The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    How many people are homed in AS now, since the Double AP and Free Week promotions happened? Any ideas?

And TF? Larger or smaller pops now?
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're curious about rewards just get an alt that has no AP yet this campaign and go repair a wall once and see where they rank after that. Probably won't be as many people getting gold rewards this time as last though I suspect.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nivellan wrote: »
    Full Metal Carebears make a dashing return to Cyrodiil throughout the night, battle cries sounding and bells chiming as Aldmeri and Ebonheart forces band together, bringing forth their mightiness warriors, and still, not enough. The Full Metal Force tears through the enemy lines. Such defeats as these have not been seen in over a year, since the time of Bradias the Poliwhirl, and his eternal reign over Azura's Star. Footage was captured from one of the heroes of the Carebear legion on the eve of Sunday, viewer discretion is advised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ng2OTrt0yQ

I like the part when stuff dies.
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHT0FCuF4E&t=58s

The world sh'all know that five men stood against the Covenant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a zerg-group can bleed.

Needed a Tay destro ult for sure.

Salt Mining have a healer really makes a huge difference, unstoppable.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    The world sh'all know that five men stood against the Covenant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a zerg-group can bleed.

just invite yourself to salt groups why don't you

jk jk don't be mad

we usually just grab you anyway when we see you (not for your destro ult but for your sparkling personality)
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we talk about that exploiting/hacking/macro'ing player who's been banned previously for Cheat Engine and is clearly abusing something? Zos?
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @Grim13 sorry
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Lmaooo I like Josh, but I seen pictures of Booz IRL, he's a nerd u right, he's gotta express himself on the game cause lord knows he can't do it himself

@donJay @Boozdog !!!!
    Edited by Sixth on April 22, 2017 12:24AM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    Lmaooo I like Josh, but I seen pictures of Booz IRL, he's a nerd u right, he's gotta express himself on the game cause lord knows he can't do it himself

@donJay @Boozdog !!!!

How could you know what he looks like IRL? That also seems like a blanket statement that you could basically say about anyone as well. Lets try and keep insults and smack talk in the game and about the game.
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Can we talk about that exploiting/hacking/macro'ing player who's been banned previously for Cheat Engine and is clearly abusing something? Zos?

Ahh, another boozdog hater that is salty about losing to him too many times. It seems like the only evidence people currently have to prove he does that is tied to their lack of knowledge concerning game mechanics. He was banned for a ill-mannered joke that he did in Rawlkha but it's probably more convenient for you to blame it on macroing, cheating, and exploiting since it fits the general narrative from the pugs.

Is that what we call dressing up like a *** member now? Interesting. But i mean as along as he says he isn't a racist it's ok, "Just a prank bruh" Can't even begin to fathom the times that tree twig has had to keep his mouth shut in IRL situations unlike he does from the comfort of chair.

Forgot to reply to this, I'm African Canadian, moved to canada from africa when I was 1 years old, I've been living here ever since. I know real racists when I talk to them / meet them, and Booze isn't one. It's very clear what purposefully offensive humor is and genuine bigotry and racism is.
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭

@donJay @Boozdog !!!!

How could you know what he looks like IRL? That also seems like a blanket statement that you could basically say about anyone as well. Lets try and keep insults and smack talk in the game and about the game.

Ahh, another boozdog hater that is salty about losing to him too many times. It seems like the only evidence people currently have to prove he does that is tied to their lack of knowledge concerning game mechanics. He was banned for a ill-mannered joke that he did in Rawlkha but it's probably more convenient for you to blame it on macroing, cheating, and exploiting since it fits the general narrative from the pugs.

Is that what we call dressing up like a *** member now? Interesting. But i mean as along as he says he isn't a racist it's ok, "Just a prank bruh" Can't even begin to fathom the times that tree twig has had to keep his mouth shut in IRL situations unlike he does from the comfort of chair.

Forgot to reply to this, I'm African Canadian, moved to canada from africa when I was 1 years old, I've been living here ever since. I know real racists when I talk to them / meet them, and Booze isn't one. It's very clear what purposefully offensive humor is and genuine bigotry and racism is.

I figured you'd say that. Doesn't justify or validate his actions, we agree to disagree on this.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

@donJay @Boozdog !!!!

I figured you'd say that. Doesn't justify or validate his actions, we agree to disagree on this.

