Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    PVE

giphy.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like DC and AD not fighting each other and all are on EP :disappointed:
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigma957 wrote: »
    Looks like DC and AD not fighting each other and all are on EP :disappointed:

To be fair EP is in #1 place by a large lead. But yeah, it was only last week DC was complaining about Team Orange, so it's surprising they would forgive AD so easily and then team on EP.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 need more info on dueling tourney. I will bring my red pen and maybe some smiley gummies.
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    All part and parcel of the three faction setup. It's rare that I am surprised by the actions of my enemies. Personally, I'd take out the current emp first, then tag team EP for being in the lead but to each their own. So long as DC isn't fighting AD while EP has the led and emp, then whatever happens makes sense
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooooo dueling tourney? Count me in! I need some monies for columbine to fund my potion addiction.
    Edited by WhiteMage on March 13, 2017 2:16AM
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Luna
    Luna
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, this is Aily :)

I don't usually post on the forums, but I heard someone was talking about me, so I wanted to say a few things.

Please don't accuse people that you don't even know of night capping. Yes, Josh, this is for you. I know you
    like the attention. If you had done your homework , you would know that I'm german and play from a different
    time zone. I travel a lot between the west, east coast and Germany. So 1 am for you might be 10 am for me.

Why are you even calling me out? Is it because I put you on ignore that night? No Josh, I'm not sorry.

I also wanna say that TM has been my home for over 2 years now and I love that guild and everyone in it.
    We might not be the best players, but we are a family and we know how to have fun together. If you don't like
    the way we play...too bad. No reason to come to the forums and cry about it.

And since I'm already here...Row, just wanna say, you've been an awesome leader. Thanks for all the fun!

Aily
    Officer TM
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The TM bashing makes no sense. Granted, I don't like what they often do as an organization (stack heavy armor and healers then hit R), or some of the cheesploits they've produced (mass storm knight/broken malubeth), but they are all swell people to talk to and hang out with.

Same thing with DR or GOS or Rylana Zerg or whoever it is these days. I don't approve of the way they play but I'm almost 100% certain my approval has absolutely no bearing as to how they enjoy their game. What they aren't doing is the following.

-lagging up the server by stacking 80 people into a ball
    -sending filthy rage tells

Both of those warrant forum hate by virtue of making the game less enjoyable for other people, and there is not one guild in AD/EP/DC that actually does this in Azura's.
    Edited by usmcjdking on March 13, 2017 4:11AM
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, the TM bashing exists because people like beating up on AD and from time to time TM rolls through and ruins their fun for a bit.

Heavy armor? That is a complaint? Most everyone is running heavy with the way things are.

I never understood PvPer's aversion to healing. It must be tied to the 'need' of people to see DPS numbers and large numbers splash across the screen and how healing is diametrically opposed to that notion. <shrug>

I personally (and I am pretty sure quite a few) have never worn Storm Knight, Malubeth, Reactive, Desert Rose, Grothdarr or any of the other 'sets'. Was there a Storm Knight weekend by a few (6?) in response to its use being 'cheesploited' against us? Yes. But as most know, there are better sets and when both sides 'let it go' it was shelved. In general, a lot of 'the' sets are not being used and are frowned upon as being a crutch.

Your post was positive but still used slanderous notions (cheesploits; only using 1 button) without knowing the details. There is a reason reporters should get their facts straight before printing. Most people only read the initial 'story' and never the later retraction.

With that said, where has DC been lately? Its been EP morning capping, AD afternoon capping and a stale map in the evening.
    Dae - TM
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    My only gripe with (some members of) TM is when they go out of their way to chase a solo player or small man group. There's not really much you can do against a coordinated 6-10man group root spamming, negating then destro ulting you. I know there's no actual "rules" to pvp in cyrodil but I try to avoid Xv1ing people or interrupting duels unless they initiate first, I just wish people could afford me the same courtesy.

Other than that I have nothing against them, let them take bleakers and play however they want.
    Edited by Sylphie on March 13, 2017 7:50AM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's time I bring back this gem:

KOzzm6W.png

It's not really relevant anymore though because it's always DC and EP with the ultra zergs.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed the early morning AP taytay & CO <3
    jYufDkR.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    jYufDkR.jpg

Ahhh, so you were camping your own resource when 8v3. Vurian even taught you to use siege with those numbers.

