Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    I hope LoDG recognizes the irony of complaining about people not helping with dethrone and then pushing my 3-man off our ram of inner BRK.

Please don't mistake this for me being upset, was some fun 3-way fights, it's just an uncontrollable itch I have to point out contradictions.

That wasn't us, we actually were happy some one showed up to direct the bananas. Then it ended.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drasn wrote: »
    I hope LoDG recognizes the irony of complaining about people not helping with dethrone and then pushing my 3-man off our ram of inner BRK.

Please don't mistake this for me being upset, was some fun 3-way fights, it's just an uncontrollable itch I have to point out contradictions.

That wasn't us, we actually were happy some one showed up to direct the bananas. Then it ended.

It was Vurian, so it was LoDG.

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 10, 2017 12:34AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

...LoDG didn't push you off the ram, I watched Josh kill your guys and then he went and pushed on us and died.

After that, AD was bent on attacking only DC at BRK

Hell, out of everyone at BRK, LoDG's members were the only DC shooting siege at the inner, so we weren't available to kill any AD on some ram.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

...LoDG didn't push you off the ram, I watched Josh kill your guys and then he went and pushed on us and died.

Hell, out of everyone at BRK, LoDG's members were the only DC shooting siege at the inner, so we weren't available to kill any AD on some ram.
    I won't hold it against you cause your memory is apparently flawed. I got pushed off ram, didn't die.

The EP were poking our other side the whole time, it was not until you and vastly superior DC numbers started dropping the pugs near the ram that we bailed.

You record everything you do for your twitch right? That will demonstrate clearly what happened.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I hereby claim everything must be accompanied by an undoctored screenshot
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

I won't hold it against you cause your memory is apparently flawed. I got pushed off ram, didn't die.

The EP were poking our other side the whole time, it was not until you and vastly superior DC numbers started dropping the pugs near the ram that we bailed.

You record everything you do for your twitch right? That will demonstrate clearly what happened.

I remember that situation very clearly. There were 4 AD on ram, you were chasing EP on the east side of the keep, Josh came out of the door, killed the 4. You ran back to the porch as they all died. Josh ran to the west to engage DC, he died. At that point, I saw you reviving your dead. We told our people to leave you alone in hopes you would take first flag, we take 2nd, and then 1 or the other would capture the keep for dethrone.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do enjoy fighting Tertiary Meat from time to time

Fighting TM is literally getting Xv1ed by their "small man" groups (10+ man groups 1/2 sorcs 1/2 templars) and they all drop Destro ults and negates (don't forget the encase spam) on 2-3 people then get egos over it
    90% of that guild is full of trash pugs that build themselves around hitting 1 ULT, 1 heal, or 1 root.

Also WTB 1 duel from Cypriots but he/she always avoids and dodges after proudly claiming to have beaten me some X months ago :smiley:

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

Fighting TM is literally getting Xv1ed by their "small man" groups (10+ man groups 1/2 sorcs 1/2 templars) and they all drop Destro ults and negates (don't forget the encase spam) on 2-3 people then get egos over it
    90% of that guild is full of trash pugs that build themselves around hitting 1 ULT, 1 heal, or 1 root.
    Aww man, another couple of months of this and I really might begin to start getting my feelings hurt.

I am pretty terrible at stamblade though, and still learning magsorc.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Cmon @Joshlenoir, those free ap jokes don't mean anything, for all the times I've died to you, I get x5 that in kills and AP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

Also WTB 1 duel from Cypriots but he/she always avoids and dodges after proudly claiming to have beaten me some X months ago :smiley:

Please enlighten us on what constitutes non-trash play? I'm betting on it involving no destro ults, no templars, probably need to be stam and maybe run a proc set or two, oh and don't play in group's larger than 3 people.

But it looks like you just want to talk trash for the sake of talking trash.

Sorry josh..
    Marek
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Also a public notice for those of you who obsess over 1vX or dueling, you make up 1% of the population, this is a large scale pvp game. I heard For Honor has a 1v1 mode, why don't you go check that out
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    After winning 8 months in a row

Uh no. You WERE not anywhere near Azuras 8 months ago, let alone winning the campaign that many times consecutively. The original AZ thread started by Bitaken is eight months old and he started it when Einherjar and Fair Weather Friends took over the server from AD. Very few players showed up at that time so we went to EP to help balance the server. EP then won once or twice before Braidas arrived and reclaimed the throne for full metal care bears for cycle or two. EP took it next under the Long Leafers. That brings us to the last two cycles which were won by DC. TWO. not EIGHT.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a nice 3 way at Chalman tonight. AD had it, DC came for it, then so did EP. Was a hell of a sammich but a little light on the AD after the first push.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Had a nice 3 way at Chalman tonight. AD had it, DC came for it, then so did EP. Was a hell of a sammich but a little light on the AD after the first push.

