The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Show your character!

• Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The sun floods the garden. Bushes of yellow and white flowers expertly disposed around the house, fill the air.
    A little farther on the verdant trees rustles in the breeze. Everything is peaceful. She smiled.
    The shadow of war is still far away.
    A burst of laughter, joyful yelps: she turned her head.
    Àndun is having fun. Standing, both arms outspread, he tries to move forward with hesitant steps, but soon falls on his bottom, unable to avoid the tongue of the young puppy.
    Quietly, she walks to him. He laughs out loud. She radiates happiness.
    She drops on the grass, takes him in her arms and kisses him tenderly.

The hug is empty.
    She gets up painfully.
    She is standing there, staring at the empty cradle.... "

(Esmeraüde background story)
    jnvres8wvrbu.jpg
    zelt9wj3yas3.jpg
    pgi2s65xfcrv.jpg
    ejmcyyu5d1it.jpg
    gsw5xjknwnlc.jpg
    yftskbrgiwm5.jpg
    d7lb82ku77dy.jpg

In her search for her child, Esméraüde is helped by

Esmérald
    3h254hx61mbu.jpg
    fvhj5nzsifba.jpg
    q7wvbrgsushl.jpg
    c691dge5g1qk.jpg

and Miréio
    asklvhgd39yp.jpg
    8cf68lf95pek.jpg
    ogunqi0jqwp9.jpg
    t5wydcgsl1as.jpg

Thank you for reading the little snipet, with all the pictures (sorry i had even to refrain myself as i had way too much of them)
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • danielclarkb16_ESO
    danielclarkb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've just got a thing for Black and Bronze at the moment, here's my Dark Elf.

b937b.png
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Tamriel_Unlimited_127.png

Kha'jiri is my main. He's been with me since before the game released, in some form or another.

The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Tamriel_Unlimited_90.png

I've roleplayed him in ESO, in D&D, and in outside writing. He's developed quite a bit over the years, but he started in the TES universe and that's his home.

The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Tamriel_Unlimited_105.png

His backstory is a novel with no end, but most people just tell me they like his accent. He's a powerful mage and a well traveled adventurer, but usually the first thought is how weird or funny he is.

The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Tamriel_Unlimited_103.png

Sometimes he's cool and suave though. Sometimes.
    Edited by Marginis on July 16, 2018 5:14PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another upgrade of my main. Currently stacking with Psijic glowing tattoo.
    V2CGEbX.jpg
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    My Psijic Sorceress

vfezinypujxp.png
    6sn7ehu91evj.png
    13g2x6nul0zy.png
    33mmcxakt0st.png

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    6fp8x5he0q8l.jpg

This is my main, Wolverine.
    NB Brenton, DC, just reached CP400 :)
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say hello to the whole family yes!

Yours with busy paws
    Santie Claws

42582335605_d3460dc2d8_b.jpg
    All of them
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WBpVs7B.jpg

This is my new crafter, Rosine Stentor. She has a long road ahead of her. :persevere:
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Shed_Ashmedai
    Shed_Ashmedai
    Soul Shriven
    berton Dragonknight
    0xsk53olm86c.jpg
    "the two most powerful warriors are patience and time"
    Leo Tolstoy
  • DorothyGale
    DorothyGale
    ✭✭✭
    My Fab 4
    33296228vu.jpg
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meet Mr. Windborn:

QGingY4.jpg
  • CrazyOne333
    CrazyOne333
    ✭✭
    Hello from Meredith Silvermoon:

TN8z1VR.jpg
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    qnjqj3poqxzj.png

In Flammable, my main. Fighting fire with fire.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My husband and I usually play characters connected in some way; siblings, married, something.

Here is our most recent couple, getting ready to explore Wayrest Sewers for the first time

ZrvQ9mh.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @paulsimonps Thanks! And I’d be happy to give details. Sorry, wasn’t watching this thread :sweat_smile: any in particular you’re interested in?
  • cjthenereid
    cjthenereid
    ✭✭✭
    lmhhc0tzu8t3.png

3l2rfbv18imn.png

qvwief3n7ru2.png

0qagmbat30th.png
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jypcy wrote: »
    @paulsimonps Thanks! And I’d be happy to give details. Sorry, wasn’t watching this thread :sweat_smile: any in particular you’re interested in?

