The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    [snip]

Josh is banned yeah, I've announced that a while ago. Thing is, you didn't say "all you needed", since you didn't say anything meaningful and recent events have already proven that it wasn't even close to the truth. All the big talk - not only aimed at Josh, but also at Humphie - was completely out of sync with what we'd seen of your guild, which mostly gives the impression of being extremely unexperienced.

I also was never sure what your goal was with these sort of random agressive posts. A couple of big talkers in a guild tends to make that entire guild targetted more and as far as I can tell, yours isn't up to that kind of pressure.

Well we aren't running 2 full raids every day of the week, or at all for that matter, but we do reasonable for what we got, we've been recovering from a hiatus so yes we've got work to do. Not something i'm ashamed of or afraid to admit.

I'm not looking to pick a forum war, But we have a lot of people with big egos looking for reasons to jump down each others throats. It's just a game. Don't forget to have fun, and don't make stuff personal because it's not. No ones got stuff to prove to anyone around here, we all know where we stand. That's what the points and leaderboards are for, and it doesn't mean jack anyway.

At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    I decided to put some input on this whole conversation, so here it is: I went to Slim Chickens for lunch, ordered Chicken and Waffles, and they were delicious.
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

• Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dubzug made Grand warlord in like 4 months is that a new record?
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing on AZ last few nights. It's like every bad player went there to hide and every good player went there to beat on them. The AP is no joke though.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Sylphie wrote: »
    If a solo person or small group attacks us but then runs off we tend to leave them alone.

I'm just posting this since I find it somewhat ironic that you made a video focusing on EP outnumbering your group but you won't own up that your group does the same thing to other players.
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point out the hypocrisy of the post ;). Well done. I'd realized myself after I posted it but then I decided to see how long it would last.

It is exactly the same thing, the only difference is scale.

EP should still be ashamed of resorting to faction zergs.

OMG. Yellow thinks we should be ashamed.

Yeah dude, we're all blushing.
    apostate9 wrote: »
    sharquez wrote: »

Not you, silly, I wouldn't ask that of you. I'm trying to get the promised Deathshead Legion's victory screenshot because I'm genuinely curious. I guess he might have been banned as well and doesn't have a friend to inform us.

Deathshead VGM here, Only recently got my forum account set up. Not sure if apostate9 was banned, I'm sure he just hasn't gotten a chance to reply.

In any case, I'm an ego-stroking-Shadowplay-junkie so if you want I'll post vids after work but I generally just want good clean fights with nothin personal attached to them. I try to keep the salt to a minimum.

Yeah. I'm here. Just quiet. Said all I needed too.

But I think "J" is banned, so I'm not looking to pile on to a dude on a forum when he isn't even here. I think that is flaming or baiting, or it could be if a certain moderator wants to be, so...
    sharquez wrote: »

Not you, silly, I wouldn't ask that of you. I'm trying to get the promised Deathshead Legion's victory screenshot because I'm genuinely curious. I guess he might have been banned as well and doesn't have a friend to inform us.

Deathshead VGM here, Only recently got my forum account set up. Not sure if apostate9 was banned, I'm sure he just hasn't gotten a chance to reply.

In any case, I'm an ego-stroking-Shadowplay-junkie so if you want I'll post vids after work but I generally just want good clean fights with nothin personal attached to them. I try to keep the salt to a minimum.

But I think "J" is banned, so I'm not looking to pile on to a dude on a forum when he isn't even here. I think that is flaming or baiting, or it could be if a certain moderator wants to be, so...

Josh is banned yeah, I've announced that a while ago. Thing is, you didn't say "all you needed", since you didn't say anything meaningful and recent events have already proven that it wasn't even close to the truth. All the big talk - not only aimed at Josh, but also at Humphie - was completely out of sync with what we'd seen of your guild, which mostly gives the impression of being extremely unexperienced.

