Edited by Cormore on May 19, 2016 6:36PM
Hello everyone! On 5/21/16 9pm est we will be having a GvG on Haduras! We will be making a guild for all the leaders to get into that way we can say whos up next and what not quickly!
RULES AND STUFF
I assume you will be having more then 12 attending the event to watch and cheer on your fellow guild friends. They will be doing the rezzing instead of camps! That way our location isnt out to everyone on the factions. This will help with the pugs showing up and ruining the event. Ant extra people go on the field the fight will be halted quickly. Then we will all zerg down that one person. Only time to use camps is if judges say so
It will be 12v12 just like last time. You may choose what to have in group as far as class and whatever. No restrictions! If a guild shows up with less then 8 we will try to get you guys in. The 12v12 will be priority though when it comes to matches
We will be having two game modes! One will have rezzing and two wont! Also under no circumstances will there BE SIEGE! NONE! NADA! thank you
Pots will be allowed! As far as starting with ults are yet to be decided!
There will be one helping out during each fight making sure nobody rez's.... I think thats it. May need more volunteers for help! Pst me!
As far as emperor goes. If one is crowned day of or during we will continue the fighting. Its really not that big of a boost i think and will make the fights more fun. If scrolls are taken then maybe we can go for them. This will be decided by all Groups lead prior to the event. Nobody can stop pugs pushing for it.
If a guild requests a rematch with another guild we will put it on the list to make it happen. This all depends on if we have time or not.
12v12 Non grouped
- This is a normal 12v12! For the first few rounds
- NO LOS
- NO REZZING
- Will be held on flat ground! Basic stuff for this
- You will be in your group. (That means you will have your raid box)
- This will be held on the flat white snow near the crossroads besides dragon claw.
12v12 Burn the camp
- 12V12 fight again!
- LOS allowed
- No rezzing!
- Rocks and trees will be used!
- You will have a 12 man group! BUT you will not have a raid box. That means you will not be grouped group. Only 12 of your people on the field but your not allowed to have a group. This will show the guild coordination with each other and be allot of fun to see people freak out and adapt to the situation. AGAIN sportsmanship!
- This will be on island near the dragon claw lake.
- Going in the water will resolve in an out.(Not decided yet)
- This will be held at a mile gate with no third floor
- Camp on both sides.
- You choosing to leave somebody to guard it is your choice
- rezzing allowed
- No repairing camps
- 10min timer( Group with the most dmg on camp or wipes wins(No pick yet)
GUILDS COMING TO THE EVENT
Pls pst on here or in-game (@Cormore)
if your guild plans to participate! If you do not RSVP then you will not be taking part in the event!
AGAIN group leaders pls get in the GVG guild day of the GvG. Will make fights go quick so we can have multiple going at once!
Thank you all for your time!