU even post? I say something constructive and you waste a space to post. Thanks for the reply though.

So you spec for full damage with spriggan and shadow mundus to do a lot of crit damage and have the extra penetration to help with heavy armor.
    The other player uses a 5pc set to counter the high crit damage that nightblades have. Maybe with all Inpen traits again to push that even further.
    His build countered yours plain and simple. That's not OP. Just because you can't go around hitting everyone for 14k i caps doesn't mean the set is over performing. His build probably wouldn't do as well if he fights a magic Sorc with 50k plus max magic and 30% crit.

I would also like to see the picture of it being a crit considering you cant stack Inpen as high as crit damage. There isn't a cap on Inpen just doesn't become worth having that high of Inpen until you fight a Nightblade Stacking Crit damage as high as possible.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DDuke Dusk's pet sorc is not even that good, dracane is the absolute god of that class. Dusk just rolls whatever is fotm, like he did with stamdk back in the day.

Anyway, I would put pet sorc on 1st place as being the strongest 1v1 class, but a well played stamblade is close 2nd, even 1st againt 99% of the player base. Like I don't know many pet sorcs that beat my buddy Jeff on his ;)
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Nightblade complaining his Incap didn't help to two shot as usual. Rich.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please lets one of the sets fixed be Impregnable. It is extremely overpowered. I hit a heavy armor user with an 18k Incap tooltip + shadow + spriggan for 5.4k crit. How is that even possible? I had no chance in medium because he did more damage to me. Please look into this.

@Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Did you lose a fight and then tag the devs to nerf them? Lmao

Your serious? I don't care about losing a duel. The point is, this was my friend by the way, that the set is over performing by a long shot? So why did YOU even post? I say something constructive and you waste a space to post. Thanks for the reply though.

So you spec for full damage with spriggan and shadow mundus to do a lot of crit damage and have the extra penetration to help with heavy armor.
    The other player uses a 5pc set to counter the high crit damage that nightblades have. Maybe with all Inpen traits again to push that even further.
    His build countered yours plain and simple. That's not OP. Just because you can't go around hitting everyone for 14k i caps doesn't mean the set is over performing. His build probably wouldn't do as well if he fights a magic Sorc with 50k plus max magic and 30% crit.

I would also like to see the picture of it being a crit considering you cant stack Inpen as high as crit damage. There isn't a cap on Inpen just doesn't become worth having that high of Inpen until you fight a Nightblade Stacking Crit damage as high as possible.

You don't get it do you? I don't even play a NB and I don't care about 14k incaps. The point is I made the highest damage build possible against heavy armor that I could think of, my friend helped me TEST it by wearing the set that we thought was overpowered, while still having another damage set. Do you realize that people that are not spec'd for full DPS do 2-3k hits on this build? With a single proc set combined with something like alchemist can burn down any medium armor like nothing, while taking no damage. The build owns heavy armor and does not get destroyed by a magsorc. This is the public TEST server, and that is what I'm doing here.

Yes there is enough impen to negate almost every bit of a NB crit damage, and that is around 5500. And yes it is worth it to stack crit resist all the way.

PLEASE don't post about this set anymore. I'm working towards getting something fixed, and you are arguing with me for no reason. There is a problem with this set.

Edit: Minor Grammar
    Edited by Own on July 28, 2017 4:35PM
  • overclocker303b14_ESO
    LOL 'balance changes'.

While I'd like to hope that sets like Essence Thief would get a much needed adjustment (since it drops in one of the harder dungeons and is basically hot garbage as it is right now), based on what they've already adjusted for this patch, here's what I predict:

Berserking Warrior (buff)
    Leviathan (buff)
    Mothers Sorrow (buff)

^ none of these will be BIS but I imagine they will get a little better

And now for the fun / where is your god now part:

Necropetance (nerf sorc crybabies rejoice)
    Night Mothers Gaze (nerf)
    Spinners Garments (nerf)
    Spriggans Thorns (nerf)
    Sunderflame (nerf)

and for my final prediction........
    Twice-Fanged Serpent (RIP /LOLUMAD??)

