Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whose great idea was the Blazing Spear nerf? Do you really think it was necessary?
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    @CirithValaria Q3) Where is Jessica Folsom :worried:
    From my experience watching the show @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JasonLeavey and @ZOS_KaiSchober take turns hosting the show. Two of each host and two watch from behind the scenes moderating Twitch chatter.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my experience watching the show @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JasonLeavey and @ZOS_KaiSchober take turns hosting the show. Two of each host and two watch from behind the scenes moderating Twitch chatter.

I think Jessica had a baby but maybe I'm wrong
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes I'm aware of that...but it's been quite awhile since she hosted ESO-Live.
    Also check her forum page:
    No new comments since October 8 and no new discussions since November 2. :worried:

@NewBlacksmurf
    I hope you are right.
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are Mounts afraid of water? It hard to believe a river being only a foot deep causing your mount to toss you off and run! All of the mounts should be able cross water that they able to keep their head above. Will you adjust mounts at some point to at least cross water of a few feet of water?
    Edited by randolphbenoit on December 1, 2015 3:27PM
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Stickleback
    Stickleback
    ✭✭
    Hi Zos,

do you think it would be possible to add a dungeon option "Random Dungeon" to the group finder? Sometimes I just want to run a random dungeon because I'm bored, and the huge list of dungeons gives me a headache because I hate to make decisions (I was happy to hear on last ESO Live that I'm not the only one!).

Free will is overrated, please make the group finder decide for me !
    EU server / Ebonheart Pact

Vavara - Templar Healer
    Stickleback - DK Tank
    Stickle'back - Sorc DPS
    Chops - NB DPS
    Options
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭
    Will the Dremora armor polymorphs (heavy, medium, light) - which are currently only a random drop from the IC bag - be available in the Crown store before Thief Guild DLC or with it?
    Options
  • Mxadarkknight
    Mxadarkknight
    Soul Shriven
    Is there or will there be anyway to transfer my account from xbox to the pc version at some point? would like to pick up the pc version but don't want to start from scratch.
    Options
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any plans for adding "hide shoulders" option similar to "hide helmets". Most shoulder models fit extremely poorly and the smaller your character is the worse it gets. Hiding shoulders would be nice and easy way to handle this problem. Letting us "re-position" and/or even re-size them would be the best option, but I imagine much harder to implement.

Also letting us craft lower tier models would widen the model variety and help us picking up the better fitting ones ;)
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/121362/master-crafter-new-perk-for-crafting/p1
    ps. I just had to.. ;)
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why are Mounts afraid of water? It hard to believe a river being only a foot deep causing your mount to toss you off and run! All of the mounts should be able cross water that they able to keep their head above. Will you adjust mounts at some point to at least cross water of a few feet of water?

They're just terrible swimmers lol in fact we probably swim faster than they do!
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Do you guys think we need to re-ask questions if they aren't answered on ESO Live? Or does ZOS pull from the backlog? I get the feeling that unanswered questions get forgotten. :neutral:

I think they review every single post that hasn't been answered yet and pick from those. Newer questions do indeed push others back but eventually all will be gotten to lol

P.S. Updated my list with a new question! http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108

Is there anything to back this up @UltimaJoe777? Has this ever been explicitly stated? I don't see HOW they could get to all the questions eventually. They answer, what? a dozen questions every two weeks? That's about one per-day answered. I think there are probably more than one new question per day added to this thread.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about adding the Srcher class to the lineup of classes.Not just the "bow"

They're just terrible swimmers lol in fact we probably swim faster than they do!

In RL Horses love to swim.I had one named Applesauce who I took swimming all the time.I'd ride while he swam. :}
    Options
  • Geemarc
    Geemarc
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever be able to save progress on veteran maelstrom arena?
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you guys think we need to re-ask questions if they aren't answered on ESO Live? Or does ZOS pull from the backlog? I get the feeling that unanswered questions get forgotten. :neutral:

I think they review every single post that hasn't been answered yet and pick from those. Newer questions do indeed push others back but eventually all will be gotten to lol

P.S. Updated my list with a new question! http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108

Is there anything to back this up @UltimaJoe777? Has this ever been explicitly stated? I don't see HOW they could get to all the questions eventually. They answer, what? a dozen questions every two weeks? That's about one per-day answered. I think there are probably more than one new question per day added to this thread.

A lot of people ask repeat questions so that helps lol and some are answered by the community too just as legitly.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on December 2, 2015 4:39AM
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A lot of people ask repeat questions so that helps lol and some are answered by the community too just as legitly.

