The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How dare you get emp, sir, how DARE you.

;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭
    Azurethe wrote: »
    The reach of my power is infinite, such a thing to come back from the dead is something of Legends, but legends always come true in the face of a true hero of the Covenant, a mortal man such as Fengrush can never compare to the far of my reach

aren't you the kid who got banned for gap closing?
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I send Malibulove hate tells whenever I disapprove of his Freddie outfit.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    The comedy PMs I get sometimes:

Gzq8Lmy.png

There was more rambling but it was mostly a lot of personal and guild attacks interspersed with the person being upset I've been Emp before.

The funny part was I literally started getting hate tells while standing on Arrius LM, because apparently that's hollowed 1v2er ground. And I say that over 1vXer because that's how many members of my group it took to chase them off while I capped LM lol...

Don't take the bait, there's enough EP lying in stealth in this thread to make even TD4 blush.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP was rolling around in a massive group for awhile there early in the evening. We ran into groups like this multiple times.

https://youtu.be/FMGNBHOF8-o

Got a lot of kills though in spite of getting run over by zergs. Eventually they spread out a bit more and we had some more success. Finished at about 60k AP/hour.
    Edited by Kartalin on May 8, 2017 7:57AM
    • PC/NA
  • The_1st_Elder
    The_1st_Elder
    ✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    EP was rolling around in a massive group for awhile there early in the evening. We ran into groups like this multiple times.

Got a lot of kills though in spite of getting run over by zergs. Eventually they spread out a bit more and we had some more success. Finished at about 60k AP/hour.

HOLY ***. Seeing all those EP makes me want to finish leveling my AD mag sorc but then I remember I don't like AD (Number 1 Sniper Faction)

I am so glad I like my solo pvp. The zergs are just too much for my NZ ping.

Edited: because spelling is a thing
    Edited by The_1st_Elder on May 8, 2017 10:12AM
    Main EP - Caius Targaryen - Stam DK
    EP - Viselyx Targaryen - Mag NB
    DC - Tyron Targaryen - Stam Templar
    AD - Vaeron Targaryen - Stam Sorc
  • Jayelf
    Jayelf
    ✭✭
    Thought I should say hello since I don't post much. So Gday.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayelf wrote: »

Jay Bae!
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭

This is ironic because you guys are notorious and known for chasing down solo/small group players across the map with several destro ults/negates.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP on Azura's this weekend was like being on trueflame. I can honestly say DC struggled . . A LOT. then having to fight on two fronts just put people at each other's throats. Coupled with the fact that EP had enormous numbers. I hadnt seen that kind of tidal wave onslaught in a while.

seriously though. with EP pushing Ales/Bleakers/Bruma/Dragonclaw and AD back capping Rayles/Glade/Ash - what gives? when the entire East side of the map is untouched except for alessia bridge?

We would push all day long to cap Ash/Nikel Bleakers/Chalman only to lose it all within 20 minutes because we're essentially double teamed.

I also blame DC for this as I think the faction as a whole should get a little more creative. I'll be working on that this coming week.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boozdog wrote: »

This is ironic because you guys are notorious and known for chasing down solo/small group players across the map with several destro ults/negates.
    If a solo person or small group attacks us but then runs off we tend to leave them alone. If they come back, yeah we're going to run them down. We're not going to let people slowly pick off group members one at a time and leave just to come back and do it again, and continually let them harass us just because they have fewer numbers. I'm not sure in what world that would make since. Sorry we didn't let you 1vX us for your video.

What I'm meaning with the video is why send half the gd faction to wipe 9 people. Multiple times.
    • PC/NA
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What I'm meaning with the video is why send half the gd faction to wipe 9 people. Multiple times.

You've been playing this game how long now, and you still ask that question? :D
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, yeah it's largely rhetorical at this point.
    • PC/NA
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    The 30 man EP group that ran the map this morning at 6am was classic. I took one look at it, then looked at the only other AD player that I saw at Roe to defend... and I busted out laughing.

Then, I went to do writs.

lol obviously I haven't missed much in AS this week. #sameole
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    PvP on Azura's this weekend was like being on trueflame. I can honestly say DC struggled . . A LOT. then having to fight on two fronts just put people at each other's throats. Coupled with the fact that EP had enormous numbers. I hadnt seen that kind of tidal wave onslaught in a while.

seriously though. with EP pushing Ales/Bleakers/Bruma/Dragonclaw and AD back capping Rayles/Glade/Ash - what gives? when the entire East side of the map is untouched except for alessia bridge?

We would push all day long to cap Ash/Nikel Bleakers/Chalman only to lose it all within 20 minutes because we're essentially double teamed.

I also blame DC for this as I think the faction as a whole should get a little more creative. I'll be working on that this coming week.

Was this around the same time that DC held 10 keeps, and were gate camping AD tri keeps with no scrolls? Like... around that time...?