Really hope I'm wrong here but I'm betting I got at least a couple right...
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag sorc is only OP against bad and average players. I hope that ZOS keeps balancing for high end combat and leaves poor sorcs alone (im a DK).

It amazes me that nobody on these boards talks about or whines about the most ridiculous proc set there is.

Nerf to blessed meridian plz?
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    @DDuke Dusk's pet sorc is not even that good, dracane is the absolute god of that class. Dusk just rolls whatever is fotm, like he did with stamdk back in the day.

Anyway, I would put pet sorc on 1st place as being the strongest 1v1 class, but a well played stamblade is close 2nd, even 1st againt 99% of the player base. Like I don't know many pet sorcs that beat my buddy Jeff on his ;)

Yeah, I've seen Jeff at the duel spot, he seems to be doing pretty well.

I'd rate heavy armor (a very important distinction) stamblade or stam sorc 2nd as well, then probably magicka dk/templar 3rd

But I pretty much only duel against other medium armor users these days, so idk if I should be ranking things :P
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thogard that looks op on paper, but the fact that nobody uses it makes you wonder if it actually is...
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Mag sorc is only OP against bad and average players. I hope that ZOS keeps balancing for high end combat and leaves poor sorcs alone (im a DK).

It amazes me that nobody on these boards talks about or whines about the most ridiculous proc set there is.

Great troll spec Vs. a single attacker for sure. If it were better in open world, I'd think more people would wear it as the set is easy to farm.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DDuke aye heavy armor is the key.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Subversus
    Would actually say that axebleeds are the key (I don't say that heavy armor instead of medium armor makes the build weaker :p - medium armor meele nb just dies before you can proc your stuff). Surprise Attack is the only stamina instantcast ability which can actually proc the bleed (Cliffracer doesn't because it's ranged and I don't know why Jabs don't proc them). Axebleed is an issue for itself - even without any CP in Thaumaturge I can reach around 12-13k tooltip on it on a crafted only build, which is ridiculous because one light attack into Surprise Attack has around 30% chance to trigger the bleed. Furthermore the bleed didn't get the proc set treatment, means that it can still crit. And on top of that it ignores armor (doesn't matter if the opponent has capped resis, the bleed still cuts through their health like a hot knife cuts through butter) while going through block/roll. The damage is actually 4 times too high in my opinion. The other issue are more sets like Fury, Ravager, Legion, Veiled Heritance which are all heavy armor but boost weapondamage far too high.
    Without the bleed I don't find heavy armor nb impressive at all, there are far more powerful builds out there for sure (even my 2h + bow nb would be stronger in many situations). However, even tho I already mentioned bleeds two times ZOS thinks they are cool and introduce a set which boosts bleed damage by 20%. With some points in Thaumaturge I could get 40% more damage on the already 12-13k tooltip. Mabe we can kill people by just light attacking and bleed proccing :trollface:
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ragnaroek93 yeah I will 100% try out a dot build next patch, on paper it sounds insanely op 1v1...
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Great troll spec Vs. a single attacker for sure. If it were better in open world, I'd think more people would wear it as the set is easy to farm.

I don't see it in the open world often but I do see it in the BGs and obviously in duels. I think it has the same reputation in duels that resource cost poisons have - most high end players view it as cheating and won't run it.

But I've started to see it more and more often in the BGs and it's driving me insane. I also will run it and trollking if I dont have a reliable healer with me. I feel dirty doing it though lol.

The set is not working as intended. There are certain aspects to it that contradict the tooltip that make it ridiculously OP in certain situations. I don't want to post about it here and start a new meta lol. Suffice to say that it's ridiculous in 1v1 AND
    in small groups
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Subversus
    Would actually say that axebleeds are the key (I don't say that heavy armor instead of medium armor makes the build weaker :p - medium armor meele nb just dies before you can proc your stuff). Surprise Attack is the only stamina instantcast ability which can actually proc the bleed (Cliffracer doesn't because it's ranged and I don't know why Jabs don't proc them). Axebleed is an issue for itself - even without any CP in Thaumaturge I can reach around 12-13k tooltip on it on a crafted only build, which is ridiculous because one light attack into Surprise Attack has around 30% chance to trigger the bleed. Furthermore the bleed didn't get the proc set treatment, means that it can still crit. And on top of that it ignores armor (doesn't matter if the opponent has capped resis, the bleed still cuts through their health like a hot knife cuts through butter) while going through block/roll. The damage is actually 4 times too high in my opinion. The other issue are more sets like Fury, Ravager, Legion, Veiled Heritance which are all heavy armor but boost weapondamage far too high.
    Without the bleed I don't find heavy armor nb impressive at all, there are far more powerful builds out there for sure (even my 2h + bow nb would be stronger in many situations). However, even tho I already mentioned bleeds two times ZOS thinks they are cool and introduce a set which boosts bleed damage by 20%. With some points in Thaumaturge I could get 40% more damage on the already 12-13k tooltip. Mabe we can kill people by just light attacking and bleed proccing :trollface:

And considering the bleed is still bugged and overwrites itself apparently...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bow?

Eagle Eye set:

2 items: Adds 129 weapon damage

3 items: Adds 688 Weapon critical

4 items: Adds 688 Weapon critical

5 items: Increases the renge of your Bow abilities by 5 meters

Adds 129 weapon damage

B)

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bow?

Eagle Eye set:

Adds 129 weapon damage

B)

With propelling shield this gives many bow abilities a 35m range. It would be odd to change this from a niche 3 piece set to a 5 piece.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bow?

Eagle Eye set:

Adds 129 weapon damage

B)

Yeah.... I'm not a big fan of extra range, it doesn't do much for you. In PVE you don't want to be that far from your group. In PVP this only helps snipe from walls, which is the most boring game play.

We already have a very good PVP set in Marksman, they don't need to really add anymore PVP bow sets. In PVP Hawkeye set could use a buff.

For both PVP and PVE bows could use some adjustment to make them more in line with other weapons and less of a solo support line. That address has to come from the bow function or bow skill lines.

The easiest and least controversial is to raise bow weapon damage to match 2H but lower bow skill damage compensate. This would mean things like Vigor, Caltrops, Venomous Claw, Surprise Attack, Jabs, and the like would not suffer a damage loss simply because you are running a bow. While bow skills themselves would not get a damage boost from the higher weapon damage, the bow would only gain a slight buff to light attacks which would have minimal effect on Melee stam dps.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] The Shield Expert passive will grant 1500 resist when using a shield or Frost Staff

Have any o' them numbery folk did a math encalculator to see if this is more or less than on live?
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bowser wrote: »
    [*] The Shield Expert passive will grant 1500 resist when using a shield or Frost Staff

Have any o' them numbery folk did a math encalculator to see if this is more or less than on live?
    The Shield Expert passive will grant 1500 resist when using a shield or Frost Staff

Buff for Base Shield and reinforced shields but nerf to Nirnhoned shields, making nirnhoned even more useless than it already is. I don't use it myself but I know some that do. Nirnhoned is really only useful on Medium and Light armor pieces, and gloves and belt on heavy. But thing is, no one that uses Light or Medium needs it, they got other ways of protecting themselves.... And with the limit in how to get nirnhoned. Seems like a really wasted trait armor wise. Don't get me wrong, love the buff we are getting but wondering about the future of the nirnhoned armor trait.

• Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowser wrote: »

The Shield Expert passive will grant 1500 resist when using a shield or Frost Staff

Buff for Base Shield and reinforced shields but nerf to Nirnhoned shields, making nirnhoned even more useless than it already is. I don't use it myself but I know some that do. Nirnhoned is really only useful on Medium and Light armor pieces, and gloves and belt on heavy. But thing is, no one that uses Light or Medium needs it, they got other ways of protecting themselves.... And with the limit in how to get nirnhoned. Seems like a really wasted trait armor wise. Don't get me wrong, love the buff we are getting but wondering about the future of the nirnhoned armor trait.