I consider a legitimacy of an answer to be dependant on quotes from ZOS, press releases, articles, etc. Not just what the community has concluded. Sometimes that works just fine (as in the case of my doubling up on Rings of Mara question - community verified) and there are many questions that ZOS answers on ESO Live that have already been answered in one way or another

There are, however, some questions that really do need specific knowledge that only ZOS would have, like:
    Are there any plans to allow players to visit/explore City Isle?
    AFvgLfc.png?1

Edited by Gidorick on December 2, 2015 5:05AM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you feel the need to nerf blazing spear it did very little damage before the "damage reduction"? Now it is useless except as a way to give Stam users resources.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I consider a legitimacy of an answer to be dependant on quotes from ZOS, press releases, articles, etc. Not just what the community has concluded. Sometimes that works just fine (as in the case of my doubling up on Rings of Mara question - community verified) and there are many questions that ZOS answers on ESO Live that have already been answered in one way or another

There are, however, some questions that really do need specific knowledge that only ZOS would have, like:
    AFvgLfc.png?1

Of course, and for those questions the community usually leaves it to Zenimax to answer. The ones we do answer usually have a reliable reference, have been answered before, or come from personal legit knowledge on the subject.
    Options
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to allow players to have multiple pets out at once?
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many dlcs till spellcrafting or is that forgotten.
    Second question how will the champion points lvl affect the gear will it give a gear progression or will be the unigue sets be high champion points to get
    Thrids is dueling system being worked on its helps with making build its always good to have friendly competition
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • Chidy1776
    Chidy1776
    Hey team great job with the show! Being a lore nut I love reading the area specific loading screen lore when going into a dungeon or delve. Is there any chance we'll see the duration increased before it switches to the game tip screen? A lot of times it only shows for about 10seconds then switches to a game tip that I've seen a few hundred times.
    Options
  • Chidy1776
    Chidy1776
    Will we ever see more a more detailed character sheet? Things like penetration and critical damage bonus? Currently it can be difficult for me to decide what bonuses and stats to aim for because I don't have the info I need to make a really informed decision.
    Options
  • Chidy1776
    Chidy1776
    Will we ever be able to group with opposing faction players for dungeons? The new group finder allows it, but when I meet people I enjoy playing with in dungeons I can't always continue to play with them because of their faction.
    Options
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Chidy1776 wrote: »
    Will we ever be able to group with opposing faction players for dungeons? The new group finder allows it, but when I meet people I enjoy playing with in dungeons I can't always continue to play with them because of their faction.

Yep they said they are working on this
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lucky_Sage wrote: »
    How many dlcs till spellcrafting or is that forgotten.
    Second question how will the champion points lvl affect the gear will it give a gear progression or will be the unigue sets be high champion points to get
    Thrids is dueling system being worked on its helps with making build its always good to have friendly competition

For your first question if I recall correctly it was stated during the Reddit AMA that Spellcrafting is on the dev board for consideration, at the very least.
    For your third question Player Housing has been teased to include Training Dummies for testing DPS.
    Options
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, two questions from me:
    1. Are there any plans to introduce the same player scaling to the original zones? (As in scale a lvl 40 player down to lvl 10 when venturing into a level 10 zone.)
    2. Are there any plans to make crafting account bound, instead of character bound, as has been done with the Champion System?

Thanks for answering!
    Edited by spoqster on December 2, 2015 6:01PM
    Options
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to scale one or both pets to stamina for sorc via morphs so I can try out to super enticing hunt leader set?
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
    Options
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any chance you throw a look into one of my posts... and discuss a bit more about some ideas i've posted there about Delves? Thanks

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/233913/suggestions-expansions-dlcs-other?new=1
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AFvgLfc.png?1

Of course, and for those questions the community usually leaves it to Zenimax to answer. The ones we do answer usually have a reliable reference, have been answered before, or come from personal legit knowledge on the subject.

And now @UltimaJoe777, we circle around back to my original question:

I guess we can add the caveat "and if they aren't answered here by the community". Should I repost or what? I can't help but thinking the honest answer here is something along the lines of: "If it'll make you feel better but it won't increase the chances of the question being answered."

Edited by Gidorick on December 2, 2015 9:31PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Options
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    This question is more to sate my lore curiosity, but in the wiki or other online sources describing Queen Ayrenn, it states "she suffered personally at the hands of Abnur Tharn" when she left the Summers Isles and was adventuring around. However, I haven't seen this even suggested in any in game lore book or talked/slightly mentioned by anyone (or I have missed the said Npc ). Is this mentioned in game at all? Just curious more about the background to this, or maybe I missed something while playing through AD questline? Thank you for your time.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a question about Redguard surnames. What does the al- at- and af- signify? I thought it might be the mother and/or father's name, but there's a woodworker whose surname is al-Satakalaam...
    Options
This discussion has been closed.