Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that there are not enough players in Craglorn and other veteran zones to form groups, what are we going to do to allow new players to access all of this group content? Somehow It doesn't seem fair to always have to solo content designed for groups when there are not enough players in these zones.
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
    Options
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I often change skills based on the encounter. Sometimes it's one or two, sometimes several, but having to do it manually can be rather time consuming. On PC players can do this with addons, but console players are pretty much SOL.

Is there an change of a loadout system being added sometime in the future?

A loadout would be a setup that could not only include skills and gear, but also consumables. Players could setup, save and name loadouts, to be swapped between with far fewer steps than doing it manually.
    Options
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    1: why are the loading screens getting longer

2: can you please make it so items in the bang do not appear at crafting stations!!!
    Options
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    Bnec wrote: »

2: can you please make it so items in the bang do not appear at crafting stations!!!

*bank
    Options
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

*bank

#2.... No. Please heck no. This is a really useful feature and it really does need to stay.
    Options
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iluvrien wrote: »

*bank

#2.... No. Please heck no. This is a really useful feature and it really does need to stay.

Putting items in the bank and going to a crafting station save SO MUCH TIME! KEEP IT!! B)
    Options
  • Fuzzybrick
    Fuzzybrick
    ✭✭✭
    Iluvrien wrote: »

*bank

It would be nice if an item could be "locked" so if put in bank we couldn't accidently deconstruct it. As of now I transfer items i want to save to a bank toon.
    "A TROLL, HUH? WELL, THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THAT, DESTROY ALL THE BRIDGES IN THE WORLD!"-- Uncle Grandpa

VR 16 Stamina Templar
    VR 16 Magicka Templar
    VR 16 Magicka NB
    VR 16 Stamina DK
    VR 16 Magicka DK
    VR 16 Stamina Sorc
    VR 16 Magicka Sorc

Options
  • Fuzzybrick
    Fuzzybrick
    ✭✭✭
    It's nice having the option to buy nice mounts for a limited time so we have some diversity out there, but I was curious if we will ever get a mount drop. Maybe an ultra rare boss drop so that way when people see it they would know you killed that boss.
    "A TROLL, HUH? WELL, THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THAT, DESTROY ALL THE BRIDGES IN THE WORLD!"-- Uncle Grandpa

VR 16 Stamina Templar
    VR 16 Magicka Templar
    VR 16 Magicka NB
    VR 16 Stamina DK
    VR 16 Magicka DK
    VR 16 Stamina Sorc
    VR 16 Magicka Sorc

Options
  • oxxalejandroxxo
    oxxalejandroxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is a black figure when we log into the game. It only lasts for like 5 seconds but it makes everything feel ragged and cheap. I was told it's because Zenimax wants to shorten the loading time and help the PVPers . However, I hope you could do this in a more subtle and classy way... like figures in the form of white light or something.
    Options
  • oxxalejandroxxo
    oxxalejandroxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you people modify Cyrodiil to give players stronger motivation to work together to take enemy keeps or defend their own keep? For example, maybe some keeps could have treasure in them so people could get a lot of money taking them, and the treasure could be gradually consumed by the defenders so there would be a time limit there for the treasure to be taken by attackers.
    Options
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's an idea Zenimax...make purchases of DLC...that we purchase...you know with money...available on both the NA and EU server when purchased since you can obviously communicate with a central database to use our single crown pool on both the NA and EU servers. I feel kind of ripped off since I paid for DLC and its not on my account but tied to one sever.

Here's a recent forum post from another unhappy customer and example of the type of thing I'm talking about...
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/232691/imperial-upgrade-not-very-happy#latest
    Edited by Jennifur_Vultee on November 29, 2015 8:15AM
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
    Options
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Any Plans on imp city improvements to keep it meaning full - i would make each district Spawn a boss in your pvp keeps like the sewer ones or have so many and your gaurds are buffed but these only work if your factions are not leading the campaign.
    Options
  • Raghul
    Raghul
    ✭✭✭
    Dear zos,

Will the barbershop include a race change option or just an appearance change?
    Many people would really like to know.

Thanks in advance,
    Natric/Raghul
    Aeg4n

The Flawless Conqueror
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone is a black figure when we log into the game. It only lasts for like 5 seconds but it makes everything feel ragged and cheap. I was told it's because Zenimax wants to shorten the loading time and help the PVPers . However, I hope you could do this in a more subtle and classy way... like figures in the form of white light or something.

