Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    After 70-90 days within the past three months of having to take back home keeps defended by hordes of zerglings in US timezone I've finally lost all interest. At least when AD had a dominant population it was less so and there was no locked pop Asian population.

That's a big loss to EP. But Civ 6? Yes, please.
    Mutagem wrote: »
    Yeah I haven't even gone in this campaign for at least 3 days.

It's bad enough when you're constantly outnumbered...but to have to deal with the teabagging toxicity that DC players bring onto you on top of that really does ruin a campaign and pushes others to leave elsewhere. I hope they change their behavior when and if they read this.

Well I'll give you a clue what's going on. DC has doubled down on their strategy of throwing endlessly respawning hordes at a keep, then teabagging, etc. and sending toxic whispers when 50 of them overwhelm 3 of you. Whatever issues there were with the AD zerg surrounding BRK every night seem like a fond memory in comparison.

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats DC! I heard you prefer not to fight other players. Well.. you got it!
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why don't we all just agree to meet on Haderus or something? We'll check back in a month to see if AZ is any less toxic. Had was actually pretty fun last night to be honest. DC was badly outnumbered, but we still managed to win a number of small scale engagements.

PS: If you're getting harassing, threatening, racist, or obscene whispers, report them. If ZOS gets enough reports those people DO get banned, and they DO investigate. The game is better off without that kind of garbage.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I'm on Haderus, the entire map is red. No thanks, that would make me just as lame and cancerous as the DC on Azuras.
    Edited by svartorn on October 10, 2016 2:53PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    Every time I'm on Haderus, the entire map is red. No thanks, that would make me just as lame and cancerous as the DC on Azuras.

That's why I want to get some blue to come with me.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been in AS in a week or so... been playing in TF mostly.... I noticed though that alot of DC from BwB went to AS after the constant zerging from the AD there... I too went to AS for a little while but soon got bored with it, which is why im mainly either in PvE land or in TF now... I don't like having the map all blue, it makes for a VERY boring afternoon/night
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last few times I've checked, Haderus has been pretty close to solid red. Looks like it sure could use more AD and DC.

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny fact: DC emp logged into Blackwater Blade to let everyone in DC zone know that he was the best, that nobody could beat him in a duel, and then he yelled a lot about beating some guy in a duel outside of Wayrest where he dropped his incap strike three seconds in and got viper + velidreth procs. Needless to say, we were super glad that he's got so much to do in Azura's Star that he's bleeding back into BwB.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sora?

He dueled my friend Wizio like 10 times the other day and lost every single match. Wizio wished that Sora was the emp for the duels to make it at least fun.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sora?

He dueled my friend Wizio like 10 times the other day and lost every single match. Wizio wished that Sora was the emp for the duels to make it at least fun.

Oh I was there too. Muahahahahaha...but to be fair, wiz lost one duel.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Funny fact: DC emp logged into Blackwater Blade to let everyone in DC zone know that he was the best, that nobody could beat him in a duel, and then he yelled a lot about beating some guy in a duel outside of Wayrest where he dropped his incap strike three seconds in and got viper + velidreth procs. Needless to say, we were super glad that he's got so much to do in Azura's Star that he's bleeding back into BwB.

Of course, what do you expect? When you make one campaign a barren toxic wasteland, there arent enough people left over listening to you self aggrandize.
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Azuras

Screenshot_20161010_152746.png

first time I've ever seen 2 factions get low population bonus. DC did indeed kill this campaign at this point. I laughed when I saw it but probably out of dissapointment
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still get on to poke the zergs every day, it's fun when you kill 3 and they bring 15.

Just theorycrafting with new sets, statistically can make my build soooooo much more powerful, so it does seem kind of pointless to use a build I know I can make so much better (even though I hate grinding, which is why it's going slowly XD).
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sora?

That dude (Sora) is trash, complete and utter. lolz

Miss me yet?
    Edited by Rylana on October 11, 2016 9:54AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Sora?

Miss me yet?

No. Your ego's are comparable, he just keeps his in game, you come to the forums <3
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Sora?

Miss me yet?

I wouldn't mind if you rolled him and the massive DC Zerg when I'm not around, which is a lot lately cause there's new sets to be farmed!

Gosh this campaign got empty since dueling came out. And weird. Last night zone chat was a chorus of "meow" from all the pugs.
    Edited by WhiteMage on October 11, 2016 10:06AM
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • The_1st_Elder
    The_1st_Elder
    ✭✭
    The dethrone tonight was brilliant. Couldn't have gone any better. We even decided to give AD their 2 scrolls. Now that dc are locked at the gates lets gate camp them and make them come last. AD don't dethrone EP. Everyone just sit inside the gates.
    Main EP - Caius Targaryen - Stam DK
    EP - Viselyx Targaryen - Mag NB
    DC - Tyron Targaryen - Stam Templar
    AD - Vaeron Targaryen - Stam Sorc
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dethrone tonight was brilliant. Couldn't have gone any better. We even decided to give AD their 2 scrolls. Now that dc are locked at the gates lets gate camp them and make them come last. AD don't dethrone EP. Everyone just sit inside the gates.

But... do you really believe there won't be a wave of DC to PvDoor the map back?
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • The_1st_Elder
    The_1st_Elder
    ✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »

But... do you really believe there won't be a wave of DC to PvDoor the map back?

As long as there is sufficient numbers in both AD and EP then we should be fine.
    Main EP - Caius Targaryen - Stam DK
    EP - Viselyx Targaryen - Mag NB
    DC - Tyron Targaryen - Stam Templar
    AD - Vaeron Targaryen - Stam Sorc
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    As long as group bug gets fixed to a decent level TM should be back tomorrow...
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're sorry. We tried to talk the pugs out of taking the gate keeps. They wouldn't hear it.

Is true... really did try. Gate camping really does kill the pop, making weekend fights not fun. I understand taking keeps can be a lot of fun, there are only so many. Ends up with silly zone chat ERP that @Vindemiatrix leads. ;P

Every faction has this same conversation with pugs when we take the map. Yet the pugs insist on taking the gate keeps for no reason other than to push to the gate just because they can.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    After 70-90 days within the past three months of having to take back home keeps defended by hordes of zerglings in US timezone I've finally lost all interest. At least when AD had a dominant population it was less so and there was no locked pop Asian population.

It's bad enough when you're constantly outnumbered...but to have to deal with the teabagging toxicity that DC players bring onto you on top of that really does ruin a campaign and pushes others to leave elsewhere. I hope they change their behavior when and if they read this.

Well I'll give you a clue what's going on. DC has doubled down on their strategy of throwing endlessly respawning hordes at a keep, then teabagging, etc. and sending toxic whispers when 50 of them overwhelm 3 of you. Whatever issues there were with the AD zerg surrounding BRK every night seem like a fond memory in comparison.

Odd, that's exactly what I experienced from AD for the past 6 months in BWB. Getting zerged down and tbagged endlessly, which is completely repulsive and obscene. You wanna talk toxic whispers huh? I have received such nasty vulgar whispers from AD players that I can't even quote on the forums because it would get me banned. No, AD is neither innocent nor blameless as so so so many have claimed in this thread.AD is neither blameless nor innocent as I've seen the same players in both campaigns on AD side. You reap what you sow.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Odd, that's exactly what I experienced from AD for the past 6 months in BWB. Getting zerged down and tbagged endlessly, which is completely repulsive and obscene. You wanna talk toxic whispers huh? I have received such nasty vulgar whispers from AD players that I can't even quote on the forums because it would get me banned. No, AD is neither innocent nor blameless as so so so many have claimed in this thread.AD is neither blameless nor innocent as I've seen the same players in both campaigns on AD side. You reap what you sow.

Come again? There are like 15 AD players in AS NA in prime time. I've barely played PvpP since 1T and I've moved up from 20 to 16.

There are very few regular AD online in AS, let alone new AD from BWB.

I'm sure there are AD people floating around who ain't nice, but there is no way your rant above can be largely targeted at AS players.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

Come again? There are like 15 AD players in AS NA in prime time. I've barely played PvpP since 1T and I've moved up from 20 to 16.

I'm sure there are AD people floating around who ain't nice, but there is no way your rant above can be largely targeted at AS players.

I can attest to that. The only hate whispers I've received were all (on multiple occasions) from a particular EP streamer whom we can't name here but everyone knows.

AD keeps it classy. Taytatty likes to hump rocks and 1vX, but he and his group are nice people. :wink:

DC zone chat is toxic.

Is our campaign close to fixed yet since EP took crown? Or do I have to rehome?
    Edited by Minalan on October 12, 2016 1:43PM
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

I can attest to that. The only hate whispers I've received were all (on multiple occasions) from a particular EP streamer whom we can't name here but everyone knows.

AD keeps it classy. Taytatty likes to hump rocks and 1vX, but he and his group are nice people. :wink:

DC zone chat is toxic.

EP is really trying to keep that throne.... Last night a group of 6 of us went to try and take Roe as no one was home. As soon as we got the front door down, in strolled the Emp and his small group. Kind of an over kill. At least I got a good laugh from it.....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No faction is blameless at all times. But don't point fingers at AD right now. The few AD left on AZ might happily ball up and mow you down but they don't act like 12 year olds afterwords.
    Minalan wrote: »

I only popped in for a little while last night. It was still pretty empty what with everyone farming sets. DC had twice the numbers but AD and EP were largely ignoring each other. Trying to convince the EP PUGs to leave Bleakers alone (TM was holding it) and not to go take AD's scrolls was difficult.

I think it's way too soon to make a call if it's fixed or not. Low pops with a caffeine-fueled emp doesn't mean much.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to the EP that was farming Roe Mine last night. I had a blast! The D ticks from sieging on the mine side must have totaled 50k+! Now I need to replace the 50 siege repair kits I went through on my Cold Fire Ballista......DOH!
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey AD (and EP),

Once the scrolls are removed can we please not gate cap DC? It's totally unnecessary. Yes we are giving them "payback", but that is just how the cycle perpetuates, it always swings back the other way.

Personally I think they should drop the weapon spell dmg bonuses attached to scrolls and just make them worth like 5 points or something, the dominating side doesn't need to do more damage.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys still in Azuras... its been a DC festival since I left a few months ago lol. Come on over to Haderus, its 99% small scale, the EP that were zerging went back to TF... oh and I got emp there, cuz those people aren't yuck yuck trolls like "some" people in Azuras.
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys still in Azuras... its been a DC festival since I left a few months ago lol. Come on over to Haderus, its 99% small scale, the EP that were zerging went back to TF... oh and I got emp there, cuz those people aren't yuck yuck trolls like "some" people in Azuras.

You being Emp is a good reason to stay away :)
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

This discussion has been closed.