Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    Sixth wrote: »
    Also a public notice for those of you who obsess over 1vX or dueling, you make up 1% of the population, this is a large scale pvp game. I heard For Honor has a 1v1 mode, why don't you go check that out

Don't try to justify your skill level with the argument that ESO pvp is uniquely designed for zerging, tough guy. You're not fooling anyone with your little public notice.
    Who're you, big guy?

Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    I'd come to lodg discord to say hi and make introductions but I got banned quite some time back. Pity right.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I do enjoy fighting Tertiary Meat from time to time

Fighting TM is literally getting Xv1ed by their "small man" groups (10+ man groups 1/2 sorcs 1/2 templars) and they all drop Destro ults and negates (don't forget the encase spam) on 2-3 people then get egos over it
    90% of that guild is full of trash pugs that build themselves around hitting 1 ULT, 1 heal, or 1 root.

Also WTB 1 duel from Cypriots but he/she always avoids and dodges after proudly claiming to have beaten me some X months ago :smiley:

I push all my buttons, thank you every much. All at once. With my face.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    I'd come to lodg discord to say hi and make introductions but I got banned quite some time back. Pity right.

You're a honey mustard yellow! We dont want you!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't EP win a campaign when Patrick Scott held emp for like a week and that one EP guild homed AS? I can't remember whether they won or not, but I just remember that EP held emp for so long I would be surprised if they didn't win. That was also the last cycle I played in.

That was actually the last time I've seen good players and guild groups care about winning a campaign. Reminded me of Dawnbreaker or the like.
    Went down to the wire but DC won. With a tiny boost from the Asian invasion and solid play from some really good DC PVPers, like Sub and Co.
    That campaign was lots of fun.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    EP then won once or twice before Braidas arrived

You sure? Nahhh, that can't be... EP were nonexistant for months. It was literally a 2-faction campaign. I feel like before and since braidas DC has won every single campaign.

... but wow that was a long time ago. I could be misremembering one or two odd months in there. One thing is for certain! DC does not win this time around. And I won't be able to afford my columbine. Again.

Completely positive on this one :) EP was 100% non-existent, well except for Mikmak and Zapfino, until EHJ and The Longleafers moved over to help balance things out. The first cycle after we moved over, EP lost for sure. I distinctly remember getting my ass handed too me as I was playing a Magplar instead of my normal bowtard. Alishka + Staff = Failure. Doesn't matter the class or the game lol. After that, we did take the cycle although it might have only been the one instead of two). EP was well on its well to the next cycle victory when Braidas and Co. showed up and took over the server. 90% of EHJ quick on that cycle because dealing with Braidas back then was the devil and that was also when the JP Temple morning zerg first started showing up. Bitaken played alot in the mornings between 0500 and 1100 and was often solo. He didn't enjoy the 40-90 person zergs they brought lol.

It remained DC controlled for a cycle or two until The Leafers won a cycle for EP. That brings us to the last two which credit gets split between (and it pains me to say this lol); LODG, Team Stream and LoM amongst the other DC regulars.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't EP win a campaign when Patrick Scott held emp for like a week and that one EP guild homed AS? I can't remember whether they won or not, but I just remember that EP held emp for so long I would be surprised if they didn't win. That was also the last cycle I played in.

Patrick was an awesome emp. He came out solo to fight groups of 2-3 for fun when he had the buffs and skill tree maxed.
    jameslogan wrote: »

DC still won that one. That was the campaign where Patrick, and then Kenshin, had emp for EP. Subtomik for DC. Purus for AD. There is some entertaining salt around page 30, I believe, on the original Azura's thread from that time period if you need some delicious popcorn. XD

I thought "Nerf_Malubeth_Already" made emp that campaign too. When I saw him crown, I had to just stop and die laughing.
    Edited by Minalan on March 10, 2017 9:49PM
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm..

I went ahead and tracked my data up and the information in which you decided to offer us is incorrect, Alishka.

Longbottom Leafers, when you referenced them, you implied that they won a campaign cycle, in which they infact did not, they only crowned an Emperor that cycle but lost the cycle in the last 4 days of it.

Their guild then went down the downward spiral that eventually lead to their dismembering in January. Which lead to some of their members going to Blackwater Blade which brought balance to the campaign for EP and the rest moved to DC in Azura's Star, in which they blamed DC's guilds for their failing (which would be correct, considering we were the ones who won that cycle).

