Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Boozdog wrote: »
    Now that Ive posted my video.

That is an impressive video. I have however found another one of yours I'd love to get some feedback on...

https://youtu.be/Kk3S24m6suo
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

But for real, your puny and baby insults do not scratch nor penetrate the armor of the great Dubzug!

Are you the same "great" Dubzug who got folded up like a lawn chair 6 times in a row by King Richard?

That's him! He also had other various nefarious acts that I can't mention or they will delete my posts lol.

Minno, arent you the magplar that I saw the last two days in Azuras that uses fire rune?
    Yes, I remember you getting 2vX'd constantly for at least two hours lol

I see why you made the choice to come on here instead of improving your game play.

Where are the DC pvpers? All we have are PvDoor 46min EMP DC fan boys. It seems like I pushed you guys into this thread.

Everything you say is mute; you've been banned from a game you are supposed to be good at :).

So guess that makes every bad player already better than you :), including this fair-weather ESO player.

No, Im pretty sure I saw you. Im almost positive that was you in Azuras that was getting his *** kicked in by two players hiding behind a zerg.
    Yes, that was you.
    Stop posting and work on your theorycrafting/mechanics

You still got banned for holding a *** rally in game.
    No one needs to fight you, since you are your own worst enemy. We just need to sit and wait for you implode :)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭

But for real, your puny and baby insults do not scratch nor penetrate the armor of the great Dubzug!

Are you the same "great" Dubzug who got folded up like a lawn chair 6 times in a row by King Richard?

That's him! He also had other various nefarious acts that I can't mention or they will delete my posts lol.

Minno, arent you the magplar that I saw the last two days in Azuras that uses fire rune?

I see why you made the choice to come on here instead of improving your game play.

Where are the DC pvpers? All we have are PvDoor 46min EMP DC fan boys. It seems like I pushed you guys into this thread.

Everything you say is mute; you've been banned from a game you are supposed to be good at :).

So guess that makes every bad player already better than you :), including this fair-weather ESO player.

No, Im pretty sure I saw you. Im almost positive that was you in Azuras that was getting his *** kicked in by two players hiding behind a zerg.
    Yes, that was you.

No one needs to fight you, since you are your own worst enemy. We just need to sit and wait for you implode :)

Thanks you for providing consistency with DC players.
    Get farmed, then get on the forums to cry.
    Minno, for someone who has played this long, Id expect you to be a little better
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    All we have are PvDoor 46min EMP DC fan boys

Explain to me how you PvDoor during prime-time.

If we did PvDoor, it was because EP & AD were too dumb to defend. Not our fault.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets see some vids of your gameplay :)
    I can already assume you wont reply with your own video.
    Following the video is a link to a tutorial if you are interested

Don't assume or your know what will happen....

https://youtu.be/XN89i-4_qmw

Fanboy? Do you just have a list of stock responses you come up with when you don't have real come backs to make?
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That is an impressive video. I have however found another one of yours I'd love to get some feedback on...

This thread has now entered a whole new realm of entertainment.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

Lol. Try watching it again. It has been set to private!

Dubzug please don't keep this valuable content away from us.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

What was the content of this video?
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be a racist indian boy playing the drums!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

What was the content of this video?

The Professional Drummer Boy feat Dubzug.

And no, I'm not exaggerating or using any words that don't directly relate to the content of the video.
    Edited by usmcjdking on February 24, 2017 10:32PM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Oh! His drumming videos! The ones that LoDG had been laughing at for the last few weeks already.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    SC78663.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    NEXT!

Ive was able to trigger the entire DC faction! EASY!

If you want to truly do some damage, try and improve as players and show up and not get farmed by my group in game.

Oh no, you linked videos from my youtube page! Its like I didnt post them to be seen! Oh wait, thats why I posted them.
    NEXT

Its time for you guys to nut up or shut up

Now this thread will soon be closed soon xD

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    BUT LOOK HOW QUICK IT WENT TO PRIVATE MXMSklQ.png
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    BUT LOOK HOW QUICK IT WENT TO PRIVATE MXMSklQ.png

"Top 10 celebs dissed" lolol
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, you linked videos from my youtube page! Its like I didnt post them to be seen! Oh wait, thats why I posted them.
    NEXT

Why were they set to Private then? Obviously not meant to be seen then.

Onto another topic though, the salt that you have managed to get is the same that I managed to get about 2 months ago. It's nothing new, don't act like you are some hero, it's easy to make everyone salty when you zerg the map down. Just because you are in a 2-man group does not mean you 2vX. You stand in the zerg, so that 2vX isn't 2vX, it's XvX because you have to include the zerg helping you. As per usual, you are getting carried by something.. a Zerg.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its like I didnt post them to be seen! Oh wait, thats why I posted them.
    NEXT

If that is the case then why are they now set to private? I think the entire DC fanboy base could learn quite a bit from those drum play videos. We need to "get gud" you know.
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    NEXT

Onto another topic though, the salt that you have managed to get is the same that I managed to get about 2 months ago. It's nothing new, don't act like you are some hero, it's easy to make everyone salty when you zerg the map down. Just because you are in a 2-man group does not mean you 2vX. You stand in the zerg, so that 2vX isn't 2vX, it's XvX because you have to include the zerg helping you. As per usual, you are getting carried by something.. a Zerg.

