NA PC CALL 2 ARMS: DC and AD, SHOR NEEDS YOU!

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Glad things perked up last night. I logged in, looked at yellow map. Looked at emp group on non-stop resource patrol. Looked at amount of AP on leaderboards with skepticism. Killed one guy. Didn't feel like this was a map I wanted to defend; logged out.

@NBrookus if you logged in after 9PM EDT, you would have had the fight of your life. @Lord_Hev was soloing earlier doing what he could, but it was really at that time things started exploding.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how the server is growing with AD and DC numbers, however we will need even more for it to be stable enough for balanced Pvp consistency. however, since double ap weekend is coming i really hope people dont just sit in a 200 man que waiting to zerg on vivec.
    Options
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Rickter wrote: »
    Soooo . . . last night was pretty crazy.

Literally after the dethrone, and as the night ramped down, @Quantum_V showed up and started polluting zone chat. it was really bizarre. starting barking around orders when me and mine led and coordinated epic battles for over 4 hours. All the heavy lifting was done mate. youre welcome.

You want in my groups, the link is in the sig. And yes, we have a code of conduct that you will be held to. [snip]king teenagers. Go play player unknown's battlegrounds.

Please tell me this is a joke.

What is polluting zone chat? We were farming the scroll, we clearly had no intention of participating in whatever your trial group was trying to do. We made a joke, and told people to go to another keep instead of chasing the scroll (which I don't know why it's a bad call, even it being a joke). That. Was. All.

And even if I was not joking, 'barking around orders' is EXACTLY what you do to your zerg, I don't understand why other people couldn't also try to give advice or ideas to take over the map. Do you think you're the only one that can give constructive orders in map progression, can others not participate?

Zone chat, my friend, goes beyond what you'd call 'tactical calls' its a place where we can say what we want, be it relevant to the gameplay progession or not. Let me tell you something really nice about ESO, if you're leading your raid, you can mute zonechat and talk only in /group, you my good sir, don't have any right what-so-ever in telling what people can and cannot say in zone chat.

And remember, Cyrodiil isn't one of your Sanctum Ophidia raids.

Have a good day.

@Rickter

Edited by Quantum_V on July 19, 2017 5:04PM
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

Options
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quantum_V wrote: »

Literally after the dethrone, and as the night ramped down, @Quantum_V showed up and started polluting zone chat. it was really bizarre. starting barking around orders when me and mine led and coordinated epic battles for over 4 hours. All the heavy lifting was done mate. youre welcome.

You want in my groups, the link is in the sig. And yes, we have a code of conduct that you will be held to. [snip]king teenagers. Go play player unknown's battlegrounds.

What is polluting zone chat? We were farming the scroll, we clearly had no intention of participating in whatever your trial group was trying to do. We made a joke, and told people to go to another keep instead of chasing the scroll (which I don't know why it's a bad call, even it being a joke). That. Was. All.

And even if I was not joking, 'barking around orders' is EXACTLY what you do to your zerg, I don't understand why other people couldn't also try to give advice or ideas to take over the map. Do you think you're the only one that can give constructive orders in map progression, can others not participate?

Zone chat, my friend, goes beyond what you'd call 'tactical calls' its a place where we can say what we want, be it relevant to the gameplay progession or not. Let me tell you something really nice about ESO, if you're leading your raid, you can mute zonechat and talk only in /group, you my good sir, don't have any right what-so-ever in telling what people can and cannot say in zone chat.

Have a good day.

@Rickter

I often go into Cyrodill for the sole purpose of ERP, fishing, and occasionally I dabble in horse simulator. I get a good laugh at how frustrated people get when "everyone on AD" isn't doing what they're told.
    I'm not here to win a war, I'm here to have fun, my way. So long as that way doesn't violate any ZOS rule or TOS, I'm going to keep it that way.
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have a good day.

