Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my second Void-Crystal Anomaly lead from an alchemy node in the Hollow City.

And I got my third one in the same place on another character later the same day.

And now the fourth on my first node after logging into the character who's currently in the Hollow City.

I dug up my 5th Void-Crystal Anomaly (4th of the past few days), mapped to the Hollow City, picked a flower, and got another lead. I dug it up, mapped back to the Hollow City, picked about 10 flowers, and got another lead yet.

I do hope somebody has some decorating ideas for using these things in quantity. I don't think they match Dwemer or Clockwork City machinery well, but I'll look into that more closely soon.

I stuck a lit candle inside one of the ones I got. Makes the moving crystal chunks reflect the light nicely.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    Now that the initial hype is over, some antiquity furnishings are becoming like the "Daedric Throne, Skulls" and "The Song of Pelinal, vol. 54": Everybody has dozens of copies and no clue what to do with them :D

Just because you get the lead doesn't mean you have to dig it up. lol Like the person who keeps telling us every time they get another void crystal. If you have a bunch you don't know what to do with, stop digging them up. lol
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    hashii wrote: »
    What I was able to find:

The Heartland - IC District/Sewers Bosses and Cyrodiil Delve Chest
    Mothpriest Cleansing Bowl - IC District/Sewers Bosses
    Prismatic Sunbird Feather - Gryphons
    Tri-Angled Truth Altar - Bal Foyen Safeboxes

I appreciate you listing where these were found, as three of these are 3 of my 4 I have left to find.... but are they still bugged on Console?
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Got Silvenari Sap-Stone from one of those random Daedric events in Malabal Tor.

One of those blue portals in the sky that spawn in various locations in the zones.
    The Elite that spawns in the 2nd wave of enemies dropped the Lead.
    So it seems it drops from other things too, not just Thieves Troves that we knew so far :smile:

Are you on PC? I've been farming this for a while with no luck - wondering if this is one of the "console bugged" ones...
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get the Prismatic Sunbird Feather on console. I think the others are still bugged.
    What I was able to find:

I appreciate you listing where these were found, as three of these are 3 of my 4 I have left to find.... but are they still bugged on Console?

You can get the Prismatic Sunbird Feather on console. I think the others are still bugged.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    What I was able to find:

These are the four I have remaining - is it confirmed they are all currently still bugged on XB?

Silvenari Sap-Stone
    The Heartland
    Moth Priest’s Cleansing Bowl
    Tri-Angled Truth Altar
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you able to get the Wrothgar anvil?
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭

Yes, from a mob in Old Orsinium. The 4 listed above are literally the only four I haven't gotten in the game despite farming.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Got Silvenari Sap-Stone from one of those random Daedric events in Malabal Tor.

One of those blue portals in the sky that spawn in various locations in the zones.
    The Elite that spawns in the 2nd wave of enemies dropped the Lead.
    So it seems it drops from other things too, not just Thieves Troves that we knew so far :smile:

Are you on PC? I've been farming this for a while with no luck - wondering if this is one of the "console bugged" ones...

I'm on PC and got it last night, although I wasn't even looking for it. Found it in a treasure chest in Shael Ruins, while doing the Undaunted delve daily.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, from a mob in Old Orsinium. The 4 listed above are literally the only four I haven't gotten in the game despite farming.

I'll have to go try to get that one. I'm on xbox also. I didn't know that one was fixed. Thanks.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭

I'll have to go try to get that one. I'm on xbox also. I didn't know that one was fixed. Thanks.

