The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.0

• Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merlight wrote: »
    maboleth wrote: »
    You have reduced 70% (!) of the current shields time, ...
    It's only 70% if it's not absorbing damage, meaning you're either not in a fight, or stacking another on top.
    maboleth wrote: »
    Why not leaving the time (20sec) intact, but if needed, nerf the power of the shields?
    Now that would be a hard nerf for those that don't stack multiple shields. A shield that actually absorbs damage doesn't need to last 20s.

The thing is that the longer shield time allowed a sorc to shrug off a couple of small hits from players or mobs that happen over time. A stray arrow or fireball would not impact our health and we could go about our day. The problem now is that the probability of the ward (literally a sorc's primary means of survival) doing nothing to protect our health is higher, and much more of the shield strength could be wasted in lower damage encounters.

Some of the mitigation utility of the skill is removed. Before, if there were nightblade gankers hiding in the shadows (which I ALWAYS assume is the case), I could ward up and they would be unlikely to stun and kill me before I had a chance to defend myself. Now we can't do that, and the nightblades are secretly salivating at the thought. Hell, literally every stam build is salivating at the thought of unreliable sorc shields.
    Edited by Drummerx04 on April 26, 2016 8:32PM
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The change to bracing and heavy armor in general is better than I had hoped though the removal of block cost reduction has been a fierce point of discussion among enthusiasts. Personally, I prefer the increase to offensive power over the block cost reduction as this makes heavy armor more versatile. If anything could be done to improve blocking as a tactic it is to allow for 10% or 20% stamina regeneration while turtling as opposed to 0%.

To be clear for the forumites: I am for the PTS changes to heavy armor and think the block nerf could have been better handled. I know I have been tagged in a couple threads and want to prevent the fiery posters from mincing my words.

The change to Wrecking Blow is an interesting one. The balance change I would have made Wrobel has read in the initial combat balance thread he made many months ago regarding Empower. That said, this change is still a solution and at a glance a good one, promoting use of the alternate morph Dizzying Swing.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh I just saw the DK's poison morphs. So I go from a bad ass fire breather to freaking throwing up on people. WTH that looks horrid. Screw that! It's so ugly!!!
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    _Chaos wrote: »
    Prox was the only single target burst I had as mDK :'(
    It had to be timed just right with deep breath, meteor, and fossilize.

Dang.

That's a class specific problem. Magicka detonation was way too high burst for other classes who have other burst abilities available to combine with it.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see the nerf to magicka detonation damage only apply to proxy det.

I think that would make the choice between the two morphs a little more important meaningful. As it stands IE suffers horribly from lag, has a 1.8s cast time, and that the entire explosion can be mitigated if the target blocks. So overall, I think it would be fair.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I DESPISE the fact my vet ranks are being judiciously removed after I worked so hard for them. Champion points don't give half the progression or accomplishment VR do. If I can no longer level and all I get is a bunch of points that are capped (lowly I might add) and only add a fraction of a percent of progression, I really see no sense in playing any longer.

160 Champ points are the exact same progression strength Vet levels gave you. you are not losing anything you gained. Getting to 501 champ points would be the same as getting to vet level 52 ish
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh I just saw the DK's poison morphs. So I go from a bad ass fire breather to freaking throwing up on people. WTH that looks horrid. Screw that! It's so ugly!!!

Yeah, I don't like that they changed the entire theme of a class from Fire to Poison. I can see that they are trying to bring some of the less popular afflictions into the game such as poison and disease...but DKs should not have been touched. We are fire!

If they really wanted to bring poison and disease in then maybe give the poison stuff to NBs and Disease to Vamps or WWs.

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »

Yeah, I don't like that they changed the entire theme of a class from Fire to Poison. I can see that they are trying to bring some of the less popular afflictions into the game such as poison and disease...but DKs should not have been touched. We are fire!

If they really wanted to bring poison and disease in then maybe give the poison stuff to NBs and Disease to Vamps or WWs.

They aren't changing he entire class just the stamina side (skills to poison) Fire is on the same table as spell damage, poison is on the same table as weapon damage. See where they are going? Now as a stamina build your newly changed poison skills are getting the benefit of your stamina build and doing ALOT more damage. Magika a builds are still fire.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

They aren't changing he entire class just the stamina side (skills to poison) Fire is on the same table as spell damage, poison is on the same table as weapon damage. See where they are going? Now as a stamina build your newly changed poison skills are getting the benefit of your stamina build and doing ALOT more damage. Magika a builds are still fire.