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i logged on and DC had:

Warden
    Rayles
    Glademist
    Aleswell
    Bleakers
    Chalman
    Ash
    Dragonclaw
    Nikel
    Roebeck

and they were working on losing Faregyl

within 20 minutes of me logging in, DC lost everything up to the three home keeps. it was that fast. I saw a huge EP group tkaing the north and AD had pushed up from the south and flagged Rayles. Alessia, BRK, Sej, Arrius - none of those keeps were touched.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    If a solo person or small group attacks us but then runs off we tend to leave them alone.

We all know this is not true lol. Whenever I solo or run duo with a friend, I tend to avoid guild groups since there's not much I can do against coordinated group play. I still however occasionally run into members of TM that end up chasing me with roots/ccs while AD pugs beat on me.

I don't really have anything against TM for doing this since it's how Cyrodil was designed, I'm just posting this since I find it somewhat ironic that you made a video focusing on EP outnumbering your group but you won't own up that your group does the same thing to other players.

Edited by Sylphie on May 8, 2017 6:08PM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    If a solo person or small group attacks us but then runs off we tend to leave them alone.

I'm just posting this since I find it somewhat ironic that you made a video focusing on EP outnumbering your group but you won't own up that your group does the same thing to other players.
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point out the hypocrisy of the post ;). Well done. I'd realized myself after I posted it but then I decided to see how long it would last.

It is exactly the same thing, the only difference is scale.

EP should still be ashamed of resorting to faction zergs.
    • PC/NA
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's a special service we provide for select individuals.
    • PC/NA
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

I like how you always seem to show up at takes right when we need you.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭

go away.
    Toons:
    fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
    fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
    moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
    t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
    Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
    it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
    Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    havingacow wrote: »

go away.

reported.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭

Grrrrrrr.....
    Stay outta my Cropsford!

Also, hello.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    havingacow wrote: »

go away.

reported.

I've been banned :(
    Toons:
    fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
    fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
    moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
    t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
    Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
    it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
    Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭

That's a special service we provide for select individuals.

I am well aware of this. XD
    Betsy
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    Humphie wrote: »
    Public service announcement: Josh got banned on the forums.

Great...just great. >< Josh if you read this....waiiiiiiiiiii???? :'(

never forget Josh Lenoir
    page 1-44
    I dont have it, I dont take screen shots or record after every single kill like a brine salt 1vXer.

Not you, silly, I wouldn't ask that of you. I'm trying to get the promised Deathshead Legion's victory screenshot because I'm genuinely curious. I guess he might have been banned as well and doesn't have a friend to inform us.

Thelon wrote: »
    So the guy who started the real 1vX'r thread is himself a fake 1vX'r !?!?!?!

The meaningless plot in this hopeless thread thickens pointlessly

Well, you could say he did the research.

I was told to drop it. I dropped it.

• apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »

Not you, silly, I wouldn't ask that of you. I'm trying to get the promised Deathshead Legion's victory screenshot because I'm genuinely curious. I guess he might have been banned as well and doesn't have a friend to inform us.

Deathshead VGM here, Only recently got my forum account set up. Not sure if apostate9 was banned, I'm sure he just hasn't gotten a chance to reply.

In any case, I'm an ego-stroking-Shadowplay-junkie so if you want I'll post vids after work but I generally just want good clean fights with nothin personal attached to them. I try to keep the salt to a minimum.

Yeah. I'm here. Just quiet. Said all I needed too.

But I think "J" is banned, so I'm not looking to pile on to a dude on a forum when he isn't even here. I think that is flaming or baiting, or it could be if a certain moderator wants to be, so...

Edited by apostate9 on May 9, 2017 7:35PM
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hiya Jay
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »

Deathshead VGM here, Only recently got my forum account set up. Not sure if apostate9 was banned, I'm sure he just hasn't gotten a chance to reply.

In any case, I'm an ego-stroking-Shadowplay-junkie so if you want I'll post vids after work but I generally just want good clean fights with nothin personal attached to them. I try to keep the salt to a minimum.

But I think "J" is banned, so I'm not looking to pile on to a dude on a forum when he isn't even here. I think that is flaming or baiting, or it could be if a certain moderator wants to be, so...
    apostate9 wrote: »

Josh is banned yeah, I've announced that a while ago. Thing is, you didn't say "all you needed", since you didn't say anything meaningful and recent events have already proven that it wasn't even close to the truth. All the big talk - not only aimed at Josh, but also at Humphie - was completely out of sync with what we'd seen of your guild, which mostly gives the impression of being extremely unexperienced.

I also was never sure what your goal was with these sort of random agressive posts. A couple of big talkers in a guild tends to make that entire guild targetted more and as far as I can tell, yours isn't up to that kind of pressure.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Knowing Josh he can do all the talking he needs to do on the battlefield.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
This discussion has been closed.