The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

NA PC CALL 2 ARMS: DC and AD, SHOR NEEDS YOU!

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Claire wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Durham wrote: »
    lol I was just messing with you guys ..I was actually responding to a DC master race comment..hehe.. Red is the factions that i have seen the largest numbers...I hope more blues show ... The other night I noticed a guild called Clairbears.. I was hoping that was the old Chaos Crew.. ...
    I have a feeling that a large red guild will home here this week...

Clairbears is Claire. I saw a few Chaos Crew last night but they are pretty small anymore.

Yeah, that was me -- my one-person vanity/comedy guild claim.

Not sure how much help I'll be in Shor, but will give it a go. Last night was a painful reminder of how lacking in skill I am.

We'll go easy on your group next time. o:)
    Edited by Lord_Hev on July 17, 2017 10:40PM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we brought our A game.

good thing we did because DC was double teamed ALL night. seriously, EP from the east, AD from the south - NO ONE pushing EP

i will say this: best night of pvp I ve experienced in a long time. I love my guild.
    Edited by Rickter on July 18, 2017 1:55AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, I had to work all day today, just got home a few hours ago and logged on to see the map with over 75% of the resources being yellow....

Top 2 AD have over 800k+ AP made... in not even full 24 hours since the campaign reset.... I'm genuinely impressed. How is such a thing even possible on a server that has been dead all week? Anyone on at the time that can clarify? I have to assume there was suddenly nonstop PvP with keeps flipping back and forth in an emp flipping rush or something.
    PC NA
    Options
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they could be BOOSTing ap, ive seen some shady stuff, yesterday the server went from 2 bar ad and switched to 2 bar EP in under 2 mins! #EMPFLIPING
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can 100% confirm there was not [snip] going on at 6PM EDT (which is 2 hours before i typically log in). AD pushed DC to the gates while leaving the entire east side untouched.

While i was fighting for DC gate keeps, EP crowned Emp as AD seemed too eager to stop DC from getting Glademist back than to stop an emp crowning. at this point, the map went silent. My group grew to 10(!!!) and we went uncontested through the following:

Aleswell
    Bleakers
    Bruma
    Dragonclaw
    Ash (5 EP <Mad for Destruction> sticksem, patches and co.)
    Brindle (DC scroll obtained)
    Nikel

When we got to Roebeck - there was another 10+ man AD group <Evil Hearts> and straight up mad props we had some of the best pvp ever. i think we went back and forth around 5 times.

As we were taking/losing/taking/losing Roebeck, we lose Ales and Dragonclaw to EP. So after our last wipe at Roe, we port up there to take back ales. As we take back ales - AD caps ash and bursts rayles!!!!

no one is pushing EP all the fighting was on the west of the map.

this is absolute double teaming. but at the end of the night, @Braidas group was pushing for emp. Testament to the strength, courage, and steadfast will of the Covenant.

160k ap total roughly 50k/hr
    Edited by Rickter on July 18, 2017 11:46AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Some_Guy you werent even there. the one night we have equal numbers, ya'll bailed. i guess i dont blame you :trollface:
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our unkillable Argonian Warden was feeling a little dry last night, maybe tonight buddy
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they could be BOOSTing ap, ive seen some shady stuff, yesterday the server went from 2 bar ad and switched to 2 bar EP in under 2 mins! #EMPFLIPING

If they keep this up we just might need Dragonknight Daniel to lock this server down.

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some_Guy wrote: »
    Our unkillable Argonian Warden was feeling a little dry last night, maybe tonight buddy

you know, we ran into another one of those builds last night. AD as well. it was a three part name but the last part was "Pote"

anyway, thats two wardens Ive encountered, both AD and BOTH ARGONIANS that have a real suspect build. Its going to be exposed one day and im going to have my @ key ready to tag you when it is.

drink up. buddy
    Edited by Rickter on July 18, 2017 11:53AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    The build is pretty simple, there are a lot of DK's and Templars who run that build already. We just put it on an Argonian Warden.
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
    Options
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't think this is always entirely 'shady' motives. I saw it a lot last week. One faction would push the map back, log off because nothing to do once you've painted the map obviously, next faction logs on, does the same - rinse and repeat. The issue is that all these zergs take advantage of the quiet maps for easy ap imo. If only we could get them all to log on and fight each other at the same time. Then we would have some real pvp!

