Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know when you are going to show some love to the tanks. With the no stam regen while blocking, and new Orsinium gear only available through solo play (good luck as a tank). If you only have one character and choose to tank, how on earth would you expect to get a 5 piece set in orsinium? Why would anyone want to spend time developing tank skills? They wouldn't, so you become hard pressed to find a really good tank these days. So when exactly are you going to give someone a reason to tank? I'm personally pretty upset that I have very little chance of scoring a 5 piece of Pariah.

To be fair that set can be found in dailies (generally there are groups running those all day), or from chest both spawning in zone and from treasure maps.
    Options
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Question

If you do decide to do arena pvp can u also consider duel spec so us tanks can join in more than half the game.. Pvp/pve tanking needs love
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Does Mara recognize polygamous relationships? Could a person adventure with two players to whom they have been pledged and receive Mara's blessing from both pledges?
    I2j3MA1.jpg?1

In other words: Do Rings of Mara stack?

You can do this already @Gidorick.

You (Person A) buys a scroll and marries person B. Person B buys a scroll and marries Person A (you). You end up with two rings that stack to give a 20% bonus.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Does Mara recognize polygamous relationships? Could a person adventure with two players to whom they have been pledged and receive Mara's blessing from both pledges?
    I2j3MA1.jpg?1

You (Person A) buys a scroll and marries person B. Person B buys a scroll and marries Person A (you). You end up with two rings that stack to give a 20% bonus.

So it actually works @Paulington ? I haven't been able to find someone to actually verify that it actually works.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I2j3MA1.jpg?1

So it actually works @Paulington ? I haven't been able to find someone to actually verify that it actually works.

It does work, its how I did grinding with my partner who also plays. With scroll, ESO+ and 2x Mara you get an 80% XP bonus.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I2j3MA1.jpg?1

It does work, its how I did grinding with my partner who also plays. With scroll, ESO+ and 2x Mara you get an 80% XP bonus.

Awesome! @Paulington. You get insightfuls!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • steff127b16_ESO
    My question would be if we ever get Style-Motifs that let us craft the new Faction-Armor sets introduced with IC? I think lots of people like them a lot, they just look really awesome and it would be a shame for them to vanish into insignificance after a few DLC's (if you get my meaning)
    Please please please :)
    I posted the same thing in the crown-store section already :)
    Options
  • jackleminer55
    jackleminer55
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to update some of the character animations in the game, specifically the sprinting animation. It looks kinda weird, as just a sped up version of the normal running/jogging one. It does not look very realistic at all.
    Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the combat system now implementing a random miss chance?
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Djeriko wrote: »

If a player is at a level disadvantage toward the enemy without Battle Leveling involved the greater the difference the higher the chances to miss with attacks. Likewise players using a means of Dodging without Dodge Rolling make NPCs have a chance to miss. Beyond that no missing should occur.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Venom4You
    Venom4You
    ✭✭✭
    Are we going to see completely new pvp zones in the future of ESO which are not set in Cyrodiil? I would love to see a DLC focusing on large scale pvp which allows players of different alliances to play together.
    You already have a perfectly fitting setting in your existing game lore! Why don't you give us the opportunity to return to the "Shivering Isles", the realm of Sheogorath, to fight for Dementia OR Mania? Two new factions would allow players to unite with their former enemies (friends?!) without introducing mercenaries to the pvp in Cyrodiil!
    Aka Crowley

Member of Zerg Squad (EP/AD - EU)
    Role: Raid Healer
    Main Characters: Majestic Crowley (Warden Healer - EP) / Father Crowley (Templar Healer - AD) / Brother Crowley (Templar Healer - DC)
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    On the cinematic, it looks like it's a Sorceress, and Rogue type--and then what's the third guy? Is that a Tank?

I would say that is a hybrid of tank and dps (that is my build :smiley: )
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    JEWELLERY CRAFTING IDEA:

Q: Is it under construction?

Integrate it with the THIEVES GUILD DLC!

It would fit in nicely.... you have to acquire various base elements via theft to then melt them down to create a new piece of jewellery which is then no longer considered stolen....

SO you'd need:

Metal - Different rare metals for different levels of jewllery EG Platinum for V15/16
    Jewel - Similar to essence runes.... gives you either Arcane, Robust, healthy, Ornate item.
    Temper - Dictates level - white to yellow.

It would not only fit in with the whole idea of thieves guild, give everybody the jewellery crafting function we've always wanted, and also give the justice system a real purpose.... which without the world based PvP system we were originally promised is sadly lacking.

I'm pretty certain most people would happily put up with a month long delay to the thieves guild DLC if we could get this included! ;)

YES!!! I love that idea!!
    Options
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the people fighting with spears in Skywatch a tease or will there be melee spears given that there are animations for light and heavy attack?
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Venom4You wrote: »
    Are we going to see completely new pvp zones in the future of ESO which are not set in Cyrodiil? I would love to see a DLC focusing on large scale pvp which allows players of different alliances to play together.
    You already have a perfectly fitting setting in your existing game lore! Why don't you give us the opportunity to return to the "Shivering Isles", the realm of Sheogorath, to fight for Dementia OR Mania? Two new factions would allow players to unite with their former enemies (friends?!) without introducing mercenaries to the pvp in Cyrodiil!

In other words you want religion-based PvP of a sort in-game. Religions have been discussed before but I doubt they will do this as the war in Cyrodiil is part of the timeline in The Elder Scrolls series. Perhaps if this game took place around the time Oblivion did this might be more viable...
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asking my old questions again and some new ones. (Also, in case you do pick one of my questions and wonder how to pronounce my name, it is said like: Glay - See - Anna)

• Will there be any chance of dual emoticons? Where two players can interact together by typing the same action. For example /hug. Or /hug@(name) /highfive is a must!
    • Will there be a sent mail tab, allowing us to see our own sent mail? Also a reply option, with quotes on original message, would be super useful.
    • Will we ever be able to dye our mount's armour?

EDIT
      Question 2 and 3 answered on live stream here!
      At 36:44. Basically no plans yet but good idea for question 2. Question 3 was a solid No unfortunately, but also a "we will see".

Thanks for answering Gina and Kai!
    Edited by Glaiceana on December 4, 2015 11:58PM
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In other words you want religion-based PvP of a sort in-game. Religions have been discussed before but I doubt they will do this as the war in Cyrodiil is part of the timeline in The Elder Scrolls series. Perhaps if this game took place around the time Oblivion did this might be more viable...
    Considering the specific example that was given, Mania and Dementia are always going against each other. I think that would work quite well, and it's something I've been thinking about too; taking control of the different ruins and towns for your side, with a Elder Scroll -style goal of capturing the Flame of Agnon from Cylarne and successfully taking it to the Sacellum. We also don't know when Arden Sul was around -- we could even meet him in this time period.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Venom4You
    Venom4You
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Considering the specific example that was given, Mania and Dementia are always going against each other. I think that would work quite well, and it's something I've been thinking about too; taking control of the different ruins and towns for your side, with a Elder Scroll -style goal of capturing the Flame of Agnon from Cylarne and successfully taking it to the Sacellum. We also don't know when Arden Sul was around -- we could even meet him in this time period.

Yeah Enodoc! That was exactly what I was thinking about :)

The Shivering Isles would offer everything you need for good pvp with it's two divided realms Dementia and Mania:

- Keeps to conquer (Large scale pvp)
    - Bringing the Flame of Agnon to the Sacellum (Capture the Flag)
    - The capital New Sheoth with it's two large districts divided by a wall with just one gate, the New Sheoth Palace as center of the fighting in the city (Small scale and large scale pvp)
    - The Duke of Mania and the Duke of Dementia (An alliance leader for EACH faction) -> This grants a counterpart to just one op emperor who is able to nuke whole groups like it happens in Cyrodiil ^^
    - The Knights of Order could spawn at obelisks all over the realm (Pve similiar to anchors in Cyrodiil which grants you special pvp rewards)
    - New crafting motifs (Dark Seducer, Golden Saints, Knights of Order)
    - New pvp skills (Probably even faction unique)

I could go on and on :) "Shivering Isles" was just the most amazing DLC in my gaming history and I would love to experience it in the whole new aspect of pvp!