Good talk. Thanks Other Luna! :)
    Edited by Bowser on July 28, 2017 7:54PM
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I really wish they would have put this in the skill line passives instead of the CP system. This was a needed buff in No-CP PvP too. >: /
    Edited by Solariken on July 28, 2017 8:32PM
  • overclocker303b14_ESO
    Twice-Fanged Serpent Set:

(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (4 items) Adds 1066 Weapon Critical
    (5 items) When you deal damage, your Physical Penetration is increased by 780 for 3 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ragnaarok Since when did class abilities proc weapon bleeds? o.O
    PS4 NA DC
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm nothing about DoT and CP bug... ill make a video about this bug to show you
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    NERF ALL, I SAY NERF ALL!!!
    The sets we gathered often painfully over months: NERF THEM!

The abilities we choose to play and developed: NERF THEM!!

The CP we gathered so long: NERF THEM!

The Skills we choose to play, to make our builds unique: NERF THEM!!

NERF ALL, so Mister Nobody can play his style and has nothing to frighten when he meets something, be it another player or NPC´s or a Boss.
    NERF ALL! and once more I say NERF ALL!

The rules keep changing all the time. This is why I wish they'd quit adding sets to the game. There's no stability and never any true balance acquired. It also makes it very difficult to maintain builds. One change can undermine the builds of all characters. I can see why my friends keep telling me to focus on one character - because I'm getting a headache from this. Good changes should happen but they should be accompanied by less new inputs to the system. Its like government. We need less laws not more of them. As it stands an attorney can't even keep up with his own field much less 'the law' in my experience. It is pretty bad when I have had to teach my own attorney about the law (and he's considered one of the best). I personally don't know why people like new gear sets to come out all the time. I don't understand why gear should be the motivating factor for doing a dungeon/pvp/delve/etc. Not in the way it is currently done. I really wish they'd look to the crafting system of SWG before they ruined that game.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    DDuke wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Subversus , go 1vX with your pet sorc open world and tell me it's OP. MagNB is far from unbalanced in open world PvP and I don't think that you're going to make a good case that necropotence is the deciding factor that is making them "overpowered."

I have an idea: how about you go 1vX on a medium armor character to get some perspective? Or worse yet, try a bow build on any character.

While I agree that there are stronger sorc builds for 1vX (just swap some gear & skills around), you can still do better in 1vX with a pet sorc than half the other builds out there while dominating 1v1.

How about no ?

Stop being ridiculous DDuke, your sorc best at everything everywhere and far above everything else is just laughtable.

Saying a pet sorc can have better 1vX than half other builds is just false. No need to be a genius to know that. Pets die easely, you can't recast them cuz it has a 1.5s cooldown, and they are probably stuck in Coldharbour anyway. Also, pets doesn't work when you LoS in rocks, ect, they don't follow you, and they are not good at all to the kite and kill sorc gameplay.

Now, stop saying ***, and defend your fair point of you on underpowered medium armor and bow builds without trying to make this forum a huge magicka sorc conspiracy. Also, no one asked for mag sorc buff, there is only people asking for a non-nerf.

Also, if a Necropotence nerf will happen, it's will be nerf to 2500 magicka bonus maximum, like the stamina (no requirment) set.

Also, the pet sorc unkillable in 1v1 myth is false : Kill the pet then interupt the sorc and you win. Is pet making too much damage ? Yes- deadric prey % should have a 10% damage nerf. But you can't nerf the damage if you don't make them viable by lower the cast time. A necropotence nerf should be lethal on pet sorc because your pet defense will descrease again, without, the same problem, a non possible way to recast them unless your ennemie(s) suddently go AFK.

After few test on PTS, you guys can all complain about deadric pray increasing shadowrend and soon Maw of the infernal pets by 55% making them a new viper with a 2s cooldown that become a selene brother when the pet make heavy attacks :D

Well, considering half the builds are currently some medium proc scrubs that die to the first Soul Assault, I'd say pet sorc 1vXs better than them.

