Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your character!

• FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    7bgah37p43bs.jpg

Console and was taken on my phone so it is what it is!

Good use of the red accent color.
  • gwynedds
    gwynedds
    ✭✭
    My Altmer heroine Ancalimë. :blush: She knows that Summerset is the place of her birth but can't remember much of her former life before Coldharbour. She thinks no good comes of war and she'd rather choose peace than the Dominion but Ayrenn keeps draggin her around. She much rather go and read some old dusty book, explore forgotten ruins and the see world, hang out with her Khajiit buddy Raz or research magic but she loves battle as well.

She has an entourage of companions, daedric and peaceful. ...Sometimes they get into her way... like when she accidentally spawns an atronarch on the chest she actually wanted to loot. :lol:

bf50chm3v31c.png
    vtyah9tavaa7.png
    5wvlto49wm4j.png

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gwynedds wrote: »
    My Altmer heroine Ancalimë. :blush: She knows that Summerset is the place of her birth but can't remember much of her former life before Coldharbour. She thinks no good comes of war and she'd rather choose peace than the Dominion but Ayrenn keeps draggin her around. She much rather go and read some old dusty book, explore forgotten ruins and the see world, hang out with her Khajiit buddy Raz or research magic but she loves battle as well.

She has an entourage of companions, daedric and peaceful. ...Sometimes they get into her way... like when she accidentally spawns an atronarch on the chest she actually wanted to loot. :lol:

bf50chm3v31c.png
    vtyah9tavaa7.png
    5wvlto49wm4j.png

I really like the natural use and look of the colors you chose, both for the color and design of the armor as well as the character, very nice ^_^
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gwynedds wrote: »

bf50chm3v31c.png
    vtyah9tavaa7.png
    5wvlto49wm4j.png

Great job, both with the character creation and the outfit, she looks awesome and fearsome in equal amounts, and she reminds me a little bit of the cinematic trailer high elf :blush:
  • Monchegorsk
    Monchegorsk
    ✭✭
    My Orc DK, ready for battle.

QDXZBj4.png
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Orc DK, ready for battle.

QDXZBj4.png

perfect capture moment.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • dogshaman
    dogshaman
    ✭✭✭
    This is fat old cat is Washargo, wearing traditional Khajiiti clothes.
    Light and loose for easy movement. The green honors Mara the 'Mother Cat', Goddess of fertility and growth.
    While the gold honors Azurah, Goddess of Dusk and Dawn, patron of Khajiiti magicians.
    An ex-mercenary, called out of retirement, he is now an apprentice shaman to ...

v4gxvavrgga5.png
    0bird2s98s7v.png

...Kroochak the Dog Shaman.
    Last known survivor of a clan of Werewolf Wood Orcs, he once took pity on an old, dimwitted cat.
    Now, he spends time training him in lore and magic, while still searching for his long lost adopted Khajiit daughter named...

t2j2kddeg9rg.jpg
    huqkmjql6dkw.jpg

...Keffiya, a.k.a. Shredmistress Keffi, Assassin and personal bodyguard to Mo'rajah, the leader of an 'all khajiiti gang' called the Crooked Claw. She rarely leaves his side and is the romantic rival of ...

kybz9uuwc3oo.jpg
    jxo57gdc9cum.jpg

...Helruska.
    Treasure hunter, two-time champion of the Outlaw Underground Fighting Circuit and the (self proclaimed) strongest female in Tamriel. After wining her first competition, she met Mo'rajah and is bound and determined to make him hers.
    ((He has been in hiding ever since)).

bk99283i0mcu.jpg
    ecip8qc2ykrd.jpg

Edited by dogshaman on June 6, 2018 6:02AM
    Washargo ~ Khajiit Warden Werewolf
    a.k.a. Wrongway Washargo, Wash the Elderly
    ~ Wanted by the Daggerfall Covenant and Ebonheart Pact for thievery, pickpocketing, impersonating a Daedric Prince, pandemonium and general mayhem
  • SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    A curious Argonian originally named Crouches-in-Stride...a name he despises. He instead refers to himself as Crouch. He took a fascination to magic at an early age, but quickly realized that hist magic was limited and there was so much more to the arcane artes. When of age, he set out west towards Summerset to learn what the High Elves had to offer in terms of magic. Once reaching Auridon, he realized that the borders of Summerset were closed. He spent quite a few times in prison trying to sneak into Summerset. He eventually gave up on trying to enter when he heard about the College of Winterhold. He spent many years studying there and traversing magical ruins in Skyrim. Then news reached his scales that Queen Ayrenn was going to open up the borders to Summerset. The mages of the College thought he died or got himself sucked into a portal of Oblivion because one day he was at the College the next he was gone, but in reality he was racing to get back to Auridon to take the first ship to the land of Summerset. He has only been there for a few months and already has enough knowledge of Temporal Magic to yank himself from different timelines to take a super selfie. So typical.

2n1am4proe8b.png
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    Got through all DC quests/exploration content, world bosses, 1 or 2 public dungeons to complete by killing bosses.

Same thing happened with Cold Harbor, and AD content.

Now into Ebonheart Pact and Cyrodill.