You must have had a lot of fun wiping twice to less then half your numbers :).
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    jYufDkR.jpg

Ahhh, so you were camping your own resource when 8v3. Vurian even taught you to use siege with those numbers.

You must have had a lot of fun wiping twice to less then half your numbers :).

WE didnt wipe until TM bought in backup! Take a wild guess as to who used siege first, that familar looks awful FAMILIAR! Guess you got frustrated from being wiped :)T25pKUE.jpg

Edited by Sixth on March 13, 2017 10:18AM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, you are legit trying to disparage me for using siege 3v8 when you were camping a resource with a FC (which is what I was shooting at)?

And that backup was 1 more TM member which made it 4v8.

Is being delusional a condition of being apart of DC?

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 13, 2017 10:23AM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Idk where this 8 is coming from, originally when we first started it was just MY group of 4, maybe a random. And we wiped yall fair and square, although yous did get me trying to gank a couple times. AND we had the FC camp cause your fort was RIGHT there and yous just kept coming back and back :)
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, your own screenshots show at least 3 people ungrouped, so at the bare minimum it's 3v7 camping a resource. I hope you realise there is nothing competitive about what you are doing, you are not learning how to play better (god I can't wait for your dueling tournament, there will be no LoDG after round 1).

There is nothing wrong with still learning how to play that game, but *** me Vurian's crowd is so infuriatingly arrogant. Tournament cannot come soon enough.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Look man, I was just saying thanks for the AP this morning, ya didnt have to get all emotional :/
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made some insane ap at chal earlier.

That's one good thing about a map being held by a colour during off hours, it brings potatoes in to try and take what's left.
    Potatoes = ap
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look man, I was just saying thanks for the AP this morning, ya didnt have to get all emotional :/

Don't act innocent, there is nothing neutral about posting screenshots of your "victories", you were 100% being unjustifiable arrogant and antagonistic. Then when your own screenshots works as evidence against you, you cry emotions instead of what is obviously cold hard fact.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Look man, this is a pvp forum, trash talk, can u dig that. All I'm saying is I'm sending you a fruit basket for the AP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    And there goes another opinionated falsehood posting. Your own 'proof' is detrimental to your case.

1) There is a scroll at Kings. Why would TM touch that keep? It would only attract a significant segment of AD. Why would we hinder the dethrone (that you believe we care so much about)?

2) In your scenario, would not TM be at Aleswell to assist with the dethrone (that you believe we care so much about)?

3) Bleakers is red. Everyone knows TM would take it (even when we don't) over any other objective on the map.

You are in DR, maybe you have a distinctly negative biased viewpoint of TM. <shrug>
    Dae - TM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    It should be pointed out that LoDG will hold the right to accept or deny someone's entry into our Tournament once we finalize all information. That being said, most people will be accepted. The only ones who will not are those who openly want to bash us as an organization, as we will not permit you to benefit from us if you do not want to respect us.

Next thing that I will discuss is people being upset about siege use when outnumbering already. This is PvP, the objective is to win, is it not? Win at all costs. When TM + TayTay are headed your way and you are in a pug group / disorganized group, you are going to use everything you've got, because trusting the randoms is not going to be beneficial to the fight.

Also, taking note at the times of which these were posted, it looks like we somehow got side-tracked by Taytay being part of a "night"-cap even though he bashed LoDG for being there for "night-caps" in the past.

*Bolded parts are the only thing I want to really get across here
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luna wrote: »

I don't usually post on the forums, but I heard someone was talking about me, so I wanted to say a few things.

Please don't accuse people that you don't even know of night capping. Yes, Josh, this is for you. I know you
    like the attention. If you had done your homework , you would know that I'm german and play from a different
    time zone. I travel a lot between the west, east coast and Germany. So 1 am for you might be 10 am for me.

Why are you even calling me out? Is it because I put you on ignore that night? No Josh, I'm not sorry.

I also wanna say that TM has been my home for over 2 years now and I love that guild and everyone in it.
    We might not be the best players, but we are a family and we know how to have fun together. If you don't like

And since I'm already here...Row, just wanna say, you've been an awesome leader. Thanks for all the fun!

