Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. How long until the stamina regeneration while blocking nerf is undone? The nerf has been destructive to the role.

2. How long until the DK chains bug is fixed? It has gone on long enough?

3. How long until BOP is removed? Nobody likes the current loot system.

4. When is trait changing being implemented? Why haven't items that are already in game code, which allow the crafting of sets such as Vestments of the Warlock or Foitman's Fortune, Iimplemented yet?

5. What are you doing to increase player interest and growth in the number of guilds in the game?

6. When will I get to personally be part of a spoken dialog up with game developers regarding the subject of tanking?

7. Once t h e stamina regeneration while blocking nerf is removed, then how will you be making sure that new content is friendly for tanks? Imperial City and veteran Maelstrom Arena have been a disaster for tanks.

8. When will there be an effort to bal as nice champion points in a way that doesn't advantage stamina builds in the long term?

9. Why aren't tanks itemization suggestions being better catered to? Black Rose, Endurance, Lore Warden , Jolting, Glorious Defender, Pariah, Maelstrom Sword & Shield, and several other sets are very poorly designed and are not super useful for tanks.

That is all for now. Thank you.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From Wrobel's thread here.
    CP5 wrote: »

Right now stamina sorcs feel more like powerful weapon platforms, only really drawing passives and toggles from their class skills to channel the power of wrecking blow and steel tornado, things like the stamina lightning form didn't help out with this and I was curious if the 'suprise' you mentioned a few ESO Live's ago (which was mentioned after the passive's being changed as well as thundering presence being a stamina skill) was in game now or still coming. Things like the blood magic or disintegrate passives stam sorc's can't really use, and so many skills are so dependent on high levels of magicka there isn't much in the way of options.

I also wanted to know if the team had any plans to make the sorc pets something a bit more useful outside of solo, primarily pve content. They are mostly decoys, the clannfear can tank but has no regen and provides no threat on a pvp field to make people consider its presence. The twilight is made of paper and the fact that the matriarch not only has a 30s cooldown on a channeled heal, but that heal requires 40% of the pets health to use it, there are just so many drawbacks with the pets that despite my irrational love for the clannfear its still a hard call to not just ignore them completely.
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings Zenimax team. I have a number of questions and even if you can't respond to any of them for any reason, then I still hope you can read them patiently and mull over their significance and consider these ideas.

1. How long until the stamina regeneration while blocking nerf is undone? The nerf has been destructive to the role.

2. How long until the DK chains bug is fixed?This bug has gone on long enough.

3. How long until BOP is removed? Nobody likes the current loot system.

4. When is trait changing being implemented? Why haven't items that are already in game code, which allow the crafting of sets such as Vestments of the Warlock or Foitman's Fortune, been implemented yet?

5. What are you doing to increase player interest and growth in the number of guilds in the game? So many of my friends aren't interested in the game any longer.

6. When will I get to personally be part of a spoken dialogue with game developers regarding the subject of tanking? I always here about these discussions but it is a mystery on how to be part of them.

7. Once the stamina regeneration while blocking nerf is removed, then how will you be making sure that new content is friendly for tanks? Imperial City and veteran Maelstrom Arena have been a disaster for tanks.

8. When will there be an effort to balance champion points in a way that doesn't advantage stamina builds in the long term? This is something that may have to be done for the long term health of the game. Many of the passives aren't that great anyhow so it would make sense to redo a few things in the champion system.

9. Why aren't tanks itemization suggestions being better catered to? Black Rose, Endurance, Lore Warden , Jolting, Glorious Defender, Pariah, Maelstrom Sword & Shield, and several other sets are very poorly designed and are not super useful for tanks. Tanks have spoke up again and again but very little seems to change in a good way as far as itemization or our role is concerned.

10. Will you promise not to ruin Dragon Knight tanking when you complete the Dragon Knight update. I am extremely anxious that you will do no good for the role; the stamina regeneration while block nerf is a big deal, but there is also the eruption nerf, molten armor nerf, dragon scales nerf, molten weapons nerf and I'm sure several other bad changes (such as the dynamic ultimate gaining change) that have really harmed the class. I honestly don't trust that the class is going to be put in a good spot and with how tanking was heavy handedly nerfed I am worried for what may happen to my role.

11. How do I get more publicity from the community managers with regards to my tanking tournament? I'm sure you are all busy, but I hope that we can work together in order to make something fun happen. Can you please twist Eric's arm into responding to the message that I left on his new forum wall. Good job on making a forum account Eric. I think your forum presence will have a net positive effect (even if you did have a bizarre opinion about tanking that has killed many people's interest in the role).

That is all for now. Thank you.

Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Dear
    Dear
    ✭✭✭
    Will Utility Pets be added to the game?

Pets for auto-looting, auto-gathering, inventory space, area awareness, etc?
    ✉ DEAR | PC-NA | PVE | RP | BETA | NEWBIE | MAIN: MAROON |
      Petite||||||||||||Dual Nightblade|||||Wood Elf ♀||||Tailor and Assassin|||||Neutral Good|||||||Ebonheart||||||| Petite is happily married to Gigantic
      Bride|||||||||||||Storm Sorcerer|||||||High Elf ♀||||||Bored Provisioner|||||||Chaotic Good||||||Ebonheart|||||||| Bride wants to find and marry Groom
      Child|||||||||||||Bowman Knight||||||Wood Elf ♂||||Vampire Mercenary|||||Chaotic Evil|||||||||Dominion|||||||| Child is badly watched over by Adult
      Naive||||||||||||Healer Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Idealistic Shaman||||||||Lawful Good|||||||Dominion|||||||| Naive is a healer companion of Frail
      Maroon|||||||||Flame Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Vampire Alchemist||||||Neutral Evil||||||||||Daggerfall||||||| Maroon likes the color of your blood
    • newtinmpls
      newtinmpls
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      I'd asked about seeing pet names
      Well you would have to point to the mount to see its name correct? This would require the mount be treated like an NPC in that regard. Alternative is make the mount info show instead of the player. Either way it is better to do as stated earlier and simply ask lo.

Well ....

1-Sometimes I'm just dinking around in game and don't have time or whatever to ask
      2-I'd like to be able to do screenshots of the really really cool name and post them here

Thinking about it, I'd like to add a bit to the title under the PC's name, so in addition to "Name" and "Master Angler" (or whatever) there would be "Clanfear/ShadowBoo" or "Mudcrab/SnipsTheInvincible" as well. With of course options to turn the display off.
      Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
      Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
      Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
      Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
      Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
      House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
      Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    • BigMac_Smiley
      BigMac_Smiley
      ✭✭✭
      Any chance of adding "Can I join your group?" or "Looking for a group?" to the quick chat option for console? The current "Group up?" option ends up saying "Want to join a group?" making seem like you are asking other to join, not wanting to join theirs.
    • CP5
      CP5
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Also, are there plans to add class balance changes to some of the incremental patches not just the major ones like earlier?
    • Stickleback
      Stickleback
      ✭✭
      Questions about Groupfinder
      1. We tried the groupfinder last night, and got teleported to the dungeon while the group was only 3/4 full. Is that normal? We then had to wait a while for a 4th, inside the dungeon.
      2. If you are 2 friends, using groupfinder to find a 3rd, but then manually invite a 4th, are you still a groupfinder group?
      3. I thought I heard someone mention that even with 4 people in your group you could queue up with groupfinder and get a buff. Is this true?
      4. Someone also mentioned we would get a reward once a day for using groupfinder, is this implemented? Do I need to get a quest for this, to hand in after I used the groupfinder?
      EU server / Ebonheart Pact

Vavara - Templar Healer
      Stickleback - DK Tank
      Stickle'back - Sorc DPS
      Chops - NB DPS
    • altemriel
      altemriel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Why is the group finder only for dungeons and not also for delves, public dungeons, trials, pvp and pve grouping?

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2458276#Comment_2458276
      Edited by altemriel on November 20, 2015 11:11AM
    • Lord-Gibson
      Lord-Gibson
      ✭✭
      What do i have to do to get a job with Zenimax? I have an AAIT/VC degree now but what sort of credentials would one need to even be looked at as a potential candidate. Also, I know there are many jobs too and just the word job is a vague description but would be interested in more of animation or 3D modeling.
      Scott D. Gibson
      Beasts Of Ebonheart/ Guildmaster
    • hamburgerler76
      hamburgerler76
      ✭✭✭✭
      I would just like to know if sorc pets will ever get a buff or be worked on right now their mech's are iffy at best, you cant even control them on console, there dps damg is low, and in pvp people just laugh when they see you using them.

