The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

My Suggestions for Improving Werewolves! New Suggestion added for One Tamriel update!

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't normally double post but today's patch includes this:
    Art & Animation
    Animation
    • Improved the run animations for player werewolves.
    From here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2753716/#Comment_2753716

I have looked at the different animations for running, walking, sprinting, and I don't really see a difference at all? Can anyone actually see a big difference?
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see any difference. :(

P.S. I agree with topic starter. Black fur for berserkers and no more Sanies Lupinus for us!
    Edited by Alexium on 9 March 2016 07:51
    Options
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    I wish the 30 second transformation applied to the NPCs in game. I feel that the player has been cheated in that regard.

Transformation time is longer with each rank achieved. 2 minutes max with need to feed timer refilling for one minute perhaps. That may make boss battles a little more interesting rather than transforming half way through then possibly getting your ass kicked. It is an expensive ultimate so make it ultimate.

Or

Toggle transformation that would be the best option. No more stress and actually enjoy your beast form, no need to dance around a corpse to find the feed prompt and fill the timer.
    Heavy attacks take too long to execute and look daft. They need stalk/sneak crawl animation.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will make a follow-up thread regarding suggestions of my own with WW & Vampires but I won't hijack your thread OP since I have completely different points to add, keep your eye open in the coming weeks ;) I am just going to let all the bug threads calm down...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the right build werewolves are so strong.

In certain situations they're bordering op. My stamplar ww is an absolute beast. Near on 20k howl of agony. Pretty good on my stam Sorc too. Surge and boundless storm up, go ww, stupidly hard to kill. Plus it's only 255 cost.

2 piece kena on ww is insane also. Annihilates people
    Options
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have few suggestions in other thread, but here is the most important one: Timer should be removed at all. Even if nothing else changes in WW skill line, I don't see any better future for werewolves than being able to play without timer :)

I also support adding ability to sneak, more emotions and black Berserker. No timer + these simple things = so much fun ;)
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    With the right build werewolves are so strong.

In certain situations they're bordering op. My stamplar ww is an absolute beast. Near on 20k howl of agony. Pretty good on my stam Sorc too. Surge and boundless storm up, go ww, stupidly hard to kill. Plus it's only 255 cost.

2 piece kena on ww is insane also. Annihilates people

And some people don't mind that. I personally feel ww could be more than a dull dps buff, used primarily for howl spam. Way back when they put the ww changes on pts I felt that being one could be a character defining trait, make things interesting. Instead we now have a dps buff, a strong one but it is so boring.
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Art & Animation
    Animation
    From here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2753716/#Comment_2753716

I have looked at the different animations for running, walking, sprinting, and I don't really see a difference at all? Can anyone actually see a big difference?

A slight difference. I'm not sure. I was running around the other day and something looked off, but I couldn't figure out what it was. Now, I wonder if it was the run animation.
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Art & Animation
    Animation

A slight difference. I'm not sure. I was running around the other day and something looked off, but I couldn't figure out what it was. Now, I wonder if it was the run animation.

Yeah I think I might have noticed the smallest thing, perhaps that it might be slightly smoother when you run side to side or strafing. Still nearly impossible to be sure though.
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    def some great ideas here... I too would love for the berzerker to be black ( hopefully the devs will change that ) . Just got ww on my lvl 20 stam sorc last night... and will be going berzerker once able to
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts exactly
    Options
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree with my blood moon brothers
    Gold Company Commander
    Options
  • Twing
    Twing
    Flea collar for add stat bonus
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twing wrote: »
    Flea collar for add stat bonus

LOL ... thats why I go Lightning form before wolfing out.... kills fleas, ticks and other annoying pests that try to make me their home.....
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very interesting things being added to werewolf on the PTS in the latest patch!
    Werewolf
    • Call of the Pack: Redesigned this passive ability so it now reduces the cost of staying in Werewolf form by 10/20% for each transformed Werewolf in your group, including yourself, up to a maximum of 40/80% at Ranks I/II.
    • Pack Leader (Werewolf Transformation morph): Redesigned this morph so it now summons 2 dire wolf companions to fight by your side for the duration of your transformation. If killed, the dire wolves will return after 16/14/12/10 seconds at Ranks I/II/III/IV respectively.

Pretty excited about the change to Pack Leader. Summoning Dire Wolves? This is going to be extremely interesting!
    Call of the Pack will be fun to try out, definitely increases the benefits of fighting in a real pack.

