Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When will we ge a mount like this please :)?

wMLOt8t.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno :)
    Edited by altemriel on November 14, 2015 2:34PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hallo @ZOS_GinaBruno I would like to ask if there will be an option to change the name of my character in the game?

I would want to process and proceed my character in a higher name.

Will there be an option in the game to RENAME MY CHARACTER?
  • NightRibon23444
    How to I report ZOS members?
  • NightRibon23444
    How to I report ZOS members?

Without having to worry about getting banned

• k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    When will we ge a mount like this please :)?

wMLOt8t.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno :)

The main reason I love TES and ESO so, the lore follow some common sense logic. Just like RL, there are certain animals that never can be mounts... I pray to the Eight that ZOS keep true to the logic and spirt of the game and it's lore.

As a side note: I know that one has the right to play however they want (within reason). However, your UI is ugly -- way way too many windows and I am so glad that ESO has min UI and want to keep it that way as the default UI.
    Edited by k9mouse on November 14, 2015 7:52PM
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you stealth-nerf certain races' boobs? My altmer seems way less booby than before.
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭
    Are you stopping ESO Live? I hope not, because it's the one news I look forward to, and it really helps make the community.
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the second tier of the justice system still in the works? And by that I mean the enforcer vs. outlaw PVP. Thank you.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance of having the Sigils of Imperial Retreat transferable between my own characters? These currently cannot be deposited in my bank for transfer to my other characters.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nichordius wrote: »
    Are you stopping ESO Live? I hope not, because it's the one news I look forward to, and it really helps make the community.

Doubtful. If you're wondering about the next Live it is in 4 days (11/20) at 4PM EST.
    Is the second tier of the justice system still in the works? And by that I mean the enforcer vs. outlaw PVP. Thank you.

Since Zenimax has no plans for the near future for PvP this will likely not be announced or denounced for awhile. Best bet is to check back with this stuff later next year!
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you kindly reconsider number of BoP item sets in Orsinium? It sucks to have armor that have no use for you and not able to sell it someone who needs it!
    Edited by Lettigall on November 16, 2015 12:15PM
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • starbuck1771b14_ESO
    will we see a fallout MMO?
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    Will you revamp IC to allow for small scale pvp? Please don't let that zone die
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    will we see a fallout MMO?

I know the title says "Ask Us Anything" but I don't believe that applies to other games lol
  • Dazzletrap
    Dazzletrap
    Soul Shriven
    Pre order this POS played 5 mins after waiting hours to get online then gave up after a week of always waiting hours to play for at most 30 mins then waited weeks to try again and by then hackers had it so ruined i got killed every time i would leave the town so after about 6 monthes the whole thing makes me totally regret the whole thing!!!!!! Skyrim so so much better i wish they could get ESO playable for regular players not on PC cuz all the pc players want to do it hack and ruin the game for others. Would be ok to make the game passive (unreactive) for players not interested in getting killed by other players!!!!!! As is for me the game is unplayable and likly to be the last Bethesda online product i waste 100 bucks on not counting the 60 bucks to xbox!!!! this game is total BS and nothing will ever be done to fix it seems!!!!!
  • MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys plan to release a Portuguese version of the game in the future (text and/or audio)? The Brazilian community on ESO is really huge and having our own Mega Server would be awesome as well.
  • Johny29_SK
    Johny29_SK
    ✭✭
    Der TESO Team ,

First question : Will we are able in the Future Chance the whole Charakter ( not just skill or attribute points ). I mean the race, fraction ? I wanna play as another character but don't wanna to loose my achievements, levels and others .. Wanna just change my NB for a sorc. - and don't wanna play everything from the beginning

Second question : please do something with the balance between classes. It's not acceptable that sorcs are more powerful than NB ( and that's the fact !! ). NB doesn't have any shield like sorc or DK, so will be usefulll that the power for NB will be higher ...

The last question : I like it like in neverwinter that movement use another stamina for run. For a magicka based class it's easy tu run and then atack like for a stamina user that run and then must use a potion to atack...

Thanx a lot
    Johny
  • Beati_Paoli
    Beati_Paoli
    Soul Shriven
    Hero costumes ????
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect the Simulacrum of Molag Bal to return from vacation? He has been missing from the Imperial City sewers since Wrothgar came out.

