Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ARE U HAPPY NOW ZOS IS DOING SOMETHING***Interview With Miat*** Lets Talk Add Ons, Cheating and Q/A

• Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Here's something I mentioned in the other thread before it was closed.. It's how this particular addon brings up a wider question about whether addons should exist at all.

In essence this as all about a question of whether this addon provides an unfair advantage. Don't most addons do this?

Are they going to comment on individual addons which the community have raised as a possible issue? Well, I think we all know the answer to that!

Are they going to change their API's to stop various functions in their API's - well we've seen some evidence of that. If this is the only route that ZoS takes to communicate if an addon is ok or not - then must we assume that 'If it's possible, its ok'

Are they doing nothing? Hmm.. tough one.. Are they doing nothing because they are unaware? or don't care? or won't change their API because they think its acceptable? or can't change their API without it breaking something important? or just don't want to fund/prioritise what could be an expensive change? Who knows.

The only think we do know is that ZOS's COMMUNICATION SUCKS ON THIS ISSUE WHICH IS TEARING THE COMMUNITY APART

Its not really the answer any of us are looking for...
    THIS is DESTROYING OBLITERATING RUINING *** UP or however you wanna pronounce it a class. Remove NB and stealth, or do something about it Zeni (but you didnt give a *** for years so why now. I bet you devs use Miats as well)
    It's funny you say this when nbs, in all it's forms, are currently hands down the strongest class. By quite a lot.

I think its time to clear up a bit what I meant; ranged stealth attacks. Not melee. Because mr. Miats wanted it that way. He hates ranged attacks from stealth and has on several occations explained his intentions was to eliminate it.Melee attacks, on the other hand, now THOSE are FINE, because he LIKES that playstyle....think about that for a second...Eliminate ranged attacks threat to himself. Thats kind of scary. One man nullifies Zenis intentions when they made class and ability mechanics. scissor/paper/stone. He decided scissior was op, cause hes paper, so solution; remove scissor from the game.

Lol. It’s starting to strike me that this Miat individual is like a fictional character named Zamasu. Zamasu did not like the way that humans were, so he went on ahead and decided to himself that he would eliminate any and all potential threats to him via annihilating the human race. Dude did this in multiple universes, after deciding it upon himself that humans do not deserve the right to exist. Completing ignoring the fact that it was Zen-oh who had created these universes. And ultimately has the last word on what does and does not exist in all planes of space and time. Plus everything in between.

Now let’s draw our connections, shall me? Miat doesn’t like ranged attacks or gankers. They decide 1 day that they will completely nullify ranged builds that are stealth oriented. Why? Because they simply don’t feel that the given play style deserves to exist anymore. So, he alone decides he will change PvP forever with his add-on, and does. Lol. Completely ignoring the fact it is not up to him whether or not a certain play style should be relative. But ZOS.

Hmm... I wonder now if and when Miat gets taken away (as it probably will), we will see a new type of add-on that completely renders another build and play style useless. Lol. Like a Miat’s 2.0. If so, can whoever is designing it name it “Zamasu’s Add-On”? That would be pretty dope.

You should go back in time reading up on how he defends himself. How he calmly and logically tries to convince the rest why ranged attacks should not be allowed within the game, and how he, the great and mighty one, did what Zenimax could not do due to their incompetence. He even demads reward and praise for his balance changes...He has a huge god complex, he believes he is innfailable and he believes he is entitled to dictate the way pvp should be according to his own rules. If he tried something like this in real life (maybe he has, for all I know), it would be something like this; I want a burger, burgers cost money, I dont have money, so I make money obsolete. From now on all must use sea shells as currency, as I live on a beach and it makes me rich..."

Miat definitely seems to strike me as the ESO version of Zamasu. Lol. Without a doubt. I’ve had some extremely wicked and malicious thoughts brewing in my mind as well. But, to completely eradicate an entire play style... That’s some other level ****. Lol.