No, Vurian. In open world, we just baited your group behind a tree and ulti dropped and wiped your 10 man this morning with two people. Its recorded and being uploaded at the moment. Its not even arguable
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A racist drummer boy that hedges the purpose of his existence on ESO.

You can't make this stuff up.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    NEXT

No, Vurian. In open world, we just baited your group behind a tree and ulti dropped and wiped your 10 man this morning with two people. Its recorded and being uploaded at the moment. Its not even arguable

Are you talking about the fights outside Rayles where we had no Healer and you have an Experienced Healer?

Your Healer is built for and experienced in Small-Scale. Whereas, our entire group is experienced in Medium / Large-Scale and built for those specifically.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Lmaoooo, I dont judge people for what they like or do, but he bought it on himself. probably got *** with in school, now he takes out his frustrations on the internet
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    A racist drummer boy that hedges the purpose of his existence on ESO.

You can't make this stuff up.

But yet, you cling on relevancy on the forums for your lack of skill in ESO.
    Like I said before, ZOS can look through my account. Nothing "racist" was said or done and it will stay in the past.

I love the amount of DC salty bads here ganging up on one person to compensate for their lack of skill.
    Im tellin ya, if you spent this amount of time practicing your ani cancels. You probably wouldnt die as fast as you do.
    Edited by Boozdog on February 24, 2017 10:49PM
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im also the same Dubzug that was called a *** for using fasallas againts Richard who used caltrops in a 1v1. Proceeded to win 10 duels after that.?
    I guess you didnt watch the video :)

NEXT INSULT PLEASE xD

How is a question an insult exactly? I am asking if that was you in the King Richard video. That is the video I saw when he adapted to your build and consistently beat you.

If someone said something nasty about you then I don't think that is right at all. It wasn't me so I don't know why you are bringing that up. Doesn't seem relevant to the conversation. You are entitled to use whatever set you want unless its a tournament that has exclusions of course.

No, he put on resource poisons. "Adapted". Let me educate you. I humiliated him on his stream 10 duels. W.e. So he bought resource poisons to fight 1v1. I never used resource poisons.

Once again, instead of talking without substance, try to improve your gameplay within ESO and less forum talk.
    Sixth wrote: »
    Also, he's not the one that bought that up. Other people did and it's true! Noone likes a racist p.o.s IRL or in the internet :D

You are one the people Im specifically mentioning to get good within the game instead of trying to sound big on the forums.

Are your only insults outside of ESO? Lol

I made a choice to challenge all the DC fanboy elitists in PvP. It looks l have won since you fanboys gave up on trying to get good in Azuras and moved into the forums.

WTB Better DC players

Yet you still haven't refuted to being banned. Were you banned?
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think too many people people are forgetting this is a PvP forum. If you really want to show him up then beat him in game.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys I can't let the world be deprived of the glory that is Dubzug the magnificent. For those who haven't had a chance.

https://youtu.be/EYIGpVqZhsE
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has been open for so long/providing some nice banter and now magically it's turned into something written on a middle school bathroom stall.

Please stop feeding the troll else you be considered one yourselves. And from what I have been reading it looks like nothing but off-topic jabs at people 100% designed to be hateful. So please take a step back and not ruin a good thing. Unless that is what you want to do, in which case I'd send cookies but I don't think I can to the probable wave of forum temp bans that would accompany a thread closure.
    Marek
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    I think too many people people are forgetting this is a PvP forum. If you really want to show him up then beat him in game.

Interesting that this is your first contribution to this forum. Did Dubzug cry and tell you he was being xV1'd?

• Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Guys I can't let the world be deprived of the glory that is Dubzug the magnificent. For those who haven't had a chance.

https://youtu.be/EYIGpVqZhsE

OH NO! YOU REPOSTED A VIDEO THAT I POSTED ON MY OWN CHANNEL! What will I ever do!

Oh wait, nothing because Im a drummer and I posted it myself.
    I will say what ive been saying. Im openly challening you ingame since this is a pvp thread. Keep hiding in the forums. I would too after getting smashed in Azuras. I see that LoM and LoDG moved to Haderus today after yesterday.
    Dont give up after getting smashed
    Edited by Boozdog on February 24, 2017 10:54PM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I see that LoM and LoDG moved to Haderus today after yesterday.
    Dont give up after getting smashed

LoM has moved to Haderus already, a week in.

LoDG is still on Azura's Star, however, Thursdays & Fridays are scheduled Haderus nights unless someone in guild is pushing for Emperor elsewhere. (We may be changing the guild schedule though, now that we are the only daily PvP guild for DC in Azura's Star)
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, that was you.

Thanks you for providing consistency with DC players.
    Get farmed, then get on the forums to cry.
    Minno, for someone who has played this long, Id expect you to be a little better

It's just a game lol.

Though at least I didn't pretend to be a racist on it which caused a ban lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
This discussion has been closed.