This ^ basically, poison is better for stamina/weapon damage builds.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I reading this right, it is fabulous time to be dual wielding stamina dragonknight? Wow yes, I'm finally fasionable, once in every couple of years. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Earlier I wasn't too enthusiastic for rumours of fighters skill line, but now in the patch notes it looks great. It only makes sence to me to have one universal skill line all stamina, one all magicka.

Most of all, I can't wait to test new dual wield. The skill line feels synerergize better with itself, and has sustain. I'm even tempted to download PTS, so eager, I don't know if it fits to my computer...

Duelweild stam dk was already viable, in fact it is one of the best DPS in the game. What are you going on about? But it is exciting that it is even better now, dual wield is in a heck of a spot right now I tell you what...

Well yes, I know excelent builds especially for group dungeons and Maelstrom using DW, accombanied with other weapon. This is just personal enthusiasm, I think my main stam DK will be soon as fun to play as my magica NB at the moment. Great opportunities with DW. And other stamina changes.

Whoa my comment sounded so freaking rude. In no way was it supposed to. Good grief, my sincere apologies for that. One thing though the poison looks bad LOL, went from fire breathing baddass to puking on everybody.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expert/Camo Hunter changes are bad. Why would you not just run Inner Light which procs MotG, gives crit, and reveals hidden enemies (<---reveal is a stupid perk, shouldn't be on more abilities). What's the point in knowing if they are undead/daedra if the ability doesn't do anything more to them?????
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    Oh.... Whelp maybe I am wrong but that change to wrecking blow just made Stam Sorc a lot worse in pvp, unless they provide another reliable melee range stun.

Or maybe you should go play nightblade if you were relying on wrecking blow to make stam sorc work...

So instead of playing the way he wants he should reroll to the FOTM. Idk see why not...WB stun moved to Incapacitating strike because, ya know.. those NBs were having a tough time controlling fights? Why not take the best trait off the strongest universal stamina ability and give it to the already over powered class. I'm all for the WB nerf, but if you don't have sympathy for Stam sorc you should probably review the skills/builds available to them.
    Edited by zZzleepyhead on April 27, 2016 4:59AM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Piece Blackrose/5 Piece Fury/2 Blood Spawn is absolutely amazing on Stamina DK right now

Seriously I traded out my Reactive for Blackrose and its crazy good on PTS.

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »

Yes it's better, doesn't look good though killed the theme, this feels like a different class now, and just really looks like total crap. Dragon knight no more, all they had to do was make a new damage type called whatever and made it atleast loom somewhat cool not like I have projectile vomit.... This is not the exorcist...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adding to all the previous posts about removing potency runes from harvest nodes and making them exclusively for purchase. Yes, you can still get them from deconning glyphs, but even with Rune Extraction maxed at Enchanting level 50, I don't get potencies all that often.

And, what hasn't been mentioned is whether they are still going to be available from hirelings.

This is a bad move that sets a bad precedent. Why are they no longer harvestable and instead purchased at vendors? I assume the prices will be exorbitant. Especially so for starting players, who don't have the resources available to purchase these runes to make glyphs. I suppose that's why they're making it so that low-level glyphs can be applied to higher tier gear, but the enchantments won't be as effective.

Not to mention that this makes completing writs less desirable. If you have to spend more money on a potency just to complete a writ than what you get out of it, then it's not worth it. I won't be doing these after the patch since I don't want to waste my potencies with no real chance of getting them back. If hirelings won't send them to you and you can't harvest them or even buy them from other players (who won't want to sell what they have since they can't farm them any more), you'll be hanging on to every potency you have already. You won't even be able to get any from the enchanting surveys since they presumably won't be harvestable from those nodes either.

As someone else posted pages ago, it seems suspiciously like a Crown Store move. They already have Mimic Stones, but you're still able to find all the style stones in game (though admittedly, some are purchased with TV stones). If they introduce some sort of all-purpose potency stone in the Crown Store, and severely limit it's obtainability in-game to decon chance or gold sink, that's the first time I will have ever thought "money grab" in relation to the Crown Store. That's blatantly monetizing a crafting material for either in-game or real-world money. I hope this is not the case. Not everyone has gold to spare on potency runes.

