The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Very large TM group? We topped out at 10 last night and that included a friend of the guild who rarely runs with us and another friend who recently rejoined the guild. We were fighting around bleakers, chalman, arrius, kingcrest, and sejanus all evening from when I joined at 11 pm eastern. And we had 7 or 8 for the first hour. Who was it you saw that you think was TM?

ok my bad, we got to nikel, and there was a ton of DC on the porch who had just cracked the door open. I saw around 3+ TM tags and assumed it was who was coordinating that group. If it wasnt, then idk why all that DC was down there while we were at Ash.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Once again we have had to remove some comments for baiting. Please try and follow the forum rules when posting in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey can any of you kind-hearted magplars tell me what your tooltip value is for Radiant Destruction (no-CP of course, either morph, with Major Sorcery if you can). I'm screwing around with another Pelinal's build and want to see how it compares.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    Hey can any of you kind-hearted magplars tell me what your tooltip value is for Radiant Destruction (no-CP of course, either morph, with Major Sorcery if you can). I'm screwing around with another Pelinal's build and want to see how it compares.

Last I checked it was 9k tooltip for me. I'll check tonight when I log.

UESP.net build editor says 9346 dmg over 2.8 sec with 29k mag and 1752 SD with major sorcery (no inner light/mage guild Passives). No CP was used.

Edit:
    9346 dmg is confirmed for my live-server toon.
    Edited by Minno on April 12, 2017 2:23PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Very large TM group? We topped out at 10 last night and that included a friend of the guild who rarely runs with us and another friend who recently rejoined the guild. We were fighting around bleakers, chalman, arrius, kingcrest, and sejanus all evening from when I joined at 11 pm eastern. And we had 7 or 8 for the first hour. Who was it you saw that you think was TM?

ok my bad, we got to nikel, and there was a ton of DC on the porch who had just cracked the door open. I saw around 3+ TM tags and assumed it was who was coordinating that group. If it wasnt, then idk why all that DC was down there while we were at Ash.

That was the start of the night. We had 3 maybe 4 (not sure if Micah was on at that point). He may have been also counting Vujk as he was at Ash with Betsy (it was assumed he was in her group). Nikel was the last AD property we touched. If you do not count their scroll that EP was so kind to deliver.

Dae - TM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

9480 with Major Sorcery (no other buffs) with 26k mag, 2500 spell damage
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With 30388 magicka, I have the following spell damage and Radiant Oppression tooltips, respectively:

Major: 2775~10720
    Major and Minor: 2891~10940
    Major and Continuous Attack: 3006~11156
    Major, Minor, and Continuous Attack: 3122~11376

What're you getting?
    Edited by WhiteMage on April 12, 2017 7:21AM
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone wants to waste 9 minutes and 20 seconds of their life watch a nice little group PvP compilation of my guild and I wrecking noobs in Cyrodiil in 2-5 man groups :smiley:

https://youtu.be/W-5Lb3fEr44
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also why does PuG get to duel people but nobody wants to duel me, double standards...
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll duel you, scrub. Anytime, anyplace.

<3
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • BillNye_Eso
    BillNye_Eso
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Also why does PuG get to duel people but nobody wants to duel me, double standards...
    17799412_1624202597594642_3783150095576782010_n.jpg?oh=a6bcebba1ccdf5778272ed30ce1c1d7d&oe=594FCA10

PC Na
    Animosity Founder
    Ep Orc Stam Dk
    Only believes in 10k+ Leaps
    Changed to Warden since Dk is dead class
    Changed back to dk since dead inside
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys im searching for some magicka templar builds for no CP PvP. right now, we're leaning towards rattlecage/lich but im willing to bet there are better options.

would appreciate any and all suggestions. links to full build guides welcome!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys im searching for some magicka templar builds for no CP PvP. right now, we're leaning towards rattlecage/lich but im willing to bet there are better options.

Would appreciate any and all suggestions. links to full build guides welcome!

I don't know many that are better than Rattle/Lich, for DPS. But, are you healing/enabling at all? What role? For group play, I love the sustain and survivability I get with heavy/impen Kags and Transmutation, with the Troll King set. I know that seems like old meta with Kags/Trans, but it works. I can still DPS (e.g., with Reflective Light) and swap and heal; double-dipping AP.

But, I mainly run heals.

I know Deltia just tested a new non-cp DPS build for Temps, that is kinda cool to base from.
    You can find that here:
    http://deltiasgaming.com/eso-pvp-templar-tank/

Hope that helps at all.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

I don't know many that are better than Rattle/Lich, for DPS. But, are you healing/enabling at all? What role? For group play, I love the sustain and survivability I get with heavy/impen Kags and Transmutation, with the Troll King set. I know that seems like old meta with Kags/Trans, but it works. I can still DPS (e.g., with Reflective Light) and swap and heal; double-dipping AP.

But, I mainly run heals.

I know Deltia just tested a new non-cp DPS build for Temps, that is kinda cool to base from.
    You can find that here:

Hope that helps at all.

this is for a 50/50 kind of dps and healer build. this was helpful thank you!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    Is this a trial by combat? I volunteer to be someone's champion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPv2I-mArD8
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

But, I mainly run heals.