I also think pet sorc (any sorc) is better than light armor templar/dk/warden for 1vX, because those builds lack what I call "zerg defense" - namely streak, cloak or shadow image.

Pets getting stuck and/or killed (as they don't streak away from the zerg with the sorc) is a downside though and probably why other sorc builds are better for 1vX.

As for pet sorc being unkillable in 1v1... it isn't, I heard you lost vs @Ragnaroek93 's pet sorc xD

Go fight Dusk's pet sorc, or Mage.

He steamrolls over my medium armor nb tho. He's a pretty good sorc but I disagree with almost everything he said on the forum. Don't know about what people complain tho, I don't fear any med armor build on my sorc with the upcoming patchnotes...

Being "pretty good" at mag sorc is not that difficult. Ever since they removed softcaps It's been a strong spec almost every single update, without fail.

I'm not even saying that's a bad thing. I wish all specs were like that tbh. It gets tiring watching your favorite class get nerfed into the ground because of a dozen issues that arent even specific to said class.
    Edited by Valencer on July 28, 2017 10:51PM
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    Bow?

Eagle Eye set:

Adds 129 weapon damage

B)

With propelling shield this gives many bow abilities a 35m range. It would be odd to change this from a niche 3 piece set to a 5 piece.

An extra 7 meters for ranged abilities from Propelling shield.

Shame on me for not knowing about that. ;)
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    NERF ALL, I SAY NERF ALL!!!
    The sets we gathered often painfully over months: NERF THEM!

The abilities we choose to play and developed: NERF THEM!!

The CP we gathered so long: NERF THEM!

The Skills we choose to play, to make our builds unique: NERF THEM!!

NERF ALL, so Mister Nobody can play his style and has nothing to frighten when he meets something, be it another player or NPC´s or a Boss.
    NERF ALL! and once more I say NERF ALL!

The rules keep changing all the time. This is why I wish they'd quit adding sets to the game. There's no stability and never any true balance acquired. It also makes it very difficult to maintain builds. One change can undermine the builds of all characters. I can see why my friends keep telling me to focus on one character - because I'm getting a headache from this. Good changes should happen but they should be accompanied by less new inputs to the system. Its like government. We need less laws not more of them. As it stands an attorney can't even keep up with his own field much less 'the law' in my experience. It is pretty bad when I have had to teach my own attorney about the law (and he's considered one of the best). I personally don't know why people like new gear sets to come out all the time. I don't understand why gear should be the motivating factor for doing a dungeon/pvp/delve/etc. Not in the way it is currently done. I really wish they'd look to the crafting system of SWG before they ruined that game.

Too naive thinking tbh. Like the government stuff (that has no connection to this and opposite of that is true). Balance can be achieved and maintained while constantly pushing changes. The only problem is when balancing happens during pushing new changes, not after and not constantly.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ultimate_Overlord lmfao mate that's a double edged sword you are playing with, tread with care ;)

@Adenoma necropotence is overpowered period, especially on magblades and pet sorcs. Please tell me of another set that gives you 7k magicka without any single condition whatsoever? You should already be using shade on magblade, so this set is just the cherry on the top. Not to mention the insanely op and ezmode pet sorcs that just dominate both in pvp and pve...

Ridiculous and false. Necropotence requires that you keep the pet ALIVE. Easier said than done.

What? Mate pets are unkillable on magblade and have a 20k shield on pet sorcs how is it easier said than done? I've played pet sorc in 1v1s and I main a magblade. I don't know what you're talking about.

Let me put it this way for you since you seem to be a 'forum sorc.'
    • The problem with pet sorcs in pvp is that they run 2 pets, necro therefore staying active 100% of the time and making it a nobrainer.
    • If you are playing a magblade and you don't use shade then you are not playing magblade properly. Shade is unkillable therefore making necro a nobrainer.

[Edit for flaming]

Again with the falsehoods. Pets only have around a 9K shield thanks to Battle Spirit. I don't know what kind of scrubs you're fighting, but GOOD players will kill your pet because they know your build depends on it.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE