Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Full "House" (Kitchen, Bath, Bed, Living) Sugar Bowl Suite - 30 items, 1,300+ FX

Chryseia
Chryseia
✭✭✭✭✭
Here are some pictures - and close up shots of custom cobbles - from my Sugar Bowl suite, which I created for the Spicy Guilds Sugar Bowl Suite Challenge (thanks JHeart for putting on the event!!!). The build uses 30 items and 1,338 FX to turn the tiny inn room into a full 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment, with kitchen, sitting room, and open-concept, loft-style living.

This home has been published to the EHT community (at least for the next couple of weeks) if you would like to visit. It is not listed as an open house, however, it has open visitor access if you use EHT or port to friend to visit @Chryseia, Sugar Bowl Suite, PC NA.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Closeup shots of each room:

Sitting Room:
unknown.png

Kitchen:
unknown.png

Bed Loft:
unknown.png

Bathroom (very small so its hard to take a good picture):
unknown.png
unknown.png

As part of this build I had to create several custom items made entirely out of FX (built from 2D UI overlays into 3D fake "decor items") to stay within the 30 item limit. Here are some close-ups of these "FX cobbles," and also one normal decor cobble. (Also, fun tip: in case anyone else is frustrated by the fact that adding a cushion decor to your wooden bench makes the bench not-sittable, using FX to build a cushion allows the bench to retain its sit functionality).

Victorian-Khajiiti Fireplace (and mantle frames):
unknown.png

Kitchen Sink:
unknown.png

Plate of Cookies (& vase, & oven mitt):
unknown.png

Assorted Spice Jars:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Fluted Drinking Glasses (and a bit of the custom wrought ion railing design):
unknown.png

Polka-dot Cushioned Elsweyr Couch: