The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Upcoming PTS Balance Changes

• LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ty for ice staff good job :smile:
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Emma_Overload I've been fighting "scrubs" like dracane, the indisputable best pet sorc in the game, and witnessed "scrubs" like dusk decimate with 5 necro 3 ancient grace 15k shields on pet sorcs 1v1. After reading what oh said it is pretty clear that you are ignorant and have no idea what you are talking about. Pet sorcs only run one shield 1v1, and if you would run a single 9k shield you would be absolutely decimated. Please get your facts right before trying to act all smart.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    when does the final patch notes next weak usually apear?
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    @Emma_Overload I've been fighting "scrubs" like dracane, the indisputable best pet sorc in the game, and witnessed "scrubs" like dusk decimate with 5 necro 3 ancient grace 15k shields on pet sorcs 1v1. After reading what oh said it is pretty clear that you are ignorant and have no idea what you are talking about. Pet sorcs only run one shield 1v1, and if you would run a single 9k shield you would be absolutely decimated. Please get your facts right before trying to act all smart.

Most pet sorc in duel change their skills, and most take harness magicka against magicka build to be non burstable and have infinite magicka.

Harness is really a cancer in this game, where the hell ZoS mind where when they decide to make a defensive skill regen your magicka and being a good shield.

If you have low mana, swich bar then spam harness like a ***. In a duel, no one will burst a spam shield and you will be full mana some seconds after.

Also, the problem in duel is that people change their skill to counter their opponent. I personally refuse to do that, because I think duel should be a way to improve your skill and being better with you openworld build, for beat people when you suddently meet them. You will not change your skills, gear and cps (yeah, I saw people do it...) for having the best build agaisnt that particular ennemy.
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @Subversus @Emma_Overload Pet sorc has allways been one or the strongest dueling builds just the way it is with eso targeting and super high shields from necro. In open world most of them crutch in IC with the tel var stone set. You never see them do any good outside that.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

We want to give you a heads up that in next week’s PTS incremental patch, you’ll begin seeing balance changes specifically affecting item sets, including some 5-set bonuses and monster sets, and fixes for enchant/poison procs. Below is a preview of the balance changes we’re currently planning to include in the next PTS patch:
    • Increasing the item set proc delay from Selene
    • The summoned monster from the Maw of Infernal set will deal flame damage only, instead of having some attacks be physical and some flame
    • Reducing the item set proc delay from Nerien’eth
    • The item set proc from Tremorscale will have a 1 second delay and telegraph
    • Reducing the self-snare from Ironblood
    • Adjusting the 5-piece bonuses from nine other item sets
    • The Willow’s Path set will work with drinks and other buffs
    • The Shield Expert passive will grant 1500 resist when using a shield or Frost Staff
    • The Minor Slayer buff will no longer be removed when wearing multiple sets that give the buff
    • Optimizing a number of abilities to reduce the overall load on the server
    • Heavy attacking with melee weapons will proc weapon enchants or poisons as originally intended
    • Improving Werewolf attack weaving
    • Fixing a bug where resource drain poisons restore resources twice per tick
    Any additional balance changes will come in the following PTS patch the week of August 7th. Thanks for all your feedback and bug reports thus far. We look forward to hearing what you think of the upcoming changes once you have a chance to try them out on the PTS!

* I hope u are not going to nerf those 9 sets u are talking about.
    * U need to buff or tune up almost all crafted sets.
    * In my opinion and many people that gave feedbacks , if u change 1st bonus of Nerien'eth to max Magicka will be great and very useful in addition to changes that u made. (Thank you for it)
    * Thank you for Willow's Path Really
    *Even tho i play mostly sorc and stamnb u need to tune up MagNB skill(Concelead weapon and LotusFAN) Nb is assain class no need to use Staff as magicka, DW was awesome also and fun but compared to stam it is very weak to my opininon...
    *Thanks for the weapon treat tweaks.( but instead of cutting to half sharpened maybe u could buff others little more and nerf sharpened to 3300-3600)
    *PLS again no more nerfs ...Make balance little bit buffs which needs buff...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL, I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You know why? Because I RUN a pet sorc, fool. And I'm telling you the first time you run into a bunch of GOOD players, they're going to knock out your pet with two wrecking blows while you desperately spam Hardened Ward, then they're gonna turn around and clobber your ass because your build depended on that extra 4000 magicka and now your shield is tiny.

The only time I bother with pets now is if I'm going to be dueling, which is a guaranteed 1v1 situation, or if I'm running with a bunch of other friendly players, so my pet is kind of ignored in the chaos when we run into enemies.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LOL, I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You know why? Because I RUN a pet sorc, fool. And I'm telling you the first time you run into a bunch of GOOD players, they're going to knock out your pet with two wrecking blows while you desperately spam Hardened Ward, then they're gonna turn around and clobber your ass because your build depended on that extra 4000 magicka and now your shield is tiny.

The only time I bother with pets now is if I'm going to be dueling, which is a guaranteed 1v1 situation, or if I'm running with a bunch of other friendly players, so my pet is kind of ignored in the chaos when we run into enemies.

So you are complaining about all other builds while you are playing a freaking petsorc in duels??? You clearly DON'T know what you are talking about because petsorc 1v1 is EASYMODE against 99% of the builds out there.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Mag sorc is only OP against bad and average players. I hope that ZOS keeps balancing for high end combat and leaves poor sorcs alone (im a DK).

It amazes me that nobody on these boards talks about or whines about the most ridiculous proc set there is.

Nerf to blessed meridian plz?

Great troll spec Vs. a single attacker for sure. If it were better in open world, I'd think more people would wear it as the set is easy to farm.

I don't see it in the open world often but I do see it in the BGs and obviously in duels. I think it has the same reputation in duels that resource cost poisons have - most high end players view it as cheating and won't run it.

But I've started to see it more and more often in the BGs and it's driving me insane. I also will run it and trollking if I dont have a reliable healer with me. I feel dirty doing it though lol.

The set is not working as intended. There are certain aspects to it that contradict the tooltip that make it ridiculously OP in certain situations. I don't want to post about it here and start a new meta lol. Suffice to say that it's ridiculous in 1v1 AND
    in small groups

You may very well be correct. tried the old version of this set way back when and do not doubt the tooltip isn't exactly accurate.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know how long it #$_&in took to get Necropotence set at v14?

For over a year you HAD to use low level shiat

ONLY recently did Necropotence even drop at end game levels!

Leave it the heck alone
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The summoned monster from the Maw of Infernal set will deal flame damage only, instead of having some attacks be physical and some flame

I hope this comes with some major animation/attack changes, since the Maw of Infernal Daedroth currently spends most of it's time using melee strikes (physical) and occasional flame AOE all within 15 seconds.

Unless the melee strikes now do flame damage (at which point the Daedroth should really just be on fire visually), flame AOE only will nerf the damage into the ground because of how much time passes between each one. These aren't permanent summons after all, they will instantly vanish upon 15 seconds passing.

I'm all for making the damage the same, but it is literally a damage-only set so if the damage goes down as a result... well, epic fail really.
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    @Subversus All of you duelers need to chill for a bit. Sure, pet sorc is really strong in duels, but so is, for example, a magplar in a group.
    Pet sorc is strong in duels, mediocre in solo pvp and terrible in group pvp.
    Magplar is strong in a group, medicre in duels and terrible at solo pvp.
    You can name a bunch of pet sorc duel cheesers, but youll barely name a single successful solo/group pet sorc.
    You can name a bunch of zergplars, but naming successful solo magplars wouldnt be that easy.
    Point is, duels arent everything; every class can be great at one thing, but terrible at the other.

