Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    You guys still in Azuras... its been a DC festival since I left a few months ago lol. Come on over to Haderus, its 99% small scale, the EP that were zerging went back to TF... oh and I got emp there, cuz those people aren't yuck yuck trolls like "some" people in Azuras.

You being Emp is a good reason to stay away :)

Plus champion points....leading to worse imbalance and more easymode proctard builds :'(
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey AD (and EP),

Once the scrolls are removed can we please not gate cap DC? It's totally unnecessary. Yes we are giving them "payback", but that is just how the cycle perpetuates, it always swings back the other way.

Personally I think they should drop the weapon spell dmg bonuses attached to scrolls and just make them worth like 5 points or something, the dominating side doesn't need to do more damage.

Our faction (DC) broke the campaign so bad, there's no way you can make it any worse. Most of us are having fun elsewhere. Gate camp away, it'll be another cycle before we can rehome..
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey AD (and EP),

Once the scrolls are removed can we please not gate cap DC? It's totally unnecessary. Yes we are giving them "payback", but that is just how the cycle perpetuates, it always swings back the other way.

Personally I think they should drop the weapon spell dmg bonuses attached to scrolls and just make them worth like 5 points or something, the dominating side doesn't need to do more damage.

If you only knew the amount of EP zone chat that revolved around begging the PUGs not to hit AD when they aren't online or not to gate camp DC. Doesn't work. And now it's pretty much all PUGs.

See you in TF.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy sh!t snacks Scooby!

Screenshot_20161016_223351.png

Screenshot_20161016_223617.png

It's going to be a fun night :D
    Edited by Taylor_MB on October 16, 2016 12:48PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    holy *** that 2nd picture is crazy
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys still in Azuras... its been a DC festival since I left a few months ago lol. Come on over to Haderus, its 99% small scale, the EP that were zerging went back to TF... oh and I got emp there, cuz those people aren't yuck yuck trolls like "some" people in Azuras.

Oh well... more easy AP, small scale fights, and emp runs for me then lol, enjoy the zerg festival!
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

Plus champion points....leading to worse imbalance and more easymode proctard builds :'(

Its the same balance, just on a different scale... although I wouldn't recommend doing a CP enabled campaign with less than 350-400 CP
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

Its the same balance, just on a different scale... although I wouldn't recommend doing a CP enabled campaign with less than 350-400 CP

Been at max cp since the cap was put in place, and I whole heartedly disagree. There are meta's, restrictions, weaknesses, and strengths both in certain builds and playstyles that are different, many believe more enjoyable, without cp's.
    Edited by Alomar on October 17, 2016 1:03PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious: Is the "oceanic" DC zerg still active overnights/early morning in AZ?

Haven't been in there in a month.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, very active. They got to three bars two nights ago (morning for the Americans).
    Edited by Cypriot122 on October 17, 2016 8:07PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope to have my new PC up and running within a couple days so I get back into things with everyone.

How's the non-Oceanic DC lately?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I hope to have my new PC up and running within a couple days so I get back into things with everyone.

@Kartalin We miss you and I'm glad your new PC will be ready soon.

The non-Oceanic DC has been quieter lately, but I'm just waking up today and haven't seen today's numbers.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grunim wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »

@Kartalin We miss you and I'm glad your new PC will be ready soon.

The non-Oceanic DC has been quieter lately, but I'm just waking up today and haven't seen today's numbers.

They just Emp'd.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I title these, "Zerg Mentality". Note the chat box in the first screenshot also.

Screenshot_20161019_022201.png

Screenshot_20161019_022640.png

Edit: just to clarify second pic, they tried to pickup Mnem whilst running Alma Ruma
    Edited by Taylor_MB on October 18, 2016 4:44PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it any worse than AD taking all of the scrolls on the map at 3:00 AM last night?

If it wasn't my day off, I wouldn't have caught it. But I was busy in pledges and I read the messages.

