Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    EP rolled the map at 5am... on a Saturday morning?

I guess be proud of that, EP. Fist bumps all around, huh? lol
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I do enjoy fighting Tertiary Meat from time to time

Fighting TM is literally getting Xv1ed by their "small man" groups (10+ man groups 1/2 sorcs 1/2 templars) and they all drop Destro ults and negates (don't forget the encase spam) on 2-3 people then get egos over it
    90% of that guild is full of trash pugs that build themselves around hitting 1 ULT, 1 heal, or 1 root.

Also WTB 1 duel from Cypriots but he/she always avoids and dodges after proudly claiming to have beaten me some X months ago :smiley:

Please enlighten us on what constitutes non-trash play? I'm betting on it involving no destro ults, no templars, probably need to be stam and maybe run a proc set or two, oh and don't play in group's larger than 3 people.

But it looks like you just want to talk trash for the sake of talking trash.

Sorry josh..

1. Anyone that knows me knows I don't run proc sets or promote it
    2. I never said there is anything wrong with running larger than normal groups
    3. I never said there is anything wrong with not playing stamina (I play a magplar as well don't worry I'll teach you)

My argument comes from the fact that you guys like to pass yourselves off as a small man group that doesn't zerg and is somehow the saving Grace of AD.
    Had it not been for that I don't care, I don't trash talk people doing their own thing, if you wanna zerg go ahead, just stop making yourselves look any different from LoM, LODG, or DR.

What you said was TM was trash and pugs by criticizing our group size and playstyles/group composition of healing templars and mag sorcs. That is some pretty heavy trash talking without actually knowing how we play/why we play the way we do. I don't remember us ever claiming to be anything other than casual/non-competitive and running a wide range of group numbers. I've said that many times before.

As for your points, this is the type of miscommunication that you put in your post about TM. I don't know your builds, your opinions or your playstyles. So please don't put "90% of TM is this and does this" "facts" or "TM literally only does this" anecdotes when you don't really know anything about "90% of TM". That was the point I was trying to make with my non trash play bit. I've seen you a handful of times and of those times its been you rolling around as a stam nightblade which historically only attracts proc sets and players that want easy ganks and no real counterplay. Whenver I see you on your AD its showing up at the end of a defense to get ticks or after a keep flips for the same reason. I don't know that you weren't there defending or attacking, so I could say you do nothing but leech AP from defenses and attacks without actually doing anything, so how could you teach me how to magplar?

So from what I've seen/said there we can say that 90% of Joshlenoirs are trash pugs that build themselves around hitting 1 ult, 1 fear, or many dodges. Fighting Joshlenoirs is literally getting Xvwhoever-josh-is-hiding-with by their "1vX" groups (3 man groups, (1/2 stam, 1/2 stam) and they all drop dawnbreakers and uppercuts (don't forget the roll spam) on 1-X people (which is impressive at times) and then get egos over it.

None of that is probably true. None of that is built from actual facts of me playing with you or knowing your gear sets/playstyles. Which is why I always get defensive when people bring up the "TM thinks they are so good" arguments because we never said anything about how good we are. Our "reputation" is solely built on people like you talking about us, and trust me, we really don't care either way.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on March 11, 2017 7:21PM
    Marek
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Fighting TM is literally getting Xv1ed by their "small man" groups (10+ man groups 1/2 sorcs 1/2 templars) and they all drop Destro ults and negates (don't forget the encase spam) on 2-3 people then get egos over it
    90% of that guild is full of trash pugs that build themselves around hitting 1 ULT, 1 heal, or 1 root.

Also WTB 1 duel from Cypriots but he/she always avoids and dodges after proudly claiming to have beaten me some X months ago :smiley:

Please enlighten us on what constitutes non-trash play? I'm betting on it involving no destro ults, no templars, probably need to be stam and maybe run a proc set or two, oh and don't play in group's larger than 3 people.