Also, to whoever mentioned that necro is a "no brainer" for everything, what is that "everything" exactly?
    In pvp, its the best on pet sorc, pretty top tier (that means it can be better or worse than other sets based on builds and scenarios, not a no brainer) on magicka nb and warden.
    In pve, it is ONLY good on pet sorc, and even that might very well change if zos buffs mothers sorrow (which most likely will happen).
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on July 29, 2017 5:33PM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BraidasNM wrote: »
    can we nerf valkyn for the sake of completeness

Yes pls

PC EU
    PvP only
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    Things I would like to see

1. Executes
    should do what they are supposed to do. If I hit someone with a reverse slash at 10% health and it connects I should not have to hit 1 or 2 more executes to finish them off.

2. Soul Assault
    This ability does far too much damage. Period. Needs to be bashable like it used to be for counterplay. Snares you pretty hard so even if it is bashable if you lack a gap closer you will probably take the full duration. Being bashable it would also make the person using it actually have to put in some effort into when they use it.

3. Dark Deal
    Every other class had their defining sustain ability passives nerfed excluding sorcs, specifically stam. They are the only class who even in no cp dont have to invest into a bit of sustain. I understand its bashable but unless you are spamming bash prior to them using the ability it is way too fast to bash consistently.

4. Warden's Bird
    Needs to be dodgeable. End of discussion. Whoever thought that was a good idea was wrong.

5. DK Helping Hands
    This passive needs reverted back to how it was. It required you to build for max if you wanted minor sustain from it.

6. Siphoning Attacks
    This ability *needed* a nerf but now in my opinion is not even worth slotting. I dont need it to heal me. I need it to help sustain. I dont need to have 3 heals on my bar (rally, vigor and siphoning). Also dont understand why I have to let the timer run out to get my burst resources when the point is to keep your buffs up.

Trying to get back into this game after 4 months of not playing and these are some key things that I think would make this game better in most aspects. As for the patch so far it is the best one I can think of since I have been keeping up with the patch notes on the forums.
    Edited by SlowMetabolism on July 29, 2017 6:13PM
    Day one Xbox player
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Executes
    should do what they are supposed to do. If I hit someone with a reverse slash at 10% health and it connects I should not have to hit 1 or 2 more executes to finish them off.

2. Soul Assault
    This ability does far too much damage. Period. Needs to be bashable like it used to be for counterplay. Snares you pretty hard so even if it is bashable if you lack a gap closer you will probably take the full duration. Being bashable it would also make the person using it actually have to put in some effort into when they use it.

3. Dark Deal
    Every other class had their defining sustain ability passives nerfed excluding sorcs, specifically stam. They are the only class who even in no cp dont have to invest into a bit of sustain. I understand its bashable but unless you are spamming bash prior to them using the ability it is way too fast to bash consistently.

4. Warden's Bird
    Needs to be dodgeable. End of discussion. Whoever thought that was a good idea was wrong.

5. DK Helping Hands
    This passive needs reverted back to how it was. It required you to build for max if you wanted minor sustain from it.

6. Siphoning Attacks
    This ability *needed* a nerf but now in my opinion is not even worth slotting. I dont need it to heal me. I need it to help sustain. I dont need to have 3 heals on my bar (rally, vigor and siphoning). Also dont understand why I have to let the timer run out to get my burst resources when the point is to keep your buffs up.

Trying to get back into this game after 4 months of not playing and these are some key things that I think would make this game better in most aspects. As for the patch so far it is the best one I can think of since I have been keeping up with the patch notes on the forums.

Aka I want there to be no counter to an Execute but I want SA and Birds to be far easier to counter.

Another Stam player that wants his 20k opening burst untouched and keep the ability to roll Dodge until they can do it again.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valkyn Skoria needs to project where it's going to land; giving you a chance to move out of its range. There's no reason why every other proc set is getting the nerf hammer (rightfully so) except for this one.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soul Assault needs to be interruptible. This no counterplay nonsense if you're stamina is ridiculous.

Speed up the Cliff Racer's animation while making it dodgeable.

Increase the duration of EotS while maintaining its overall damage. Make it block-able as well.

Improve medium armor's Survivability. Either give us extra crit resistance or give us mitigation while "dodging" undodgeable attacks.

Cap the strength of damage shields to 70% of the users max health (in PvP double it in order to compensate for battle spirit)

Replace evasion with snare/root immunity.