I also was never sure what your goal was with these sort of random agressive posts. A couple of big talkers in a guild tends to make that entire guild targetted more and as far as I can tell, yours isn't up to that kind of pressure.

No, I assure you, I have pretty much expended all the effort talking to you on this topic that is, or was ever merited. And I am not sure to which events you could be referring. Do you have a screenshot?

In any case, when forum warriors start following you around for page after page, telling you how bad your guild is and droning on and on about it...that's when you know the reverse is actually true. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth the effort of continued trolling. So...thank you. With quality citizens like you among our detractors, it certainly means we are doing something right!

Have a great day.

:smiley:

Edited by apostate9 on May 10, 2017 4:50PM
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    Knowing Josh he can do all the talking he needs to do on the battlefield.

Well, he did a lot of hate whispering after we killed him and his crew for like the 3rd of 4th time.. Does that count?

He knows his class, no doubt, but group-play is maybe not his strongest suit. And publicly bashing a whole list full of guilds (including mine) for basically no reason was going to draw a predictably strong response from someone. I guess it was me.

He just takes this whole game way too seriously, as do a lot of others around here IMHO.

Edited by apostate9 on May 10, 2017 6:19PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually we were on DC at that time. Sorry. Was it you guys in that video? What about this video I cut from the 2 hours we hung around Arrius mostly farming EP but later AD also?

https://youtu.be/00uBmNPIhRk

Were you there? Still don't know who you guys are and you still haven't told us what a Death Shead is.
    Edited by Kartalin on May 10, 2017 4:18PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually we were on DC at that time. Sorry. Was it you guys in that video? What about this video I cut from the 2 hours we hung around Arrius mostly farming EP but later AD also?

https://youtu.be/00uBmNPIhRk

Were you there? Still don't know who you guys are and you still haven't told us what a Death Shead is.

It's a typo on your part. Hope that clears it up.

As for your vid, no. That looks like "Something Pact". Can't really read it. Not sure who that is. Don't really know who you are either, except you like to farm towers. Unsuccessfully, in the one case we actually fought you.
    Edited by apostate9 on May 10, 2017 4:41PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't really know who you are either, except you like to farm towers. Unsuccessfully, in the one case we actually fought you.
    Fascinating! Proof?
    • PC/NA
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't really know who you are either, except you like to farm towers. Unsuccessfully, in the one case we actually fought you.
    Fascinating! Proof?

Yeah dude, I archive video records of every time we wipe some zerg at a mine. Let me just....oh. No. Wait. I don't. Do you have proof we didn't? Like a vid with us in it? Cuz if you aren't photo-documenting every engagement, I don't see why it's my job.

And the idea that you are so awesome that I need proof to backup such an outlandish claim means you are in good company on this thread. I am going to start demanding vids every time someone claims they killed a wolf in Cyrodiil or something.

TRIVIA: Did you know "Tertiary" in many contexts means in essence, "backup to the backup"?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TRIVIA: Did you know "Tertiary" in many contexts means in essence, "backup to the backup"?
    So now you're claiming you know more about where our guild name comes from than we do, too. You really do know everything, huh.

I feel like our back and forth has ceased to be productive. Or may not have been productive from the outset. I will attempt to refrain from further conversations on this point.
    Edited by Kartalin on May 10, 2017 5:16PM
    • PC/NA
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now you're claiming you know more about where our guild name comes from than we do, too. You really do know everything, huh.

ME: Your honor, the prosecution opened the door to mocking random peoples' guild names!

JUDGE: Yep. He really did. Objection overruled. Tertiary is an English word, it's not the fault of the Defense, if the Prosecutor doesn't know what the *** it means.

Edited by apostate9 on May 10, 2017 5:18PM
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

I see.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see.

Missed you too, Sweetie!

<3
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for that screenshot.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for that screenshot.

Good to know!

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    No, I assure you, I have pretty much expended all the effort talking to you on this topic that is, or was ever merited. And I am not sure to which events you could be referring. Do you have a screenshot?