Sorry josh..

3. I never said there is anything wrong with not playing stamina (I play a magplar as well don't worry I'll teach you)

My argument comes from the fact that you guys like to pass yourselves off as a small man group that doesn't zerg and is somehow the saving Grace of AD.
    Had it not been for that I don't care, I don't trash talk people doing their own thing, if you wanna zerg go ahead, just stop making yourselves look any different from LoM, LODG, or DR.

Grothdarr's is a proc set.

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry josh..

Grothdarr's is a proc set.

I was talking specifically on my Nightblade and I was also referring to the blatantly overpowered and broken ones, such a s viper, velidreth, tremorscale, widowmaker.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry josh..

What you said was TM was trash and pugs by criticizing our group size and playstyles/group composition of healing templars and mag sorcs. That is some pretty heavy trash talking without actually knowing how we play/why we play the way we do. I don't remember us ever claiming to be anything other than casual/non-competitive and running a wide range of group numbers. I've said that many times before.

As for your points, this is the type of miscommunication that you put in your post about TM. I don't know your builds, your opinions or your playstyles. So please don't put "90% of TM is this and does this" "facts" or "TM literally only does this" anecdotes when you don't really know anything about "90% of TM". That was the point I was trying to make with my non trash play bit. I've seen you a handful of times and of those times its been you rolling around as a stam nightblade which historically only attracts proc sets and players that want easy ganks and no real counterplay. Whenver I see you on your AD its showing up at the end of a defense to get ticks or after a keep flips for the same reason. I don't know that you weren't there defending or attacking, so I could say you do nothing but leech AP from defenses and attacks without actually doing anything, so how could you teach me how to magplar?

So from what I've seen/said there we can say that 90% of Joshlenoirs are trash pugs that build themselves around hitting 1 ult, 1 fear, or many dodges. Fighting Joshlenoirs is literally getting Xvwhoever-josh-is-hiding-with by their "1vX" groups (3 man groups, (1/2 stam, 1/2 stam) and they all drop dawnbreakers and uppercuts (don't forget the roll spam) on 1-X people (which is impressive at times) and then get egos over it.

None of that is probably true. None of that is built from actual facts of me playing with you or knowing your gear sets/playstyles. Which is why I always get defensive when people bring up the "TM thinks they are so good" arguments because we never said anything about how good we are. Our "reputation" is solely built on people like you talking about us, and trust me, we really don't care either way.

Anyone that has seen me play stamblade knows I don't leech ticks, I rarely even join keep fights to begin with cause I hate sieging, and I'm almost always alone on my nightblade (God forbid I run a group of 3 other people).
    Secondly each class has their own defences, it's always funny getting crap from people for dodge rolling as if I'm going to stand there and block the entire time in medium/heavy armor and no 1h and shield? Lmao
    Thirdly saying "TM thinks they're good" doesn't come out of nowhere, I see the way your members talk, I see your members tbag people, and then (and I'm not defending him) talk crap about people like Vurian and other types of guilds as if they themselves are any better skill wise. YOU may not fall under that category but a lot of others do. If you don't care what I'm saying don't address it, everybody knows TM is literally Destro ULT spam, negate spam, encase spam and then BoL spam with templars and sorcs this isn't news, you have the most grand overlords / generals on Azuras star in one guild yet they have all gotten 1vXed on many occasions or at least obliterated when the numbers are even. That isn't talking trash that is a fact. Also I'm only saying this to counteract the false pretense that TM is some sort of small scale guild that doesn't fall under the zerging whatsoever.

And hey if you think my playstyle is that easy and youvr figured it all out and it's just 1 ULT 1 fear etc then please I highly encourage you and everyone else in TM to duel me since Micah and Cypriots are clearly too scared to

InB4 "wow your epeen is so big"
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You left out DKs and talons spam.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry josh..

