The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crash to desktop

• Ruder
    Ruder
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's all in your heads,
    try to turn it off and on again.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Half my group crashed in Cyro at the same moment. Some had to restart pc.

Maybe time to update your playerbase?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you please update us on this? Why do you shove us into a thread with no updates? People have quit this game at this point. You have an already postponed event in three days that is still going to be a mess over issues identified nearly a month ago. Where is the communication on this? I am not demanding things be fixed. I just want more than radio silence on the issue. Is this game going to be worth sticking around for? A lot of my friends don't think so...
    (remain silent)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering cancelling the sunday progression trial for my guild because the game is too unstable and we waste too much time with disconnects.

Any chance of an update??

Most depressing thing i've seen this week:
    unknown.png
    Edited by Tannus15 on December 1, 2020 1:06AM
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezhh wrote: »
    My trial group experiences multiple crashes per Rakkat HM attempt. It's not at one point in the fight, but when it happens it is multiple players at the exact same time...

I am just quoting what I wrote here myself last monday... because we tried again one week later and had a repeat of the same thing!

At this point it's thoroughly demoralising. The group has progressed and done their work in this trial and now we simply cannot get the HM clear for those missing it because people crash every try.

I won't be taking the group in again unless there is an update, and that will be one more cancelled trial group to add to those that have already stopped trying.
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    Was in Fang Lair doing the daily normal. Crashed 3 times in less than 20 minutes. Twice on mid boss and once on final boss. Not only did I not get to loot the final boss with a member waiting for me, but I didn't even get credit for doing the daily normal. I'm not even going to bother with the upcoming event if you can't at least fix the crashes before the start of the undaunted event in 3 days. No maint. this week before the event to fix these problem? You already moved it to fix it to the new date so it could be fixed. I suggest you either move it again or don't run it until it is fixed !!!
    Edited by Ariont on December 1, 2020 1:34AM
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    The undaunted festival should not be happening at this time! To many freezes everywhere
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    shalalaA7X wrote: »
    The undaunted festival should not be happening at this time! To many freezes everywhere

nah, start the festival and don't end it until a week after they fix everything.
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    shalalaA7X wrote: »

nah, start the festival and don't end it until a week after they fix everything.
    Then it will never end. 😂
    Edited by shalalaA7X on December 1, 2020 3:01AM
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    Most depressing thing i've seen this week:
    unknown.png

Absolutely pathetic.

These past two days I've had work, so I've only logged on for about 20 minutes to turn in the quick undaunted dailies trying to get my character to 10.

Crashed both yesterday and today. 20 minutes played, doing nothing but a delve by myself, and I still crashed out.

Seriously what the hell is wrong with this game?
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • croakie
    croakie
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and the others, we keep getting told to come 'here' to continue the discussion, but those we need to be discussing these problems with aren't discussing anything with any of us. There is complete silence from Zos except to close threads and tell us to come 'here'. It's getting old. We are your customers. A little customer service would go a long way at this point.

• ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we just posted an update here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/554727/update-on-next-incremental-patch

We are currently targeting December 7 for the next PC patch and December 9 for consoles. This will include a number of crash fixes.
    Staff Post
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    2 out of 4 of us crashed during a fishing group...

PC EU
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

PC EU

Why do you do something so demanding of the server while you know performance is under pressure?

Can't you like... Sit on a bench and chat?
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭

PC EU

Crazy how fishing can cause crashes but I had the same issues Sunday. My group of 5 all froze when we were trying to fish in northern reapers March. 3 of us were unable to log back in (kept freezing on the loading screen) and the 2 who were able to had to fast travel before they moved. We decided to change the region for the weekly fishing trip.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »

PC EU

Why do you do something so demanding of the server while you know performance is under pressure?

I crashed while sitting on a chair.
    Ohh...and no it was not a house chair, we can't sit on those anymore.
  • Shokti
    Shokti
    ✭✭
    Have crashed in Fang Lair, Spindle 1, Wrothgar WB (four or five times)...screen freezes, music keeps playing, no report option pops up and I have to force close the game.
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »

PC EU

I don't think it's safe to group anymore, I might have to talk to myself...
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why refer us here if you're just going to send us somewhere else?

Who is running this? Jeez.

A whole 8 days before consoles get a fix? This is beyond unacceptable business practice
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive frozen 4 times in a single keep, less than 15 minute time span. This game is unplayable
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have entered a new era of crashing. Now most of the time when the game crashes, the screen just freezes and locks up windows 10 all together. The only way to get out of it is to do the three finger solute and reboot windows.

What is going on with your game ZOS? It just keeps getting worse and worse.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashed 6 times already today, 3 were lag spikeS->boot to log in screen, 4th was 'error 344', 5th was unresponsive game, so I had to terminate the program, and restart it, and then 6th crash just now, where I got booted with the message "Unable to connect to server make sure you have a valid connection"... sigh. I really love playing ESO, and this just makes me sad.
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ticket I submitted some days back about the crashes my group are encountering on almost every attempt at vMoL HM got closed because Customer Support "does not comment on speculation or rumour".

I could accept being referred to the December 7 patch which we've heard about since I submitted the ticket, but this response seems to be accusing me of making it up.

Maybe Customer Service could take a little more care with how they respond? My Plus is about to run out and I'm looking for a reason to renew it - because I love this game and I want to play this game, but right now it's basically unplayable. Being treated like a spreader of "rumour and speculation" does absolutely nothing to make me want to go ahead and renew when a polite answer would have been effortless to give.

The crashes are one thing, the disrespect toward the player base is something else...
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezhh wrote: »
    Maybe Customer Service could take a little more care with how they respond?

Agreed. Copy pasta at best.

That word reminded me of a George Carlin comedy skit. I wont link it here because I am sure the censorship mods would have a field day with me, but if you want a laugh, search YouTube for "George Carlin on business world" and click the first video. Hilarious and pretty much sums it up what "customer service" really is. :D:D
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    5 crashes during a WB group. So far.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my crashes r not so bad. but i also have not done the same dungeon that made me crash bad
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    2 members of our group ctd within 10 minutes of being in Craglorn today, crashes that required full reboots, and we are both still unable to return to the game. It says unable to download patch manifest that could be due to a recent update, and try waiting for an hour.

This happened to a member of our group yesterday as well.

Cancelling my subscription, this is bs.
    Edited by karliahquinn on December 3, 2020 8:46PM
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    At least the store is fixed though
    Edited by karliahquinn on December 3, 2020 9:26PM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't gotten blue screen but my game has frozen up three times in the last two days:

Once in Razak's Wheel in the large room with all the mobs around and the spymaster in the center.
    Once in Fungal Grotto fighting Gamyne Bandu.
    Once in Crypt of Hearts fighting Nerien'eth.

I can never get to Program Manager to close the game, all is black, so I have to reboot the computer.
  • GreneBene
    GreneBene
    ✭✭
    I crashed the other day while just standing idly in the Brass Fortress..