Now, as I checked my stats, I also found that 8months of winning straight would place us at... July. June was a close campaign well-fought and AD took the victory.

There were multiple campaign cycles in between those 8months that I pulled up some stats for that showed that it was close enough that another faction could have won if they tried, but DC came out with the wins. The closest stat that I could find was the October/November Cycle in which Josh was Emperor for EP and they had a fighting chance but came short as that is when a wave of DC joined Azura's Star and added to the already large Covenant numbers at that time.

Care to explain to me how that isn't 8months straight?

Also: I was around, I just wasn't a vocal player. I was a simple pug living the simple pug life as I was busy leading a guild on WoW and was not going to lead an ESO guild at the same time so I just casual'd it up in ESO.

Since you don't have the best track record for making accurate comments, can you please provide your "tracked up data" supporting your statement.

AD hasn't won a campaign since FWF and EHJ removed them in May. We broke the server as there wasn't more then a handful of EP at the time and when you hold the sole enemy to their gates for 15 days straight, they leave the server. (Which is why I was against you doing it but we don't need to rehash that now). I was still DC at that time and that was our last cycle as DC, June 13th is the date EHJ made our first venture into PvP as EP and my second bowtard hit Cyrodiil as an EP on July 3rd. The cycle that occurred during July was won by EP. Braidas and Co. took over in the month of August which is when Bitaken and the remainder of EHJ left. For clarification on that statement, I am NOT saying FMC took over because Bitaken left. They took over and controlled the server regardless of who was there on either faction. FMC beat EHJ / Sparkle Fairy Army quite often although it wasn't until Braidas got and held Emp that it got nasty.

October forward was spent solo or duo'ing with Devine Synn until I joined up with BADS and then DR. I had a brief hiatus in there as well for about a month (September) between EHJ leaving and duo'ing with Devine. Unlike a certain blueberry who cannot admit he is wrong, I may have been mistaken on the Leafers holding a cycle and will allow someone from that guild to comment / correct me if I am wrong. When I returned from my break in October, Menace stated they had figured out how to beat Braidas and Co. and EP had been wrecking DC nightly. Since I was NOT personally there, I cannot say with absolute certainty that they did in fact do so, my initial comments were based off the conversation between Menace and myself.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    It remained DC controlled for a cycle or two until The Leafers won a cycle for EP. That brings us to the last two which credit gets split between (and it pains me to say this lol); LODG, Team Stream and LoM amongst the other DC regulars.

LoDG has been running organized groups since the October/November cycle.
    That means:
    October/November
    November/December
    December/January
    January/February
    (4)

Were all DC wins (not necessarily because of LoDG, but we were there as a guild)
    Edited by Vurian97 on March 10, 2017 10:52PM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn this map is an unfamiliar shade of puke yellow. Can't game properly for like another 6hrs or something, catch ya'll then.

@Vurian97 You should not comment on things that were not even here for. Your "history" of campaign stats or whatever do not tell the whole story. For at least 3 months EP was getting low population bonus which means they barely needed to hold their tri-keeps and resources (and no one attacked them before Bitakin switched factions cause they basically had.... just Mikmak) to keep trading first place with DC.

Stats are useless with out context.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Damn this map is an unfamiliar shade of puke yellow. Can't game properly for like another 6hrs or something, catch ya'll then.

@Vurian97 You should not comment on things that were not even here for. Your "history" of campaign stats or whatever do not tell the whole story. For at least 3 months EP was getting low population bonus which means they barely needed to hold their tri-keeps and resources (and no one attacked them before Bitakin switched factions cause they basically had.... just Mikmak) to keep trading first place with DC.

Stats are useless with out context.

Hopefully the map picks up later tonight. We left after the dethrone to go to Had (which was just as bad) and then to TF to get our "competitive" chops up.
    Marek
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ready to see moar penguin in can
    Vice

Love Palace
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't handle more. That's how people get botulism.
    Marek
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, wait, wait

@Joshlenoir didn't we win that cycle when we had to keep crowning you emp after the peak and before JP temple logged on so that we could hold off a blue map?

I believe it was my second month homed here...
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    i don't know, it's like my Popeye spinach

Vice

Love Palace
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    i don't know, it's like my Popeye spinach

If i remember right, Popeye needed a little bit of Olive Oyl to really chug along. Maybe I should start playing my DC more...and we can complete the formula ;)
    Marek
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, wait, wait

@Joshlenoir didn't we win that cycle when we had to keep crowning you emp after the peak and before JP temple logged on so that we could hold off a blue map?