Reduce the invincibility frames for dodge rolling. If you're not rolling, you're not dodging. Only do this chance if you make dodge rolling viable again; don't kick us while we're down.

Make it so snakesblood reduce the negative effects of poisons.

Allow us to dye our weapons.
    Edited by Strider_Roshin on July 29, 2017 7:03PM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soul Assault needs to be interruptible. This no counterplay nonsense if you're stamina is ridiculous.

Speed up the Cliff Racer's animation while making it dodgeable.

Increase the duration of EotS while maintaining its overall damage. Make it block-able as well.

Improve medium armor's Survivability. Either give us extra crit resistance or give us mitigation while "dodging" undodgeable attacks.

Cap the strength of damage shields to 70% of the users max health (in PvP double it in order to compensate for battle spirit)

Replace evasion with snare/root immunity.

Reduce the invincibility frames for dodge rolling. If you're not rolling, you're not dodging. Only do this chance if you make dodge rolling viable again; don't kick us while we're down.

Make it so snakesblood reduce the negative effects of poisons.

Allow us to dye our weapons.

I agree on Soul Assault, its only counter is to block, but no one but really block oriented tanks can do that. Your stamina drains really fast if you don't have a lot into block cost.

All be it a bit slower the cliff racer has the same thing, either block it and or out heal it. If they do speed it up and make it dodgeable it should also get a damage boost, this would also help them in PvE.

Longer duration but less damage per tick on EotS is not a bad idea, though nerfing the radius by a meter or two wouldn't be too bad either. Don't think they are ever going to make it blockable though since it goes against how they are standardizing the AoE abilities.

If you cap damage shield strengths it would be for PvP, cause there is no reason for it in PvE, doing so btw would also make the Barrier ultimate useless in PvE, and while its not super commonly used, some people use it on their bars for regen, tanks especially and can use it in "oh ***" scenarios.

Yes, weapon dyes, DO IT!
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭

1. Executes

2. Soul Assault

3. Dark Deal

4. Warden's Bird

5. DK Helping Hands

6. Siphoning Attacks

Aka I want there to be no counter to an Execute but I want SA and Birds to be far easier to counter.

Another Stam player that wants his 20k opening burst untouched and keep the ability to roll Dodge until they can do it again.

Not sure how you got that from anything I said. Can say I've seen you around the forums and was unaware you were this unable to read and gather information and critique what was wrote instead of bashing me for something you "think" I am.

As for you complaining about executes what I said should go across the board whether it be stam or magic executes. No need for someone to have to be executed 3 times well below 25% health. I would say blocking and roll dodging are obvious counters to executes btw or shielding before you complain im only a stam player.
    Edited by SlowMetabolism on July 29, 2017 9:35PM
    Day one Xbox player
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Executes

2. Soul Assault

3. Dark Deal

4. Warden's Bird

5. DK Helping Hands

6. Siphoning Attacks

Not sure how you got that from anything I said. Can say I've seen you around the forums and was unaware you were this unable to read and gather information and critique what was wrote instead of bashing me for something you "think" I am.

As for you complaining about executes what I said should go across the board whether it be stam or magic executes. No need for someone to have to be executed 3 times well below 25% health. I would say blocking and roll dodging are obvious counters to executes btw or shielding before you complain im only a stam player.

That's what's causing you to Execute multiple times... Dodge roll... Shields... And block ... That's why there is a need to use the Execute multiple times
    Because it's being countered...

So, yeah... Horrible idea to remove those

You want to make Executes uncountable (how else would you just flat out kill an opponent with an Execute?)
    But you want magicka warden only pressure nerfed
    You want magicka's only cheap ult nerfed
    You want syphon to be somewhere - cuz you don't need it on your bar you have the STAMINA (ok Stam NB) heals

Oh I read what you posted, and it's biased as hell
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 29, 2017 11:15PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you are complaining about all other builds while you are playing a freaking petsorc in duels??? You clearly DON'T know what you are talking about because petsorc 1v1 is EASYMODE against 99% of the builds out there.

