The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

People with Greymoor chapter CANNOT GO THERE

• LartenCrepsley
    LartenCrepsley
    ✭✭✭
    right with ya there @CoolBlast3 have had my ticket submitted sinse the servers came back up.... no answer yet.... i had the game purchased about a week and a half ahead of time... hopefully its fixed soon... and just a fyi, both wow and ff14 gave me compensation for less of a mistake than this over the years... we paid for a product, we expect that product.... espcially after waiting for there whole fix.... i had my dlc access this morning originally ... now there FIX revoked it.....
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira
    ✭✭✭
    This actually made me start a new character and play Skyrim for the first time in years. The secret plan behind Greymoor all along!
  • LartenCrepsley
    LartenCrepsley
    ✭✭✭
    im just sitting in game, on my moody dark elf vamp... with my angry demon dogs from the collectors edition, wearing my preorder robes, yet i dont have the dlc it says.... gotta love this.... normally i wouldnt support compensation for downtime, but this is a whole nother crazy.... they should give those of us something for this , seeing as we paid for content that other people are enjoying yet we have no access due to there FIX
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the Physical Collectors Edition. Customer Service said they enabled it for my PCNA account. When I try to go, it says it is locked and if I click Upgrade, it shows as already purchased. They are having a bad day.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Tygerfire
    Tygerfire
    ✭✭
    Just throw in a Ditto.... same issue.... I bought digital CE.
  • LartenCrepsley
    LartenCrepsley
    ✭✭✭
    any update for those of us who are affected ? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Prince_Apollon
    Prince_Apollon
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing, stuck on Character loading screen. Bought the digital CE. (PC/EU)
    Edited by Prince_Apollon on May 26, 2020 8:32PM
    "Reality is a figment of your imagination"
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA. Bought upgrade from Greenman. Received all of the pre purchase items. Took a bit to log in at first. Is much better now. Really enjoyed seeing the wagon ride from the opening of Skyrim. Nice touch! Western Skyrim is on my map but am just hung trying to log into the one wayshrine on it. OK, after a LONG delay I am now in.
  • LartenCrepsley
    LartenCrepsley
    ✭✭✭
    can we please get a update to this i still dont have the dlc i paid for weeks ago....

i logged on when the servers originally came up... prior to them being taken down due to the bug that gave everyone access to the dlc despite paying

upon logging in after the maintence with the FIX... i no longer have access to the chapter... despite having paid for it weeks in advance....

i have my preorder robes and collectors items, but cant access the chapter.....

i have tried contacting support via tiwitter as well as there support site via tickets... no responce yet....

people are enjoying the dlc it seems now but there are a large chunk of us without access to the dlc we paid for... please fix this asap
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I just got notification this morning from CS that they approved my access to Greymoor (I bought the physical CE and it hasn't even shipped yet, let alone arrived), but I'm locked out and not able to access it.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Pre-purchased Physical CE - PC
    NA Server

Received an response from ticket today granting access for Temporary code.
    Question Reference # 200522-007970

Logged into the game.
    When I go to the Crown Store it shows Greymoor has been purchased.

Unable to port to Western Skyrim. It states I need to purchase this.

Logged into ESO Account website. Checked Purchase History.
    - No code entered to confirm Greymoor is on my account.
    ****THIS MAY BE WHERE YOUR ISSUE IS****

In previous years, with Morrowind and Summerset, when early access was given, our accounts were also given and shows an Upgrade purchase for the content, and then we put in our CE code when we received those, which is also shown under our billing history.

Today, this isn't showing for Greymoor and is likely what is locking a bunch of us out of the content. When I log into my account, it still only shows that I have Elsweyr, this is likely resulting in a conflict between our accounts and whatever was done in game to show a purchase.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • LartenCrepsley
    LartenCrepsley
    ✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    I just got notification this morning from CS that they approved my access to Greymoor (I bought the physical CE and it hasn't even shipped yet, let alone arrived), but I'm locked out and not able to access it.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

NA Server

Logged into the game.

In previous years, with Morrowind and Summerset, when early access was given, our accounts were also given and shows an Upgrade purchase for the content, and then we put in our CE code when we received those, which is also shown under our billing history.