Crafters should be able to find what they need in the wild, period.
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »
    Expert/Camo Hunter changes are bad. Why would you not just run Inner Light which procs MotG, gives crit, and reveals hidden enemies (<---reveal is a stupid perk, shouldn't be on more abilities). What's the point in knowing if they are undead/daedra if the ability doesn't do anything more to them?????

While i do miss the big damage opener from Camo it is still very good to be on your skill bar. it just basially has a PVP only use now.

Inner Light is spell crit, Camo is weapon crit, they are completely different and for the opposite builds.

Camo not only has the crit, but will also give you the 8% damage buff, as well as raise your weapon damage by 3% for being on the skill bar.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It kind of reminds me of The Afflicted from Skyrim though. It's kind of cool in a way.

oJnDf6e.jpg
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »
    What I also like about this patch, is that in your character overview, your character is shown with the costume and NOT with the underlying Armor.
    Also your Mount is added to the picture.

<3

TxJbrTc.jpg

I do wish that all the costumes were shown, not just the Crown ones.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

This one found something odd in the werewolf notes.

Call of the Pack: Redesigned this passive ability so it now reduces the cost of staying in Werewolf form by 10/20% for each transformed Werewolf in your group, including yourself, up to a maximum of 40/80% at Ranks I/II.

Currently there is no cost to stay in form as it's done a timer, and that time is increased by various means. So is this note incorrect or has there been a major revision of how the ultimate works?

The timer, in the case of werewolves, is the second Magicka bar that's underneath your main Magicka bar. For this change, the decrease is the decay rate for the Werewolf "resource" bar, if you will.

Ah this one understands..maybe.

And now a follow up question.

Does the person who first transforms gain a benefit from his own passive thus giving even soloers more time as a monstrous hug machine, or do you need multiple people who coordinate their transformations to gain a benefit from it?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS, I would give you'll ten [awesomes] if I could.
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not entirely sure about the changes to vampirism. I was hoping for an expansion on the abilities list, and perhaps visual authenticity, along with improved animation.

Not to mention Mist Form was already expensive and you'll decide to INCREASE the cost. Why!!!???

Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

• Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    OMG! Thank you ZoS! Those Vampire changes are absolutely fantastic, I bloody well love you! I feared the worst, yet it came out good! These changes are amazing, please, please do not change them again!

I love the fact that they're now more in-line with TES vampires, as they become stronger by the longer they go without feeding, but in return, gets more weaknesses, it fits perfectly, and the big stage timer change to a whole 6 hours is fantastic for all roleplayers, and all those that wish to remain in the lesser stages of vampirism.

I applaud you ZoS, as a vampire fanboy in Elder Scrolls THANK YOU!<3

I just wish they increased our abilities list, and lowered the casting cost of vampire abilities at stage 4 to compensate for a 75% fire weakness. Make it worth the while or something by reducing cost by 50%, at least.

I also want to know if this new stage one -zero percent- to everything is going to come with a new skin appearance that allows for blending in to society more?

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMG! Thank you ZoS! Those Vampire changes are absolutely fantastic, I bloody well love you! I feared the worst, yet it came out good! These changes are amazing, please, please do not change them again!

I love the fact that they're now more in-line with TES vampires, as they become stronger by the longer they go without feeding, but in return, gets more weaknesses, it fits perfectly, and the big stage timer change to a whole 6 hours is fantastic for all roleplayers, and all those that wish to remain in the lesser stages of vampirism.

I just wish they increased our abilities list, and lowered the casting cost of vampire abilities at stage 4 to compensate for a 75% fire weakness. Make it worth the while or something by reducing cost by 50%, at least.

I also want to know if this new stage one -zero percent- to everything is going to come with a new skin appearance that allows for blending in to society more?