@jypcy

Your Ifrit, Juggernaut and Oni, looks really cool. I would love to see how they are made.
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@jypcy

Your Ifrit, Juggernaut and Oni, looks really cool. I would love to see how they are made.

Ifrit:
    qxd71ja9tihq.jpeg
    Head: psijic heavy
    Shoulders: yokudan heavy
    Chest: horned dragon heavy
    Legs: celestial light
    Hands: horned dragon heavy
    Feet: horned dragon medium
    Waist: hollowjack medium
    1h: militant ordinator sword
    Shield: sapiarch
    The bright reds are bloodroot wine, the darker reds are fire drake’s flame, and the blacks are coldharbour ash black. Slight variants of those to match dyes across different styles if needed (e.g., the black for the legs is obsidian black)

Juggernaut:
    iv8omrkfbzl5.jpeg
    Head: militant ordinator light
    Shoulders: Ra gada heavy
    Chest: ebony heavy
    Legs: ancient orc heavy
    Hands: abah’s watch heavy
    Feet: yokudan heavy
    Waist: silken ring medium
    1h: worm cult mace
    Shield: horned dragon shield
    The lighter browns are rank 7 materials, the darker browns are motif master brown, and the reds are fire drake’s flame.

Oni:
    kd809rgui2vx.jpeg
    Head: tsaesci medium
    Shoulders: xivkyn heavy
    Chest: orc 4 heavy
    Legs: telvanni medium
    Hands: ebonheart pact heavy
    Feet: ebonheart pact light
    Waist: akaviri heavy
    Main hand: soul shriven sword
    Off hand: tsaesci sword
    The reds are fire drake’s flame, the purples are bedlam purple (except for on the legs, which is void stone violet), and the yellows are divine gold. Weapons have off coloring.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@jypcy

Ifrit:
    qxd71ja9tihq.jpeg
    Head: psijic heavy
    Shoulders: yokudan heavy
    Chest: horned dragon heavy
    Legs: celestial light
    Hands: horned dragon heavy
    Feet: horned dragon medium
    Waist: hollowjack medium
    1h: militant ordinator sword
    Shield: sapiarch
    The bright reds are bloodroot wine, the darker reds are fire drake’s flame, and the blacks are coldharbour ash black. Slight variants of those to match dyes across different styles if needed (e.g., the black for the legs is obsidian black)

Juggernaut:
    iv8omrkfbzl5.jpeg
    Head: militant ordinator light
    Shoulders: Ra gada heavy
    Chest: ebony heavy
    Legs: ancient orc heavy
    Hands: abah’s watch heavy
    Feet: yokudan heavy
    Waist: silken ring medium
    1h: worm cult mace
    Shield: horned dragon shield
    The lighter browns are rank 7 materials, the darker browns are motif master brown, and the reds are fire drake’s flame.

Oni:
    kd809rgui2vx.jpeg
    Head: tsaesci medium
    Shoulders: xivkyn heavy
    Chest: orc 4 heavy
    Legs: telvanni medium
    Hands: ebonheart pact heavy
    Feet: ebonheart pact light
    Waist: akaviri heavy
    Main hand: soul shriven sword
    Off hand: tsaesci sword
    The reds are fire drake’s flame, the purples are bedlam purple (except for on the legs, which is void stone violet), and the yellows are divine gold. Weapons have off coloring.

2eae78wmkbio.png
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know if you want to see any others :smile:
    Edited by jypcy on July 29, 2018 2:32AM
  • Smalls21
    Smalls21
    Soul Shriven
    5tLHLCS.png

This is my Altmer nightblade, Amber the Rose- AD, in a little mash-up that's heavy on the Ebonshadow. I love that set. <3
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Selthia
    Selthia
    ✭✭✭
    My main, magsorc. The blue and gold one is my current transmog, while the green and brown one was my first one before I learned more motifs.

gg6ciylagx6h.png

• Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    37114444_10217221684198184_1363588349100556288_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=be19dae026ebe4b30ca49f03e3f6545f&oe=5BCCE230