I think there should be some sort of trade off more damg since we loose 4 skill spots and that's if we don't use deadric prey to help out.
    • Mysticman
      Mysticman
      ✭✭✭
      Zenimax has always say that craftable gear would always be on par with dropped gear so my question is when will we get a craftable 2 piece set with similar stats to the dropped 2 piece Monster Sets.
    • Shadesofkin
      Shadesofkin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I've noticed that NPC's in Orsinium have skills and weapons not currently accessible to players, can we ever expect to have a single weapon style or be able to do some of the skills (such as leap or javelin throw) that the NPC's we faced off against had?
      @shadesofkin -NA Server.
      Tier 2 Player.
      MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
    • k9mouse
      k9mouse
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I've noticed that NPC's in Orsinium have skills and weapons not currently accessible to players, can we ever expect to have a single weapon style or be able to do some of the skills (such as leap or javelin throw) that the NPC's we faced off against had?

I hate the leap skill. It look stupid, does not follow logic (jumping onto the sky inside a build :# ) I hope we NEVER see that in game for players.

The other skills are fine and cool looking except for the silly leap...
    • KcjAries78
      KcjAries78
      ✭✭✭
      Nirncrux - I have done some searching to see if this been been brought up, it has in a few places but not answered by anyone from ZOS it seems.

I am worried about how I am going to get Nirncrux now. The BEST way to get it was to do the Survey Writs in Craglorn. Now that crafting has been bumped up to Lv 15 for Orsinium, my new survey map drops are not in Craglorn anymore. You can now get a chance for Nirncrux in lower Craglorn now, but this does not change this issue that I am lucky to get 1 piece of Nirncrux for every 5-6 hours of farming. Not a productive use of my time. I fear this will also drive up the price of Nirncrux. One solution may be to tie in the same type of drop rate system for the Cassiterite Sand, where the more Nirn traits you know the easier it drops when farming resource nodes. Or put Nirncrux as a chance to get from Craglorn bosses and treasure chests.

Keep in mind this may not be an issue for PC players who have had Craglorn writs at the top of their routine for a very long time, unlike PS4 and Xbox players.
    • Elebeth
      Elebeth
      ✭✭✭
      I don't know where exactly to post this so I'm going to take liberty and post it here and in the ESO Live announcement thread.

Question for mr. Lawrence Schick:

Orsinium quests are (mostly) all about traditional vs progressive, Malacath vs Trinimac, and I loved it! However, despite all of the given information on the topic of the two deity's, it was never explained or even hinted at what the Orsimer actually think about the fact that the Malacath is/was Trinimac.
      How do Trinimac priests explain the fact that they worship non/semi-existent deity? How can there even be one and the other at the same time? Is Trinimac just an "Idea" used to rally Orc people towards "greater common goal"?

TL,DR

Can you please elaborate on the fact that Malacath and Trinimac are the same/split deity but no one in Wrothgar seems to bother with the fact?

tyvm
      Edited by Elebeth on November 20, 2015 7:57PM
      "I don't recall using teleportation, and yet there I was. Alone. Naked." Morrowind
    • k9mouse
      k9mouse
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Elebeth wrote: »
      I don't know where exactly to post this so I'm going to take liberty and post it here and in the ESO Live announcement thread.

Question for mr. Lawrence Schick:

Orsinium quests are (mostly) all about traditional vs progressive, Malacath vs Trinimac, and I loved it! However, despite all of the given information on the topic of the two deity's, it was never explained or even hinted at what the Orsimer actually think about the fact that the Malacath is/was Trinimac.
      How do Trinimac priests explain the fact that they worship non/semi-existent deity? How can there even be one and the other at the same time? Is Trinimac just an "Idea" used to rally Orc people towards "greater common goal"?

TL,DR

Can you please elaborate on the fact that Malacath and Trinimac are the same/split deity but no one in Wrothgar seems to bother with the fact?

tyvm

I was wondering the same thing....
    • altemriel
      altemriel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      KcjAries78 wrote: »
      Nirncrux - I have done some searching to see if this been been brought up, it has in a few places but not answered by anyone from ZOS it seems.