I got it very quickly from adds around Mercedene the Cursed
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Interestingly enough, these are the notes from the most recent Xbox patch:
    • Leads
    • Fixed an issue where the Lead for the Prismatic Sunbird Feather was not dropping from its intended source.

and this is the one from the PC:
    • Leads
    • The Leads for the following Antiquities will now drop properly from their intended sources:
    • Anvil of Old Orsinium
    • Heartland
    • Moth-Priest Cleansing Bowl
    • Prismatic Sunbird Feather
    • Silvenari Sap-Stone
    • Tri-Angled Truth Altar
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Interestingly enough, these are the notes from the most recent Xbox patch:
    • Leads
    • Fixed an issue where the Lead for the Prismatic Sunbird Feather was not dropping from its intended source.

and this is the one from the PC:
    • Leads
    • The Leads for the following Antiquities will now drop properly from their intended sources:
    • Anvil of Old Orsinium
    • Heartland
    • Moth-Priest Cleansing Bowl
    • Prismatic Sunbird Feather
    • Silvenari Sap-Stone
    • Tri-Angled Truth Altar

So.... does this mean A) The leads are mostly correct already on Xbox? Or B) The leads aren't nearly as fixed as PC has them? I assume the latter, but you know what happens when you assume!
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say B) they haven't fixed the other ones on xbox. I and some guildies have tried going after the missing ones with no luck across the board.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought that today's patch might make Void-Crystal Anomalies more -- er, more ANOMALOUS.

But there was no mention of such in the patch notes, and I got a lead from my first Hollow City flower post-patch, so I doubt any such change actually was made. :)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping for more leads being able to be found in the new dungeons. Ah well.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Palindiil
    Palindiil
    ✭✭✭
    Found Silvenari Sap Stone in a lockbox in Velyn Harbor.
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    all leads drop rate increased?

took 2 hours to get 2nd malacath ring
    1st one was done in 8 hours
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 here, got the last 4 Antiquities right after Patch dropped.
    • Silvenari Sap-Stone from a "Dark Fissure" (The small events where Daedra spawn from the sky in specific places) in Malabal Tor.
    • The Heartland from a Cyrodiil Treasure Map
    • Tri-Angled Truth Altar from the first Safebox I opened in Bal Foyen.
    • Moth Priests Cleansing Bowl from Wadracki in Imperial City Sewers
    Edited by B0SSzombie on July 16, 2020 6:54AM
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    guys for Mount you need 10 lvl or 7 lvl Scrying enough?
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Env_t wrote: »
    guys for Mount you need 10 lvl or 7 lvl Scrying enough?

Level 7 will get it. None of those leads are Ultimate rank.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got The Heartleand from IC upper boss and Moth Priest Cleansing Bowl from from portal chest in lower IC

I got The Heartland from an IC portal chest as well.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Chryseia
    Chryseia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone ever gotten a second font of auri el? I just hit 20+ total hours of trying to get a second, so I asked in one of my housing guilds (where many people are farming antiquities religiously), and no one said they had gotten a second. Now I am starting to get curious about whether anyone, generally, has gotten a second, or maybe if it is some sort of issue RE getting multiple drops.

For reference, my first took about 1.5 hours.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chryseia wrote: »
    Has anyone ever gotten a second font of auri el? I just hit 20+ total hours of trying to get a second, so I asked in one of my housing guilds (where many people are farming antiquities religiously), and no one said they had gotten a second. Now I am starting to get curious about whether anyone, generally, has gotten a second, or maybe if it is some sort of issue RE getting multiple drops.

I've gotten three, though it took a long while.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tagged for later
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been farming chests in Auridon for *days* now. Have *no* idea how many chests I've opened. Hundreds, at least. Did the dungeon. Did the delves.
    No second Echo lead has dropped so far.
    I think this is taking it a bit too far, rng wise...
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received lead for Nisswo's Soul Tender from Bok-Xul worldboss (Baxilt-Gah).

It was incredible luck--was farming specifically for this and it dropped from first boss I killed in the zone. Hadn't logged on in a while and also hadn't done an antiquity-related thing in a few weeks. Dunno if that's related but thought it might be worth mentioning.

P1GRVCG.jpg
    Edited by ThatNeonZebraAgain on July 26, 2020 5:26PM
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭

I've been farming chests in Auridon for *days* now. Have *no* idea how many chests I've opened. Hundreds, at least. Did the dungeon. Did the delves.

mby this one is locked 1 per account?
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Env_t wrote: »

mby this one is locked 1 per account?

Nope. It has 3 codex pages and you only get one page per successful excavation, so you have to dig it up three time to get all the pages.