@Rickter

Quantum, you havent been in any of my groups. not one. so im surpised at all the assumptions you are making about my groups.

and last night was, as far as im concerned a one off. I havent run a group that large since summer of 2016. and i probably wont run a group that large for the foreseeable future. Running a group like that where half is in voice and the other half isnt, is pretty darn stressful. I have to type directions, set group markers, and play the game and direct the group through voice. So when i type out commands, they need to be clear and concise.

and idk why you are getting your panties in a wad, you were trolling, you know you were, you could just own up to it. Aside from your presumptions about how my groups are run, i dont necessarily disagree with anything you said. you can say whatever you want in zone, i didnt say anything to you, did i? Lets be really clear here: did i ever say anything to you while you trolled away in zone? answer: NO
    but if you are going to troll, dont get butt hurt when you get called out for it. Just own it man. Youre making this a lot more than it needed to be.

I havent led a pve raid in quite some time either. I have however, been pvping for quite some time. Do you remember this GvG tournament? probably not, i dont think you even showed up. but you know i was there. Been pvping before that and after. So im glad you are trying your best to devalue my pvp experience by defaulting to the (getting old) pve carebear dismissal but it just doesnt hold up.

Again, dont really even know what this is about. you trolled zone. like a 15 year old. got called out, i mean i tagged you, it wasnt behind your back, and you got butt hurt. ok?
    Edited by Rickter on July 19, 2017 6:35PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk if any of you guys had been keeping up with the Council of PvPers thread but @Vincelex is getting this organized. Right now, Requiem is the only guild across all factions representing Shor. Please sign up - it *might* be a big step in the right direction to bring attention to the need and importance of Shor so it doesnt get noCP'd again.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭

It takes balls, a sharp mind, and determination to run a group that size let alone over half being pugs not using voice services.

Bahaha yeah @Quantum_V don't you want to join his cool group? link in the sig, yo.
    But before you go disrespecting and breaking his code of conduct, remember it takes BIG BALLS to run a pug zerg.

(in case nobody gathered, I don't have any idea where the animosity is coming from- this all seems like a big joke to me)

As a final note, we should all be on the same team here. Isn't it all about killing the other factions anyways? You may prefer farming players with a scroll, or leading organized strategic groups- but in the end, it's all about PvP. I'm glad the game has enough diversity that we can enjoy different playstyles. I think we should take a step back, and remember it's all in good fun. Why hate each other when there are so many AD and EP left to kill? Thank you and goodnight!

#stackoncrown

Edited by Grimhallow on July 19, 2017 8:02PM
    Options
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    whoops- didn't mean to double post
    Edited by Grimhallow on July 19, 2017 8:21PM
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimick wrote: »

Bahaha yeah @Quantum_V don't you want to join his cool group? link in the sig, yo.
    But before you go disrespecting and breaking his code of conduct, remember it takes BIG BALLS to run a pug zerg.

(in case nobody gathered, I don't have any idea where the animosity is coming from- this all seems like a big joke to me)

As a final note, we should all be on the same team here. Isn't it all about killing the other factions anyways? You may prefer farming players with a scroll, or leading organized strategic groups- but in the end, it's all about PvP. I'm glad the game has enough diversity that we can enjoy different playstyles. I think we should take a step back, and remember it's all in good fun. Why hate each other when there are so many AD and EP left to kill? Thank you and goodnight!

#stackoncrown

There is a reason few people desire to run large groups. It is in fact alot of work and effort that is underappreciated and thankless. To put yourself out there to complete strangers, let alone in this day and age where youve got two wipes before the pugs bail on you, yeah it does in fact take balls.

In regards to animosity. I dont have any. Like, again, ya'll get so caught up in how i make you feel. Quantum came in shor probably as vivec overflow and they started trolling. Simple as that. They were trolling me and i didnt cause a scene last night. I did however point it out right here in the forums because why not? Is trolling suppose to be on the hush hush? At least have te balls to answer for it. Or dont. Idgaf.

Im all for DC that want to foster a cooperative campaign presence. I am not interested in players that are part timing on the faction to get emp so they can ditch the server for opposing faction members to get it. I dont like exploiters or people who think its ok to cheat. Im a pretty simple person.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is pathetic. And AD is working on Rayles. It's one thing to cap emp at 2 in the afternoon. Okay, whatever. But this is the kind of toxic behavior it'd be really, really nice to keep off this campaign.

