The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Save Ninglenel DPS Test

Deltia
Deltia
✭✭✭✭✭
Who knew ESO had a training dummy? I didn't until recently, only to find out it's being removed from the game (stealth like).

I find this completely unacceptable and want everyone to band together and let ZOS know we want change.

https://youtu.be/96OS6ut5in0

MY IMMERSION

While I respect people's willingness to play solo and enjoy their game, it shouldn't come at the cost of other people's fun and enjoyment either. Some people like me and many others LOVE testing DPS. I'm not the best at it nor anywhere close but constantly seeking improvement in this game combats is what keeps me coming back, its definitely not Cyrodiil lag.

PLEASE if you agree with this, leave a comment even /sign, share on Facebook, Twitter, the public bathroom at Seven Eleven anywhere. We need either this back in the game or an alternative solution for solo DPS testing.

I'm tired of dragging 3 friends to Blood Spawn for hours at a time, help me ZOS you're my only hope.

(PS I'm willing to pay crowns for this time of thing in game, I don't care just give me something similar or put it back)
Edited by Deltia on May 25, 2016 3:04PM
In-game @deltiasgaming | deltiasgaming.com for Elder Scrolls Online [ESO / TESO] Guides
"It's a good day to be alive"
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why ZoS even uses a small amount of resources to remove the dummy while there is much more important stuff that needs to be fixed.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. Reason being is we want them to focus on player housing, which will (confirmed?) have combat dummies in them.
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to keep Ninglenel. I and many others use this NPC to refine our rotations. There is absolutely no reason to remove this NPC (that I know of).
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Deltia
    Deltia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Reason being is we want them to focus on player housing, which will (confirmed?) have combat dummies in them.

This is something already in the game, how would this correlate to slowing down housing development?
    In-game @deltiasgaming | deltiasgaming.com for Elder Scrolls Online [ESO / TESO] Guides
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What harm was there to warrant its removal ? I don't get it .
  • staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    First you need to unravel the conspiracy behind his removal... then the truth will be revealed.
  • DinOwned
    DinOwned
    ✭✭✭
    I had no idea this guy existed but training dummies should have been added to the game by this point. Especially for us console players who have limited information with out all the add-ons. Combat text was a good start but we need more info.

(Bump for Deltia to come to Lincoln)
  • Deltia
    Deltia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DinOwned wrote: »
    I had no idea this guy existed but training dummies should have been added to the game by this point. Especially for us console players who have limited information with out all the add-ons. Combat text was a good start but we need more info.

FNP Friday? I can bring my wife and our screaming baby down?
  • Psychotius
    Psychotius
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, didn't even know this worked as a DPS test, but now that I do it looks like it will only last another few days? What logic is being used to remove it? It's not an exploit, it can be accessed by anyone (assuming DC and EP players have completed main story), and is actually extremely useful.

I got so sick of tanking Bloodspawn parses with Deltia and other friends, had we known this was in game I would probably not resent gargoyles at this point. Not cool...
    I'm not as am as you drunk I think.
  • MatioFrench
    I had no idea this guy existed but see no reason to take it out. C'mon ZOS!
  • radiospam
    radiospam
    ✭✭✭
    First, about the reasoning behind the removal of this NPC - 'immersion'. What about the invisible meteor/crem guards in the final boss of VMA? Those break my immersion. Please remove those mechanics. The sliding bug in round 3, please remove the boss. It breaks my immersion.

All joking aside, I feel like this is a waste of resources to 'fix/remove' this NPC from the game. That time and effort could be put toward fixing more pressing matters.

So, please save our DPS test dummy. Do not remove him, he's helped us all so much.
    PC - NA - Daggerfall Covenant

Total Brutal
    Patch Notes
    Benrien'eth
    Perfect Teeth
    Voice of Y'ffre
    Madril Dres
    Loose Teeth
    One Salty Gurl
    One Salty Boi
    Maji Ben
  • Archmage1
    Archmage1
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely keep Ninglenel, or implement dummies! So simple, yet so effective.
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    Taking this out makes no sense. It doesn't hurt anything. What it does do is provide a way for people like myself to test rotation of skills and DPS without having to depend on others to take me to bloodspawn. Why is ZOS waisting resources removing something that can only help people?

And, I agree, I would pay crowns to have a dummy I can summon and practice with.
    Edited by jluchau on May 25, 2016 3:08PM
  • mosawer123
    Please ZoS do not remove!!! Or even better.. Make the training dummies by the Mages and Fighters Guild damageable.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Save Ningy! As the ONLY way to reliably test sustained DPS currently, this guy needs to stay until ZOS gives proper training dummies.
    Edited by Solariken on May 25, 2016 3:10PM
  • GoodOrc
    GoodOrc
    ✭✭
    Save dumy NPS!!!
    antill you hawe somting for us!
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, training dummies are coming with Player Housing. .... But Player Housing is still many months away.

Yes, Ninglenel is a bug that needs to be fixed. ... All we're asking is for them to temporarily "unfix" this bug and hold off on fixing this bug until Player Housing is released.

The crux here is that we don't want to go for months without a tool as useful as this.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Pontificius
    Pontificius
    Soul Shriven
    C'mon ZOS why would you remove something we need and you don't provide, leave him be until you give us proper dummies!
  • DinOwned
    DinOwned
    ✭✭✭
    Deltia wrote: »
    DinOwned wrote: »

FNP Friday? I can bring my wife and our screaming baby down?

My wife and 2 yr old will keep them occupied while we nerd out. #SaveNinglenel
  • DarJar
    DarJar
    Soul Shriven
    Didn't know about this but now I do I totally agree that it should stay in the game
  • swaggasm
    swaggasm
    ✭✭✭
    #SaveNinglenel
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove the unkillable bug, but please introduce an alternative.
    Edited by Aeladiir on May 25, 2016 3:25PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, they could always just add real dummies as they said they were planning the continue to fixed bugged NPC's.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #SAVENINGLEWHATEVER
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Psychotius
    Psychotius
    ✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    #SAVENINGLEWHATEVER

It's Niffle Diffle. #SaveNiffleDiffle
    I'm not as am as you drunk I think.
  • dbrand001
    dbrand001
    ✭✭✭
    Save Ninglenel! Test dummys are vital to mmos. There is a huge community that actually likes to do the content. A test dummy helps them learn how to get better, so they can do the content. Instead of wasting time to remove something already in the game start putting out DLC's that aren't broken, and fix the ones that are.
  • Will16
    Will16
    ✭✭✭
    Yes keep him here
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, asked almost immediately, and also a little more personally last week. No reply. Probably not.
  • radiospam
    radiospam
    ✭✭✭
    #SaveNiffleDiffle
    PC - NA - Daggerfall Covenant

Total Brutal
    Patch Notes
    Benrien'eth
    Perfect Teeth
    Voice of Y'ffre
    Madril Dres
    Loose Teeth