36782627_10217168060537626_5466369529485459456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a7d24ac5fc5bb6a49ff9fc1c28d792e2&oe=5C019189

36281886_10217064143659769_2937810711964811264_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fd957767c1b77df8a8b3bef5373bfada&oe=5C11FFC4

31949115_10216666349835172_6076367233271988224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1f937e2d17f5440c637f4b3a8dda0da3&oe=5C0877BC

37578966_10217272503548636_7148859226083819520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e41e40b2d6fd4035d7ec6800d6d48f5a&oe=5BCC2CA1

37511958_10217273411691339_1773288380432384000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9a45292d3250710152f67ea113548f65&oe=5BC546F8

37629137_10217273560735065_1764181267353436160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=172d41a3d955a4805b7cab6d4eaa7665&oe=5BC8E45F

Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
    PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
    | Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been awhile....

Here's Sharli, my Battlegrounds DK:

bifkq4wxeefq.png

Neesha, a new character of mine, nearing level 50, stamina NightBlade:

eacpftsyjmgx.png

Aryria, my DPS Templar. I created her upon my recent return to the game. She's largely complete, awaiting those non-craftable bits you need to realize your full potential:

doqujqwjf1ez.png

And, for nostalga's sake, an old photo of Andalla, the Dark Elf who remains my favorite character, clad in the long ago, and needlessly removed Redguard Light.There was a huge controversy back then about some styles being too revealing - remember the fuss over the Orc Heavy "boob window?" Well, now we have folks running around in bath towels but I digress ;)

x8xndgi3k49w.png

• DorothyGale
    DorothyGale
    ✭✭✭
    Update: My Warden Tank
    sgluchzadk6u.png
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bellanca6561n Neesha! A beauty! Strong too! She has the right to bear arms!
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • TheRedRavenTR
    TheRedRavenTR
    ✭✭
    Edited by TheRedRavenTR on August 11, 2018 7:01PM
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    @bellanca6561n Neesha! A beauty! Strong too! She has the right to bear arms!

Yeah, @max_only , that's a thing of mine in this game: characters should look capable of what they do. Here's another example of this, my tank Erana. As @FENGRUSH might put it, she's bringing the biceps ;)

wyqugthsq6on.png
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Tamriel_Unlimited_127.png

Kha'jiri is my main. He's been with me since before the game released, in some form or another.

The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Tamriel_Unlimited_90.png

I've roleplayed him in ESO, in D&D, and in outside writing. He's developed quite a bit over the years, but he started in the TES universe and that's his home.

The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Tamriel_Unlimited_105.png

His backstory is a novel with no end, but most people just tell me they like his accent. He's a powerful mage and a well traveled adventurer, but usually the first thought is how weird or funny he is.

The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Tamriel_Unlimited_103.png

Sometimes he's cool and suave though. Sometimes.