Where did I complain about other builds in my comment? All I am saying is that pet sorc isn't that great in many situations, because it gets killed so easily by smart players. Did you even read my comment?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭

1. Executes

2. Soul Assault

3. Dark Deal

4. Warden's Bird

5. DK Helping Hands

6. Siphoning Attacks

That's what's causing you to Execute multiple times... Dodge roll... Shields... And block ... That's why there is a need to use the Execute multiple times

You want to make Executes uncountable (how else would you just flat out kill an opponent with an Execute?)
    You want syphon to be somewhere - cuz you don't need it on your bar you have the STAMINA (ok Stam NB) heals

Actually its not being countered. They are at 15% health get executed without blocking and are still alive. That shouldnt happen.... right?

Soul assault can stay cheap, the damage can even stay the same for all I care however if it does it needs a counter if its going to be that cheap and do that much damage. Common sense.

Magicka wardens only pressure huh? Sounds like the other class abilities need buffed so they are usable so they dont have to just spam 1 button and be an uncounterable nuisance.

Dark deal would affect stamina mostly and the buff/revert I would like to see helping hands get would positively affect mag and stam DK's. The revert with a small nerf I would like to see siphoning get would also be a buff to both nightblade playstyles. So before you complain about how one-sided my post was think about it. Im picturing you now, a bird spamming warden with a soul assault ult ready to Xv1.

Before you respond please actually try to look at everything and post actual counter points to what I've said so we can have a productive conversation instead of making false assumptions.
    Stam Nightblade is my 3rd best class behind my magblade and stam DK.
    Edited by SlowMetabolism on July 30, 2017 1:47AM
    Day one Xbox player
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

1. Executes

2. Soul Assault

3. Dark Deal

4. Warden's Bird

5. DK Helping Hands

6. Siphoning Attacks

Actually its not being countered. They are at 15% health get executed without blocking and are still alive. That shouldnt happen.... right?

Soul assault can stay cheap, the damage can even stay the same for all I care however if it does it needs a counter if its going to be that cheap and do that much damage. Common sense.

Magicka wardens only pressure huh? Sounds like the other class abilities need buffed so they are usable so they dont have to just spam 1 button and be an uncounterable nuisance.

Dark deal would affect stamina mostly and the buff/revert I would like to see helping hands get would positively affect mag and stam DK's. The revert with a small nerf I would like to see siphoning get would also be a buff to both nightblade playstyles. So before you complain about how one-sided my post was think about it. Im picturing you now, a bird spamming warden with a soul assault ult ready to Xv1.

Before you respond please actually try to look at everything and post actual counter points to what I've said so we can have a productive conversation instead of making false assumptions.
    Stam Nightblade is my 3rd best class behind my magblade and stam DK.

Dude if their base mitigation is high enough and your damage output is low enough it will take more than one hit. Executes are not suppose to be an instant I win button when someone hits a certain %, be it 25 or 20. If someone has a lot of health and resistance or other forms of mitigation, block or not, then you will have to hit more than once, also they can out heal it too. Execute=/=instant kill.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Improving Werewolf attack weaving

I do like that this is a focus finally, but after testing out the werewolf changes immediately when the PTS came out, I've noticed that the bug where you get stuck in a jump pose when trying to leap to an enemy, who is blocked by a world object in your line of sight, is still a thing, which is a shame since I was really hoping this would finally get a fix.

