The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

House Tour: Big J's Bar (Ravenhurst)

JaidaRayne
JaidaRayne
✭✭✭

Big J's Bar

Hi all, Welcome to Big J's Bar, my latest fully decorated house in ESO.
The bar has all the home comforts you'll need, cold beer on tap, a TV behind the bar, an upstairs billiard room and, of course, a toilet.
Hope you like it.

Built in Ravenhurst, item count 400. No FX.

If you fancy stopping by for a cold one I’m @JaidaRayne on the EU PC server.

Full Vidoe Tour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCu7RBHYico&t=3s

Open for Screenshots
593nlgi2dniu.png
79u9goc2tjvz.png
evy7pp74asm2.png
x29m3f9jzq1e.png
luvnavacp242.png
x513cby2j4ky.png
46o6o2gwjvdt.png
odn06u5y4py4.png
6xz1evlb8hjw.png

Thanks for looking
:)

Edited by JaidaRayne on July 5, 2019 8:09PM
Jaida Rayne
ESO Creations and Inspirations
Youtube | Twitter | Forums
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent pub! The booths look so real, and the bathroom positioning through the door is a genius idea!
  • VileNord
    VileNord
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! I love it! Great job at making it look like nothing else in ESO. I doubt you could find the space but......wall art. You got beautiful walls with nothing on them! Still great either way.
    PC NA: I'm actually a pretty nice Nord but "NiceNord" doesn't strike fear in the hearts of Tamriel's foes : )
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brill ! need some stags heads on the wall :D
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all. I really wish i had the item count for wall art! The bare walls slightly kill me lol. Originally it was gunna be a sports bar with team kits on the walls, you know how they have football shirts in frames and stuff in a lot of bars? But alas i ran out of space and had to change things. Item count is a cruel master lol.
    Jaida Rayne
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JaidaRayne love this build! The billiards are such a creative feature and I am in awe. Do you mind me asking what you used for the pool stick? The long booths and sofas are perfect here! I always love seeing what furnishings you will craft using the other furnishings in the game... cheers!🍻
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Delphinia sorry for the late reply, it's a common post flag pole.
    Jaida Rayne
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    The custom furniture looks like it is so comfy. I adore the color scheme and the very clever use of items!

What did you make the basin of the sink out of? It looks so clean and modern.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @sueblue.
    I used the same items as my kitchen sink (apart from the taps and wood front). I just changed the shape to be a bit smaller.
    My kitchen sink guide can be found in the spoiler below if you're curious.

Jaida Rayne
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a fantastic tutorial! The end result looks so clean and usable. Thanks!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Kynewynn
    Kynewynn
    ✭✭
    I am beyond impressed with your work. Thank you for sharing and I do hope to see more tours and tutorials.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Ravenhearst and you've completely transformed it! It looks nothing like the original! Bravo!

You say you're not using effects. Does that mean that I, as a console player, could adopt some of the same techniques?

Overall, extremely impressive! Thank you for sharing.
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    fantastic as always!

Curious to know what you used to make the TV and what pieces you used to frame the green seating benches?
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    SO i figured out what the "TV" is but still trying to figure out the sides of the bench frames.
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Heya, sorry for the late response, pesky real life getting in the way.

@LadySinflower thank you and yes, you could do similar things on console, it would just take time to get things lined up with each other.

@mergadeth i made a guide for the tv a couple weeks ago on my youtube channel here, but it's probably useless to you now lol. The benches are boxed in with a combination of Alinor Trunk Spired and Hlaalu Cabinet of Drawers Clerk, with a Bolted Painting for the backs. Hope that helps.

Jaida Rayne
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    @JaidaRayne Yes! I couldn't figure out the sides of the benches. I'm totally in love with the seating!

You should do a version of the bar with some visual effects. Then you could add some wall decor and such :)
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    just curious...would the tip of a glowy plant work for the tv button as well? Like one of the skein glow plants?
  • PrinceOfWorms
    PrinceOfWorms
    ✭✭
    Wow!! How did you do this? Why? Thats crazy cool.
    Yes, such will you be- Queen of every grace. When the last sacramental words are said; and beneath grass and flowers that lovely face moulders among the dead.
    Then, O Beloved, whisper to the worm that crawls up to devour you with a kiss that I still guard in memory the dear form of love that comes to this.
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    @mergadeth Yeah a plant could work, good idea. Anything small and bright would do the trick i reckon. I just use an apple coz i'm cheap lol.

@PrinceOfWorms lol thank you, as for why... who knows :p
    Edited by JaidaRayne on August 28, 2019 12:29PM
    Jaida Rayne
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    What did you use for the dark wood walls?
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭

they look like the "Alinor Bookshelf, Grand Full" turned around to me.
  • Steezzy
    Steezzy
    ✭✭✭
    great job! cheers
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    Poms wrote: »

they look like the "Alinor Bookshelf, Grand Full" turned around to me.

Never even thought about the back of those!
    I really love this concept and want to try to semi-recreate it on the PS4 NA server :)
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    That is spectacular, great job!
  • Nefelynx
    Nefelynx
    ✭✭✭
    This is so incredibly well done!

Very tasteful interior, love the choice of materials and the green colors.. those seats look so comfy!
    And I adore the pool table and the tabs.

On top of that, it looks very clean and well maintained - kudos to the manager!
    Would definitely be a regular there. ;)

Cheers, and thank you for sharing!