Today, this isn't showing for Greymoor and is likely what is locking a bunch of us out of the content. When I log into my account, it still only shows that I have Elsweyr, this is likely resulting in a conflict between our accounts and whatever was done in game to show a purchase.

this is not what is effecting me.. i actually purchased the CE upgrade via steam, had access this morning, got all my loot.. but there was a bug that gave everyone access.... they then took the servers down and Applied a FIX... this broke many peoples access even those who paid
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi all,

Just in case anyone who was watching this thread missed it, we posted an update over here for a few issues including the main one this thread was originally created about.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • No_Lollygaggin
    Same issue here, bought physical CE and opened a ticket for my code. Got confirmation from Support this morning that my entitlement has been applied yet when I got into game, NOPE. Doesn't work, zone is locked. Says I must Upgrade and if I go to Upgrade page it shows Purchased already. (#200522-006441)
  • dvonpm
    dvonpm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

NA Server

Logged into the game.

Same. It is not in my purchase history though it says purchased in the Crown store. Both Paypal and my bank account have receipts so charges def cleared.
  • Runes_Ur
    Runes_Ur
    ✭✭
    Man, yall did a number on eso today.
  • Murkleton02
    Murkleton02
    Soul Shriven
    I am PC - NA and I play through the regular launcher, not through steam. I purchased the digital greymoor collector's edition and my account page shows I have it. Crown store also shows I purchased Greymoor. But the game won't let me travel to Western Skyrim or the trial. It will let me use the collector's edition mount and emotes. It says locked content when I try to travel there.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Having the same issue when it comes to going to Western Skyrim.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a plan to make you buy Skyrim for one last time

Technically not because Central Skyrim will need to come out as a chapter too :D
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Ruder
    Ruder
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I was able to log into PC EU and now I can travel to Skyrim, thank you :)
  • wastelandexplorer1
    I bought the collectors edition from the eso store and I cant gop there fix this already this is ***
  • No_Lollygaggin
    Can anyone confirm access on NA yet? I hope i dont have to relog to go there once its fixed since the queue is so long.
  • kiLLahweSPe
    kiLLahweSPe
    ✭✭✭✭
    on PC EU there are plenty in the zone who didnt bought the chapter, so theres a silver lining
    PC EU

Tick Tock Tormentor - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon Heart - Unchained - Godslayer - Dawnbringer

Pathfinders
    https://pathfinderseso.shivtr.com/

The Lovely Multicolored Ponies
  • 5cript
    5cript
    ✭✭✭✭
    sssshhhhhhhhhh!!

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got through the queue to play the game and now it says I need to upgrade to Greymoor. My panel shows it as purchased. I was given access since the physical CE (from the the Bethesda Gear Store) is delayed after filing support ticket 200522-007134, and when the server opened for the first time this morning I got in before I had to leave for work :smile:

Not now :/
    Edited by tinythinker on May 26, 2020 11:37PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My question is why in the world doesn't Amazon have a new delivery date? Why? Weren't they told of the changed street date? I know the pandemic is causing some issues but I am just confused, seems like something you'd tell them.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We have completed the the grant for players on the PC-EU server who purchased the Greymoor Chapter but were unable to access the content/zone. We will be performing this grant for players on PC-NA tomorrow morning.

We are also currently working through the list of those who contacted our Support team for help due to delayed physical CE shipping. Those who submitted a Support ticket will receive an email from our billing and account system when the grant is complete.

Lastly, we have seen the reports of some players still having access to the Greymoor Chapter content and rewards who should not. We are investigating.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭
    Still can't travel to Greymoor.
    Dead is dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts - RipperJack
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Still can't travel to Greymoor.

Are you on PC-EU or PC-NA, @Dr_Sinister?
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • LucyferLightbringer
    LucyferLightbringer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha so people who did not pay for greymoor get to enjoy it for free, while people who coughed up for CE have to wait till tomorrow? OMG that is so beyond insane... Muahahahahahahahahahaha i think Sheogorath himself could not come out with more insane bull... Hahahahaha