We had like 5 AD inside, haha. I Really wish more AD were there to see that, we held the keep for so long solely because EP and DC were fighting, exactly not what to do at a dethrone, would have been very informative of what not to do at BRK.

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 10, 2017 5:17AM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

We had like 5 AD inside, haha. I Really wish more AD were there to see that, we held the keep for so long solely because EP and DC were fighting, exactly not what to do at a dethrone, would have been very informative of what not to do at BRK.

Yeah I saw that. Before we started siege; there was a group of AD outside and I was surprised I didn't see them inside after
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP then won once or twice before Braidas arrived

You sure? Nahhh, that can't be... EP were nonexistant for months. It was literally a 2-faction campaign. I feel like before and since braidas DC has won every single campaign.

... but wow that was a long time ago. I could be misremembering one or two odd months in there. One thing is for certain! DC does not win this time around. And I won't be able to afford my columbine. Again.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is like an easter bunny hunt. You never know what to find in here...nasty rotten eggs, delicious chocolate...I love it. Better than actual PvP.
    Edited by Humphie on March 10, 2017 11:57AM
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭
    After winning 8 months in a row

Uh no. You WERE not anywhere near Azuras 8 months ago, let alone winning the campaign that many times consecutively. The original AZ thread started by Bitaken is eight months old and he started it when Einherjar and Fair Weather Friends took over the server from AD. Very few players showed up at that time so we went to EP to help balance the server. EP then won once or twice before Braidas arrived and reclaimed the throne for full metal care bears for cycle or two. EP took it next under the Long Leafers. That brings us to the last two cycles which were won by DC. TWO. not EIGHT.

DC has won every campaign in Azura's Star since I first entered Cyrodiil for skyshards last April, aside from 1 campaign in June/July, which AD won. EHJ/Sparklefairy Army going from blue to red certainly did bring more balance, which was awesome, and we saw Bitaken, Mikmak, and Galya hold emperorships for EP. That was the same cycle as Braidas and FMC entered Azura's star, and he was the DC emp for the full campaign. On AD's side, Tay, Jidera, and Valla had emp. Then, Firebeard insisted on AD holding literally every keep and resource on the map for a week straight, and AD ultimately got the win.
    Edited by jameslogan on March 10, 2017 1:55PM
    Betsy
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm..

I went ahead and tracked my data up and the information in which you decided to offer us is incorrect, Alishka.

Longbottom Leafers, when you referenced them, you implied that they won a campaign cycle, in which they infact did not, they only crowned an Emperor that cycle but lost the cycle in the last 4 days of it.

Their guild then went down the downward spiral that eventually lead to their dismembering in January. Which lead to some of their members going to Blackwater Blade which brought balance to the campaign for EP and the rest moved to DC in Azura's Star, in which they blamed DC's guilds for their failing (which would be correct, considering we were the ones who won that cycle).

Now, as I checked my stats, I also found that 8months of winning straight would place us at... July. June was a close campaign well-fought and AD took the victory.

There were multiple campaign cycles in between those 8months that I pulled up some stats for that showed that it was close enough that another faction could have won if they tried, but DC came out with the wins. The closest stat that I could find was the October/November Cycle in which Josh was Emperor for EP and they had a fighting chance but came short as that is when a wave of DC joined Azura's Star and added to the already large Covenant numbers at that time.

Care to explain to me how that isn't 8months straight?

Also: I was around, I just wasn't a vocal player. I was a simple pug living the simple pug life as I was busy leading a guild on WoW and was not going to lead an ESO guild at the same time so I just casual'd it up in ESO.
    Edited by Vurian97 on March 10, 2017 3:31PM
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    There are some AD that owe me Kuta's.

I should have gotten names...
    Tertiary Meat
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Man you all have awful memories about campaigns.

And this is coming from the guy who's plastered half the time he's in Cyro.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    There are some AD that owe me Kuta's.