Better handle it now, ZOS. Trust me. Zamasu caused all types of havoc. Lol. All you gotta do, is say the magic words that Beerus uttered (hakai). And the threat of Miat is gone.

tumblr_oe4ofv7Ljo1ujwg5zo4_500.gif
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what impacts does Miats have in the lakes which are most important (obviously my personal opinion); it is THE zerg tool. Not apparently so amazing for the build up of a PUG zerg, but for any organized PBAoE bomb team, Miats is the dream come through. Those groups will litteraly disintegrate anyone at melee range. Due to the movement and coordination of an effective bomb group, ranged attacks are the most viable. You can not destroy a bomb team with ranged attacks, but you can definitively slow them down and to a certain point start a ress chain which will dramatically reduce the effectiveness of the bomb group. For anyone trying to slow and stop a PBAoE bomb team, ranged is THE only option (unless you have a bigger and better bomb team obvious). Small groups of specialized characters, could back "then" pick out targets from the PBAoE group and reduce their numbers until they had to turn around and pick up the fallen (theres a certain number needed for a PBAoE group to be most effective). Now, they will be notified before being hit what is about to happen (the good old snipe, would stun a member of this team, perfect for finishing off one member by one) and simply "dodge". It doesnt matter now what you do, the most effective PBAoE slower disappeared with Miats (and NO im NOT saying snipe+stun is the only way a group can stop that, I use it as an example because Miat himself used it as an example as to what skills he would eradicate/make obsolete).

Anyway I could go on and go on about ways to stop/hinder zergs in the making. Point is, this addon ENCOURAGES what is most damaging in cyrodiil as of now. Its what creates lag, its what makes small scale players leave and its why certain groups are litteraly unstoppable at the moment.

Edit; Ill try to make a review from past discussions Miats take on the situation; It was intended as a tool to stop "adds" as he called it (correct me if I am wrong). He basically didnt like getting "adds" attacking him when he was trying to ganks someone, or fighting someone. He stated on ultiple occations, why those "adds" were ruining the game (for him) by killing him when he was in a fight. This was cyrodiils greates problem according to him. So his addon originally made it possible to "see" all stealthed enemies within a certain area, their excat location. It also made a huge comment midscreen when someone was about to launch a skill directed at himself (ranged cause you really have problems dodging instant attacks I guess). This way he could effectively stop what he deemed to be an unfair style of playing (1vx) and force them using this to play by what he deemed was honourable rules. This reminds me of a friend of mine with aspergers (I do not in any way consider Miats to be troubled by any disables what so ever, and my friend is also today a very good mate who is very successful in what he does), who when we were kids played very good together with. He prefered we used his toys, as they were "the best" as he said. Now, whenever one of us got new toys, he would litterally destry them or throw them away so they were gone. He did not understand why we were upset about this, because the best was after all to play the old way he liked it, which gave us all so much happiness. With his toys and the way we always used to. He never understand why ahyone could like other ways to play or other toys. They werent any fun to him so in his conscious he was as pure as snow when he removed those obstacles which ruined our games. I think Miats is a bit like that. You will have to understand that you can not reason with him. You can not make him understand this addon is in any way disrupting the game, because he truly believes he is making the game generally more enjoyable for everyone. ANd those who doesnt understand this are delusional or they dont understand what the game is about or are morally corrupted (adding into a 1vx). This will never be about making Miat remove his addon, and any interviews or comments from him will certainly prove me right. He will never stop it.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on October 20, 2017 12:39PM
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's not cheating if they let me do it."

"It's not stealing if I get away with it."

This is the philosophy of the Kremlin, not of responsible human beings with moral integrity.

Macro's and Miats CE-ware ARE cheating. Just because people are doing it and getting away with it doesn't change the fact that it's cheating.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I know about the moving forward thing:-) Maybe I should try that with a major expedition source...?

honestly never tried it with hardcasting frags - will give it a go - its good to know this stuff, but I suspect the better overload combo is gonna be wrath/curse/empower, rune-prison, overload (but I'd need to test that more too). Its a proper glass-cannon setup that though. it crumbles while under pressure while on the overload bar.

So, I tested some things on target dummy with my sorc:
    https://youtu.be/VKKFBcii2Rs

You can definitely land a CC like Streak or Rune Cage before the frag lands, but there's not enough time for both Frag+Overload LA, they will land before any CC.

Also, you definitely need Major Expedition to land both Overload light attacks at the same time - without it there's still some window of opportunity for opponent to CC break+dodge roll.

You're right about these types of cast time builds being glass cannons - after all you can't reliably land a dodgeable cast time ability so when you do land one that needs to count and it needs to deal a ton of damage.

The reason I think these Blast builds could work is because you have access to mines as a sorc and I guess slotting Volcanic Rune as well wouldn't be a bad idea for a build utilizing a cast time ability.

It could play kind of like this bow build I made on PTS.

Just instead of Fear Trap you run Volcanic Rune & instead of Rearming Trap you run Mines. Instead of Snipe, Crystal Blast & instead of comboing it with Asylum Bow Acid Spray, you combo with Overload LA.

All the area denial definitely helps with incoming pressure on glass cannon builds.

I wouldn't necessarily even slot Rune Cage - Mines, Volcanic Rune, Crystal Blast & Streak should be enough CC.

Granted, all of this is just speculation of what could work if Miat's addon didn't exist.
    I honestly think the rune-prison change and some of the more recent undodgeables have come as a result of Miat's ie. I kind of suspect that ZoS may actually be balancing with Miat's in mind.

I don't think so.

There's no addons on consoles, so why balance something around a 3rd party source that only exists on one platform?

Then again, who knows with ZOS...
    Edited by DDuke on October 20, 2017 2:05PM
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see that this thread is still going strong and ZOS is still refusing to make a clear stance on this.
    • An addon that counters our design phillosophy for the entire game? No biggie.
    • Game crippling lag in a game that used to have 300 player battles easily? No biggie.
    • Bugs that allow people to exploit unintended effects for 3 months before we patch them. No biggie.
    • Actual cheaters in game using hex editors? Meh.

ZOS: We Care(TM) (eventually) Now Buy Moar Crates!
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on October 20, 2017 4:36PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to let everyone know, we have been keeping a close eye on this thread and everyone's feedback on these types of addons. We can tell you that we're planning to make some changes to our API to disallow some aspects that we're simply not comfortable with. This is all actively in progress, and we'll let you know exactly what we plan to change when we have a better idea of when we'll be rolling it out; we want to give our addon developers a warning so they have a chance to iterate.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to let everyone know, we have been keeping a close eye on this thread and everyone's feedback on these types of addons. We can tell you that we're planning to make some changes to our API to disallow some aspects that we're simply not comfortable with. This is all actively in progress, and we'll let you know exactly what we plan to change when we have a better idea of when we'll be rolling it out; we want to give our addon developers a warning so they have a chance to iterate.

Better late than never Gina. Sounds like the right steps to take.

You guys are like that friend that shows up to the party five hours late but brings two 30 racks and a handle. Always glad to see you chime in! Wish we could hear from you sooner!

Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on October 20, 2017 5:06PM
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for letting us know Gina.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There was a study done a while back about tax fraud. The results were something to the effect that 79% of the U.S. population believed that failing to report all sources of income was immoral. That left 21% who believed cheating on your taxes was moral.

Isn't that close to the percentages in the poll on whether this addon is cheating or not?
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Thanks for the update. Will the API changes have any effect on PVE gameplay? Specifically are addons like Raid Notifier considered acceptable. If so could we try not to affect them with the PVP-related API changes.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thank you.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    again, although not a pc player - very happy to hear they'll be curtailing some of the information available on that platform...

particularly in regards to pvp...i know this is most likely also an important issue for those on the different pve leaderboards, however, some of the information which pvp players were using to play - seemed to definitely be turning a lot of the pc pvp players off...

not sure how pvp pops are looking across the other platforms - but, they are most definitely down on my platform/server...

no reason to turn off/turn away more potential pvp participants...pvp is not much fun by yourself...

personally - i have no idea how folks can take in and use all the data from the different pvp add-on aides ...beside aesthetics, it just seems like a very "constricted" way to play...

my own thoughts on all the incoming combat data:
    bz-panel-03-01-12.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for bringing some light to this, albeit vague once more on something that requires serious clarification.

You guys are like that friend that shows up to the party five hours late but brings two 30 racks and a handle. Always glad to see you chime in! Wish we could hear from you sooner!

10 months late to the party, more like.

The addon has done it's damage, but hopefully most of the problems can be eliminated soon.

"No ETA", though.
    Edited by Ulfgarde on October 20, 2017 6:34PM
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulfgarde wrote: »

Thank you for bringing some light to this, albeit vague once more on something that requires serious clarification.

The addon has done it's damage, but hopefully most of the problems can be eliminated soon.

"No ETA", though.

Its not vauge at all. If you read the API thread DDuke posted in some of those Miat threads, you will have seen that Miat's addon cause concern by other addon creators that broke alot more than PVP's addons. I think combat logs/buff trackers would have been messed with; but i cant remember which authors had issues.

That's why she is saying she wants to give all Add on creators the chance to add their thoughts. I have a feeling this might be the API edit PC has been yearning for a long time already.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

g600616996.gif?resize=200%2C189&strip=all
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cant believe my eyes - Finally - Thank you for responding to the community.
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Ulfgarde wrote: »

"No ETA", though.

