The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• NobleGuardian
    NobleGuardian
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    So much salt in 42 pages lol

Welcome to the forums mang, also you didn't even see the previous two threads that got locked ;)

oh dude im sure lol after what just happened in Dc zone when i went over this camp is full of salt lol
  • NobleGuardian
    NobleGuardian
    ✭✭✭
    so, after about 5 days of being back in AZ after around a month or so away all that has happened is we have had to stop AD and DC from nightcapping and dethroning all night. Then getting rage whispers and tbagged from one of the more populated guilds on the camp, then having DC zone go crazy on me when i go over lol. But overall the AP is alot better from all the new AD guilds and DC guilds that just stand around holding block and die, but there is some new players that have came to the camp that are solid and are fun to fight so that is a plus.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    If there is a tournament I'll join in.
    I won't win, but I'll have fun.
    Running solo and dying are two things I know well.

Dibs!

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    after this last weekend

IM GOING TO MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE TRASH TIER PIERCING MARK SPAMMING XV1 SNIPE BLADES

yes.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    after this last weekend

IM GOING TO MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE TRASH TIER PIERCING MARK SPAMMING XV1 SNIPE BLADES

yes.

You going to go to another faction? Since....they all AD... o:)
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    DC has only a few but I have a dedicated fanboy *cough*whatazergler*cough*

EP though. Die. Die IRL.

AD is someone else's problem :)
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aren't you a snipe blade? I feel like I remember you sniping me a couple times.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

No, she's not. As a matter a fact you should be glad you're always camped in TM groups because she would stomp you otherwise.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

you're dreaming

i've never slotted snipe in pvp

i also generally avoid TM groups because i'm either solo, in a duo or in a small group of 3-4 people, and we don't surf the zerg

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

you're dreaming

i've never slotted snipe in pvp

i also generally avoid TM groups because i'm either solo, in a duo or in a small group of 3-4 people, and we don't surf the zerg

No worries then, I wasn't sure if I remembered correctly.
    • PC/NA
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    Azura's Star has never felt such fear as
    PC NA
    Azandara, Azuretha - Templar
    Former K-hole, FMC, Mischevious
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

No, she's not. As a matter a fact you should be glad you're always camped in TM groups because she would stomp you otherwise.
    Honestly I wouldn't mind doing some dueling with y'all some time. It's not something I have a ton of experience with so I'd like to try it out more.
    • PC/NA
  • NobleGuardian
    NobleGuardian
    ✭✭✭
    So i was fighting about 8 DC constantly last night. and while sure they were Xv1ing me i was still really happy to see come smaller scale pvp and not always just a zerg fight, and they werent awful players either. they had a solid group was really dope! shout out to those guys!
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    - Dueling tournament hosted by salt mining incorporated -

If you're interested in a dueling tournament in Azuras, message me in game (@joshlenoir) or on forums. It'll have some cheap buy in cost like 5k and the prize will be something along the lines of the sum of everyone's buy in gold, as well expensive weapons and upgrade mats all split across 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place. There's currently no limit to how many people are allowed to join, and people across all factions are allowed in. I'm still trying to resolve the issue of how to manage a faction based roster since if two ad are the last ones standing or paired together there's no way they can fight in Cyrodiil (in which case we might have to move to overland, just a speculation, or we could make the tournament last one(s) standing per faction).
    I hope to get this going in there next two to three days, the only rules so far I've managed to come up with so far, are
    - NO cost increase poisons, should be very obvious why (or we can ban poisons all together, based on general consensus)
    - NO changing your gear setups mid dueling tournament OR skill bars in order counter the person you know you'll be fighting next. What you wear is what you stay with and should be the best of what you have to offer in PvP. The only exception to this rule is switching your ultimates.
    - Fight time limit : 5 minutes, everyone is required to be in a build in which they will kill or be killed. After a 5 minute timer is up there will be one more rematch and if still nobody has died the person who put out the most damage based on both fights will be declared as the winner
    - Must be level 50 / Cp160+ to duel, so everyone has access to the same monster sets and gear setups, and nobody can crutch on a battle leveled toon.
    - Only Tri-potions allowed, no fancy ones such as speed, immovability, lingering health, crit, etc. All of those buffs should come from gear and skills.
    - NO line of sighting allowed in the duel, it will be fought in a wipe open space where there is plenty of room to move around
    - All duels start with 0 ultimate. Everybody is required to drop their ultimate right before the duels start, in front of everybody to they can see no foul play has been committed.
    - No outside / group buffs allowed, can't benefit from things such as the ayleid well, continuous attack, or group buffs from armor sets such as working cult.
    - Every duel is initiated by holding block and jumping twice with as much synchronicity to your opponent
    - No interfering with duels by providing heals, or other combat buffs to allies while mid dueling, first time the duel will be reset the second time the caster will be immediately kicked from the tournament

That should be everything for now if there are any issues with the rules or better changes I can make please let me know, if you want to represent your guild come on down and let's see who's who! The entire game is being turned on it's head next patch so I'd like to get more of these going, after this 1v1 tournament we'll be hosting a 4v4 one.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHT0FCuF4E&t=58s

The world sh'all know that five men stood against the Covenant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a zerg-group can bleed.

nice 5v9 and much better music than the last video.

