Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    Writes 2 paragraphs about how he is better then says he doesn't care about who wins because he doesn't have an ego - Apostate 2017

Don't think I did. Maybe you got us confused? I didn't spend 3 weeks gunning for his guild in zone chat and Internet forums. I just said my small group wrecked his, which was funny in that context. The rest is in yer head.

Hey, aren't you AD too? Come on down!

EVERYBODY GETS A TURN TO COWBOY UP!
    Edited by apostate9 on April 25, 2017 7:57PM
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    "can pony up in Cyrodiil. I'd love to fight you and your girfriends 4v4."

"TBH, I only knew it was you when your name showed up on my kill counter. I just saw a few yellows derping around the rocks, so we rekt 'em. I got a chuckle when I saw it was you, and got to reconcile that fact with how quickly we blew right through you and your gang of potatoes."

"And all yer cute threats and stuff...don't bother. What exactly am I getting into? I'll tell ya....a 4v4 in a computer game. Even if you win, I don't care, unlike you my whole fragile ego isn't tenuously constructed around a computer game and my imagined place in a non-existent hierarchy."

Just copy pasted some stuff lul. But yeah I'm ad and honestly didn't even know your guild existed. I'm usually to busy trying to kill the 6 people around me to notice guild tabards
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Once again we've had to remove comments for both baiting and flaming. If this continues the thread may need to be closed, so please follow the forum rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Once again we've had to remove comments for both baiting and flaming. If this continues the thread may need to be closed, so please follow the forum rules.

Yes dad
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    Josh...
    The tournament going to allow troll king or pirate skelly?
    You say contestants have to be in builds were they kill or get killed. I was wondering.

before josh had troll king or kita, he got 1v1'd by a pug, dont be mean zane he needs it.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    - Dueling tournament hosted by salt mining incorporated -

If you're interested in a dueling tournament in Azuras, message me in game (@joshlenoir) or on forums. It'll have some cheap buy in cost like 5k and the prize will be something along the lines of the sum of everyone's buy in gold, as well expensive weapons and upgrade mats all split across 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place. There's currently no limit to how many people are allowed to join, and people across all factions are allowed in. I'm still trying to resolve the issue of how to manage a faction based roster since if two ad are the last ones standing or paired together there's no way they can fight in Cyrodiil (in which case we might have to move to overland, just a speculation, or we could make the tournament last one(s) standing per faction).
    I hope to get this going in there next two to three days, the only rules so far I've managed to come up with so far, are
    - NO cost increase poisons, should be very obvious why (or we can ban poisons all together, based on general consensus)
    - NO changing your gear setups mid dueling tournament OR skill bars in order counter the person you know you'll be fighting next. What you wear is what you stay with and should be the best of what you have to offer in PvP. The only exception to this rule is switching your ultimates.
    - Fight time limit : 5 minutes, everyone is required to be in a build in which they will kill or be killed. After a 5 minute timer is up there will be one more rematch and if still nobody has died the person who put out the most damage based on both fights will be declared as the winner
    - Must be level 50 / Cp160+ to duel, so everyone has access to the same monster sets and gear setups, and nobody can crutch on a battle leveled toon.
    - Only Tri-potions allowed, no fancy ones such as speed, immovability, lingering health, crit, etc. All of those buffs should come from gear and skills.
    - NO line of sighting allowed in the duel, it will be fought in a wipe open space where there is plenty of room to move around
    - All duels start with 0 ultimate. Everybody is required to drop their ultimate right before the duels start, in front of everybody to they can see no foul play has been committed.
    - No outside / group buffs allowed, can't benefit from things such as the ayleid well, continuous attack, or group buffs from armor sets such as working cult.
    - Every duel is initiated by holding block and jumping twice with as much synchronicity to your opponent
    - No interfering with duels by providing heals, or other combat buffs to allies while mid dueling, first time the duel will be reset the second time the caster will be immediately kicked from the tournament

That should be everything for now if there are any issues with the rules or better changes I can make please let me know, if you want to represent your guild come on down and let's see who's who! The entire game is being turned on it's head next patch so I'd like to get more of these going, after this 1v1 tournament we'll be hosting a 4v4 one.

Sign me up! You know my @ name, so... ya.

Couple things tho:
    If I can't use my own potions I expect you to provide the appropriate tri-pots. I PvP, so I'm poor, and I don't have columbine to spare :P
    Please post time/dates on the forum, and ideally be flexible. Next week i am taking finals and I expect to be pretty busy from now till they are over.
    Can we have some sort of double elimination or best 2 out of 3 thing? It'd be such a shame to not be able to duel more than once, since we're going to the trouble.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up, Josh. Hopefully can make it at whatever weird time it is going to happen for me.

