Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was online for the heavy part, there was no reason to do anything but defend Arrius Lumbermill and the Occasional farm from @FENGRUSH Shakin' it up! Why would we push when we have a large ap service that delivers?!

Problem is when we advance at the dc zerg heavy hour (no My Lord I Don't mean you personally, I mean the usual dc OC pop that benefit from your presence) We get run down. When dc advance to crown their Lord, It just isn't worth the effort to stop that many players so we leave. I come on to pvp to have fun. Originally I stayed to try to stop Feng's crowning but now I just don't feel that it is worth the frustration to try to stop the crowning so I just let it happen and do something else. I log onto eso to have fun, not stress myself out. My RL has enough stress as is, I just want to enjoy the game.

When DC was pushing, all EP would do was yell out "EVERYONE TO [insert Keep being attacked]". No one made an effort to split DC between Keeps by hitting behind the lines. Doing that would have at least given the possibility of slowing them down. Simply trying to defend the next Keep being hit inevitably results in losing each Keep in turn - at least when faced by a focused alliance wide zerg.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys need to stop taking the inter faction warfare so seriously.

When are you going to realize its really pvp elitists vs the normies. thats the real war being fought.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • niklavek
    niklavek
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »

When are you going to realize its really pvp elitists vs the normies. thats the real war being fought.

Shhhhhhhhh you're ruining the fun
    Options
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That point holds pretty damn true in the real world too, Sub. Nationalism has been used to make the common folk serve the interests of society's elite for centuries. And the people are often none the wiser. A pretty relevant point today of all days. Potentially a very dangerous social dynamic when there's more at stake than AP and E-Peen.

That being said, DC is still #1.

Edited by CyrusArya on January 21, 2017 12:36AM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »

That point holds pretty damn true in the real world too, Sub. Nationalism has been used to make the common folk serve the interests of society's elite for centuries. And the people are often none the wiser. A pretty relevant point today of all days. Potentially a very dangerous social dynamic when there's more at stake than AP and E-Peen.

I mean, fighting against the odds every night really proves how strong DC is.

Look at the proof!

HzSdLYb.jpg
    Marek
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭

Look at the proof!

HzSdLYb.jpg

K-Hole (or some of their members) and Legions of Mordor were two of the guilds brought in to secure the map. And EP calls in guilds? ;)
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Look at the proof!

HzSdLYb.jpg

K-Hole (or some of their members) and Legions of Mordor were two of the guilds brought in to secure the map. And EP calls in guilds? ;)

I don't think anyone "called in" anybody....People just see the forums and figure there is some really good action. Which there is.
    Marek
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Legions of Orcs upon them
    Options
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭

Look at the proof!

HzSdLYb.jpg

Those Feathers... are Legendary! I must know your stylist!!
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Look at the proof!

HzSdLYb.jpg

Those Feathers... are Legendary! I must know your stylist!!

I can't give away that secret. It's how I woo the ladies.
    Marek
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't you start bringing logic into this!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Azura's has turned into a sh¿t show piece of facking sh¿t.

this is dc...

fengrush ur better than this.

ab0aXoz.jpg

Edited by Micah123 on January 21, 2017 4:05AM
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    Can we pleeeeaaaassssssse have a separate campaign for streamers? Fighting against someone with a literal swarm is about as much fun as punching oneself in the face over and over again.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    But he runs in groups of less than eight Micah... It's gotta be you guys though, I mean according a certain pocket healer, it's not their fault we can't handle the DC pugs... K-Hole, Legions of Mordor...

Yes, that's sarcasm.
    Edited by Alishka_Gunter on January 21, 2017 4:54AM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has literally turned into AP farmers mass complaining about being farmed.
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    salt ult
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    But he runs in groups of less than eight Micah... It's gotta be you guys though, I mean according a certain pocket healer, it's not their fault we can't handle the DC pugs... K-Hole, Legions of Mordor...

Yes, that's sarcasm.

Rough night for sure, sorry.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    This thread has literally turned into AP farmers mass complaining about being farmed.

40-70 DC does not make the standard "farming group" that I think you are referring to people complaining about. Unless you mean LoM's med group in a 40 man zerg. Or Fengrush with his medium emp group in a 40 man zerg. By themselves they give great fights and you can't really say one side is "farming" the other.