I am worried about how I am going to get Nirncrux now. The BEST way to get it was to do the Survey Writs in Craglorn. Now that crafting has been bumped up to Lv 15 for Orsinium, my new survey map drops are not in Craglorn anymore. You can now get a chance for Nirncrux in lower Craglorn now, but this does not change this issue that I am lucky to get 1 piece of Nirncrux for every 5-6 hours of farming. Not a productive use of my time. I fear this will also drive up the price of Nirncrux. One solution may be to tie in the same type of drop rate system for the Cassiterite Sand, where the more Nirn traits you know the easier it drops when farming resource nodes. Or put Nirncrux as a chance to get from Craglorn bosses and treasure chests.

Keep in mind this may not be an issue for PC players who have had Craglorn writs at the top of their routine for a very long time, unlike PS4 and Xbox players.

I think they said somewhere that it drops also in Orsinium. I might be wrong, but I think it was one of the ESO Live
    • SantieClaws
      SantieClaws
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Greetings from Santie.

This one has a question for Mr Lawrence.

While this one does not wish to spoil anything for anyone this one is curious for the prospects of those from other races who have been brought up among orcs. Will they ever truly be accepted as equals or will they one day have to wander off and find acceptance amongst their own kind?

This is a close issue to the heart of Santie as this one has an orc sister who was raised by my Khajiit family - as a pet at first. Whilst we all love her she has struggled within herself over her lack of a tail and fur and recently set off for Wrothgar. Santie does not know if she hopes there to find her tail.

Rosie writes that she finds the smells unusual but is greatly enjoying the beer.

Yours with paws
      Santie Claws
      Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
      Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    • Power
      Power
      Anything about Ranked PVP (3V3~5V5)?
    • Zimm
      Zimm
      ✭✭
      Power wrote: »
      Anything about Ranked PVP (3V3~5V5)?

They mocked us saying no one wants it. Then they keep deleting messages related to PvP.
      I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

GanVal Zimm - VR16 Stam DK
      Accaro - VR16 Magicka Sorc
      Agony - Magicka DK
      Buuch - Stam Nightblade
    • Power
      Power
      Is there any "easter eggs" in the game have not yet discovered?
    • william19882007
      william19882007
      ✭✭✭
      hello first i want to say how much fun i have watching eso live. the host are always funny. i was wondering when barber shop is add in the near future. if funky colours and more makeup would add or would that brake lore? thanks so much.
    • elven.were_wolf
      elven.were_wolf
      ✭✭✭✭
      Are you going to bring back black senche panther mount to the crown store? PLEEEEAAASE SAY YES!
      Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
    • hamburgerler76
      hamburgerler76
      ✭✭✭✭
      So question with what Eric Robel said about the grouping tool now forming groups where it will always put a tank, healer and 2 dps into a group. I am a healer but I also have DPS checked as my job just in case there is another healer and they feel better healing than DPSing. Will that make it harder for me to find a group if I have both selected now and should I just select the role I want to fill each time I queue?

So many people run DPS it's not even funny... If you can fill an alternate role I'd sign up for that instead, which in this case would be healer. Also I do not believe this question belongs in this thread lol
      AshTal wrote: »
      Questions

3) This may be answered after the DLC is released (so the question is pointless if it is) when I played through some of the new DLC I didn't like the idea that my pact solider was off to help the orcs just because he likes helping orc children and is a nice person (he doesn't and his not). Will we be seeing story reasons to do quests and to progress or is this basically - play with the orcs or grind in the sewers who cares about story, character development and role play?

5) Will Sorc pets every get bonuses that actually make them useful. Right now to use a PET I have to have it on both action bars so I can quickly swap bars and use all my skills and not lose the pet mid fight if I want 2 pets I am in effect losing 4 out of 10 slots. Their damage is also terrible and they have no use in PvP at all. Even the ultimate is a bit crap these days.

7) SWTOR has recently made a change where they have released that getting groups to do older content and lower level content and have made most content (even what they now call heroic 2+) solo-able. Will we start to see the same where we will get solo versions of the delves so I can play them when I get to them rather than have to wait till Vet16 and enough people want to do them?

8) A long time ago a question was answered saying that you would consider making AP (alliance points, ranks, titles and achievements) account wide so people could play alts without being at a disadvantage to people who just played one character. Is there any progress on this? What about making Skyshards and lore books account wide so I don't have to repeat the same content on every alt?