I hate to say 'cry me a river', but you took the EP scrolls too. :wink:
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Is it any worse than AD taking all of the scrolls on the map at 3:00 AM last night?

If it wasn't my day off, I wouldn't have caught it. But I was busy in pledges and I read the messages.

I hate to say 'cry me a river', but you took the EP scrolls too. :wink:

That was not the point of the screenshots, they tried to pickup a scroll they couldn't pick up.

Eh, don't say "you", I didn't do ***. I actually didn't even realise the scroll in BB was EP's until I posted this screenshot and it occurred it may not be clear that both scrolls at the Temple were defensive (hence the edit).

Keep in mind I'm +10GMT, so that 2.30am in my screenshot is probably going to be a widely different time to whatever 3am you are mentioning.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Aneca
    Aneca
    ✭✭
    *pin drop*

No posts here for four days. Did everyone leave Azura's?
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rest in Peace Azura's Star PC NA.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aneca wrote: »
    *pin drop*

No posts here for four days. Did everyone leave Azura's?

Everyone went to zerg in Trueflame. Or isn't PvPing.
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah hundreds of people are missing from PVP. Only Trueflame actually locks during prime time. Haderus and azuras used to get 3 bars across the board. Now it's 1 bar pops everywhere except Trueflame. GG ZOS. GG.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many people have vanished lately who aren't just farming for gear. Civ 6 came out last week and maybe some will return soon. I hope they do...
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half a dozen ESO'ers I know and myself are playing BF1 atm away from ESO. I don't plan to return till housing, got Skyrim: Special Edition, Dark and Light, and a Swtor expansion on the horizon as well. Best of luck in this silly, and empty game.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hoped on sub the last day of the campaign just long enough to make sure I got gold rewards still. Ended up being so annoyed with blue zone I left cyro and went to pve land.

I enjoy the relationships I have with friends in game much more than I do the current state of pvp.

If you want to farm gear or just win some scripted encounters hit me up,until I find a way to enjoy cyro again you won't be seeing much if any of me.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left the campaign too...Lagflame it is again.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of the campaigns died except for TF, and trueflame is just a proctato zerg fest.

ZOS killed the PVP game this patch. They need to deactivate proc sets in Cyrodiil or something, this is bad.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't give up yet, guys :)

Every weekend the Oceanic zerg loses motivation sooner and sooner, they barely had 3 bars pop for 1 hour last Sunday. Keep playing DC and keep them competitive, just when you see a sudden addition of 2-3 bars pop, swap faction and fulfill all your 1vx desires.

Unless of course the Oceanic crew is not the issue, then I dunno XD
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Every weekend the Oceanic zerg loses motivation sooner and sooner, they barely had 3 bars pop for 1 hour last Sunday. Keep playing DC and keep them competitive, just when you see a sudden addition of 2-3 bars pop, swap faction and fulfill all your 1vx desires.

Haderus is mostly dead too, so it's not the Oceanic crew. Disappointing, that was my 'other favorite' campaign.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I heard that there were reasonable numbers of EP and AD back on Azuras. If this campaign will have something resembling actual fighting doesn't mean being gate camped every single morning, I'd happily leave TF.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When we crowned Cyp yesterday evening there were two bars for each faction during most of the push (EP dropped to one bar near the end). Curious how things went this morning.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • niklavek
    niklavek
    Isn't Azura's Star the non-CP campaign?
    I would assume people start out in BWB, then move to Azura once they hit 50 (and don't have CP) and then move to Trueflame/Haderus once they get enough CP to be effective there, no?

At least that's what I did... and Trueflame seems to have the most challenging players to fight against. I feel like Azura's has CP10-100 that don't really know what they're doing more often than not, and very few coordinated groups.

Just my experience though, it seems like there's more drama in lower level campaigns than TF/Haderus in general... but maybe that's due to volume. I'm guessing as the new wave of players from One Tamriel move up from BWB to Azura, we'll see more of the same.
This discussion has been closed.