6dKuEFp.jpg

P.S. When I bitched in zone chat, everyone was like "but it's a daily quest." :s
    Edited by NBrookus on July 19, 2017 10:28PM
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And when AD are now in droves, where did all the EP go? This is the same exact issues old Haderus had. All the ****ing zergs log on at different times.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    This is pathetic. And AD is working on Rayles. It's one thing to cap emp at 2 in the afternoon. Okay, whatever. But this is the kind of toxic behavior it'd be really, really nice to keep off this campaign.

6dKuEFp.jpg

P.S. When I bitched in zone chat, everyone was like "but it's a daily quest." :s

Quest, ffs... have they not figured out that once you complete one capture keep quest the board will just give you whatever keeps are left untaken by your alliance until there is none left?

I'm glad there is more action happening over prime time. But sadly being an Aussie and on oceanic time, my 'prime time' is going to vastly differ, and it's during my prime times that the map turns to *** pretty quick.

Hoping there will at least be some decent action during the holiday event.
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before anyone says, "you can't control what the PUGs do," the AD emp is defending Rayles, with help, against a mighty group of 3 random DC.
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :/

I'll be rallying Requiem in 30 minutes. Wont be the first time we've dethroned that emp:
    xeCzx1J.jpg

oh and epic bridge fight @Durham this is when you guys took the scroll we were carrying:

iFMBTrO.jpg
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm not a "Pro PvPer" but... I'm going to take what I feel like taking whenever I can take it.
    All the keeps? All the resources? All the towns? Oh yeah! Maybe even a few delves!
    Probably not. I'm not a huge fan of PvDoor. there's just more AP to be made from actual players, but my point is: You want to stop me? Do it.
    You wanna talk about it from a "being fair" angle? Why should I and my friends have to wait until you... "Shor".... up the numbers (see what I did there?) before we start "PvPing"? If there isn't action going on, I'll make some, somehow, some way.
    Wanna talk about it from a questing angle? Quests give AP too. You want me to take things closer to my home keeps? Take them back so the quests I receive are more likely to include them, rather than your home keeps. You want to take them back? Prepare for me to defend (if I feel like it) because D-ticks are better than O-ticks. I'm in it for the AP afterall.
    You wanna talk about it from a role playing perspective? It dries my scales to see such a state of affairs that you believe it to be "toxic" when people do the thing Zenimax keeps telling us we can do: Play How You Want. I am full of sap and fury when someone says it's not right that we take all the things. Should we not?
    Perhaps your egg was left in the shade too long....
    We Wipe On Trash
    Options
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Grimick wrote: »

In regards to animosity. I dont have any. Like, again, ya'll get so caught up in how i make you feel. Quantum came in shor probably as vivec overflow and they started trolling. Simple as that. They were trolling me and i didnt cause a scene last night. I did however point it out right here in the forums because why not? Is trolling suppose to be on the hush hush? At least have te balls to answer for it. Or dont. Idgaf.

I did stand up to it, read the post again a couple of times, and you'll see me saying 'I was joking' that is trolling. I was playing with you guys. I still don't see the need to come and bring this up on a forum post. It seems you're the one that took this too seriously.

And as trolling I do mean when I say 'What trial is this' that was a short joke. Now don't come here and tell me i'm 'barking orders' (and keep in mind the only thing I said was, go take this keep 'cause we're gonna farm the scroll, you're gonna waste your time standing near the scroll) 'cause as I said, that's exactly what you do to your veteran Keep Taking group.

You have to understand some people simply don't care about the campaign, keeps or scores. We just don't care. What we want is a different type of PvP, and it seems you don't understand that.

I was farming that scroll 'cause I didn't see a need to take it back to homekeeps, is that what you call trolling? If you want the scroll, go and get it next time.

Cyrodiil is not a vSO run.

Have a good day

@Rickter
    Edited by Quantum_V on July 19, 2017 11:45PM
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Some_Guy all i said was running the scroll into the water was unsportsman like and wasnt necessary on a hurting server like Shor.