While those were nice and pretty, here is some closer detail and some more of my characters.
    • archaeologist.png
      Archaeologist is one of my newer characters. He regards himself as the top archaeologist in Tamriel, is all about Dwemer tech, and seeks immortality through these things. This pursuit ended up disfiguring him, but he won't give up just because of silly things like blindness and his face rotting away.
    • damia.png
      I based Damia off of a character from my favorite game of all time - Legend of Dragoon. Damia has great affinity for water and ice, and being the daughter of a Bosmer and a Maomer, this makes sense. She's still seeking her place in Tamriel, but her playful and positive outlook keeps her going.
    • jane_shepard.png
      If you're familiar with the voice actor Jennifer Hale, you'll like Jane Shepard. Named after a character voiced by Jennifer Hale, modeled to look like a character voiced by Jennifer Hale, she gets along swimmingly with Lyris Titanborn. Her story is that she's Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect universe, fallen through a dimensional rift sending her to the Elder Scrolls universe. Also she's gone delusional since landing in Tamriel, and thinks that her mount, pet, and summons are her companions from the Normandy. That's Tali on the left and Wrex on the right.
    • kha_jiri.png
      This is Kha'jiri, my first and main character. I've spent more time on getting his look just right than on any other character I've made in ESO, possibly more than any other character I've made in any game. I remade him about 25 times just in the beta, and about 10 in the full game before actually starting to play him. This of course isn't counting the tweaks once appearance change tokens came out. I'm still adjusting his look, but thanks to the outfit system, I think I've actually begun to capture his intended tribal-nordic-druid look.
    • kintyra.png
      I took the name for Kintyra from Kintyra Septim, a monarch later in the timeline. This actually ties into a deep backstory involving several of my characters, and links back to my main character in TESV. Suffice to say, she's the princess of an ancient Nordic Argonian clan with links to the Dragonborn. She's also a young spellcaster with a punk rock attitude who specializes in lightning. Her favorite color is purple.
    • ma_iq.png
      Ma'iq is based off of M'aiq the liar. I took several screenshots during the beta, made several iterations to get him just right, and remade him based off my notes once the full game came out. I have to say, while his fur is a slight bit more gray than M'aiq's brown, and the outfit is of course different, I think I got pretty damn close. I actually account for Ma'iq's slight differences to M'aiq, as Ma'iq is M'aiq's brother RP-wise. Ma'iq does not know why Ma'iq's mother named both M'aiq and Ma'iq the same, but Ma'iq thinks it's more or less okay because Ma'iq actually acts a lot like M'aiq. Also I have a cat IRL named M'aiq. :smile:
    • marginis.png
      I wanted to make a new character to get all the level up rewards on, and I was feeling uninspired, so I wondered what I would be like if I were in the TES universe. The character looks as close to how I look as I could make him, he wears what I would wear, and generally is the TES version of me. Not the most flattering all the time... but hey, he actually has a pretty decent tank build. His name is, of course, Marginis.
    • mora_gra-tong.png
      Mora gra-Tong. Like Morag Tong. Get it? Right. Anyway, I hadn't made an Orc, so when we first got access to extra character slots, I made my first Orc. She's a wandering mercenary, raised by wolves, joined the Morag Tong and took her name from them, not having had one prior.
    • norok_nahkriin.png
      This is the best recreation I could make of my character from TESV. His name is dragon language, but follows Argonian naming conventions: Norok Nahkriin, meaning Fiercest Vengeance. He's very much so the strong but silent type.
    • oghren_thickhammer.png
      At the urging of a friend, I made a male Orc. I don't really like their look, but my friend finds them sexy. I tried my best to make him look appealing to my friend, while also having a unique look. Oghren Thickhammer is a raucous drunk, loves to have a laugh, and is always looking for a fight. And yes, Oghren does have a thick hammer. And yes, I have played Dragon Age.
    • the_night_mother.png
      The Night Mother is the second character I made. First thing I did when I logged in on ESO, was make a character with this name so I could have it. I tried to make her look like I think the the night mother would, and going off lore the best I could tell she was either a Redguard or Dunmer, so I picked Dunmer and this is what I came up with. She has several outfits but this is her show-offy one.
    • you.png
      This is You. No, not you, You. His name is Y-O-U, You. It creates a ton of hilarious misunderstandings. I based his character off a friend's character from an old D&D game and modeled his look with the Medjai from The Mummy movie in mind.
    • zoor_do_kest.png
      Zoor Do Kest is also a dragon language name, and is the third character of mine involved in the whole storyline that Kintyra and Norok Nahkriin are. I made him to reflect the personality I had in mind. He's a serious no-nonsense type, likes working with his hands, comes from a proud warrior family. Hopefully that kinda comes through.
    • I also have two other characters planned but not created yet. The first is a Nord female warden, Aldmeri Dominion. She is the surrogate daughter of Kha'jiri, so takes after his elemental magic and tribal look, but was raised as royalty after he was exiled a second time from the Silver Kingdom (long story), so there are a few different influences I mean to consider when creating her.
    • The second character is a female nightblade Khajiit, Daggerfall Covenant. She's basically a recreation of a mage I started but never really played in TESV, a meek and mild-mannered Khajiit. I'm not quite sure how I want her to look though, hence why I'm waiting to create her as well.

That's all 15 characters for now (at least until the release more character slots or a new subclass). :wink: If you have any questions about my characters feel free to ask - I only put some basic stuff under each so I wouldn't take up too much space.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.