That campaign cycle was close but ended with DC winning by a small gap.
    That was the cycle that LoDG came in as a guild. (October/November)
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, wait, wait

That campaign cycle was close but ended with DC winning by a small gap.
    That was the cycle that LoDG came in as a guild. (October/November)

No, this was far earlier. Had to be around July.

*Edit* Yes it was July. Ouch, doesn't feel that long ago...
    Yeah so that is all DC wins from then on
    Edited by ellahellabella on March 11, 2017 2:09AM

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    44752956.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already put a Wonka pic in 3 pages ago.
    Be more creative, Jeez!

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I already put a Wonka pic in 3 pages ago.
    Be more creative, Jeez!

Im just an aspiring meme master, forgive me
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing a website that tracks which faction won by what margin dating back to launch as well as who held emp and for how long. That said it's not overly relevant as most players no longer care who won or held emp as alot of the emperorships happened during the buff server days and would skew statistical data. That and the rewards between first, second and third place make "winning" nothing more than bragging rights. Since most players have won and you can server and faction swap at will, no server and faction pride exists.

I miss the old daoc days for that very reason.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Shout out to my pugs, we mad-dogged the map for the Showza dethrone starting from Arrius with 2 of us.

Even if Roe took a bit or work, we still pulled off the old Faregyl>Roe strat. Mad props for all the randoms who stuck with me after the occasional setback.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Nice! I joined you guys at Roe for the first attempt but those EP were driving me insane. They would stand in the breach, get hit with a fire ballista and have oil dumped on them. After I rezzed them, they would move around a five foot radius and die to the exact same thing ... again and again and again. Myself and another NB, Ringsel I believe made it to the top and cleared 5-7 AD before the remainder came up and killed us. Turns out the pugs got wiped on the ground floor and couldn't handle however many were down there.

Had to log after that though. Glad to hear you stuck with it and got the dethrone bro!
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice! I joined you guys at Roe for the first attempt but those EP were driving me insane. They would stand in the breach, get hit with a fire ballista and have oil dumped on them. After I rezzed them, they would move around a five foot radius and die to the exact same thing ... again and again and again.
    Did some of our AD pugs reroll EP?!?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Nice! I joined you guys at Roe for the first attempt but those EP were driving me insane. They would stand in the breach, get hit with a fire ballista and have oil dumped on them. After I rezzed them, they would move around a five foot radius and die to the exact same thing ... again and again and again.

Was probably the EP pugs from Haddy, who think siege shield means "safe to stand in multiple oils."
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Btw, a couple fights of ours last night...

https://youtu.be/dn8WjBGDgUo
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

Certainly felt like it!
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    I do enjoy fighting Tertiary Meat from time to time

Fighting TM is literally getting Xv1ed by their "small man" groups (10+ man groups 1/2 sorcs 1/2 templars) and they all drop Destro ults and negates (don't forget the encase spam) on 2-3 people then get egos over it
    90% of that guild is full of trash pugs that build themselves around hitting 1 ULT, 1 heal, or 1 root.

Also WTB 1 duel from Cypriots but he/she always avoids and dodges after proudly claiming to have beaten me some X months ago :smiley:

Please enlighten us on what constitutes non-trash play? I'm betting on it involving no destro ults, no templars, probably need to be stam and maybe run a proc set or two, oh and don't play in group's larger than 3 people.

But it looks like you just want to talk trash for the sake of talking trash.

Sorry josh..

1. Anyone that knows me knows I don't run proc sets or promote it
    2. I never said there is anything wrong with running larger than normal groups
    3. I never said there is anything wrong with not playing stamina (I play a magplar as well don't worry I'll teach you)

My argument comes from the fact that you guys like to pass yourselves off as a small man group that doesn't zerg and is somehow the saving Grace of AD.
    Had it not been for that I don't care, I don't trash talk people doing their own thing, if you wanna zerg go ahead, just stop making yourselves look any different from LoM, LODG, or DR.
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭
    Vujk the 5 star general of TM gets 1vX'd daily. Someone explain that.

Edit: He does get props for trying though. Can't complain about that.
    Edited by donJay on March 11, 2017 6:40PM
    ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid
This discussion has been closed.