Its not vauge at all. If you read the API thread DDuke posted in some of those Miat threads, you will have seen that Miat's addon cause concern by other addon creators that broke alot more than PVP's addons. I think combat logs/buff trackers would have been messed with; but i cant remember which authors had issues.

That's why she is saying she wants to give all Add on creators the chance to add their thoughts. I have a feeling this might be the API edit PC has been yearning for a long time already.

I was saying her statement was vague. It's essentially saying "We're working on it", which assuring enough for me, but it doesn't put the arguments to rest.

Again, I think it's fine the way it is, but I continue to stand by the fact that ZOS needs to clarify their actions better, as well as clarify what actions they're going to take. Instead the statement is made to reassure, not to clarify, and in the end we're left up to our own devices to interpret that.
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingMagaw wrote: »

^

tumblr_nnndvj7WBp1rt5pgzo1_400.gif
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like when hot topics like this happen ZoS just likes to sit back and watch us fight it out. Why does it take so long to respond to an issue that people are not happy with?

I’m happy that we finally got a response I mean really how hard would it been to respond days ago “we are looking into it” that all that needs to be said
    Edited by FloppyTouch on October 20, 2017 7:19PM
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That addon literally gives you 360º vision and I like it. But it also has additional features (such as seeing what is happening far away or the state of keeps / resources) which are really useful. Hope you don't change that.
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like when hot topics like this happen ZoS just likes to sit back and watch us fight it out. Why does it take so long to respond to an issue that people are not happy with?

I’m happy that we finally got a response I mean really how hard would it been to respond days ago “we are looking into it” that all that needs to be said

To be fair, Gina did say that 10 days ago in another thread:
    Hey guys, just letting you know that we have seen and read this thread, and have brought it to the team's attention.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4557011#Comment_4557011

Problem is that it was just kind of left like that with no mention if anything would be done about it.

It's good to finally know they're working on fixing the toxic elements in the API.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally, while you're taking stuff out, would you consider putting in group-member stat trackers beyond health? Magicka, stamina, and especially ultimate are all very important things for group members to know about, especially raid leads, especially in PvP. Currently there's an ult-tracking addon out but it jumps through a lot of hoops to do it and messes with map pings to the point of frustration, and the clicking noises have driven said addon users to disable UI sounds. There's a lot of pressure to run the addon in competitive PvP groups and it would be great to just have a standardized API element for it instead of what's being used now. And I like my UI sounds and don't want to have to disable them to run the addon. :-(
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Incidentally, while you're taking stuff out, would you consider putting in group-member stat trackers beyond health? Magicka, stamina, and especially ultimate are all very important things for group members to know about, especially raid leads, especially in PvP. Currently there's an ult-tracking addon out but it jumps through a lot of hoops to do it and messes with map pings to the point of frustration, and the clicking noises have driven said addon users to disable UI sounds. There's a lot of pressure to run the addon in competitive PvP groups and it would be great to just have a standardized API element for it instead of what's being used now. And I like my UI sounds and don't want to have to disable them to run the addon. :-(

Isn't that kind of a big advantage to have through a 3rd party addon as well?

And what if someone finds a loophole to see opponent's magicka/stamina/ultimate...

I'd be really, really careful adding stuff like that if I were ZOS.
  • Riejael
    Riejael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before anyone gets their hopes up. This was ZOS's first message about the addon back in December:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3607519/#Comment_3607519
    Hi everyone,

Miat’s PVP Alerts addon was brought to our attention earlier in the week, and we’ve been running some internal tests on it to gauge functionality and impact. We are still evaluating this addon, and may make changes to the game’s API as a result. Here’s an explanation of how it works, and what it does and doesn’t do:

Miat’s PVP Alerts addon is built upon actions done by players that the combat log records. This includes sprinting, casting an ability, weapon swapping, drinking a potion, stealthing, etc. If a player executes any of those actions, basic messages are sent to the server and clients. This mod hooks into those notifications and filters them to give information about who is in the area. That info is then turned into either a KOS list determined by the player, a stealthier list, or simply an incremental value of players in the area (all are a rough estimation.)