I should have gotten names...
    Sahala from RoB. Feel like our whole group should get in on this for helping ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , I don't think I've ever pretended to be a doctor. But if you come into the ER I'll be sure to use 2 fingers on my DRE so you enjoy it a little more. ;)

Lord knows, you've gotten it harder in game before! :o
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Vurian97 , I don't think I've ever pretended to be a doctor. But if you come into the ER I'll be sure to use 2 fingers on my DRE so you enjoy it a little more. ;)

Lord knows, you've gotten it harder in game before! :o

Don't tempt me with a good time.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    Also a public notice for those of you who obsess over 1vX or dueling, you make up 1% of the population, this is a large scale pvp game. I heard For Honor has a 1v1 mode, why don't you go check that out

Don't try to justify your skill level with the argument that ESO pvp is uniquely designed for zerging, tough guy. You're not fooling anyone with your little public notice.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    I hopped on this morning to check my GS and mail, etc and saw that EP had overnighted the map again. No big deal. Not tripping.

And I was on my MacBook, so PvP would be a trackpad challenge anyway, but I popped into Cyrodiil to take a look at the action at BB, which was being PVDoored by an EP raid. There were (literally) 4 AD in AS this morning. Again... no big deal. There'll be good fights later tonight in primetime, I'm certain.

My curiosity led me to look at some names of these CP600+ players, and then check the AS leaderboards, because none of the names sounded familiar.

9 of the 20 (I could only write down 11, but I assume they were all together and on comms) were homed in TF. 2 others were homed in Had.

Here's where my confusion starts....

I have another toon in TF anyway, so I logged into TF to look at the map. There was no one on the server.

If EP was poplocked in AS for roughly 12 hours yesterday; and still at 3 bars until about 2am last night... and organized enough to stack and manage 100+ inside BRK last night primetime, for 2 amazing defenses.... and still carry enough horses to have 2 bars until this morning...

and you're homed in Trueflame...

Why not go run the map in TF...? It's empty.
    You've emped in Azura's.
    Sure, you like to help your faction clear maps, extend leads, etc etc.

But why not go take care of your own campaign map first, before coming to PVDoor Azura's.

It baffles me.
    Edited by Heike on March 10, 2017 5:11PM
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't EP win a campaign when Patrick Scott held emp for like a week and that one EP guild homed AS? I can't remember whether they won or not, but I just remember that EP held emp for so long I would be surprised if they didn't win. That was also the last cycle I played in.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    I hopped on this morning to check my GS and mail, etc and saw that EP had overnighted the map again. No big deal. Not tripping.

And I was on my MacBook, so PvP would be a trackpad challenge anyway, but I popped into Cyrodiil to take a look at the action at BB, which was being PVDoored by an EP raid. There were (literally) 4 AD in AS this morning. Again... no big deal. There'll be good fights later tonight in primetime, I'm certain.

My curiosity led me to look at some names of these CP600+ players, and then check the AS leaderboards, because none of the names sounded familiar.

9 of the 20 (I could only write down 11, but I assume they were all together and on comms) were homed in TF. 2 others were homed in Had.

Here's where my confusion starts....

I have another toon in TF anyway, so I logged into TF to look at the map. There was no one on the server.

If EP was poplocked in AS for roughly 12 hours yesterday; and still at 3 bars until about 2am last night... and organized enough to stack and manage 100+ inside BRK last night primetime, for 2 amazing defenses.... and still carry enough horses to have 2 bars until this morning...

and you're homed in Trueflame...

Why not go run the map in TF...? It's empty.
    You've emped in Azura's.
    Sure, you like to help your faction clear maps, extend leads, etc etc.

But why not go take care of your own campaign map first, before coming to PVDoor Azura's.

It baffles me.

Quite a few of EP & AD are moving from Trueflame to Azura's Star in roughly 15 days, some of them are already playing here now.
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    If the additional EP are morning players (and the AD are not) I predict that they will quickly become very bored.
    Dae - TM
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't EP win a campaign when Patrick Scott held emp for like a week and that one EP guild homed AS? I can't remember whether they won or not, but I just remember that EP held emp for so long I would be surprised if they didn't win. That was also the last cycle I played in.

DC still won that one. That was the campaign where Patrick, and then Kenshin, had emp for EP. Subtomik for DC. Purus for AD. There is some entertaining salt around page 30, I believe, on the original Azura's thread from that time period if you need some delicious popcorn. XD
    Betsy
This discussion has been closed.