Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Datamined "Chapter III" - The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr

• maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about playable Daedra? Have some break off from Oblivion. Give them customization that includes demon and insect aspects to make them look less like a plain human variant.

How would they even walk around town and interact with people though?

200.gif?cid=3640f6095c32a89450666b4751abebd6
    Options
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the love of Christ maybe ESO will turn the CC down a little in both PvP and PvE.

Edited by Mr_Walker on January 7, 2019 1:20AM
    Options
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still no border collie type pet :(

Or a Corgi! Lol
    Edited by D0PAMINE on January 7, 2019 1:29AM
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    When I got Morrowind, I created warden.
    I didn't like warden, but I liked character. She was nice. After Summerset - with no new class there - I deleted and recreated her as sorc.
    She loves all necromantic things. She has two skeletal pets and undead horse. She has all craft 50, except jewellery (~40), and just few days ago she finally reached 50 lvl...
    DAMN.

Let's hope it's just a skill line and not a new class! UNLESS....they give us class change tokens as well! And AT LEAST one free one with the purchase of the chapter!

Why not just sell max level characters in the crown store with all skills maxed and all the skyshards collected?

I honestly wouldn't care if they did.

Oh you dont mind paying out the rear end for things just as long as its not in a Crown Crate. P2W good, crate of consumables bad.

Buying a level 50 at this point isn't even P2W even with all skyshards and skills unlocked. So many people already have maxed out characters and you can't buy skill so no advantage could be made there. I can't go and buy a maxed out Nightblade and expect to dominate with it if I haven't played one before. Plus CP is account wide so my CP would be the same as if I started a fresh toon at level 3. Buying a level 50 is pure convenience at this point and nothing more.
    Options
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mmm... Seems a little early for them to "tease" this in the game data. Wonder if somebody made a mistake here.

Its perfect timing. Both previous Chapters were announced in this general timeframe to build up enough hype for the June release.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lore just got shot in the head XD.
    When can I have Lilmothiit race now? Because clearly lore is not a issue anymore.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    Options
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    When can I have Lilmothiit race now? Because clearly lore is not a issue anymore.

Does this mean when we get ahold of the Imga itll be our version of Mists of Pandera?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHEN I NEED TO KNOW
    Options
  • kaevix
    kaevix
    ✭✭✭
    PTS update on Wednesday POGGERS
    Why, when an AV actress leashes her pet slave and sits on his face she's called sexy or a babe, but when I do that to my pvp opponents, I'm called toxic?

Why, when someone swaps toons to a different faction to farm 25k AP for transmutes, it's seen as a bit of naughty fun, but when I delete my DC rank 50 Grand Overlord with 4000 hours clocked to create an EP Argonian, I'm called a faction swapper?

Say no to censorship lads.
    Options
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look....more stuff to go wrong....

200w.gif
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How was lore shot in the head? So far, all that has been revealed is lore friendly
    Edited by OtarTheMad on January 7, 2019 2:33AM
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets hope ZOS designers, consider that the Khajiit need open boots & gloves (for the big feet & claws) on upcoming "Khajiiti" styled motifs with the expansion, and is ridiculous to publish all motifs with the same small closed boots that fit barely the Bosmers feet in them.

Options
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    :(:'(:(

To put in to words what i need to do for a 16th+ time is really difficult. A very brief idea is that my worst of 15 alts has
    200+ skill points. All mount trained. All researching done. Every skill and ulti in the game both unlocked and levelled up to morph. A Precursor. A little more PvP (the next event) and undaunted are the only skill lines not completely finished with all passives. etc etc etc. Probably have to remove and use another 12 furnishing slots at a guild hall adding in the new sets and re-arranging them all again on natural ground (not on platforms coz thats bugged as hell for 2 years). Whilst doing writs daily on all characters since housing released. Being a GM of a large social/everything guild established in 2014. The list goes on and on

"Sounds like fun" (NOT)
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA
    Options
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    kaevix wrote: »
    PTS update on Wednesday POGGERS

Its not they always do maintenance before launch of whats ever to come so they can update the servers on PTS to the latest patch and thats what Wednesday is about. Then they patch to what evers coming most of the time the following week on Monday so the 14th but with the stream being Tuesday the 15th we might not see anything on PTS till the 21st.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
    Options
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »

How was lore shot in the head? So far, all that has been revealed is lore friendly

Dragons and necromancers everywhere... ?
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like warden, but I liked character. She was nice. After Summerset - with no new class there - I deleted and recreated her as sorc.
    She loves all necromantic things. She has two skeletal pets and undead horse. She has all craft 50, except jewellery (~40), and just few days ago she finally reached 50 lvl...
    DAMN.

Let's hope it's just a skill line and not a new class! UNLESS....they give us class change tokens as well! And AT LEAST one free one with the purchase of the chapter!

