The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

The silence of zenimax

• Rak_am
    Rak_am
    ✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »
    I do not see what is the point of speaking, they are going to make a copy paste:

our engineers are working
    it is a priority
    we understand the frustration
    blah blah blah

the same as always, empty words, whats the point?

better talk when you have something solid.

no, just to know if they are working on it rather than on new items in the crown shop ... do you understand?
    Edited by Rak_am on November 15, 2018 2:27PM
    zenimax, FIX THE GAME
  • Rak_am
    Rak_am
    ✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    ZOS's communication (or lack thereof) reached meme status a long time ago. Sometimes, they start trying again until something hurts their feelings and then it's silence again for months.

ok but here we are talking about a broken and unplayable game that could scare part of the community if nothing is done ...
    zenimax, FIX THE GAME
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More people talking about how broken the game is on PS4 and no response https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/445511/ps4-na
    Stars
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭
    in b4 lock
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »
    I do not see what is the point of speaking, they are going to make a copy paste:

our engineers are working
    it is a priority
    we understand the frustration
    blah blah blah

the same as always, empty words, whats the point?

better talk when you have something solid.

Ok, so:

1. Letting the community know that you're aware an issue exists is a HUGE thing. Like we said before, how many "*insert here* is bugged" threads so 5 or 6 pages long and has literally no real ZOS input or response other than for someone to moderate a few offensive posts?
    2. Being told that a fix is being worked on is a HUGE thing. When you have a monster set that has been bugged since it's creation in to the game and not a single ZOS member has acknowledged its existence on the 30+ threads about it or if a fix is being worked on.
    3. Currently the main spammable of a class is not working correctly on consoles and ZOS have provided zero communication on when the fix for it will be added to consoles. Is it next week's maintenence or is it next DLC? Finding out this information IS IMPORTANT. "Am i going to be able to properly play my stamplar this patch or not?" Is a valid question for people who have put their time and effort in to a toon. Should silence be an acceptable response?

We're not asking ZOS to literally comment on EVERY thread/issue. We're simply asking that some people actually give enough of a damn about their game to say "yeah, we've seen this and are aware of it. A fix is being worked on but could be a couple of weeks."

Or "thanks for making us aware that Pirate Skeleton has been bugged since we released it. We're investigating a fix for the issue"

And before people say i'm overly critical i know Gina and Jess work hard at what they do, and the dev teams work hard (not always to our benefit) but sometimes it's like they're laser focused on some things that are less important than say AoE's not being visible in trials.

Do you seriously think that they do not read and do not know about the problems?

what you want is basically a placebo, you can not know if what they say is true, if they are really working on it or just say it to calm the forums.

that is a placebo.
    Edited by Chicharron on November 15, 2018 5:08PM
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its frustrating but I'm sure they are getting to it, soon. B)
    Father of 3 ESO player - Daily late night logins ; )

PS4-NA
    Remember to have fun because at the end of the day that's what this whole gaming thing is about.
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KoultouraS wrote: »
    When
    When there's silence it just means theres no answers. When theres good or better news then we hear from them. This has been typically how they have gone about communicating. So there's your answer I guess.

Silence might also mean , "we don't care".
    Which by any means , in human interaction is as plausible as what you said.
    I tend to think that the latter is happening.
    Wherever money is involved there is no such a thing as "no answer"
    Wherever EASY money is involved though don't expect quick services/responses.

The methods of ZOS are the worst i 've seen in a decade of online gaming.
    They don't answer not only because they don't wan't to,
    not only because they don't know what to answer
    but mainly because, they feel they DON'T have to.
    Whereas in every other good service providing company the 1st thing once would find
    established would be the costumer services.

Think that twice when you buy things from ZOS again.

Well if their lack of customer service doesnt seem to relate to a decrease in their bottom line, as a business why should they care? It is after all, a business.

Unsub and dont buy crowns. Thats how you get their attention. Not a bad thing or a good thing, just how the world works.
    PC NA
    Formerly xbox NA
  • Greysson
    Greysson
    ✭✭✭
    .... and RDR2 ;)

Is it only my opinion or could this be the worst a ComManager could say?
    Edited by Greysson on November 15, 2018 6:57PM