You can find that here:

Hope that helps at all.

Rattlecage/Transmutation/Skoria. Transmutation on back bar with your ritual, etc. and then I like destro front bar but you could do 2 piece torug's dual wield for more of a melee templar.

It's more of a small group (~4) build, but can still cope solo/zerg surfing.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

But, I mainly run heals.

You can find that here:

Hope that helps at all.

Rattlecage/Transmutation/Skoria. Transmutation on back bar with your ritual, etc. and then I like destro front bar but you could do 2 piece torug's dual wield for more of a melee templar.

It's more of a small group (~4) build, but can still cope solo/zerg surfing.
    This is similar to what I do, but I swap Kags for Rattlecage because rez speed and use spell power pots for major sorcery. Immovable pots are the best choice with Rattlecage.

I also use Kags/Lich/Skoria, Kags/Rattlecage/Skoria, and Kags/Spell Power Cure/Skoria depending on other healers in group and the situation.

I have a more experimental build I'm running on my DC Templar which combines either Worm Cult and SPC or Worm Cult and Transmutation. It's 5 light so not nearly as tanky but this is supplemented by heavy reinforced pirate skeleton and mighty chudan pieces on head and shoulders. Resistances end up being about the same but with higher sustain and lower health. This is more for a 75 healer/25 dps build, otherwise I'm about 50-50 in our groups.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in Azuras for the first time in a while last night. I'm on the fence about whether Transmutation is worth it there since there's a lot less crit floating around.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    I was in Azuras for the first time in a while last night. I'm on the fence about whether Transmutation is worth it there since there's a lot less crit floating around.

Well that's because trans gives you a buff that equates to 4- 5 pieces of impen. You could get rid of your small pc impen traits and still not feel the crit burn.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Become my apprentice, I the God of Azuras Magplars, sh'all show you the way.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

Become my apprentice, I the God of Azuras Magplars, sh'all show you the way.

Them's fighting words!
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    making a wonderful surprise for my beloved DC and AD, will show soon!
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Even though it was mainly Zerg v. Zerg last night, it was nice to see all 3 factions going at each other, and not just DC and EP pushing south against Roe and Allessia, respectively.

It's a lot more fun and advantageous when the Zerg battles are split evenly.
    Edited by Heike on April 14, 2017 4:13PM
    Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though it was mainly Zerg v. Zerg last night, it was nice to see all 3 factions going at each other, and not just DC and EP pushing south against Roe and Allessia, respectively.

I agree, yesterday was a lot of fun. My group hit faregyl around 10:30 EST and kept about 50 AD busy enough to let an Ash siege happen. We eventually were overrun and we were able to get up to Ash to support the DC there. AD arrived from the Faregyl fight and we decided to support at Ash instead of Nikel because I scouted and saw you guys had already arrived at Ash, so we didn't get there fast enough to hold up AD at Ash gate. I don't think DC would have been able to take Ash without our reinforcements, AD had a really strong push on the siege line on inner but DC was able to win the battle of attrition. After that we went North and took Aleswell, Dragonclaw, and Bleakers but those were less defended than Ash - Ash was like a 50 DC vs 60 AD fight. Aleswell was a very fun fight too, very close to losing that offense, we were pretty much unsupported while the rest of DC held off AD from re-taking Ash.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    S/O to the 10 man group that came to a resource to take out my 3 man group after 20k of precious AP from the yellows

3B0a06W.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    S/O to the 10 man group that came to a resource to take out my 3 man group after 20k of precious AP from the yellows

3B0a06W.jpg

Welcome to smallscale pvp. Funnily enough, a lot of the times that my 2-3man gets zerged at a resource it's usually by a 8-16man guild group and not pugs.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

3B0a06W.jpg

1) 8 players is not a zerg.
    2) You were at an AD castle. Did you expect them NOT to come?

Edit: Just noticed that some of these guys are IOTD; didn't even know they were still around. Interesting.
    Edited by Heike on April 16, 2017 7:44AM
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »

3B0a06W.jpg

...a lot of the times my 2-3 man [group] gets zerged at a resource, it's usually by a 8-16man guild group and not pugs.

Like Fengrush did tonight?
    And CB's did tonight?
    And TM did tonight?
    And LoDG? Like they did tonight...?

Most resources nowadays are taken by guild groups of 5-10, sweeping transient or reclaiming quickly.

DC's only mistake tonight, was having all 4 guilds at Allessia, and losing Nickel, Ash, Aleswell and Warden in the process of farming.

Edited by Heike on April 16, 2017 7:43AM
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »

...Aleswell was a very fun fight too...

Aleswell is always a fantastic fight; I don't know of a better, or more intriguing, fort to hit and/or defend! Those massive stairs, and the mine.
    Or the rocks off to the West, much like Glademist, can get interesting rather quickly.

And, oddly enough, when I've either crowned RoB or ran solo at an attack, I don't see many zergs there; usually groups of 15-20 max.

Also, strangely enough, @usmcjdking usually meets me there and sends me along on a pony ride, after we catch up... lol

I love Aleswell.

Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
This discussion has been closed.