Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the lead for Stained Glass of Lunar Phases still drop from NE dragons? Killed > 20 today, no lead.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone found the Dwemer Crown yet?
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found The Heartland in random chest in Nisin cave, south-east of Vlastarus, in Cyrodiil.
    Edited by Ravensilver on July 3, 2020 11:54AM
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it a long time ago, when I was just exploring new zones. It was from some boss in the Blackreach public dungeon (in the NNW part of the map, if I remember correctly).
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Found The Heartland in random chest in Nisin cave, south-east of Vlastarus, in Cyrodiil.

Wow, so did I a few days ago doing the town quest in there.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Has anyone found the leads for:

- the Heartland lead in Alik'r
    - the Tri-Angled Truth Altar in Bal Foyen
    - the Moth Priest Cleansing Bowl in Northern Elsweyr
    - the Anvil of Old Orsinium in Wrothgar
    - the Prismatic Sunbird Feather in Summerset?

No one I've talked to has seen any of them, regardless of whether a location's listed for them in the spreadsheet or not.

i got the tri-angled truth alter within the first 2 safeboxes i opened today in bal foyen
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes,was among the first i got -went straight to pub dungeon when Greymoor launched

image.jpg
    Edited by method__01 on July 4, 2020 4:15AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer Star Chart - Stros M'Kai

I think the theory, that you're not allowed to have other leads (except for the free ones) in your list, just played out. Spent at least three hours last night, harvesting nodes, chests, mobs in Bthzark - no lead.
    Just went to Stros, did the three leads that I had in my list, killed a few dwemer spiders in Bthzark and presto! Lead drops.
    So assume that this is bugged and do all your other Stros M'Kai leads before you go look for this one.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got my second Void-Crystal Anomaly lead from an alchemy node in the Hollow City.
  • zanosuz
    zanosuz
    ✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Has anyone found the leads for:

- the Heartland lead in Alik'r
    - the Tri-Angled Truth Altar in Bal Foyen
    - the Moth Priest Cleansing Bowl in Northern Elsweyr
    - the Anvil of Old Orsinium in Wrothgar
    - the Prismatic Sunbird Feather in Summerset?

No one I've talked to has seen any of them, regardless of whether a location's listed for them in the spreadsheet or not.

I’ve got all of them. Here’s how I got my leads.

Heartland from Cyrodiil Delve mobs
    Tri-Angled Altar from a Chest, not a safebox in Bal Foyen
    Moth Priest Bowl from the Chest in the IC Arena central battle
    Anvil from normal mobs in Old Orsinium Pub Dungeon
    Prismatic Sunbird Feather from Gryphons in Summerset
    Edited by zanosuz on July 7, 2020 1:03PM
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furnishings complete

tkNEEiL.jpg
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got my second Void-Crystal Anomaly lead from an alchemy node in the Hollow City.

And I got my third one in the same place on another character later the same day.
  • EliiteLADYPower
    EliiteLADYPower
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone found the heartland and moth priest cleansing bowl leads on PS4 yet? NOT PC. It said the fix went through but I’m having absolutely zero luck... along with 6 other people in my guild.... finding these leads any of the places people are saying they found these.
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:10PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

And I got my third one in the same place on another character later the same day.

And now the fourth on my first node after logging into the character who's currently in the Hollow City.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And now the fourth on my first node after logging into the character who's currently in the Hollow City.

They are quite prolific.

2GNE11J.png
  • EliiteLADYPower
    EliiteLADYPower
    Soul Shriven
    StevenIV wrote: »
    Anyone found the heartland and moth priest cleansing bowl leads on PS4 yet? NOT PC. It said the fix went through but I’m having absolutely zero luck... along with 6 other people in my guild.... finding these leads any of the places people are saying they found these.

A quick check of the most recent patch notes shows that consoles are currently a patch behind PC, so only the Prismatic Sunbird Feather is fixed on consoles. I believe the next incremental patch is next week so the rest should be fixed for you then.

Thanks! I thought so... i wasted so much time farming 😞
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok... this is the third day of killing NE dragons and no Stained Glass of the Lunar Phases lead is dropping. Has it been removed?
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok... this is the third day of killing NE dragons and no Stained Glass of the Lunar Phases lead is dropping. Has it been removed?

Sure seems that way to me.

I got my first after 38 dragon kills, my second on the very next kill, and it's been about 60 kills since then with no lead.
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

I got my first after 38 dragon kills, my second on the very next kill, and it's been about 60 kills since then with no lead.

60! O.o

Did ZOS take a leaf out of Blizzard's playbook and decide to introduce WoW grind to ESO? >.> If so, then I am *definitely* not amused... >.>

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

60! O.o

Did ZOS take a leaf out of Blizzard's playbook and decide to introduce WoW grind to ESO? >.> If so, then I am *definitely* not amused... >.>

I would not be surprised at all if they modified some drop rates when they fixed the broken leads. And whenever they don't release patch notes and say 'we just did some backend work', that can include any number of tweaks and adjustments that will remain unannounced.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

60! O.o

Let me tell you about the 200+ gryphons I slaughtered.....

Stained Glass seems to have had a fairly low drop chance from the beginning though. It also took me around 40 I believe.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StevenIV wrote: »

A quick check of the most recent patch notes shows that consoles are currently a patch behind PC, so only the Prismatic Sunbird Feather is fixed on consoles. I believe the next incremental patch is next week so the rest should be fixed for you then.

The Anvil of Old Orsinium is also fixed on Consoles. Got one on PS4 and posted in this topic when I did.

The remaining 4 haven't been addressed yet though.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I dug up my 5th Void-Crystal Anomaly (4th of the past few days), mapped to the Hollow City, picked a flower, and got another lead. I dug it up, mapped back to the Hollow City, picked about 10 flowers, and got another lead yet.

I do hope somebody has some decorating ideas for using these things in quantity. I don't think they match Dwemer or Clockwork City machinery well, but I'll look into that more closely soon.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guildmate told me that the purple freebie leads and the ascension coin lead are "once per account" Is this true? If it is, that's going to make leveling another character up in Antiquities difficult. I just want to do it on my other characters for the keen eye treasure chest passive.

I know I can still level them, but I was hoping to make some gold in the process.
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on July 11, 2020 7:29PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do hope somebody has some decorating ideas for using these things in quantity. I don't think they match Dwemer or Clockwork City machinery well, but I'll look into that more closely soon.

I now think Void-Crystal Anomalies can look OK in a poorly-lit area of a Dwemer factory. And by the way, Mournoth Keep looks good for the building. I imagine larger Orc houses could as well, but I don't own any of those.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And now I got yet ANOTHER lead on my second Hollow City flower since my previous posts. :)
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And now I got yet ANOTHER lead on my second Hollow City flower since my previous posts. :)

And exactly the same thing happened AGAIN, at exactly the same node(s). :)
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And exactly the same thing happened AGAIN, at exactly the same node(s). :)

Would be nice if there were a bit of balancing between the leads. It should not take four flowers for one, and +100 dragons for the other... >.>
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that the initial hype is over, some antiquity furnishings are becoming like the "Daedric Throne, Skulls" and "The Song of Pelinal, vol. 54": Everybody has dozens of copies and no clue what to do with them :D