The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good bye stam and mag dk. You will be missed

why @The_1st_Elder ? because igneous shields heal buff got a "nerf"? you still get the healing buff while the shield is active. go more cost reduct in mag and spam shields if you have to. you still absorb damage with the shield so it offers protection until you can get a heal off.

like, cry some more while i just adapt and be better. I hate to make comments like that but seriously thats what will happen to everyone that doesnt throw in the towel.

as far as magdk? whips got a cost reduction on top of the dmg increase from homestead patch. . .

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    The light armor and medium armor nerds will hit hardest on the non CP. As will any ability costs. It'll take some adjustment, but most of us will figure out how to deal with it.
    On the plus side....those of us who play one Zuras will be as gods when we bounce over to CP campaigns with our already worked build and practiced hands at dealing with resource management. We're going from college to pro ball. Players who've become completely used to CP for sustain will be jumping from flag football right to the pros.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

why @The_1st_Elder ? because igneous shields heal buff got a "nerf"? you still get the healing buff while the shield is active. go more cost reduct in mag and spam shields if you have to. you still absorb damage with the shield so it offers protection until you can get a heal off.

like, cry some more while i just adapt and be better. I hate to make comments like that but seriously thats what will happen to everyone that doesnt throw in the towel.

as far as magdk? whips got a cost reduction on top of the dmg increase from homestead patch. . .

I completely agree with the whole adapt thing but don't act like dks didn't get huge nerf compared to other classes. And it's not just the healing nerf they also got resource management nerf with healing hands and battle roar nerf. Plus heavy armor mag dk now more sustain nerf and even if you switch to light armor you still got a sustain nerf on a class that's already hard to sustain as it is.

So yes go ahead and adapt but don't act like dks didn't get completely screwed compared to other classes

• The_1st_Elder
    The_1st_Elder
    ✭✭

The healing buff is only active while you have the shield active. The shield will only be like 2-3k considering you will be building around the 26k max stat mark so basically 1 light attack weave and it's gone.

Having only 26k max stat is absolutely ludicrous considering how expensive the skills are. To buff myself up before a fight takes me down to about half resources. Also with battle roar nerf the resources you get back is just going to be a flat value and at 26k stats it won't be a lot. Battle roar was the passive that kept dk sustain up there with other classes.

Also by them reducing the cost of whip just won't cut it since it is already cheap. I think around about 1500 Magicka is what it costs atm. Abilities like wings need the cost reduction since it only reflects 4 projectiles in which light attacks get reflected. (It should be reflect all projectiles for 4 secs)

That being said I see what they are doing with these updates and I don't mind some of them. (The snare immuntity is great)

I am all for adapting with each update that comes out but if this makes it to live dks will be a thing of the pass. (at least for me they will be) sorc and warden meta here we come.

Just don't get me started on the nb nerfs :smile:

Main EP - Caius Targaryen - Stam DK
    EP - Viselyx Targaryen - Mag NB
    DC - Tyron Targaryen - Stam Templar
    AD - Vaeron Targaryen - Stam Sorc
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »

I completely agree with the whole adapt thing but don't act like dks didn't get huge nerf compared to other classes. And it's not just the healing nerf they also got resource management nerf with healing hands and battle roar nerf. Plus heavy armor mag dk now more sustain nerf and even if you switch to light armor you still got a sustain nerf on a class that's already hard to sustain as it is.

So yes go ahead and adapt but don't act like dks didn't get completely screwed compared to other classes

HA/S&B Mag DK got gutted. LA Mag DK is probably going to be in the same position it was before.
    HA/S&B Stam DK got gutted. Medium Armor DK probably going to be in the same spot.

Basically HA & S&B got completely shredded.
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    Full Metal Carebears make a dashing return to Cyrodiil throughout the night, battle cries sounding and bells chiming as Aldmeri and Ebonheart forces band together, bringing forth their mightiness warriors, and still, not enough. The Full Metal Force tears through the enemy lines. Such defeats as these have not been seen in over a year, since the time of Bradias the Poliwhirl, and his eternal reign over Azura's Star. Footage was captured from one of the heroes of the Carebear legion on the eve of Sunday, viewer discretion is advised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ng2OTrt0yQ
    PC NA
    Azandara, Azuretha - Templar
    Former K-hole, FMC, Mischevious
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    But it sounds like fullmetal chipmunks in the video....#Confused
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nivellan wrote: »
    Full Metal Carebears make a dashing return to Cyrodiil throughout the night, battle cries sounding and bells chiming as Aldmeri and Ebonheart forces band together, bringing forth their mightiness warriors, and still, not enough. The Full Metal Force tears through the enemy lines. Such defeats as these have not been seen in over a year, since the time of Bradias the Poliwhirl, and his eternal reign over Azura's Star. Footage was captured from one of the heroes of the Carebear legion on the eve of Sunday, viewer discretion is advised

Good to see healing spring group making a progress. Very good play.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭

After minutes of trying to figure out what you mean, still no progress, but thank you
    PC NA
  • Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    But it sounds like fullmetal chipmunks in the video....#Confused

was sped up for your entertainment.
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭

i have been bamboozled
    Edited by Huggelz on April 19, 2017 7:10AM
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • Dark_Star
    Dark_Star
    ✭✭
    Healing Springs is forbidden in our guild
    DC | Full Metal Carebears

DarkStär - Mag DK
    Sphinxster - Mag NB
    Vision- Mag Sorc
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark_Star wrote: »

I was just joking and really like your group. Very good players. If you check my previous link of Luvborad talking crap abut DC you will get the point.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭

I was just joking and really like your group. Very good players. If you check my previous link of Luvborad talking crap abut DC you will get the point.

Its all starting to come together
    PC NA
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its all starting to come together

Heh I would say it is already coming together. Good to see something so good playing.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yay they are back!
    1nif3l.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭

yay they are back!
    1nif3l.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

We are the heroes the Covenant needs, not the ones they deserve.
    PC NA
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHT0FCuF4E&t=58s

The world sh'all know that five men stood against the Covenant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a zerg-group can bleed.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on April 20, 2017 12:33PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excellent use of the crack house there Josh, fun place to farm.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Excellent use of the crack house there Josh, fun place to farm.

I often use it as a front for underground skooma trade deals.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am genuinely curious as to why for the past week, DC has EP pushing from Chalman, and AD taking Glade, Rayles and Dragonclaw when AD owns 4/6 inner keeps and just about the entire map.

I havent gone through all 30 pages but is there some past drama that invokes this odd behavior? DC isnt winning the campaign so it cant be that either right? any explanations would be fantastic because i hear a lot about Team Green and i'm just not seeing it.
    Edited by Rickter on April 20, 2017 12:57PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same reason dc and ep take all of ads emp keeps then take turns taking their tri keeps which happened a lot last week. It's just how pugs play there is no "teams" unless it's a dethrone which completely makes since to team up against the other alliance
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only time that I actually seen ep and ad teaming up was back when fengrush and all his viewers plus LoDG plus Legion of orcs played dc every night and completely zerged the crap out of the map. And back them fengrush was emp every day so that's probs why
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah, yeah i guess i'd be pretty pissed about that too
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

The world sh'all know that five men stood against the Covenant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a zerg-group can bleed.

nice 5v9 and much better music than the last video.
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The best was when DC went into that house where the scroll was hiding, the entire EP faction was in there.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

this message was approved by the salt mining RP & home decorations department

but for a small scale group setup, i'd choose to be the single dps flanked by two guarding templars so i can pvp in medium armour with 0 situational awareness, saw it in a stream somewhere so it'll be the new meta

gods that was entertaining for all the wrong reasons

Meanwhile in Azura's, our friends in TD couldn't get/trade emperor titles for most of the cycle, but I'm being told BWB emp counts too.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »

The best was when DC went into that house where the scroll was hiding, the entire EP faction was in there.

I have some good audio from when a few group members went in while I was getting zerged by the second EP raid that arrived outside the door
    PC NA
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

nice 5v9 and much better music than the last video.

Why thank you, I appreciate it. The video you're talking about (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-5Lb3fEr44) and that one basically have the same kind of music though, something tells me it isn't about the music and it's about the unwanted cameo you had in it :blush::tongue:
This discussion has been closed.