The KOS list, specifically, is simply another layer on top of the above options, where the addon looks for specific players that you can choose to add to a list. When those players perform an action within your existing area of detection, you will be notified that they are in the area. You are not provided info on exactly where they are. Here are a few specific examples:
    • If someone is in your existing area of detection and they fully enter stealth, the addon will notify you of the name of the player character that successfully went fully “hidden.”
    • If someone is already stealthed and you’re traveling near then, or enter the area they were initially already stealthed in, you will not be notified of that player.
    • If someone uses a Nightblade ability that results in them vanishing, they will not trigger the addon’s alert unless they enter the real “hidden” state (i.e. the eye on the HUD is closed).

Lastly this addon adds a kill spam list which shows you when someone has died in your existing area of detection, and to what ability. When you first get these messages, it simply says “Someone has died to Dark Flare.” When you start to get more information on the players around you, it adds that player name to the Saved Variables file for PVPAlerts.lua, then starts to add that information into your UI while playing.

Note that in all the above examples, you are not notified of exactly where the player is. This addon does not add a little blip to your map or compass, and does not give you an overlay that points out specifically where players are. This addon is not radar, a Doppler, or any other means of giving away another player’s exact position.

We want to thank everyone for sharing your concerns with us about this addon.

If they actually DO something about the API calls. Great.

But history shows they haven't taken much action on the subject. But we'll see.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There was a dream that was Tamriel. It shall be realized. These are the wishes of Paul Sage.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/20x73q/welcome_to_the_eso_ama/cg7ks9w/?context=3&st=j90b6cjg&sh=e4537592

https://youtu.be/12iorWj83P0
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fquestgamingnetwork.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F09%2Fpualdragonimage2.jpg&f=1
    Tamriel remembers its own.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on October 20, 2017 8:04PM
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riejael wrote: »
    Before anyone gets their hopes up. This was ZOS's first message about the addon back in December:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3607519/#Comment_3607519
    Hi everyone,

Miat’s PVP Alerts addon was brought to our attention earlier in the week, and we’ve been running some internal tests on it to gauge functionality and impact. We are still evaluating this addon, and may make changes to the game’s API as a result. Here’s an explanation of how it works, and what it does and doesn’t do:

Miat’s PVP Alerts addon is built upon actions done by players that the combat log records. This includes sprinting, casting an ability, weapon swapping, drinking a potion, stealthing, etc. If a player executes any of those actions, basic messages are sent to the server and clients. This mod hooks into those notifications and filters them to give information about who is in the area. That info is then turned into either a KOS list determined by the player, a stealthier list, or simply an incremental value of players in the area (all are a rough estimation.)

The KOS list, specifically, is simply another layer on top of the above options, where the addon looks for specific players that you can choose to add to a list. When those players perform an action within your existing area of detection, you will be notified that they are in the area. You are not provided info on exactly where they are. Here are a few specific examples:
    • If someone is in your existing area of detection and they fully enter stealth, the addon will notify you of the name of the player character that successfully went fully “hidden.”
    • If someone is already stealthed and you’re traveling near then, or enter the area they were initially already stealthed in, you will not be notified of that player.
    • If someone uses a Nightblade ability that results in them vanishing, they will not trigger the addon’s alert unless they enter the real “hidden” state (i.e. the eye on the HUD is closed).

Lastly this addon adds a kill spam list which shows you when someone has died in your existing area of detection, and to what ability. When you first get these messages, it simply says “Someone has died to Dark Flare.” When you start to get more information on the players around you, it adds that player name to the Saved Variables file for PVPAlerts.lua, then starts to add that information into your UI while playing.

Note that in all the above examples, you are not notified of exactly where the player is. This addon does not add a little blip to your map or compass, and does not give you an overlay that points out specifically where players are. This addon is not radar, a Doppler, or any other means of giving away another player’s exact position.

We want to thank everyone for sharing your concerns with us about this addon.

If they actually DO something about the API calls. Great.

But history shows they haven't taken much action on the subject. But we'll see.

Ill also wait and see what actions they eventually decide to take before getting my hopes high, but the statement does indicate theres certain elements theyre not happy with, which could mean several things. I hope it means cloaking information about enemy skills and actions used against you forcing the player to use the visual indicators to these skills instead, as intended...
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's an easy fix to this whole thing.. NO ADD ONS allowed in PVP... There.. problem solved.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally, I was losing hope that this thread has any point. This is why we should always complain. But it is not time to celebrate, yet. I can't wait to see what Zenimax will do. Thanx for taking us serious.
    PC/EU
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good guys win bios yes
    Edited by Aliyavana on October 20, 2017 8:46PM
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingMagaw wrote: »

Better late then never I guess, lol.
This discussion has been closed.