These changes seem pretty good from these descriptions, although still would love to see Berserker have the black fur option :)

EDIT: Found here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/261799/pts-patch-notes-v2-4-0
    Edited by Glaiceana on 25 April 2016 21:32
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very interesting things being added to werewolf on the PTS in the latest patch!
    Werewolf
    • Call of the Pack: Redesigned this passive ability so it now reduces the cost of staying in Werewolf form by 10/20% for each transformed Werewolf in your group, including yourself, up to a maximum of 40/80% at Ranks I/II.
    • Pack Leader (Werewolf Transformation morph): Redesigned this morph so it now summons 2 dire wolf companions to fight by your side for the duration of your transformation. If killed, the dire wolves will return after 16/14/12/10 seconds at Ranks I/II/III/IV respectively.

Pretty excited about the change to Pack Leader. Summoning Dire Wolves? This is going to be extremely interesting!
    Call of the Pack will be fun to try out, definitely increases the benefits of fighting in a real pack.

These changes seem pretty good from these descriptions, although still would love to see Berserker have the black fur option :)

EDIT: Found here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/261799/pts-patch-notes-v2-4-0

Now berserker just seems so boring. It doesn't look any different, it doesn't play any different, and if you don't have damage numbers on you don't see any change. The pack leader looks different and has this cool and interesting ability, I don't think i'll bother with the now boring berserker. I hope they have some QoL plans for it.
    Options
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    Besides them adding Black Fur to the Berserker(which I hope they do) it dont think there needs to be any other changes. With the 40% additional damage to the bleed dot it does with light attacks and the changes to the Champion Tree(Thaumaturge) its good as is.

PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar
    Options
  • Svalinn
    Svalinn
    ✭✭✭
    my suggestino about warewolves would be simple:

. put silver weapons into the game like in other ES games
    - make the warewolves weak to silver like in..... every other place werewolves exists instead of the way the work now in ESO

:P
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ended up going berserker with my stam orc sorc... but i think ill go pack leader with my stam nb .... the change in the upcoming ult sounds really cool

Options
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shave the mangy pooches...that would improve them...
    Options
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 Have you tried the Pack Leader morph on the PTS? If so, do the Dire Wolves deal a noticeable amount of damage?
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not yet ( dont have PTS... was thinking of getting it to do some testing though )

Options
  • MonarchChief
    MonarchChief
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 Have you tried the Pack Leader morph on the PTS? If so, do the Dire Wolves deal a noticeable amount of damage?

In case you don't know yet: Pack Leader morph is currently terrible. The dire wolves are basically there to take aggro off of yourself. The benefits of that are debatable.
    Caelonas Barkstrider Bosmer Nightblade AD Tank
    Adriènne Clairmont Breton Templar AD Healer
    Aureline Direnni Altmer Sorceror AD DPS
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolves, need two things, eye color change, maybe if you have werewolf form sloted and its full your eyes turn more wolf like.
    Weakness to Silver in both mortal form, and werewolf form.
    I would like to see Silver weapons being added, with special enchantments, that work on werecreatures and basically bypass magical and normal damage resistance.
    They can add silver swords axes bows and other things as well. These could be made with the enchantment inside of them. As well as silver armor that allows you to take less damage from werewolves and vampires.

PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very exciting update! After 100s of thread and requests, we have finally got an official response about having black fur for the Berserker morph!!
    Hey guys! Just want to let you all know that we've seen this feedback, and are working to implement the black fur on Berserker in a future patch.
    Found in this thread here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2985195

This is extremely exciting news! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow it's finally going to happen. This is great news. Really the only complaint I have about berserker.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELL YEAH!!! black fur!!!

Options
  • JLAMAR22
    JLAMAR22
    ✭✭
    Hell yes!!!! Only took em 2 years to fix the black fur change lol
    Options
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah, and while we're at it... are there different genders for werewolves? I mean if i play a female char I want to become a female werewolf. This is really important for my rp experience in eso! [snip]

[edited for inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 17 September 2023 18:27
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh yeah, and while we're at it... are there different genders for werewolves? I mean if i play a female char I want to become a female werewolf. This is really important for my rp experience in eso! [snip]
    I've actually talked about this before :D I also would like a more feminine model for werewolf form if playing a female character. They don't have to have massive boobs or anything like that, but they could have a hint of shape through the fur. It would be nice if they just have a more feminine frame, eg less broad shoulders etc.
    the_marsh_werewolf_by_nataliedecorsair-d6ute29.png
    songline_by_goldenwolf-d95aa01.jpg

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 17 September 2023 18:27
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options