Although, with some of the trade guilds now present who have been known for 'selling' emp and flipping the map, I won't entirely rule out dodgy play. It's one of the reasons Qam and I fought to try and get to the top of the leaderboard. Not to hog emp but to deter some of the *** tactics Almalexia was known for. What the campaign needs is emperors/empresses that will stay to defend, and not just leave so the next faction can pvdoor and get their achievements.

Anyways, I'm rambling >_< it's been a long week
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: will Shor be a conducive server for Midyear Mayhem?

will overflow be taken advantage of when all the casual pvpers flood vivec for AP farming?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

will overflow be taken advantage of when all the casual pvpers flood vivec for AP farming?

Last event Haderous was locked straight across lol... so yea ...People will want to take advantage of the AP while they can....

Right now people log into the Q on Vivec and farm stuff in the meantime... but lately AD and DC has had very small Qs...

Like I said we will be there starting this Thursday... However our group is not equipped to take on large numbers.. We generally are low on healing and we tend to assist targets down ... In equal number fights it's good because we tend to spread out when we fight instead clumping...and assist.... (This is extremely fun game play btw)

We ran with Montayva this past weekend and we had to stack more it was like herding cats lol.. but if you are low on healing you do not stack lol... So it was a different playstlye that we had not played in a while.. but they were patient with us.. lol... We will be making a few changes to our builds to handle more numbers...

PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
    Options
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We look forward to the fights!
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine there were be plenty of overflow from Vivec -- every campaign will probably be pop locked in prime time.

The PVE'ers taking advantage of the event to get those pesky alliance skills will, given a choice, likely flock to whatever campaign it looks like their alliance has the upper hand in at that point. And those are likely to be Sotha SIl (DC) and Shor (who knows?).
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be running Requiem groups tht i am hoping will lean towards the high side starting sunday. Its my dad's 60th birthday this weekend and unfortunately i'll miss the first 3 days of the event.

there are BG and IC specific achievements for the event as well so setting aside tuesday for IC if you guys want to coordinate.
    Edited by Rickter on July 18, 2017 6:38PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Last double AP, Haderus was open season. It was great.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    So, I had to work all day today, just got home a few hours ago and logged on to see the map with over 75% of the resources being yellow....

Top 2 AD have over 800k+ AP made... in not even full 24 hours since the campaign reset.... I'm genuinely impressed. How is such a thing even possible on a server that has been dead all week? Anyone on at the time that can clarify? I have to assume there was suddenly nonstop PvP with keeps flipping back and forth in an emp flipping rush or something.

actlly they nonstop take undefended resos/keeps. if theres pvp they run to the other side of the map.

thats actlly all ive found on this campaign so far; zerg groups wanting the least pvp possible. its pretty boring, reminds me of why i barely play cyro nowadays
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BraidasNM wrote: »

actlly they nonstop take undefended resos/keeps. if theres pvp they run to the other side of the map.

thats actlly all ive found on this campaign so far; zerg groups wanting the least pvp possible. its pretty boring, reminds me of why i barely play cyro nowadays

we had some good fights man. it was rather uncontested for a while but <Evil Hearts> and <Mad Four Destruction> were looking to fight.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This has been a trend all week, and it's only getting worse. We seriously need to do something to combat these pvdoor zergs.
    PC NA
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    double ap pvp event?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭

we had some good fights man. it was rather uncontested for a while but <Evil Hearts> and <Mad Four Destruction> were looking to fight.

there were some fights for like, idk, ~3hours with some ep at chal, while the rest of ep pvdoored ad and ad tried to pvdoor dc. after that EP went full pvdoor
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This has been a trend all week, and it's only getting worse. We seriously need to do something to combat these pvdoor zergs.