Other things concerning the werewolf transform and skills which I'd love to see changes to are:
    • Removal of the "cast-time" on fear. Currently it doesn't immediately hit enemies with fear like the nightblade equivalent does, which makes it useless in most pvp scenarios (i.e. the only place you would want to use it) because anyone can just hit you with a cc while you are doing the animation, since the fear effect doesn't hit until you've completed the full animation cycle or at least most of it.
    • Changing of the feed to properly restore time back to the form even if the corpse disappears, as long as you simply finish the full animation, or alternatively changing the feed to give time back in the form equal to the amount of time spent feeding. Both options would solve the problem of beginning a feed on a corpse which then disappears halfway through and restores nothing despite the amount of time invested in it.
    • Fixing the werewolf timer bug (created with Morrowind) that occurs sometimes in combat (I haven't found the actual trigger for it, but it may be a debuff) and results in you entering into the form with less than a second remaining, leading to an immediate return to humanoid form and a lot of wasted ultimate.
    • Fixing the new animation bug (created with Horns of the Reach) where getting cc'ed while in a leap freezes your character in the leap pose, similar to the old leap bug mentioned above. The times I had it happen my character was unable to do any skills for almost a full minute.
    • Changing the werewolf heal to be stamina cost, or at least changing one of the morphs to be stamina based. Currently it makes no sense that the 100% stamina based werewolf transform has a heal which costs magicka. The vampire tree in comparison has no abilities that cost stamina, being purely based in the magicka resource.

All said and done the light attack weaving with certain werewolf attacks, like the howl for example, is a lot easier to pull off and not as sensitive to fps and latency as is currently the case on Live, but I think if you are planning to make changes you may as well also fix the really old issues that have been in the game mostly since 2014.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You realize you're going to funnel players even more into the very thing you loathe when you reduce the protection shields provide? It will be either triple shield stack or slot Matriarch then. Then you'll just complain even more. I think people will only be happy when Sorcs are back in the cesspool they were when 70% of Cyrodiil consisted of stamNBs.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ragnaroek93 lmao yeah pet sorcs are disgusting atm, I do hope they get nerfed one way or another. Also lolpotence, make it give a 2k mag bonus instead of a 4K one imo.

Necro NEEDS a nerf. Too many bad magblade rerolls getting carried by 20k shieldstacks it's not even funny at this point.

L2P, necro only gives 1500 more magicka comparing Draugr Hulk Set stamina bonus.

Necro requires to slot sorc pet on both bars but Draugr Hulk not.

So u want necro to perform worst than hulk even when gulk requires no skill to slot!

Necro on NB should not work or i do not care as sorc uses necro in mostly pve builds and if necro needs nerf hulk set can not left as is!

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on July 30, 2017 7:35PM
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ragnaroek93 lmao yeah pet sorcs are disgusting atm, I do hope they get nerfed one way or another. Also lolpotence, make it give a 2k mag bonus instead of a 4K one imo.

Necro NEEDS a nerf. Too many bad magblade rerolls getting carried by 20k shieldstacks it's not even funny at this point.

L2P, necro only gives 1500 more magicka comparing Draugr Hulk Set stamina bonus.

1500 magicka is currently worth over 50% more than one normal set bonus. Magicka also benefits from much more percentage modifiers than stamina, making it more valuable as a raw stat (where as weapon damage is more valuable for stamina builds).

There are also no stamina skills that would scale even remotely as strongly with Stamina as shields do with Magicka.

1000 stamina=37 health/second with Vigor, or 185 over 5 seconds
    1000 magicka=+487 to Hardened Ward

Draugr Hulk is a garbage set.

Edited by DDuke on July 30, 2017 3:50PM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »

1500 magicka is currently worth over 50% more than one normal set bonus. Magicka also benefits from much more percentage modifiers than stamina, making it more valuable as a raw stat (where as weapon damage is more valuable for stamina builds).

There are also no stamina skills that would scale even remotely as strongly with Stamina as shields do with Magicka.

Not sure why are you comparing sets for same stats bonus, every set have to be different not similar as hulk and bone pirate gives good max stamina so so hunding rage or ravager gives weapon damage.

stam sorc + red guard get almost similar treatment as mag sorc in terms of max stam stat buff + also benift from 11% more heavy attack damage by sloting Bound Armaments

Mages guild increases magicka stat insead of spell damage but clearly fighter guild gives lot of damage weapon buff

So this 1500 is just not gour best card to play.

Hardened ward is not issue, i do not know if you are talking about this ward in PVE or PVP..

Clearly hardly anyone uses necro in pvp and pve should not be an issue! as dual wield can use damage reduction shield in pve and evey dual wield benfit from Exploiter passive in PVE when Mag sorc uses wall of elements!

