The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS Feedback Thread for the Housing Editor

• Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite happy with this change:
    Screenshot_20170201_214131.png
    It makes finding light sources easier.

Placing objects within cabinets and bookcases seems to be easier in this patch? Or am I just getting better at it? :D

And I also like the green outline when an object is well placed. It sticks out more than the previous white outline.

So far I haven't seen any furniture vanishing so fingers crossed this stays that way.

Not so happy with the fact that in some houses, under some conditions, light sources are not giving light when you're outside of a radius of 2 meters of that source. Especially the Breton and Dunmer houses seem to be affected.

See also this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/316312/lighting-in-houses-needs-to-be-fixed-before-homestead-goes-live#latest

• LuxanQualta
    LuxanQualta
    ✭✭✭

Was the Housing Editor easy to use?

I felt that it was somewhat easy to use, but too limited to be considered a final product. It was difficult to place object high on a wall or to move things side to side or forward/back.

Did you run into any issues using the Editor?

Some objects like books were too difficult to place and I gave up.

Did you place any Collectibles such as pets, mounts or Assistants?

Yes. They all disappeared though.

Were you able to properly set permissions and see how many items were in your home?

No. Decorate privilege failed.

Do you have any other general feedback?

Object Placement Controls

The placement controls are somewhat awkward, particular with placements that are higher up. It would be helpful to add controls to move items up/down, side to side, and forward/back. These controls were available int he console for FO4 and very useful in decorating in that game.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The descriptions for some fires don't match their functionality.

The following fires are described as Interactable, Light but cannot be lit:
    • Rough Campfire, Doused
    • Rough Firepit, Doused
    • Rough Firewood, Fireplace
    • Rough Firewood, Smoldering
    • Rough Firewood, Stack

And these ones aren't described as Interactable even though they are:
    • Common Firepit, Outdoor
    • Common Firepit, Piled
    • Dark Elf Bed of Coals
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just bought this and I can not use it as an usable item, I just can use the /sleep emote there, but it is not really usable as a chair. Why that?

6U6i00x.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6U6i00x.jpg

PC EU

@ZOS_GinaBruno Bruno