Why thank you, I appreciate it. The video you're talking about (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-5Lb3fEr44) and that one basically have the same kind of music though, something tells me it isn't about the music and it's about the unwanted cameo you had in it :blush::tongue:

if im gonna be in your video , atleast play some good music or im gonna start zerging you again.

P.S. how does the inside of kita's back pack look like?
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHT0FCuF4E&t=58s

The world sh'all know that five men stood against the Covenant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a zerg-group can bleed.

nice 5v9 and much better music than the last video.

Why thank you, I appreciate it. The video you're talking about (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-5Lb3fEr44) and that one basically have the same kind of music though, something tells me it isn't about the music and it's about the unwanted cameo you had in it :blush::tongue:

if im gonna be in your video , atleast play some good music or im gonna start zerging you again.

You zerg me and tbag me anyways because you're incapable of killing me by any other means, you're in my video because I record footage of the players that my guild and I dominate in pvp, so you fall into that category, nothing personal. If you think I was getting carried by Kita, you can take comfort in knowing I could have been with almost any other player in my guild and the same thing would've happened. Lastly, how sad is it that you're accusing me of getting carried by a 400 cp StamDK with probably less than half the amount of time played that you have, as justification for getting 2v3'ed in a group of cp800's and 750+ veterans. Gitgud.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on April 25, 2017 4:15PM
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Josh...
    The tournament going to allow troll king or pirate skelly?
    You say contestants have to be in builds were they kill or get killed. I was wondering.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    Josh...
    The tournament going to allow troll king or pirate skelly?
    You say contestants have to be in builds were they kill or get killed. I was wondering.

Thats where the 5 minute timer is, If you choose to use troll kings or pirate skeleton in a build that does little damage / puts out mediocre pressure then you'll be at a disadvantage. However, If it comes to It I have no problem out-right banning it from the tournament
    Edited by Joshlenoir on April 25, 2017 4:32PM
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    apostate9 wrote: »
    Heike wrote: »
    S/O to the 10 man group that came to a resource to take out my 3 man group after 20k of precious AP from the yellows

3B0a06W.jpg

1) 8 players is not a zerg.
    2) You were at an AD castle. Did you expect them NOT to come?

Edit: Just noticed that some of these guys are IOTD; didn't even know they were still around. Interesting.

@Heike
    You must mean Iote, since i see some of my guild mates in that pic. Ya we're still around, just not as active. We run every Saturday and usually avg 12 ppl. We keep it guild only so we can work on improving our team play. Had a good time last Sat messing with DC around Warden, Glade, and Rayles.

@Sixth
    I remember being alone at blackboot while a DC zerg you were a part of was attacking it. You and te rest of the zerg chased me all over the walls and when you caught me, you tbagged my body.

I wasnt there in that pic, but i hope they tbagged you too. :p
    You got me confused, the only people who get my bags on their faces are Bow spammers and Boozdog b Donjay.

Certifiably incorrect. You tbag anything on the ground whether you fought it or not.

Now you really got me confused, think you're losing it, old man
    e65.gif

Only if there's another DC on Azura's named Sixth. Stay classy!
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so, after about 5 days of being back in AZ after around a month or so away all that has happened is we have had to stop AD and DC from nightcapping and dethroning all night. Then getting rage whispers and tbagged from one of the more populated guilds on the camp, then having DC zone go crazy on me when i go over lol. But overall the AP is alot better from all the new AD guilds and DC guilds that just stand around holding block and die, but there is some new players that have came to the camp that are solid and are fun to fight so that is a plus.

Rite? The newly arrived AD guilds in particular are an all-you-can-eat buffet of AP.
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @Joshlenoir sign me up
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

Aw, salty! Most people wouldn't have noticed you were in this vid until you chose to draw attention to it. Way to go trying to run away though.
    @Joshlenoir sign me up

only if you bring coffee
    snip

vids or it didn't happen

Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 25, 2017 8:04PM
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aw, salty! Most people wouldn't have noticed you were in this vid until you chose to draw attention to it. Way to go trying to run away though.
    @Joshlenoir sign me up

only if you bring coffee
    snip

vids or it didn't happen

Naw. It did. Don't have a vid, but I sure got a screenshot. I can post it here when I get home. That might be fun actually...

I'm not gonna frame it and put it on my desk or anything though, not that pivotal of an event in my life.

Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 25, 2017 8:05PM
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if you want to prove yourself, mii-ha-el has his duelling thing up and I'm sure salt mining could 4v4 you if enough people are on (tiny guild).

Saw Josh just put up the same message and I decided to leave it in my post, for emphasis.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there. . . a 4v4 tournament happening?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

That would be cool!

And more fun than PvForum.

Maybe we should make that happen.... :smiley:
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

That would be cool!

Wait why can't we just grab a quick duel and get this over with? I'm already online right now..
    by the way, whats your @ name?
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That would be cool!

Wait why can't we just grab a quick duel and get this over with? I'm already online right now..

Can't at the moment, I am at work. That's a place grownups have to go sometimes.

My @ name is the same as my forum name.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

That would be cool!

Can't at the moment, I am at work. That's a place grownups have to go sometimes.

My @ name is the same as my forum name.

Lol. This is going to be great.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Writes 2 paragraphs about how he is better then says he doesn't care about who wins because he doesn't have an ego - Apostate 2017
This discussion has been closed.