Not saying it justifies or validates it, but I've been called worse and have seen much more offensive things/jokes. I'm happy for you if you think the worst thing ever is people pretending to be *** members in an MMO
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I get close to the EP side my game crashes :(. I don't have a l33t computer, but jesus this is impossible to play.

Sorry to any DC I kill on the west side, only way I can PvP atm.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

just invite yourself to salt groups why don't you

jk jk don't be mad

we usually just grab you anyway when we see you (not for your destro ult but for your sparkling personality)

It's an add-on, I can invite myself to any group, muhaha.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I'm saying is if I hosted a dueling tournament with prize money for Azura Star players non of you people would show up because you have no idea how to fight against even challenging numbers. And I know people will bring up the excuse that dueling isn't. balanced so we can do 4v4s as well

(It would be backed up by the Salt Mining guild so you know I'm not some random scrub trying to take your money)

• WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    All I'm saying is if I hosted a dueling tournament with prize money for Azura Star players non of you people would show up because you have no idea how to fight against even challenging numbers. And I know people will bring up the excuse that dueling isn't. balanced so we can do 4v4s as well

(It would be backed up by the Salt Mining guild so you know I'm not some random scrub trying to take your money)

I PvP so I'm poor, but give me a time and a place and I'll cough up the entry fee!

If this gets to be more than hypothetical.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not saying it justifies or validates it, but I've been called worse

1nojgy.gif
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm completely serious about doing this tournament so we can finally see who's who in azura. Will draft the rules tonight and come up with an entry fee that everyone can afford. If you want to donate or have suggestions for rules my @ name is @miihael
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what happens when I try and approach Chal
    Y2LHEOM.png
    EqyvlmH.png

RIP being useful :/
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe ZOS is working on that petition to remove Chal! One player at a time.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farewell Azura's Star DK has left. As we stated a month ago coming here was just for a cycle to have some fun. We enjoyed our time spent. Apologizes to those that got placed on ignore or to those who didn't like the way we ran our group. I still find it funny though how so many players on either faction can complain about a 16 man group calling it a zerg. Anyways lots of fun, lots of videos, had a blast, but the party is over, time to go home.

best of luck AD.

• NobleGuardian
    NobleGuardian
    ✭✭✭
    So much salt in 42 pages lol
  • NobleGuardian
    NobleGuardian
    ✭✭✭
    This is what happens when I try and approach Chal
    Y2LHEOM.png
    EqyvlmH.png

RIP being useful :/

seems like an l2p issue tay lol
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    If there is a tournament I'll join in.
    I won't win, but I'll have fun.
    Running solo and dying are two things I know well.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Welcome to the forums mang, also you didn't even see the previous two threads that got locked ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • BillNye_Eso
    BillNye_Eso
    ✭✭✭
    I'm completely serious about doing this tournament so we can finally see who's who in azura. Will draft the rules tonight and come up with an entry fee that everyone can afford. If you want to donate or have suggestions for rules my @ name is @miihael
    @Mihael you said this was a 4v4 tournament?
    PC Na
    Animosity Founder
    Ep Orc Stam Dk
    Only believes in 10k+ Leaps
    Changed to Warden since Dk is dead class
    Changed back to dk since dead inside
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    best bits were actually taken out by the mods

@Mihael ;)
    giphy.gif

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    parkham wrote: »
    I've locked into the AZ campaign. I hope to be getting with an EP group there soon.

I've gotten murdered a few times already showing up at a keep while it got attacked with a giant mob of Blues Flags. And then murdered again while doing a scouting mission. Forgot to sneak and some dude ran up to me QUICK and I was dead before saying "what the?!" haha it was fun.

Hopefully I can get some PVP vets from EP to show me the ropes.

https://youtu.be/pwyb7lE1Tr8
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    best bits were actually taken out by the mods

@Mihael ;)
    giphy.gif

How abow,

https://youtu.be/DOCe0kMmDL0
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Mihael you said this was a 4v4 tournament?

I would be okay doing either one but I think more people will show up if it's 1v1 because not everyone has a team. But if enough teams would come it would be nice to preapare for battle grounds
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Farewell Azura's Star DK has left. As we stated a month ago coming here was just for a cycle to have some fun. We enjoyed our time spent. Apologizes to those that got placed on ignore or to those who didn't like the way we ran our group. I still find it funny though how so many players on either faction can complain about a 16 man group calling it a zerg. Anyways lots of fun, lots of videos, had a blast, but the party is over, time to go home.

best of luck AD.

Thanks for joining us - have fun in cyro!
This discussion has been closed.