From the patch notes "Stage 4: 25% Flame Damage taken, 21% Vampire Ability cost reduction, 75% Health Recovery reduction"

its 75% heal recovery debuff, the weakness to fire caps at 25
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so vampires are going through a change, but where the living hell is the IMPROVEMENTS? Where are the FANGS? Where is the appearance change for stage one mentioned? Why is mist form MORE EXPENSIVE? It's not enough that is doesn't give any health, stamina, or magicka back??? You'll have to make it a nut crusher to use, too? Where is the logic in shortening the vampirism timer via the use of vampire abilities? (30+30)=1h (30+30)=2h (30+30)=3h (30+30)=4h (30+30)=5h (30+30)=6h. So with the new design, of each use of V abilities decreasing the timer by 30 minutes ... Vampires at stage 1 can only afford to use their V abilities 12 times before going to the next stage, for a total of 36 times before reaching full-blown stage 4 vampire during a dungeon.

Is this the best you'll could do, ZoS?

• Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What the hell are you on about? take another look as the vampire, they are just as weak now when starved as they were before and that never made sense anyway for one the VL in Skyrim became stronger by Feeding not the other way around and now there is no reason to feed at all (we are already use to the fire weakness, which having it different on each stage doesn't make sense either as Vampires reason to being weak to fire is because they are dead not because they are vampires) and now there is no reason to feed at all more so considering that all you need to do is use mist form 12 times to go up a stage which means you can't stay in stage 1 if you want to fight as a vampire.

Exactly! Tell'em again. The vampire update is feces.

• Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You must unlearn what you have learned." - Yoda

The following should be available for free in the crown store for the first week after this goes live:

Respec of Skill Points
    Respec of Champion Points
    Respec of Attributes.

This way it's optional and the whiners won't be affected.

Also, I think gold and purple crafted items should be able to be deconstructed for a FULL REFUND of the materials used for the first week as well. None of our very expensive custom gear is going to work the same.

Definitely agree with this.

Just because a few people complained one time, you are going to make everyone spend thousands of coins because you decide to change every skill that they have already learned? How about listening to all of the people that complained last time when we DIDN'T get free respec? Just make it optional, and everyone is happy.

And I very much think something should be done as reimbursement for nirnhoned gold weapons at least... whose idea was it in the first place to change a trait to be completely opposite? It renders all of the current nirn weapons useless. Just two weeks ago I made my V16 gold nirn sword and I can say I'm pretty unhappy about losing all of those materials. Why can't you just leave things like this alone when they don't need fixing? I seriously hope you reconsider this change.
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm in the minority, but I can just put my Nirn sword on my stamblade and it'll probably be just as good, if not better. No waste at all on my end, actually gonna save me mats to make a nirn weapon for my stamblade.
  • XZS2JHub17_ESO
    XZS2JHub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nerfing the shields again, well that's not important to me. What is important, however, is the fact that Sorcerer's Execute ability (mages fury and it's morphs) starts at 18% and not when it falls just under 20%, like the tool tip says. This has been like this ever since I played in beta, and has never been fixed despite multiple reports of this from various people. At least change the tool-tip to say 18%, or is this comment going to be ignored?
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh.... Whelp maybe I am wrong but that change to wrecking blow just made Stam Sorc a lot worse in pvp, unless they provide another reliable melee range stun.

Or maybe you should go play nightblade if you were relying on wrecking blow to make stam sorc work...

So instead of playing the way he wants he should reroll to the FOTM. Idk see why not...WB stun moved to Incapacitating strike because, ya know.. those NBs were having a tough time controlling fights? Why not take the best trait off the strongest universal stamina ability and give it to the already over powered class. I'm all for the WB nerf, and as a Stam DK it doesn't effect m3, but if you don't have sympathy for Stam sorc you should probably review the skills/builds available to them.

I am a stam sorc.... prolly one that has more playtime on it than most of the other stam sorcs on this forum combined.

I just have no sympathy for anyone relying on wrecking blow. That skill caters to noobs, it needed a heavy nerf. Get better and explore other tools available to you instead of going the path of forum whining. If you are not willing (since about everyone is able to) to get better, chose an easier setup, i.e. nightblade but dont cry about necessary nerfs.
    Edited by Mojomonkeyman on April 27, 2016 5:02AM
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Rawst
    Rawst
    ✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »

Yes it's better, doesn't look good though killed the theme, this feels like a different class now, and just really looks like total crap. Dragon knight no more, all they had to do was make a new damage type called whatever and made it atleast loom somewhat cool not like I have projectile vomit.... This is not the exorcist...

Projectile vomit does sound fun, though. (The Exorcist was also fun.) Does someone have a pic/vid of a DK using it?
    Beasts in amber! Wake and remember!