One of the threads that I like a lot on this board, sorry for resurrecting it.

ivamorsbfuy3.png
    8ucm7ot0it3z.png
    92nwqx3hyjf9.png
    bhjsywz512vr.png

o7
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally found a dye job that works for this:

PCYoHFG.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • kloverleaf
    kloverleaf
    ✭✭
    yhwaw7j5gff8.jpg
    jpw8h9isg6y7.jpg
    duuhbvqjumyr.jpg
    x7d4ira5spj2.jpg
    6yhi90z4gaxi.jpg
    nar0p1vnw0fh.jpg
    wahcce7dpn42.jpg

Here are my various characters :smile:
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My khajiit magsorc necromancer has finally decided to turn herself into new form to become more powerful yesterday... :'( No, not into Lich yet :D She is now altmer, and her old name is the only thing which will forever remind me of her true nature.

jSGTcc1.jpg

She also feels like an alien in Summerset, even though she's now technically altmer :D

M3Zddkl.jpg

BDDf3Y7.jpg

NjGeqR9.jpg

Summerset doesn't suit her, darker place with some red colors looks better :smiley:

X9p9Uqo.jpg

She's different now, but I'm glad she still looks perfectly "in character" :)

8npDVgd.jpg
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lug Skyhorker (Stamina Orcerer- Farmer)

zcfz6pfgygv2.png
  • jokeaccount
    jokeaccount
    ✭✭✭
    kloverleaf wrote: »
    yhwaw7j5gff8.jpg
    jpw8h9isg6y7.jpg
    duuhbvqjumyr.jpg
    x7d4ira5spj2.jpg
    6yhi90z4gaxi.jpg
    nar0p1vnw0fh.jpg
    wahcce7dpn42.jpg
    Here are my various characters :smile:

they all look mildly disgusted?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whoa....Lug Skyhorker...?

Actually, there is something kinda adorable about him.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • FeelTheFerns2E
    FeelTheFerns2E
    ✭✭✭
    I bring back Verrik Grimwauld, also known as.... THE VERBEAR
    yeyKyj7.jpg
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bring back Verrik Grimwauld, also known as.... THE VERBEAR
    yeyKyj7.jpg

dude, awesome pic. really awesome, awesome, awesome.
    but verbear, not werebear? dont trigger verba. :D

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Elf mystic
    8whic059oax6.jpg
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The true prophet.

eso64_2018-06-26_22-24-33.jpg
  • MoonLuxray
    MoonLuxray
    Soul Shriven
    5ajenonhojaw.png

Alerana Cerelia, Level 20 Dominion Imperial Warden. I'm pretty new to ESO so she's my highest character.
  • Faewyna
    Faewyna
    ✭✭
    Here are my current three characters.
    nk6s7a6ga1yd.png

n0zk46a4i3wm.png

3cbpb7sbb5yc.png
    Elwindore, my Altmer magden and crafter. She is traveling all over Tamriel researching every provinces' flora and fauna.

xm0b8xuww8q6.jpg

qln8fowhk36i.jpg

3dox6rc8ds6j.jpg
    Sefra al-Rihad, my redguard stamblade and theif. She's a bit of a femme fatale but has a soft spot for cute animals.

rj2vtx84lyjd.jpg

qk07dk3fehba.jpg

9fjr6cvdhxat.jpg
    Lastly Celestine Leon, my Breton templar healer and a devout follower of Meridia. One day I will find a gold that matches her Auroran Warhorse!

• BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Working on a new magicka nightblade for Summerset, named Déjà Brew.

6bj19x4.jpg
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    vxejns3kd99z.png
  • Smalls21
    Smalls21
    Soul Shriven
    2UW7OIb.png

My Breton Warden, Ryaen Adaine-DC, in one of the many variations I made of the Fang Lair chest.
  • danielclarkb16_ESO
    danielclarkb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Made this outfit on my Redguard, thought I’d give it a go to see how it looked on my Argonian Smells-Like-Roses. Safe to say I’m happy with the result! oljni9hadqkk.png
  • cjthenereid
    cjthenereid
    ✭✭✭
    6wveubvrchwa.png
  • cjthenereid
    cjthenereid
    ✭✭✭
    obzcdj3tbov4.png
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    49qrebq7fubw.jpg
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s a sampling:

Ascetic
    c37t9pq2mwf7.png

Oni
    lbrxj6fhi79i.png

Battlepriest
    85ycq4rohtes.png

Zealot
    lx62pwy1w31m.png

Death Knight
    x65hn4ajx29u.png

Juggernaut
    o7ukshduyohw.png

Cryomancer
    d1eezo47vct0.png

Ifrit
    7wmyp2ojonjg.png

Seer:
    kpop65m058zl.png

Gargoyle:
    s55f7ytot3jf.png
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jypcy wrote: »
    Here’s a sampling:

Ascetic
    c37t9pq2mwf7.png

Oni
    lbrxj6fhi79i.png

Battlepriest
    85ycq4rohtes.png

Zealot
    lx62pwy1w31m.png

Death Knight
    x65hn4ajx29u.png

Juggernaut
    o7ukshduyohw.png

Cryomancer
    d1eezo47vct0.png

Ifrit
    7wmyp2ojonjg.png

Seer:
    kpop65m058zl.png

Gargoyle:
    s55f7ytot3jf.png

Absolutely amazing, mind giving details on them for reference? Want to make similar stuff.