I can't level my AD Templar fast enough... :(
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

I can't level my AD Templar fast enough... :(

I think DC need the help honestly. There seems to be an AD population growing... but all at the wrong times.
    PC NA
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the lack of DC on this forum, in this thread, in the sotha sil thread, anywhere, is disheartening.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt log on yesterday rick, anything new to report?
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo . . . last night was pretty crazy.

I ran into @Durham and <Dead Wait> and there was a massive effort to either preserve or dethrone by the opposing forces.

I personally ran a group of 8 Requiem members and 11 zone pugs. I have not run a group that size in over 16 months. AD had equal numbers if not more. Cristo Magno on DC ran a group about 8 or so but they were always hitting other objectives.

Summary:
    I logged on at 7PM EDT and started the group with 4. DC had to start at Glademist and work their way out. We capped Ales, Bleakers, Bruma and Dragonclaw then decided to push Chalman as there was not a lot of resistance per the usual. At Chalman, we ran into @Mikmak and an EP force easily three times our numbers. After several wipes, and being pushed back to the bleakers gate, my group started to grow as more Requiem members logged on and pugs wanted to bring their friends into group. At the peak of the night (post 9PM) Requiem commanded the largest force, running as large as 19 but due to pugs scattering, and some in Discord, some not, we never had 19 together at one time. We pushed for Dethrone of the small timer AD emperor and it was grueling. had an awesome battle on the narrow bridge between Alessia and Roebeck with our scroll. We wiped AD 2 times as they continued to hit us from camps and Roebeck respawns and finally they got us and took the scroll to Faregyl. The rest of the night was DC taking Roe, then retaking Alessia, then having to take back Roe, then losing Ash all the while EP was taking northern territories and Cristo's group was defending there. I even asked Durham why EP wasnt interested in dethrone. The night ended with a successful dethrone at Alessia, then an epic 20 v 20 defense of Roe,
    and then after that, Requiem retook Ash and Nikel.

Literally after the dethrone, and as the night ramped down, @Quantum_V showed up and started polluting zone chat. it was really bizarre. starting barking around orders when me and mine led and coordinated epic battles for over 4 hours. All the heavy lifting was done mate. youre welcome.

What i took away from last night's experience is, I do not think i am going to be accepting non-Requiem members into my groups anymore. Im not going to name any names but those running for emp on DC do not share the same "culture" as Requiem and it was pretty rude when the group disbanded, not one of them said thank you or acknowledged the hard work, massive ap, and grueling dethrone Requiem and MY leadership earned them. Even after i said "good luck with the emp push, should be easier with no sitting emperor" - silence. rude as [snip]. It takes balls, a sharp mind, and determination to run a group that size let alone over half being pugs not using voice services.

You want in my groups, the link is in the sig. And yes, we have a code of conduct that you will be held to. [snip]king teenagers. Go play player unknown's battlegrounds.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh i do want to say this: I am formally admitting that I was wrong about Shor. More often than not, there was very exceptional fighting going on, on the server.

I am not speaking from whatever shenanigans that occurred during morning hours or post prime time

It reminded me of old Haderus before the <Raven and the Rose> domination and rampant emp flipping. It even reminded me of Thornblade a little when it was Requiem v Tertiary Meat.

In any case, Shor shaped up nicely. there were two days last week that were rather poor. but the rest of the week and the start of this week as been very pleasant indeed.

You guys were right all along. More players prefer CP pvp. and an additional CP server was needed for the massive ESO pvp population.

At the end of the day, Im just a guy that pvps. I have true faction loyalty. Im a very passionate individual. And i value community over content. I have opinions, and i have a lot of drive when i set myself to something, but i assure you, just running in one of my groups, you'll see I've got all the heart.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh my bad, i mis-represented, I in fact had 11 requiem members and the rest were zone pugs.

damn, just last week we struggled to get 6 and its grown the last 3 days. .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad things perked up last night. I logged in, looked at yellow map. Looked at emp group on non-stop resource patrol. Looked at amount of AP on leaderboards with skepticism. Killed one guy. Didn't feel like this was a map I wanted to defend; logged out.
    Options