Can the trash pots from siege merchant be permitted or spell/weapon power pots in general? I don't know how common it is amongst other people, but I require pots for my major sorcery and dropping them would be a pretty major loss.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for that screenshot.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont have it, I dont take screen shots or record after every single kill like a brine salt 1vXer.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Miss ta'ran he was a strong nemesis and a brilliant leader. /salute ta'ran.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because you don't 1vx, you can't take pictures of something that is non existent
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    The amount of salt in these threads has far overreached the original Bitaken thread
    PC NA
    Azandara, Azuretha - Templar
    Former K-hole, FMC, Mischevious
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the guy who started the real 1vX'r thread is himself a fake 1vX'r !?!?!?!

The meaningless plot in this hopeless thread thickens pointlessly
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Nivellan wrote: »
    The amount of salt in these threads has far overreached the original Bitaken thread

You're insane.

This isn't even CLOSE to that thread!

*slaps you*
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thelon wrote: »

He is "Pug shellshock" right? Because everytime I see him he is at the head of a zerg. Just calling it like I see it
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Nivellan wrote: »

You're insane.

This isn't even CLOSE to that thread!

*slaps you*

There are a lot of newer players now, but most of the newbies then now have grown up to be forum POSs, expressing how much they wreck the other one 1v1

Azuras has seen better times
    PC NA
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He is "Pug shellshock" right? Because everytime I see him he is at the head of a zerg. Just calling it like I see it
    im a raid leader, its what i do i take keeps for your 1vX @$$ to spawn in sir, i also fight enemy faction zergs with my zerg. and I DO 1VX when my group is offline.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭

im a raid leader, its what i do i take keeps for your 1vX @$$ to spawn in sir, i also fight enemy faction zergs with my zerg. and I DO 1VX when my group is offline.

I don't play ep anymore cos night caps but ty for the thought. must be when I get offline like I said every time I see you (mostly during prime time, back in the day I saw you sometimes in the mornings) it's never just you so that's what I have to go by, and I think you forgot *xv1 chase people on the side* on your list of things you do

Ps. Not trying to sound like 1vx elitist because it's fine if your play style is to lead raids, even if I don't always agree with the actions of such said raid
    Edited by Mihael on April 27, 2017 4:21AM
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Somebody needs to give that AD EMP a youtube link to a better build.

I admit the UI Lightning Heavy/Blockade spam was entertaining cuz you figure maybe he didn't have his emp build ready that first time, but his new build... I kept confusing him with Taytay during our raid tonight. (And full disclosure Taytay was the harder hitting and tougher to kill of the two).

I've seen some noodle Emps, hell I've probably been one or twice; but this guy makes me feel like I shouldn't have made fun of Vurian as much, since at least Vurian had enough game sense to defend the proper keeps during his 46 minute reign.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

...crickets...

Public service announcement: Josh got banned on the forums.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL he did! Great job dude! Just in time for that tournament, too...
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...crickets...

Great...just great. >< Josh if you read this....waiiiiiiiiiii???? :'(
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    But he's doing so much more damage to dungeon and trial monsters in PVP with that setup.

Were you there at the BRK fight? Our RoB group decided to mosey in and noticed EP had carpeted the floor of the keep with his guild's corpses. Plus signs everywhere. Kind of felt bad for y'all that we ended up helping take it with how badly they botched the assault. Underskilled and undergeared.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

Great...just great. >< Josh if you read this....waiiiiiiiiiii???? :'(

never forget Josh Lenoir
    page 1-44
    I dont have it, I dont take screen shots or record after every single kill like a brine salt 1vXer.

Not you, silly, I wouldn't ask that of you. I'm trying to get the promised Deathshead Legion's victory screenshot because I'm genuinely curious. I guess he might have been banned as well and doesn't have a friend to inform us.

Well, you could say he did the research.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not you, silly, I wouldn't ask that of you. I'm trying to get the promised Deathshead Legion's victory screenshot because I'm genuinely curious. I guess he might have been banned as well and doesn't have a friend to inform us.

Deathshead VGM here, Only recently got my forum account set up. Not sure if apostate9 was banned, I'm sure he just hasn't gotten a chance to reply.

In any case, I'm an ego-stroking-Shadowplay-junkie so if you want I'll post vids after work but I generally just want good clean fights with nothin personal attached to them. I try to keep the salt to a minimum.

At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Those who want to enter the tournament can join the following discord:

https://discord.gg/Vn3Ddmn

It has the roster and the rules, all questions will be answered there.

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Malibulove wrote: »
    But he's doing so much more damage to dungeon and trial monsters in PVP with that setup.

Were you there at the BRK fight? Our RoB group decided to mosey in and noticed EP had carpeted the floor of the keep with his guild's corpses. Plus signs everywhere. Kind of felt bad for y'all that we ended up helping take it with how badly they botched the assault. Underskilled and undergeared.

I'm not in AS right now, but I checked scoring. How does this guy have nearly 3 million AP in 4-5 days...? Running in groups THAT large? He must play 20 hours p/day.

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD be night-zergin doors somethin fierce. boh-ring.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe in you TD4!

You can do it!
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

This discussion has been closed.