Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

House Tour: Big J's Bar (Ravenhurst)

JaidaRayne
JaidaRayne
✭✭✭

Big J's Bar

Hi all, Welcome to Big J's Bar, my latest fully decorated house in ESO.
The bar has all the home comforts you'll need, cold beer on tap, a TV behind the bar, an upstairs billiard room and, of course, a toilet.
Hope you like it.

Built in Ravenhurst, item count 400. No FX.

If you fancy stopping by for a cold one I’m @JaidaRayne on the EU PC server.

Full Vidoe Tour

Open for Screenshots
593nlgi2dniu.png
79u9goc2tjvz.png
evy7pp74asm2.png
x29m3f9jzq1e.png
luvnavacp242.png
x513cby2j4ky.png
46o6o2gwjvdt.png
odn06u5y4py4.png
6xz1evlb8hjw.png

Thanks for looking
:)

Edited by JaidaRayne on July 5, 2019 8:09PM
Jaida Rayne
ESO Creations and Inspirations
Youtube | Twitter | Forums
  • Chryseia
    Chryseia
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic pub!!! It feels very authentic!
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent pub! The booths look so real, and the bathroom positioning through the door is a genius idea!
  • VileNord
    VileNord
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! I love it! Great job at making it look like nothing else in ESO. I doubt you could find the space but......wall art. You got beautiful walls with nothing on them! Still great either way.
    Xbox NA: I'm actually a pretty nice nord but "NiceNord" doesn't strike fear in the hearts of Tamriel's foes : )
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brill ! need some stags heads on the wall :D
    Solo PVP, PC EU - The suffering is real.
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all. I really wish i had the item count for wall art! The bare walls slightly kill me lol. Originally it was gunna be a sports bar with team kits on the walls, you know how they have football shirts in frames and stuff in a lot of bars? But alas i ran out of space and had to change things. Item count is a cruel master lol.
    Jaida Rayne
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JaidaRayne love this build! The billiards are such a creative feature and I am in awe. Do you mind me asking what you used for the pool stick? The long booths and sofas are perfect here! I always love seeing what furnishings you will craft using the other furnishings in the game... cheers!🍻
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Delphinia sorry for the late reply, it's a common post flag pole.
    Jaida Rayne
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭
    The custom furniture looks like it is so comfy. I adore the color scheme and the very clever use of items!

What did you make the basin of the sink out of? It looks so clean and modern.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @sueblue.
    I used the same items as my kitchen sink (apart from the taps and wood front). I just changed the shape to be a bit smaller.
    My kitchen sink guide can be found in the spoiler below if you're curious.

Jaida Rayne
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭
    What a fantastic tutorial! The end result looks so clean and usable. Thanks!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Kynewynn
    Kynewynn
    ✭✭
    I am beyond impressed with your work. Thank you for sharing and I do hope to see more tours and tutorials.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have Ravenhearst and you've completely transformed it! It looks nothing like the original! Bravo!

You say you're not using effects. Does that mean that I, as a console player, could adopt some of the same techniques?

Overall, extremely impressive! Thank you for sharing.
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    fantastic as always!

Curious to know what you used to make the TV and what pieces you used to frame the green seating benches?
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    SO i figured out what the "TV" is but still trying to figure out the sides of the bench frames.
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Heya, sorry for the late response, pesky real life getting in the way.

@LadySinflower thank you and yes, you could do similar things on console, it would just take time to get things lined up with each other.

@mergadeth i made a guide for the tv a couple weeks ago on my youtube channel here, but it's probably useless to you now lol. The benches are boxed in with a combination of Alinor Trunk Spired and Hlaalu Cabinet of Drawers Clerk, with a Bolted Painting for the backs. Hope that helps.

Jaida Rayne
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    @JaidaRayne Yes! I couldn't figure out the sides of the benches. I'm totally in love with the seating!

You should do a version of the bar with some visual effects. Then you could add some wall decor and such :)
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    just curious...would the tip of a glowy plant work for the tv button as well? Like one of the skein glow plants?
  • PrinceOfWorms
    PrinceOfWorms
    ✭✭
    Wow!! How did you do this? Why? Thats crazy cool.
    Yes, such will you be- Queen of every grace. When the last sacramental words are said; and beneath grass and flowers that lovely face moulders among the dead.
    Then, O Beloved, whisper to the worm that crawls up to devour you with a kiss that I still guard in memory the dear form of love that comes to this.
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    @mergadeth Yeah a plant could work, good idea. Anything small and bright would do the trick i reckon. I just use an apple coz i'm cheap lol.

@PrinceOfWorms lol thank you, as for why... who knows :p
    Edited by JaidaRayne on August 28, 2019 12:29PM
    Jaida Rayne