Why did the twelve person trial leader boards change to list all players in a raid in individual positions? We used to have a top 100 list of groups. Now it's a top 8. Was this intended?
    Edited by lonewolf26 on November 18, 2015 12:10AM
  • m0riarty23
    m0riarty23
    ✭✭
    With Orsinium out, and maybe setting the precedent for new zones to be “Battle Leveled” in the future, what is Zenimax world view on what it means to “Level” a character? ie. what does it mean to replace your level 20 armor with level 40 armor, in a future where there seems to be a mechanic to make them equal in the end?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will you add Dragon Star Arena, Craglorn trials into the consoles grouping tools?

I noticed you recently removed them from the 11/17 base game update....Id like to get Craglorn done via some PUGs if possible
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hallo ZOS,

I would like to ask, why is there not a possibility to improve the level of the particular armor that I am using right now? Why do "I have to" create a new armor to match my level (to increase the armor stats) every few new levels? Why can I not just (for cost of some materials of course) improve the level of my armor that I am using now?

Will such an option be added to the game in the future?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

edit: adding this awesome reply - this please too ZOS!! :) :
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2453168/#Comment_2453168
    Edited by altemriel on November 18, 2015 8:24AM
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    m0riarty23 wrote: »
    With Orsinium out, and maybe setting the precedent for new zones to be “Battle Leveled” in the future, what is Zenimax world view on what it means to “Level” a character? ie. what does it mean to replace your level 20 armor with level 40 armor, in a future where there seems to be a mechanic to make them equal in the end?

As of Orsinium Zenimax added bonuses to lower level players with less than what higher levels have when they get battle-leveled to make them more on par with higher levels. However, these are only compensation and can still be considerably lacking in comparison, for which therein lies what it means to be higher leveled when it comes to battle leveling!

In short you need to gain levels to gain your skills and rank them up at the very least lol
    altemriel wrote: »
    Hallo ZOS,

I would like to ask, why is there not a possibility to improve the level of the particular armor that I am using right now? Why do "I have to" create a new armor to match my level (to increase the armor stats) every few new levels? Why can I not just (for cost of some materials of course) improve the level of my armor that I am using now?

Will such an option be added to the game in the future?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

edit: adding this awesome reply - this please too ZOS!! :) :
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2453168/#Comment_2453168

Personally I use this to avoid repair bills, especially pre-VR lol but I do see your point in how this could prove less material costly. It could also serve to get any set piece to max level!
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on November 18, 2015 8:48AM
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Can we see some early playerhousing development please? :smile:
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darkheart wrote: »
    Can we see some early playerhousing development please? :smile:

If they've even began working on it that in depth yet perhaps lol
  • Eyecon74
    Eyecon74
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why I am posting here as I am fairly sure this thread is never visited by anyone from ZOS but on the off chance.. Please change the Akaviri Sword Style to look like Katanas, I don't need to refer to the threads already out there, but there is a definitive outcry to get this resolved, I'm sure no one is going to bother getting the Sword Motif..
    I got all the armour pieces but wont invest stupid amounts of AP in getting the weapons..
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eyecon74 wrote: »
    Not sure why I am posting here as I am fairly sure this thread is never visited by anyone from ZOS but on the off chance.. Please change the Akaviri Sword Style to look like Katanas, I don't need to refer to the threads already out there, but there is a definitive outcry to get this resolved, I'm sure no one is going to bother getting the Sword Motif..
    I got all the armour pieces but wont invest stupid amounts of AP in getting the weapons..

It is visited, but only to answer some of the questions in the AUA segments of Live lol
  • Scraelos
    Scraelos
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS.
    Please make possible to use cyrillic in game chat.
    Thank you.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the Vosh Rakh Ceremonial Mask, it is a great quest reward in Wrothgar (Orsinium DLC). Will we see more head costumes (via quest not Crown Store) in the future and would you consider making Dragon Priest bosses drop their masks as costume rewards? Dragon Priest masks was a favorite part of playing Skyrim.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • DeeBunny
    DeeBunny
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno In either the upcoming ESO Live or Reddit forum, could you please speak to the number (or percentage) of active accounts on PC that have characters that have completed veteran Maelstrom Arena, and is the Zenimax team happy with that number? What is the target percentage of accounts that ZOS would like to see completing veteran Maelstrom Arena (and over what time period)?

-DeeBunny
This discussion has been closed.