Seriously we went back and forth with that scroll. It was good pvp. Then you ran it into the water the first and second chances you got? Like there is no big show talk about it man. Get over yourself.

@Quantum_V im not even sure what were talking about anymore. I said you were trolling. You said you were trolling. I said you were trolling and then you said you were trolling. Cool. Lets all take a deep breath.

Guys like you and i see you have the <LEGION XIII> tag so youre of the ilk that is @NightbladeMechanics , have made it VERY clear that you are so jaded you cant be bothered with the campaign scoring. Thats fantastic. Great. Glad we had this talk. I will never expect anything in that regard from you.

But do not come in here and knock me for caring about campaign. I dont care about the lag free fights. Thats not what shor or almalexia or haderus or chillrend or thornblade was to me. I want competitive medium scale pvp. Idealist or not, im building a team that also cares.

Ya'll lost heart a long time ago.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    @Rickter Can you come online? I want to join your group.
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Some_Guy all i said was running the scroll into the water was unsportsman like and wasnt necessary on a hurting server like Shor.

Seriously we went back and forth with that scroll. It was good pvp. Then you ran it into the water the first and second chances you got? Like there is no big show talk about it man. Get over yourself.

@Quantum_V im not even sure what were talking about anymore. I said you were trolling. You said you were trolling. I said you were trolling and then you said you were trolling. Cool. Lets all take a deep breath.

Guys like you and i see you have the <LEGION XIII> tag so youre of the ilk that is @NightbladeMechanics , have made it VERY clear that you are so jaded you cant be bothered with the campaign scoring. Thats fantastic. Great. Glad we had this talk. I will never expect anything in that regard from you.

But do not come in here and knock me for caring about campaign. I dont care about the lag free fights. Thats not what shor or almalexia or haderus or chillrend or thornblade was to me. I want competitive medium scale pvp. Idealist or not, im building a team that also cares.

Ya'll lost heart a long time ago.

We haven't lost heart. We care about the health of the campaign and work to facilitate positive experiences in Haderus/Shor.

We just don't care who wins it. Never have, never will.

Nor do we get worked up when populations are imbalanced. It happens in the secondary campaign. No need to give yourself or the forums an aneurysm over it.

Also, Quantum and I just killed the EP scroll carrier inside his 40 man zerg inside Chalman, then Quantum tanked like two dozen of them for a little while. Where are you?...

Next time my little groups are occupying 5x our numbers on the other side of the map while you siege your precious keeps, I'll remember your sass and ingratitude.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on July 20, 2017 12:26AM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter Can you come online? I want to join your group.

Im actually taking a [snip] on the toilet but yes i will be on in 20 or so minutes after i shower. @rickter2049
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NightbladeMechanics you started the sass with your roll eyes!! Are you [snip]king kidding right now?!

Whatever man. You and i arent going to see eye to eye on this. "Occupying 5x our numbers"??! Good!! For the FIRST TIME in two weeks you benefited your faction.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't run the scroll, though I kind of wish I had. I'd run that scroll all over the map with Cowards and Fjord's on an Orc stamplar and the hardest part would be not falling over laughing.
    Also, if you keep censoring yourself like that, you're going to put the censor mods out of a job...
    We Wipe On Trash
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first time legion xiii does anything on shor youre going to ask where i am? Where were you during the dethrone last night? Ic right?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @NightbladeMechanics you started the sass with your roll eyes!! Are you [snip]king kidding right now?!

Whatever man. You and i arent going to see eye to eye on this. "Occupying 5x our numbers"??! Good!! For the FIRST TIME in two weeks you benefited your faction.

I do this for several hours every night, man. Triple digit kdas every time, and I choose Shor if there are people to fight. Just because I'm not a zone chat warrior, stacking in some big group at an emp keep, or posting it all over the forums doesn't mean I'm not out there fighting. Hell, I'm at sieges most of the time in Shor since fights are so few and far between... I'm just off to the side killing siegers and burning camps or popping oil catapults into enemy blobs instead of stacking on DC crowns.