In any case, when forum warriors start following you around for page after page, telling you how bad your guild is and droning on and on about it...that's when you know the reverse is actually true. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth the effort of continued trolling. So...thank you. With quality citizens like you among our detractors, it certainly means we are doing something right!

Have a great day.

we don't have a screenshot, we have a vid

Edited by Scamh on May 10, 2017 5:30PM
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have a great day.

we don't have a screenshot, we have a vid

Great!
  • NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭
    I think, correct me if I'm wrong, that within the definition of "forum warrior," it clearly states,
    "Someone who uses bolded letters and ends their hostile and defensive post with a smiley face in a last ditch effort as if to say, 'see, I'm happy, I'm not bothered one bit.' When a forum warrior is losing an epic battle they may resort to subtly degrading "terms of endearment," such as sweetie, to refer to the stronger, more elite warriors."
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think, correct me if I'm wrong, that within the definition of "forum warrior," it clearly states,
    "Someone who uses bolded letters and ends their hostile and defensive post with a smiley face in a last ditch effort as if to say, 'see, I'm happy, I'm not bothered one bit.' When a forum warrior is losing an epic battle they may resort to subtly degrading "terms of endearment," such as sweetie, to refer to the stronger, more elite warriors."

You are wrong. Now you stand corrected.

Darling.

:wink:
    Edited by apostate9 on May 10, 2017 5:42PM
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

lel

not bad for a squirrel brain <3
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<3
  • Azurethe
    Azurethe
    ✭✭✭
    NEED MORE SALT EVERYONE:
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    Fascinating! Proof?

Just wanted to through this out there.

Tertiary: third in order or level

I figured by saying they were the Tertiary Meat, they were the last of the meat to actually fall in combat. You got the endless pug hordes who die left and right in the first echelon, then the semi-organized guilds in the secondary echelon who would end up dying next if things went south, and then you have the Tertiary Echelon, the last group to fall in a fight. Hence, Tertiary Meat, The last meat lol. That's how I have always figured it, anyways.
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fascinating! Proof?

Just wanted to through this out there.

Tertiary: third in order or level

I figured by saying they were the Tertiary Meat, they were the last of the meat to actually fall in combat. You got the endless pug hordes who die left and right in the first echelon, then the semi-organized guilds in the secondary echelon who would end up dying next if things went south, and then you have the Tertiary Echelon, the last group to fall in a fight. Hence, Tertiary Meat, The last meat lol. That's how I have always figured it, anyways.

It's a good description...But really it was just because we used a lot of meatbags.
    Marek
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's a good description...But really it was just because we used a lot of meatbags.

Im glad you agree. Its an excellent description, seeing as Tertiary Meats natural habitat is nestled in 3 layers of pugs.

Finally, we see eye to eye.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who was that EP werewolf horde last night? that was probably one of the coolest things i had ever seen!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure but they seem to show up every so often. Really cool, yeah.
    • PC/NA
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CyrusArya wrote: »

Im glad you agree. Its an excellent description, seeing as Tertiary Meats natural habitat is nestled in 3 layers of pugs.

Finally, we see eye to eye.

there was a time when this simply wasnt true, once Tertiary meat was literally the strongest AD pvp guild, in the time of the buff servers we where a super power, HAVOK was the only guild that could beat us in a stack v stack fight. man.......... what the hell happened?
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a time when this simply wasnt true, once Tertiary meat was literally the strongest AD pvp guild, in the time of the buff servers we where a super power, HAVOK was the only guild that could beat us in a stack v stack fight. man.......... what the hell happened?

i havent really kept up with Tertiary Meat but i do recall a time where the only place you found them were on deathrow servers such as Thornblade and Axe of Belharza

maybe the lack of competition created complacency?

But i agree, TM was and still is really a powerhouse
    Edited by Rickter on May 11, 2017 6:49PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

This discussion has been closed.