9) Will we ever see roleplay improvements, e.g the ability to write a bio others can see. Titles which go in front of the character name, will we ever see the chance of becoming a lord/lady and getting our own land (basically player housing). Will we see better titles for playing the main story. The player basically saves all 3 alliances and yet the only rank he has is that from PvP?

3) We help all sorts of NPCs we dislike. However, the Orcs are not trying to rebuild Orsinium for the sake of the Alliance War but rather for their own sake. Orcs have always been targetted by other races and had their home constantly ravaged so they need all the help they can get to fortify their people's homeland...

5) You're kidding right? Storm Atronach crap?! What are you on? Seriously... Also I have a Sorcerer that has both pets slotted on 1 bar and not on the other and I manage to make it work. If I happen to need them at all times though I will temporarily slot them on the other one as well. The pets serve quite well as meat shields if anything in PvE and you can always slot something else if they are not working for you in PvP.

7) I've said it before and I'll say it again... Please stop comparing ESO to other games. That being said I think you mean Group Instances which are named so for a reason? Actual Delves are totally soloable as is lol

8) If it was "considered" a long time ago there's a chance it was put on the back burner or at the very least is still low priority. I do wish people would stop asking for absolutely everything to be done account-wide rather than characteristically because A) You may as well ask your new alts be the same level as your main at this point while you're at it and B) A game that hands out free maxed out characters in any regard is just plain boring and doesn't last long. I'd say be thankful what already is account-wide, especially CPs, is account-wide. They could easily revoke the CPs and Dyes from alts if they wanted to ya know...

9) I wish people would stop asking for player housing... It's already coming!
      Mcac21 wrote: »
      One other thing, can you please remove the health, stamina, magicka potion cool down effect in a next patch or something because it's really stupid when fighting a boss in a solo or team instance dungeon and getting your ass kicked and die when it could all have been avoided if there was no cool down on the potion use. Just like diablo 3 it's really stupid please remove it or make it available to purchase in the Crown Store.

I'm not a fan of the massive cooldown myself but it exists for a reason. Having no cooldown would make Potions not OP but broken! While this would substantially boost the value of Alchemy I must disapprove of this idea. If they did remove the cooldown though they would have to nerf Potion effects drastically to make up for it! Also the Potion Speed Glyph would become useless.

I feel like you just spend all day reading this thread hatting on other people questions not all of have time to read all of this thread and look at every question asked some people don't know whats coming and some people don't know whats bin asked things are bound to get said twice and ask about things already revealed chill buddy :)
    • Elloa
      Elloa
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I apologies during the last ESOLive, in the speed of the action I didn't formulate my question in a proper way, embarassing poor @ZOS_GinaBruno and forcing her to reformulate it.

But I'm honnestly very curious to know. So here it goes;

Mr Lawrence:

As the Chief of an Orsimer tribe is the only one to have wives, I'm very curious to know the rights and possibilities for other males orsimer to find a woman. Can they marry other orsimer females that has not been choosen by a chief? Are they going to seak females outside their clans? Are they kidnapping females from Breton or Nord villages? What do they do to satisfy their "male needs" and are they allowed to get a lienage?
      Edited by Elloa on November 21, 2015 11:13AM
    • SantieClaws
      SantieClaws
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Santie found once a saucy khajiit book. Maybe male orcs keep similar books under their enchiladas in place of wives yes?
      Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
      Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    • tinythinker
      tinythinker
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Three quick questions for ZOS:

1. What is the position of the creative leads on adding classic Elder Scrolls diseases to ESO?

Yes (soon, not so soon)? No? Maybe/Will look into it?

2. What is the position of the creative leads on adding religion/home shrines to ESO? Would go well with player housing.

3. What is the position of the creative leads on adding skooma crafting to ESO?

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
      (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    • UltimaJoe777
      UltimaJoe777
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Three quick questions for ZOS:

1. What is the position of the creative leads on adding classic Elder Scrolls diseases to ESO?

2. What is the position of the creative leads on adding religion/home shrines to ESO? Would go well with player housing.

3. What is the position of the creative leads on adding skooma crafting to ESO?

For question 2 no doubt they could probably add altars and stuff for decorative purposes but ESO, unlike Skyrim and any other TES game to use them, uses Mundus Stones for boons as opposed to said altars.
      Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
      Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    • Garethjolnir
      Garethjolnir
      ✭✭✭✭
      Hi, in light of the name plates that are coming, will we able to have titles in our names?
      Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
    This discussion has been closed.