Anyone that has seen me play stamblade knows I don't leech ticks, I rarely even join keep fights to begin with cause I hate sieging, and I'm almost always alone on my nightblade (God forbid I run a group of 3 other people).
    Secondly each class has their own defences, it's always funny getting crap from people for dodge rolling as if I'm going to stand there and block the entire time in medium/heavy armor and no 1h and shield? Lmao
    Thirdly saying "TM thinks they're good" doesn't come out of nowhere, I see the way your members talk, I see your members tbag people, and then (and I'm not defending him) talk crap about people like Vurian and other types of guilds as if they themselves are any better skill wise. YOU may not fall under that category but a lot of others do. If you don't care what I'm saying don't address it, everybody knows TM is literally Destro ULT spam, negate spam, encase spam and then BoL spam with templars and sorcs this isn't news, you have the most grand overlords / generals on Azuras star in one guild yet they have all gotten 1vXed on many occasions or at least obliterated when the numbers are even. That isn't talking trash that is a fact. Also I'm only saying this to counteract the false pretense that TM is some sort of small scale guild that doesn't fall under the zerging whatsoever.

And hey if you think my playstyle is that easy and youvr figured it all out and it's just 1 ULT 1 fear etc then please I highly encourage you and everyone else in TM to duel me since Micah and Cypriots are clearly too scared to

Seeing you play is exactly what I'm trying to say you haven't done for TM. You can't just come out and say "TM is this and TM does that" when anyone that has seen us play knows we don't do those things. Same premise. God forbid we run a group with our guild members.

And I personally don't like duels. They prove nothing other than one person was clearly specced to kill one person and one person only. If you want to "compare" come show me how to heal 12 people who all are mag and have crap mobility while fighting 60 people through siege and not running away.
    Marek
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Josh, is group PVP such a foreign concept to you? Outside of stealth nightblade groups? Not everyone likes the solo playstyle or is good at it. We're all friends in TM and enjoy playing together, and with a good group composition we have a lot of fun doing it. Whether we have 10-12 or more or less. We had a great 4 person group (later 5 after Komodo joined) farming at Chal milegate early yesterday evening: stam dk, magblade, magsorc, and magplar. You were there, you saw us.
    • PC/NA
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    No proc set is more broken than Troll King.
    I've got good friends that use it. But it's a much more balanced fight fighting a NBA with viper or 'dreth, than one with troll king.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Josh, is group PVP such a foreign concept to you? Outside of stealth nightblade groups? Not everyone likes the solo playstyle or is good at it. We're all friends in TM and enjoy playing together, and with a good group composition we have a lot of fun doing it. Whether we have 10-12 or more or less. We had a great 4 person group (later 5 after Komodo joined) farming at Chal milegate early yesterday evening: stam dk, magblade, magsorc, and magplar. You were there, you saw us.

I already said I don't care if you play in groups just don't pass yourself off as something you aren't and belittle people for the exact same thing you do, it's a simple concept
    Not everyone has to solo, soloing on my magplar is complete (insert deadly disease here).
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

I already said I don't care if you play in groups just don't pass yourself off as something you aren't and belittle people for the exact same thing you do, it's a simple concept
    Not everyone has to solo, soloing on my magplar is complete (insert deadly disease here).

It looks like you are trying to paint us as some hypocritical group of bad players but we've only ever "belittled" people (ie complained about things...like you are doing...right now...) for grossly overpopulating servers or running around in 2+ raids etc. Everyone has done it (zerg surfed), but some people tend to do it more often than not, and people get annoyed and complain.

You can't try and vilify TM for doing things every single other PvP guild has done and then turn around and say "it was because you guys are mean to Vurian and you guys are no better than LoM and LoDG".

If you don't like us just come out and say you don't like us. We accept that. But don't say "TM is trash and pugs" based on your opinion of how the game "should be played". I call out people in TM for doing the same thing. You don't know us any better than you know the difference between two of our guildies with names that start with A.
    Marek
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't know us any better than you know the difference between two of our guildies with names that start with A.