I'll pay for class change!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • berzerkdethb14_ESO1
    Dracane wrote: »
    There goes what was left of lore and logic. :D Real Dragons in ESO, which never happened and which was confirmed by ZoS to never happen. And undead chilling in all major towns and social hubs.

Glad I'm not the only one that sees this. I mean eso has been playing fast and loose with the lore since inception, but this is truly jumping the shark and disregarding all lore entirely.

Not only lore, but all sanity.
    I have mostly defended ESO's lore, as I find it enriching for the most part. But this update is clearly meant to please cows and whales. Because they have been asking for necromancy and Elsweyr since years and dragons would be a welcome nostalgia for them. I am fairly sure that true fans will find this rather questionable.

Yeah. Let's do what the people who pay their paychecks want. Sounds absolutely dreadful.

Also necromancy isn't at all lore breaking.

Thank you for finally listening to us, ESO team!
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN.

Why not just sell max level characters in the crown store with all skills maxed and all the skyshards collected?

For me that's not only about skills and skyshards, though it'll be quite annoying to do it third time for one character.
    With recreating character I have to repeat absolutely same appearance (I hope I didn't delete screenshots with settings! But even with them it's difficult because of triangles). With class change - no such problem.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's almost like all those other elder scrolls games that have dragons and necromancers in them, wth is this!?
    love is love
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well necromancers are already everywhere so lore is safe on that one. And we don’t know what they even have in store with dragons. Could be just one in a dungeon or trial or could be a few. Wild dragons exist right now (unnamed dragons). Not lore breaking.

Options
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the fail of summerset, will NOT be buying this...
    It'll be another laggy mess just like ALL dlc's and chapters before it
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsweyr
    Elsweyr is said to be relatively accommodating to necromancy. The Khajiit are said to show little if any outrage over uncovered graves, and corpses can apparently be purchased in the port of Senchal. Though corpses don't hold up well in the forests, the deserts of Elsweyr preserve corpses for centuries, allowing skilled necromancers to make use of them relatively easily. The way the bodies are buried in the deserts, under only a small cairn of stones, is also ideal for necromancers on the prowl for resources.

Source: UESP

So having Necromancy in an Elsweyr update doesn't seem odd.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Necromancy
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Holy shiet.

^

I seriously don't believe it. They're actually going to give people their Dragons after all this time.

I mean i am SO STOKED that we're actually going to get Elsweyr, FINALLY. But Elsweyr, Dragons, and Necromancy have been the top three things everyone's been begging for so I kept assuming this was nothing but a player hoax to rile everyone up.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There goes what was left of lore and logic. :D Real Dragons in ESO, which never happened and which was confirmed by ZoS to never happen. And undead chilling in all major towns and social hubs.

To be honest the most obvious thing about this game is that its set before a dragon break. Which will...alter events into what we know from up to skyrim.

However even if they didn't it is not..."impossible" that more than just parthunnax survived the blades. Dragons are extremely intelligent. Provided its just one or two at max. The blades were quite thorough in that era.

It is also possible that we would be moving backward in time potentially for the encounter (through jone and jode etc as they are aedric beings they'd need only make a request of akatosh and bam pretty much).

We should also reserve judgement till we've actually played it and even if we didnt its tough because if this game never leads up to a dragonbreak and there are way more dragons then it means bethesda chose to retcon them or at least to some extent as the devs run everything by them for lore reasons.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on January 7, 2019 3:49AM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
    Options
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    What strikes me is that

Dragons + Elsweyr + Necromancy

sounds so weird. I mean Dragons in Elsweyr? Why? Getting a tan or what? And then Necromancy?

Right now we lack almost every bit of information but it sounds like a really weird cocktail of ingredients to work in the end. I have to agree with @Dracane on this except for the Elsweyr part. Dragons and Necromancy very much sound like the most obvious choice to generate cash, just Skyrim as a new zone would have brought more to that table.

I'm just gonna wait for more details. Hoping the "Dragons" part is very few dragons as end of quest or dungeon bosses. There just aren't that many dragons around at this time for a horde of dragons to make any sense. Also having them in Elsweyr seems really odd.

I took it as they were explaining three different things

Elsweyr is the chapter

Dragons will be in 4 installments

And they are introducing nexromancer class

That’s how I took it

Dragon wars will be separate from the new chapter

Options
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class, not a skill line? That sucks.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super excited about necromancy and Elsweyr, both.
    But I'm also excited about this:

46642640571_e350c58cd4.jpg
    Finally! Another pig for my farm.
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's really about the specifics of the lore per se, it's more disappointing because zos went for such low hanging fruit to please the crowd because it seems to compromise artistic integrity.

But in this game the Crowd always wins.
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Seraphayel let me know if you find anything related to fixing Cyrodiil performances.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Can't wait for the next mini trial where we fight a Dragon

Hmm, I think perhaps you may have hit the nail on the head! If all 4 DLC are linked and it culminates in a final showdown.... its quite possible, even likely, that q4 DLC will be a trial where we slay the main dragon enemy
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
    Options