It's also so players loading that zone know there are other players there, otherwise they are totally invisible and players in the Imperial City take advantage of that.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    Are you planning on putting Laurels and goldscale in the crown store like you did with the Malachite?
    Xbox one NA server
    Current CP level: 481
    Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
    Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
    One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
    Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
    Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
    Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any ETA on heavy armor buffs?
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. I want to be a part of more than five players guilds and I want to be able to sell in the guild store more than 30 items at once. What is the reason for this limitation? It makes no sense for me. And also, I have read some posts in this forum that the economy is not running very well (not my opinion), but anyhow, making this unlimited or at least doubled - rising the cap at 10 guilds, 60 selling slots in guildbank would definitelly help the economy running!!

2. in the chat, why is there not a command to write a message to all my friends at once? there is /z to write to current zone, /tell and /say to write to close players around me, /guild to write to guild, /group to write to group, but why is there not a command to write to all my friends that are online at the moment? I would really appreciate ZOS if you could add this one to the chat commands!!!

( :smiley: I have tagged you all guys, so that everyone would become these my two questions, as I feel it are very important ones and it would be great if you would do those things :) )

tag:
    @ZOS
    @ZOS_AnaP @ZOS_Abdu @ZOS_AidanF @ZOS_AJ @ZOS_AjanJ @ZOS_BPerry @ZOS_BasileA @ZOS_BillMueller @ZOS_BobE @ZOS_BoydBeasley @ZOS_ChesterN @ZOS_CaitlinR @ZOS_CatK @ZOS_CédricL @ZOS_CharlieH @ZOS_Dan @ZOS_DanDunham @ZOS_DavidGee @ZOS_DavidH @ZOS_DavidP @ZOS_EdLynch @ZOS_EmilyM @ZOS_Emma @ZOS_EugeneB @ZOS_EveP @ZOS_FelixP @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_GabrielleA @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_Gideon @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Heather @ZOS_HeatherB @ZOS_HugoP @ZOS_JoanaL @ZOS_JamesLowe @ZOS_JaneS @ZOS_JanS @ZOS_JaredR @ZOS_KaeylaW @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_KaleyR @ZOS_Karli @ZOS_Katarina @ZOS_LenaicR @ZOS_LeroyW @ZOS_LodieA @ZOS_LonnyL @ZOS_LucasA @ZOS_MaxG @ZOS_MaggieS @ZOS_Margaret @ZOS_MariaAliprando @ZOS_MarissaM @ZOS_NathanM @ZOS_Nilanth @ZOS_NinaM @ZOS_NorbertS @ZOS_Olivier @ZOS_PaulineLC @ZOS_PaulSage @ZOS_PierreL @ZOS_Robert @ZOS_Racheal @ZOS_RandolfS @ZOS_RebeccaE @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_ShannonM @ZOS_Samantha_Weeks @ZOS_SamuelB @ZOS_SandraF @ZOS_SandraS @ZOS_Tarina @ZOS_Teri @ZOS_ThaliaH @ZOS_ThomasK @ZOS_TiborD @ZOS_UlyssesW @ZOS_VaughanP @ZOS_QuinnC @ZOS_Wolfram @Wrobel @ZOS_YigaelK @ZOS_ZebCook
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    @altemriel No need to tag this thread it check and rechecked as they pull from here questions (that can be currently answered) on the ESO Live (broadcast). This not a Q & A Thread but ESO Live AuA. But I do wish you luck on getting a answer. They do love being ask stuff but note some things maybe under dev or warps until future updates.But they do keep track of the questions I seen some that took months and some just days to be answered on the show. Just know there is people taking care of this thread and they do best to take care of us players :)
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is @Wrobel alive?
    Gave up.
    Options
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Jhunn wrote: »
    Is @Wrobel alive?

I think hes a manfistation of all our minds focused on class balance - he only apears on eso live due to less lag as we all stop playing to listen in hope of insight into pvp arena, duel spec, necromancer class and the dreaded tank nerfs
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @altemriel No need to tag this thread it check and rechecked as they pull from here questions (that can be currently answered) on the ESO Live (broadcast). This not a Q & A Thread but ESO Live AuA. But I do wish you luck on getting a answer. They do love being ask stuff but note some things maybe under dev or warps until future updates.But they do keep track of the questions I seen some that took months and some just days to be answered on the show. Just know there is people taking care of this thread and they do best to take care of us players :)

@randolphbenoit and is somewhere a list of ZOS devs avaliable, where is also who is in charge of which part of the game?
    I mean also for other forums, so that I know who to tag for what topic
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    @altemriel The ones looking over this thread are forum staff they take your questions to the devs to be answered. Then on the ESO Live the forum staff share with us the questions and answers. So as I said no need to tag everyone.

Example: Someone asks a Lore question here, the question is collected and then brought to the writing team. Once there an answer from say the Lore-Master, it then gets read out loud on the show by forum staff (@ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JasonLeavey or @ZOS_KaiSchober) hosting it at the time. Hope this info helps.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    1. I want to be a part of more than five players guilds and I want to be able to sell in the guild store more than 30 items at once. What is the reason for this limitation?

Frankly the fact we can be part of more than one has always proven problematic for the guild system. A guild is supposed to be a brotherhood or friends and comrades who all want to be part of the same guild for whatever reason said guilds exists for but this game only treats guilds like a merchant circle...
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on November 30, 2015 2:55PM
    Options
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Hi There

Thank you for all your hard work you put into this amazing game!

My question is, are there any plans to give players the option to hide the graphical effect on Bound Armor (sorcerer skill)?
    I love using the ability, but the fact it hides my lovely looking armor which took me ages to craft, is really a shame - I know many other players who feel the same.

You have given us the option to hide "Head Armor" and mount upgrade visuals, so we would really really appreciate being able to do the same with Bound Armor.

Thanks again!

Kind Regards
    Belazarus
    bel-small2.png
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys think we need to re-ask questions if they aren't answered on ESO Live? Or does ZOS pull from the backlog? I get the feeling that unanswered questions get forgotten. :neutral:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Do you guys think we need to re-ask questions if they aren't answered on ESO Live? Or does ZOS pull from the backlog? I get the feeling that unanswered questions get forgotten. :neutral:

I think they review every single post that hasn't been answered yet and pick from those. Newer questions do indeed push others back but eventually all will be gotten to lol

P.S. Updated my list with a new question! http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on November 30, 2015 11:13PM
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing in Tamriel on PC has never been smoother with a controller. I have been waiting since launch for this feature and it is finally here! It even allows for custom button binds, much to my surprise. Now that I have accustomed myself to a controller and settled on a high sensitivity, the slow down / drag / target assist when passing over a viable target has become a hindrance. I see no option to turn this off in the in-game options or .ini file; can you add an option to do so in the settings?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    will there ever be a unclock the camera option added in ESO, like it was in Skyrim? Where I could unlock the camera from my character and move it up and down and basically anywhere I wanted? It was awesome for making videos with that.

To prevent tactical scouting in PVP and searching for skyshards and lorebooks, other players could be "hidden" in PVP and skyshards and lore books too, while camera unlocked.

thread about it here too:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2482951
    Options
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi!
    First of all, thanks for the show! It's always fun to watch :)

Q1)
    Are you planning on updating crafting in any way?
    ...if your answer was yes: What crafts and what kind of updates are we talking about?
    ...if your answer was no: Bummer, why not?

There are several crafting improvement ideas that many people would like to see, such as:
    -> Unlocking earlier "models" for high lvl crafting.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/121362/master-crafter-new-perk-for-crafting/p1
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/125793/allowing-us-to-craft-upper-tier-gear-with-lower-tier-skins-aesthetics
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/167500/lower-level-item-models-for-max-level-items
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/121767/maitre-artisant-nouveau-passif-artisanat#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/122804/crafting-lower-level-looks-with-high-level-materials#latest
    -> Trait change.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/156942/can-we-have-a-crafting-option-to-change-traits-on-gear
    -> Improve gear without wasting improvement materials.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/231613/why-is-there-not-a-possibility-to-improve-the-level-of-a-particular-armor-weapon/p1
    ->Repair your armor by crafting / Repair hammers
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/215234/repair-hammers
    -> And ofc the preview.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/122998/can-we-please-have-a-preview-option
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/172054/preview-armor-at-the-crafting-tables
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/88419/question-is-there-any-armor-preview-option-planned-for-crafting
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/233059/could-we-finally-get-the-preview-option

+
    - New/updated perk for crafters: when deconstructing gear got x% chance to get more than 1 improvement material back.
    - Costume crafting / Costume creation contests
    - Craftable mount armors
    etc.

Q2)
    Do you have any plans on letting us dye our costumes?
    Also would love to see them in character menu. <- This has been confirmed by you as "no plans in near future".
    Still wanted to say it would be great to have. ;)

Q3)
    Where is Jessica Folsom?
    :worried:

Q4)
    What is better place to feedback and/or report bugs: in-game or on forums?
    Honest answer pls.
    I know it supposed to be in-game, but it often does not feel like it.

Thanks for your time and reading, bye!

- Cirith
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
    Options
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will you reduce the stamina cost of secondary stamina-costing actions such as blocking, dodging, interrupting, bashing, sprinting? For magicka players each of these actions cost roughly one third of their total stamina pool.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.