Aka Crowley

Member of Zerg Squad (EP/AD - EU)
    Role: Raid Healer
    Main Characters: Majestic Crowley (Warden Healer - EP) / Father Crowley (Templar Healer - AD) / Brother Crowley (Templar Healer - DC)
    Options
  • CaineCarver
    CaineCarver
    ✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to add our guild names to the drop down selection menu on the character screen so they could be displayed like our titles?
    Options
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Will it be easier to find a group within the guild on console?

Now we need to send a message to our friends to have an invitation to the guild. It could be nice to have public/private group, so if it's public within the guild, we can join just like that without the need to request an invite.

Thank you
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    - The Knights of Order could spawn at obelisks all over the realm (Pve similiar to anchors in Cyrodiil which grants you special pvp rewards)

The Obelisks activating was a Greymarch-specific event. We'd need something else. (Maybe bursts of perception-altering spores or something Mania side with random effects--fear, temporary stat boost, make your allies look like enemies, that sort of thing and...no idea for Dementia.)

*mock-horror* How dare you bring up Motifs and Shivering Isles and not even mention Amber or Madness Ore! That library with Dyus would be a good place to drop a Knights of Order Motif regardless of the lack of Greymarch though.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Obelisks activating was a Greymarch-specific event. We'd need something else. (Maybe bursts of perception-altering spores or something Mania side with random effects--fear, temporary stat boost, make your allies look like enemies, that sort of thing and...no idea for Dementia.)
    *mock-horror* How dare you bring up Motifs and Shivering Isles and not even mention Amber or Madness Ore! That library with Dyus would be a good place to drop a Knights of Order Motif regardless of the lack of Greymarch though.
    We should go start a new thread about this... so many possibilities :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • FaydayanUK
    Zanefold wrote: »
    Please talk about text chat, the fact that this is one of the most responded to/viewed issue to the eso community (and looks like as of right now one of the biggest forums here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/174351/console-text-chat-discussion ) and you guys don't say anything about it tells me you have no plan on addressing the issue. So please prove me wrong because not only the deaf community but almost the entire eso console community that is still with/ that left eso console would love to hear your input on the subject.

this please.

Yes i cant find anybody to play with even within my own guild i have to write everybody on PSN and just spam group invites and hope people join and if the do most of the time people are in their own chats and nobody ever is on voice channels because of the sound quality please add TEXT CHAT
    Options
  • FaydayanUK
    rootimus wrote: »
    MikeB wrote: »
    Will here ever be an option to Toggle PvP off/on in the PvP zones?

Why in the name of Sheogorath was the LOL button removed from forum posts?

Because it was mostly used for ZOS responses thats why!
    Options
  • LyonheartCo
    Once VR ranks are removed. Will all zones from silver/gold and up be the same level/difficulty? Since advancement will be primarily through CP after 50?
    Options
  • RaVing_LooNy_x
    We need a quicker way to level 2nd and 3rd characters. I've done the quest line twice and finding the skyshards again takes too long.
    Options
  • RaVing_LooNy_x
    Please don't nerf the vet maelstrom arena. I like it that its hard to complete. I got to the stage 9 final boss and couldn't kill him so I left after 3 hours to get more champion points to give me help and will try again soon.
    Options
  • RaVing_LooNy_x
    Will we ever get buff and debuff timers, I find my self recasting buffs and debuffs when I don't need to just wasting magicka. Also when I have lightning form on with power surge, I can't see when my crystal frags proc, so maybe a proc indicator ?
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    So, we all know the Tooltip says ""consecutive"" but yet many SKILLS used in between still proc it. Not all tho, so let me show you few examples.
    For example it works with:
    LA>Force Pulse>LA
    LA>Wblow>LA
    LA>Whip>LA

It does not work with:
    LA>Rapid Strikes>LA
    LA>Punct Sweeps>LA
    LA> Power of the light>LA
    LA>Surprise Attack>LA

Now my question @ZOS why does it work on some and why does it not work on some, I do NOT think that this is intended. I want some clarification plix
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Djeriko wrote: »

If a player is at a level disadvantage toward the enemy without Battle Leveling involved the greater the difference the higher the chances to miss with attacks. Likewise players using a means of Dodging without Dodge Rolling make NPCs have a chance to miss. Beyond that no missing should occur.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. This was a situation of fighting npcs of much higher level than me.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
This discussion has been closed.