No, I accused you of pvdooring and you even admitted you were doing it because "I need to get my stars" when it was double AP week.
    Second of all, I only bash tm players with egos that talk a lot, insult other people / factions then refuse to back it up when they're challenged. You don't fall into that category since you're a pocket healer for TM and that's all you can do, congratulations, nobody cares or is challenging that. Last thing I said before you put me on ignore was "you sound like Vurian" after you tried to justify CLEARLY pvdooring and making an emp push with a decent sized group when everybody was offline, so stop trying to paint this into something it isn't, saying "I put you on ignore" isn't an argument, you weren't "night capping" but it was definitely pvdooring and that has nothing to do with your time zone.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on March 13, 2017 1:02PM
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Relax man relax @taytay, you got wiped by pugs multiple times, it's okay
    Edited by Sixth on March 13, 2017 12:56PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

No, I accused you of pvdooring and you even admitted you were doing it because "I need to get my stars" when it was double AP week.
    Second of all, I only bash tm players with egos that talk a lot, insult other people / factions then refuse to back it up when they're challenged. You don't fall into that category since you're a pocket healer for TM and that's all you can do, congratulations, nobody cares or is challenging that. Last thing I said before you put me on ignore was "you sound like Vurian" after you tried to justify CLEARLY pvdooring and making an emp push with a decent sized group when everybody was offline, so stop trying to paint this into something it isn't, saying "I put you on ignore" isn't an argument, you may not have been night capping but it was definitely pvdooring.

If you are online and able to call someone out for "night"-capping, then you yourself must've been online to witness it, which means if the opportunity had arisen, you would have more than likely "night"-capped. Based on you being upset with AD player "night"-capping, you must've been on your EP Templar, which means you wanted to crown Boozdog as Emperor so you could continue your EP shenanigans. Hmm... Somebody isn't innocent..
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

Second of all, I only bash tm players with egos that talk a lot, insult other people / factions then refuse to back it up when they're challenged. You don't fall into that category since you're a pocket healer for TM and that's all you can do, congratulations, nobody cares or is challenging that. Last thing I said before you put me on ignore was "you sound like Vurian" after you tried to justify CLEARLY pvdooring and making an emp push with a decent sized group when everybody was offline, so stop trying to paint this into something it isn't, saying "I put you on ignore" isn't an argument, you may not have been night capping but it was definitely pvdooring.

If you are online and able to call someone out for "night"-capping, then you yourself must've been online to witness it, which means if the opportunity had arisen, you would have more than likely "night"-capped. Based on you being upset with AD player "night"-capping, you must've been on your EP Templar, which means you wanted to crown Boozdog as Emperor so you could continue your EP shenanigans. Hmm... Somebody isn't innocent..

Like I already corrected myself on, "pvdooring" is a lot different from night capping, I hate taking keeps and sieging to begin with, but I play at any hour of the day that I can, and when I play, it isn't to take keeps, it's to get kills. I haven't ever ran a group in my life to try and get boozdog emp, there have been more than enough EP available to get him that every single morning lol, please stop making it look like my presence has any effect on that. Lastly, I played on my EP for two reasons, 1. I didn't want to play on AD when they clearly had the most people online at the time (more kills for me if I was on a different faction) 2. I wanted to get better at playing solo on my magplar which is just not possible currently so whatever.
    You call it "shenanigans" with boozdog which is cute, but it really was fun wiping out DC inside of their own keep for about 30 minutes straight, 100k AP in less than an hour, breaking no rules there, just being good at what we do :smile:
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Why are you insulting a man for getting Xv1'ed by multiple pugs (Especially on a no cp server) when you would never hope to challenge him with even numbers or even in a 1v1?
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Why are you insulting a man for getting Xv1'ed by multiple pugs (Especially on a no cp server) when you would never hope to challenge him with even numbers or even in a 1v1?

You may be projecting there, I don't know, but Sixth actually does 1v1's and equal engagements on a regular basis. He even dueled Boozdog recently.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    It was very much even, I'd say 4-5 vs his 3 or 4 people he had
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

This discussion has been closed.