But i suppose DC is still the underdog here, otherwise why else would we have all of these great players migrating over?
    Marek
    Options
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    dosent sound like iam missing out on much
    #LOVEPALACE
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »
    dosent sound like iam missing out on much

I came back to AS after taking about 5 or 6 days off with work/playing in TF. Come back tonight expecting some even fights cause its a friday and primetime......nope still zerged by blue all the time. Fengrush is a loser for joining an already overpopulated DC campaign
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

40-70 DC does not make the standard "farming group" that I think you are referring to people complaining about. Unless you mean LoM's med group in a 40 man zerg. Or Fengrush with his medium emp group in a 40 man zerg. By themselves they give great fights and you can't really say one side is "farming" the other.

But i suppose DC is still the underdog here, otherwise why else would we have all of these great players migrating over?

Whether you get rolled over by 8 or 70 is inconsequential.

How many times did you guys 1v12 me tonight? 7-8 times probably. But that's okay, I'm not bothered because I came to yall looking for a fight. I don't complain because I genuinely had fun - I PVP for fun not for PVP rank.

Taking Bleakers/Bruma is basically asking to get outnumbered and if those numbers become insurmountable then that is no fault but your own. If you can't deal with the heat, then you need to get out of the kitchen.
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I guess they dropped all pretense of even pretending to hide it?

5c63HNo.png

That was 9:56 pm PST, so I'm sure it was more equal at some point, but jesus holding a pop-lock for that long is no joke. Musta been some serious zerging small-manning.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Whether you get rolled over by 8 or 70 is inconsequential.

How many times did you guys 1v12 me tonight? 7-8 times probably. But that's okay, I'm not bothered because I came to yall looking for a fight. I don't complain because I genuinely had fun - I PVP for fun not for PVP rank.

Taking Bleakers/Bruma is basically asking to get outnumbered and if those numbers become insurmountable then that is no fault but your own. If you can't deal with the heat, then you need to get out of the kitchen.

I wasn't disputing that, i was just saying farmers whining when they get farmed isn't what is happening. I know we Xv1'd you, you are slippery and we needed more hands to grab. And of course we take bleakers/bruma expecting to get outnumbered, but its AZ, we never expect THAT many DC.

Everyone is gonna zerg at some point, and Xv1 at some point, and then get zerged/Xv1d. The fun factor was just very diminished tonight when our group of 10 literally cannot do a thing again'st the giant horde DC decided to pull in. Trust me, we PvP for fun as well.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on January 21, 2017 7:32AM
    Marek
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I was messing around at Warden, and like the Emp is showing up and nonsense with bodies in tow. The response is such it's not even worth leaving stealth to try to skirmish or tussle vs that kind of stuff. It's almost reached Japanese zerg levels.

The entire map turns into a Chal - Ales autobahn, and while the AP is alright, the map gets pretty boring since the moment you touch an objective DC are so starved for any action on the map they start paratrooping off the walls.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had some good fights with Fengrush's group after that massive zerg that was following him logged. Enjoyed it man.

https://youtu.be/HKcwDi7mEx0
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Had some good fights with Fengrush's group after that massive zerg that was following him logged. Enjoyed it man.

This is why one doesn't run into a resource one by one >_<

@FENGRUSH let this be a lesson, that's how you get Xv1ed and end up in a forum vid :joy:
    Edited by Winnamine on January 21, 2017 11:56AM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
    Options
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

@FENGRUSH let this be a lesson, that's how you get Xv1ed and end up in a forum vid :joy:
    IKR They all attack people that are showing up one by one. I'm not sure what this is supposed to showcase.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

IKR They all attack people that are showing up one by one. I'm not sure what this is supposed to showcase.

The glorious image of Lord FENGRUSH
    Options
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    Well after a year away from the game i see there is a lot of salt mining potential so i decide i will mine again. THE LEGION must clean the swamp and make Azura great again.

Stay Blue ESO
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »
    Well after a year away from the game i see there is a lot of salt mining potential so i decide i will mine again. THE LEGION must clean the swamp and make Azura great again.

Stay Blue ESO

And then you all can hold hands at KC and BB and think about what else to do with an all blue map....;)
    Options
This discussion has been closed.