I got this:
    1) Aily
    2) Ailytoo?
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    You don't know us any better than you know the difference between two of our guildies with names that start with A.

I got this:
    1) Aily
    2) Ailytoo?

Pretty close. But when you (not you Tay) accuse someone of exploiting and then turns out you have the wrong person all together, it paints a picture.

Also I think Ailytoo was discovered already, but it was spelled a little differently and Aily didn't approve.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on March 11, 2017 9:35PM
    Marek
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

I got this:
    1) Aily
    2) Ailytoo?

Pretty close. But when you (not you Tay) accuse someone of exploiting and then turns out you have the wrong person all together, it paints a picture.

Also I think Ailytoo was discovered already, but it was spelled a little differently and Aily didn't approve.

Airyus and Aily are pretty easy to mix up, and I already denounced it ages ago, like literally a couple minutes after I brought it up, nice try though.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I got this:
    1) Aily
    2) Ailytoo?

Airyus and Aily are pretty easy to mix up, and I already denounced it ages ago, like literally a couple minutes after I brought it up, nice try though.

Well now I feel super guilty for forgetting Airyus...
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

It looks like you are trying to paint us as some hypocritical group of bad players but we've only ever "belittled" people (ie complained about things...like you are doing...right now...) for grossly overpopulating servers or running around in 2+ raids etc. Everyone has done it (zerg surfed), but some people tend to do it more often than not, and people get annoyed and complain.

You can't try and vilify TM for doing things every single other PvP guild has done and then turn around and say "it was because you guys are mean to Vurian and you guys are no better than LoM and LoDG".

If you don't like us just come out and say you don't like us. We accept that. But don't say "TM is trash and pugs" based on your opinion of how the game "should be played". I call out people in TM for doing the same thing. You don't know us any better than you know the difference between two of our guildies with names that start with A.

Also sorry it's hard to tell the difference you're all Magicka classes with a star in your alliance rank symbol and are easy to fight 1v1

Edit* had to change the ending of this message to avoid forum God's from removing it or banning my account since I'm on thin ice :neutral:
    Edited by Joshlenoir on March 11, 2017 10:19PM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry josh..

Seeing you play is exactly what I'm trying to say you haven't done for TM. You can't just come out and say "TM is this and TM does that" when anyone that has seen us play knows we don't do those things. Same premise. God forbid we run a group with our guild members.

And I personally don't like duels. They prove nothing other than one person was clearly specced to kill one person and one person only. If you want to "compare" come show me how to heal 12 people who all are mag and have crap mobility while fighting 60 people through siege and not running away.

If that's your sorry excuse for avoiding duels it's safe to say everything I think about to is true
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

I got this:
    1) Aily
    2) Ailytoo?

But thats the thing. You accused someone in TM of something they didn't do and admitted to it. And now you are accusing all of TM of doing something. How do we know you just dont like TM and enjoy saying that we do all of these things that we may or may not do, and then when you get proven wrong you "denounce it" and find something else to pick at our guild.

It's also kind of hard to tell the difference between good players and those that accuse people of things they haven't done and then run with people who have been banned from the game for reasons I don't know, but it paints a picture. Usually free AP for our stacked pug raid.
    Marek
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry josh..

If that's your sorry excuse for avoiding duels it's safe to say everything I think about to is true

I just don't like duels. You don't like large group play. I don't gain anything from winning a duel, just like we don't really gain anything from winning fights in Cyro. Not my playstyle. Never said it was my playstyle. I don't judge people that prefer that playstyle. I don't call people trash for preferring that playstyle.
    Marek
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

I got this:
    1) Aily
    2) Ailytoo?

But thats the thing. You accused someone in TM of something they didn't do and admitted to it. And now you are accusing all of TM of doing something. How do we know you just dont like TM and enjoy saying that we do all of these things that we may or may not do, and then when you get proven wrong you "denounce it" and find something else to pick at our guild.