You are being condescending to small group PvP, and way too dramatic over campaign population imbalance that we cannot help. We need positive experiences in Shor, not forum bickering. You're the jaded one here, and I'm still rolling my eyes.

The first time legion xiii does anything on shor youre going to ask where i am? Where were you during the dethrone last night? Ic right?

I went to sleep early last night. Didn't PvP.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on July 20, 2017 12:55AM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some_Guy wrote: »
    I didn't run the scroll, though I kind of wish I had. I'd run that scroll all over the map with Cowards and Fjord's on an Orc stamplar and the hardest part would be not falling over laughing.
    Also, if you keep censoring yourself like that, you're going to put the censor mods out of a job...

make sure you take a screen shot.
    You are being condescending to small group PvP, and way too dramatic over campaign population imbalance that we cannot help. We need positive experiences in Shor, not forum bickering. You're the jaded one here, and I'm still rolling my eyes.

when was i condescending to small group? when i said you were irrelevant? man you must have marinated on that for a few days now. sorry, but you are. strictly objectively speaking: from a campaign scoring/objective winning perspective you are in fact completely and utterly insignificant. thats an actual fact.

and why do you care about how dramatic i am? seriously, do i need to give you a pillow? pat you on the butt and talk softly? get over yourself.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

when was i condescending to small group? when i said you were irrelevant? man you must have marinated on that for a few days now. sorry, but you are. strictly objectively speaking: from a campaign scoring/objective winning perspective you are in fact completely and utterly insignificant. thats an actual fact.

and why do you care about how dramatic i am? seriously, do i need to give you a pillow? pat you on the butt and talk softly? get over yourself.

You're only affirming every point I made here. :lol: We :heart: you Rickter. Never change buddy.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on July 20, 2017 2:13AM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some_Guy wrote: »
    Maybe I'm not a "Pro PvPer" but... I'm going to take what I feel like taking whenever I can take it.
    All the keeps? All the resources? All the towns? Oh yeah! Maybe even a few delves!
    Probably not. I'm not a huge fan of PvDoor. there's just more AP to be made from actual players, but my point is: You want to stop me? Do it.
    You wanna talk about it from a "being fair" angle? Why should I and my friends have to wait until you... "Shor".... up the numbers (see what I did there?) before we start "PvPing"? If there isn't action going on, I'll make some, somehow, some way.
    Wanna talk about it from a questing angle? Quests give AP too. You want me to take things closer to my home keeps? Take them back so the quests I receive are more likely to include them, rather than your home keeps. You want to take them back? Prepare for me to defend (if I feel like it) because D-ticks are better than O-ticks. I'm in it for the AP afterall.
    You wanna talk about it from a role playing perspective? It dries my scales to see such a state of affairs that you believe it to be "toxic" when people do the thing Zenimax keeps telling us we can do: Play How You Want. I am full of sap and fury when someone says it's not right that we take all the things. Should we not?
    Perhaps your egg was left in the shade too long....

Yes, an emp group camping gate keeps on an underpopulated campaign is toxic, because it drives new players away. It'll make older players log out in frustration sometimes, too. It's toxic because it reduces the amount of PvP everyone get to participate in, including the for the faction busy sitting on every last resource. Including for you.

Leaving factions their trikeeps when you dominate the map is good for everyone.
    Options
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reds are freaking zerging 30 strong at Allessia .... steamrolled SEJ ..... Just about handful of AD in Cyrodil atm .... This is what I fear about this campaign the REDs are overpopulated on CP it seems .... This means that RED are going to be overflowing here very strong tomarrow.....
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
    Options
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, people defending the toxicity destroying the campaign. I can't even...

Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    Reds are freaking zerging 30 strong at Allessia .... steamrolled SEJ ..... Just about handful of AD in Cyrodil atm .... This is what I fear about this campaign the REDs are overpopulated on CP it seems .... This means that RED are going to be overflowing here very strong tomarrow.....

No, it's not the reds that are the issue. It's the fact that DC, AD, and EP pops.... are not on at the SAME TIME to fight each other. Or if they are, they purposelly avoid it so they can pvdoor emp flip.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options