Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your character!

• DorothyGale
    DorothyGale
    ✭✭✭
    My Golden Girl, Templar Healer
    kddcqbjzf8qp.png
    hrhdlt1zrmri.png

Edited by DorothyGale on August 13, 2018 2:24AM
  • Elissn
    Elissn
    ✭✭✭
    This is Lost-In-Thoughts my wannabe healer who just got a new outfit. I made him before Morrowind came out but he's still just lvl 20. Think I'll pay him some more attention in the future.
    U6MRjEs.png
  • DorothyGale
    DorothyGale
    ✭✭✭
    Elissn wrote: »
    This is Lost-In-Thoughts my wannabe healer who just got a new outfit. I made him before Morrowind came out but he's still just lvl 20. Think I'll pay him some more attention in the future.

I like his chest armor. what's the name of the item?

• Elissn
    Elissn
    ✭✭✭
    Elissn wrote: »

I like his chest armor. what's the name of the item?

It's Trinimac medium armor.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Lord_Sando
    Lord_Sando
    ✭✭✭
    xxjucrz8l73k.png
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Sando wrote: »
    xxjucrz8l73k.png

@Lord_Sando
    What sword is that?
  • Lord_Sando
    Lord_Sando
    ✭✭✭

@Lord_Sando
    What sword is that?[/quote]

Glass sword

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beast mode activated!

xA23xhz.jpg
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit’ wrong thread
    Edited by max_only on September 1, 2018 7:49PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Roxie5D
    Roxie5D
    ✭✭✭
    Dark elfie looking all assassin-like!
    bq7wqkecmpmw.jpg

Dark elfie again in her witchie costume!
    xjokxtp64h9y.jpg

• Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Posted in the khajiits, now here.

This is S'Dahrra... Just another normal black cat :) doing daily chores

5b552524b749b0c3ac5f184332f77344.jpg

2b262068328a800de49b1425d10f9b02.jpg

3eec651161dc85924dfb9fc7fde64a00.jpg

0089c3d751dc9f2f3aad0686b2f724ce.jpg

She doesn't like people taking pictures of her.
    Edited by Nyladreas on September 5, 2018 11:39AM
  • Kimda
    Kimda
    ✭✭✭
    I met this gentleman at the Summerset and wanted to have a photo with him :)
    cJCmxd7.jpg
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kimda wrote: »
    cJCmxd7.jpg

Wow, what style are you wearing?

Looks great!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Kimda
    Kimda
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Kimda wrote: »
    cJCmxd7.jpg

Wow, what style are you wearing?

Looks great!

Thanks! Sapiarch chest, shoulders and greaves, all dyed.
  • DorothyGale
    DorothyGale
    ✭✭✭
    My Black Mage. I am proud because of the blood on his teeth!
    kle8k94pivo3.png
    cyti0f35b086.png

Edited by DorothyGale on September 11, 2018 8:28PM
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my main Niisari with her black kitty Elsa :smile:

MmKGjV8.png
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Schokolade
    Schokolade
    ✭✭✭
    My main character has lost his head as soon as he realized about that shield stuff.

wf0e35ue2n7s.png
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nAOOF1a.png
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    My Fab 4
    33296228vu.jpg

I love your Khajiit!
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Finally found a dye job that works for this:

PCYoHFG.png

Wow @newtinmpls, my dye job for that outfit looks exactly the same!

3bdsopvs99pd.png
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great minds, think alike, @MamaDruid

I wanted to match as much of the parts that wouldn't take dye as possible to get a nice look.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Updated looks for a few of my characters. I kinda have a thing for the matchy-matchy:

Glenice, Imperial Holy Knight
    orvxyse99y8r.png

Lybbestre, Altmer Witch (she was a Maormer hybrid before recently obtaining this skin & mount)
    ih8b0lb6csk1.png

Reynira, Dunmer Fire Mage
    8cwjxgvw1ljb.png

Guddis, Nord Beer, I mean Bear Lover
    kmhzmwue1ks9.png

― Diane Arbus
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Justice Hammer, Stamina Templar

ndjqU8L.jpg
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    nAOOF1a.png

Love the look of your toon!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    bearbelly wrote: »
    nAOOF1a.png

Love the look of your toon!

Thank you!!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Jimmy. Master Thief / Assassin / moon sugar plantation owner.

FtNsX4c.png
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    w6bysa7s2avr.jpg
  • DorothyGale
    DorothyGale
    ✭✭✭
    MamaDruid wrote: »
    My Fab 4
    33296228vu.jpg

I love your Khajiit!

Thank you. Sadley she likes no one :D
    P.S.: Your Glenice is fancy. Sry, i didn't mean to rhyme.
    Edited by DorothyGale on September 30, 2018 5:51AM