It's also kind of hard to tell the difference between good players and those that accuse people of things they haven't done and then run with people who have been banned from the game for reasons I don't know, but it paints a picture. Usually free AP for our stacked pug raid.

I run with dubzug because he is a good player, running with Good players let's me learn things about the game and get better, you should try it.

And I didn't make up anything, I thought airyus was Aily, I saw a video of people ap exploiting and I called out the person (who I thought was Airyus) for it, why's that so hard to understand? It was an honest mistake and I corrected myself immediately. If there is any "accusation" I have for Aily it would be her pvdooring with lady Deathstroke when everyone else logged off so she can "get her stars", but that's a different topic. Anyways I can't post the video here because of name and shaming policy but I can privately show anyone that asks.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry josh..

I just don't like duels. You don't like large group play. I don't gain anything from winning a duel, just like we don't really gain anything from winning fights in Cyro. Not my playstyle. Never said it was my playstyle. I don't judge people that prefer that playstyle. I don't call people trash for preferring that playstyle.

Good, now you and your guild can learn their place.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on March 11, 2017 10:33PM
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

I got this:
    1) Aily
    2) Ailytoo?

I run with dubzug because he is a good player, running with Good players let's me learn things about the game and get better, you should try it.

And I didn't make up anything, I thought airyus was Aily, I saw a video of people ap exploiting and I called out the person (who I thought was Airyus) for it, why's that so hard to understand? It was an honest mistake and I corrected myself immediately. If there is any "accusation" I have for Aily it would be her pvdooring with lady Deathstroke when everyone else logged off so she can "get her stars", but that's a different topic. Anyways I can't post the video here because of name and shaming policy but I can privately show anyone that asks.

Seeing as we are getting past grey into red with forum policies here (both of us) let's just agree to disagree and move on. Never had a problem with you, I just like forum banter. If you really want to duel let me know in game. You'll probably win, unless i completely respec and find my old solo-ing gear, but I have nothing to prove here. Just defending the guild I've been in since the game released.
    Marek
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have fun playing with my Tertiary Meat guildies and many of them don't read forums or if they do, hardly at all. I really don't care how skilled people may or may not regard us. I've never claimed to have skill whatsoever nor do I think skill is an important thing in a silly computer game. Please stop with the naming and shaming. Thank you.

p.s. - I never teabag nor do I send folks hate tells.

Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grunim wrote: »
    I have fun playing with my Tertiary Meat guildies and many of them don't read forums or if they do, hardly at all. I really don't care how skilled people may or may not regard us. I've never claimed to have skill whatsoever nor do I think skill is an important thing in a silly computer game. Please stop with the naming and shaming. Thank you.

p.s. - I never teabag nor do I send folks hate tells.

cool.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    If there's one thing us zerging guilds can say, is that our discords are very fun with 20 of us in them
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRK looks hectic this time of year, how's everyone going over there? Still got double digits fps?
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Josh, is group PVP such a foreign concept to you? Outside of stealth nightblade groups?

what's a "stealth nb" group, and how is a group with NBs different from any other group

fyi I occasionally duo / small group with him and he hasn't had cloak slotted for a while in those

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    Josh, is group PVP such a foreign concept to you? Outside of stealth nightblade groups?

what's a "stealth nb" group, and how is a group with NBs different from any other group

fyi I occasionally duo / small group with him and he hasn't had cloak slotted for a while in those
    Referring to the time when I was on my DC Templar and grouped with @jameslogan and a few others and he pulled every proc blade together in one group and was fighting us.
    • PC/NA
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    i'd just read that as a troll move and not draw any further conclusions
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    No proc set is more broken than Troll King.
    I've got good friends that use it. But it's a much more balanced fight fighting a NBA with viper or 'dreth, than one with troll king.

GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

This discussion has been closed.