Do not talk about heals from vigor, every good pvp players uses rally+ vigor which is no doubt amazing heals!

Shield stacking can be an issue in cyrodil when hardened ward + harness magicka + healing ward stacks but again any good stam tank can be harder to kill as mag sorc with shield stacking but there is a CP that increase damage against shield targets and yes there is a set shield breaker that uses effectively against sorcs shield!

Mag builds uses shields as light armor gives less damage mitigation comparing ligt armor and have big stam poll for dodge rolls, probably you never met a good stam blade or stampler!

Hulk is not garbage so do Bone Pirate, try use Hulk on stam sorc, talk to pvp players and they can tell you about stacking stamina (was way more good before on redguard, aegonian and dk). I do not care if Necro got nerf as sorc will switch to netch, juliano or destruction mastery!

Clearly this set will become useless with any nerf!

L2P,
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 30, 2017 4:14PM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make Nerien’eth 1 piece mag stat or spell damage bonus!

Current change is not appealing much as still this set proc slower than any other set!
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »

Not sure why are you comparing sets b/w for same stats, every set have to be different not similar as hulk and bone pirate givea good max stamina so so hunding rage or ravager gives weapon damage.

Because every set has a certain "value" - this is theorycrafting 101.

For instance, 967 is currently the value of one stat set piece bonus. Hence we can conclude that Necropotence 5-piece is worth 4,1 set bonuses. Draugr Hulk on the other hand is worth only around 2,6 set bonuses.

Bone Pirate is worth actually slightly more (150 regen=1.1 set bonuses+2000 stamina 2.05 set bonuses->3.16 set bonuses) than Draugr Hulk (but still less than Necropotence or Amberplasm).
    stam sorc + red guard get almost similar treatment as mag sorc in terms of max stam poll buff..

Stam sorc is the only one of all classes that can get a specific stamina modifier (8%). `
    I'm not sure why you decided to include "Redguard", is the 10% stamina racial somehow different than Altmer's 10% magicka?
    Mages guild increases magicka stat insead of spell damage but clearly fighter guild gives lot of damage weapon buff

So this 1500 is just not gour best card to play.

And every sorc skill you slot increases your spell damage by 2%, what is your point? Also, the only Fighters Guild skill worth slotting is Rearming Trap (and even that rarely finds a slot in most stamina PvP builds).
    Hardened ward is not issue, i do not know if you are talking about this ward in PVE or PVP..

Clearly hardly anyone uses necro in pvp and pve should not be an issue! as dual wield can use damage reduction shield in pve and evey dual wield benfit from Exploiter passive in PVE when Mag sorc uses wall of elements!

PvP, obviously.

And almost every Sorc/NB/Warden uses necro in PvP. Saying that "hardly anyone" uses it is absurd.
    Do not talk about heals from vigor, every good pvp players usea rally+ vigor which is no doubt amazing heals!

Vigor=1k-1,5k/second (that's 10% of instant cast Hardened Ward) with high damage/healing build, Rally heals you for 500-1k every 2 seconds & burst heal that is on "cooldown". Far from amazing, compared to shield spam or Templar/Warden heals.
    Shield stacking can be an issue in cyrodil when ward + harness magicka + restro ward stacks but again any good stam tank can be harder to kill as mag sorc with shield stacking but there is a CP that increase damage against shield targets and yes there is a set shield breaker that uses effectively against sorcs shield!

L2P,

If your sorcerer needs more than one shield, you're doing something wrong.

Also, "stam tanks" (I assume you mean heavy armor builds) currently lose to pet sorcs in the dueling scene and are certainly much worse in 1vX, as you don't have any "zerg defense" such as streak.

The CP that increases damage against damage shields is garbage compared to Master-at-Arms on the same tree (which increases most of your damage against everyone by equal amount per point) and Shield Breaker gimps you against all other builds in the game.

Is there anything you actually know about this game or is "L2P" all you can say?
    Edited by DDuke on July 30, 2017 4:26PM