Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

PTS Update 16 - Feedback Thread for Dragonknights

• Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    roffl u dks can permablock for a year and complain wings can be spamed all times :)

just funny (yes i get also such a unkillable permablock mag dk but i rarely play her)
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krathos wrote: »
    I hope everyone here realizes that DKs just got hit the hardest by this Siphoner change. It affects passive abilities (not active skills) and armor sets so dark deal, repentance, etc aren't affected (not that I'm saying they should be).

But what this means is that it does affect battleroar and helping hands. So, the class with the worst sustain just took the brunt of the hit on a sustain nerf yet again.

It also means popular DK sustain sets such as Desert Rose and Syrabane are affected as well.

They really don't understand DK. They really, truly, don't understand this class. Absolute insanity.

I was actually thinking about that.

The more and more I think about siphoner the less I like it. It fits in with ZoS's habit of band-aid fixes that apply some percentage nerf to everything, but ZoS has never realized every class id different and thus the percentage hurt some more than others.

Cost reduction isn't affected at all. Who has a lot of cost reduction? Sorcerers. How else do sorcerers get their resources back? Dark Deal, the amount is dependent on the skill and thus probably not effected by siphoner.

Those people cheering this on? Those who can't stand "permablocking" DKs (or templars). They know their class and their builds won;t be nearly as effected.
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really dont know what to say about these changes. They are terrible and the person who is responsible for them really has no idea about the class.

The class defence is based on blocking and in non CP most DKs are struggling because there is no block cost reduction. Magicka DKs has no effective gapcloser, now the only good range skill was made mele.

On top of that there are only 7-8 people who are writing in this topic because most players just abounded this class. ZOS you could think that the changes that you did are awesome as the DK community is not so vocal but the real reason for that is that there are only few people who cares for DKs anymore. Now the levelling of alts is so easy that people switch immediately to another class. They are tired to argue with you, ZOS.

Because I can!
    Options
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, what's the point of even having this thread open?
    People here gave plenty of suggestions, argumented in all possible ways and shapes what this class needs...and yet the answer to all our prayers it's the same minor useless reworks paired by nerfs coming from all directions.

What's even the point?
    Just open a sorcerer and warden thread for feedbacks and you're happy like that.
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
    Options
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krathos wrote: »
    I hope everyone here realizes that DKs just got hit the hardest by this Siphoner change. It affects passive abilities (not active skills) and armor sets so dark deal, repentance, etc aren't affected (not that I'm saying they should be).

But what this means is that it does affect battleroar and helping hands. So, the class with the worst sustain just took the brunt of the hit on a sustain nerf yet again.

It also means popular DK sustain sets such as Desert Rose and Syrabane are affected as well.

They really don't understand DK. They really, truly, don't understand this class. Absolute insanity.

WTF? I'f its going to affect Battle Roar... just lol.
    Well i guess i got a good reason to stick into BDO more x)
    Perhaps next year, we shall rise..
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

Options
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    roffl u dks can permablock for a year and complain wings can be spamed all times :)

just funny (yes i get also such a unkillable permablock mag dk but i rarely play her)

Yeah, just funny.

Because that's what DKs have been reduced to.

Freaken hilarious.
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I good change for wings would be Major Expedition for 5-6 seconds. Plus perhaps some sort of hop effect like dragon leap but without the damage on landing.

What about a knockback? I mean, whenever you use yor wings, you jump back, putting you outside melee range. Like a reverse Leap.

Edit: It would make a great synergie with chains
    Edited by Xvorg on October 10, 2017 1:15PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, I think if truly the DK is the "stand your ground" class, I think both wings morph should give more than just a stronger projectile.

Close to 4k magicka to simply make a Robin Noob snipe himself to death is way too much.
    WAY TOO MUCH.
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka DKs need reliable gapcloser. A skill similar to the Werewolfs' pounce animation with wings like dragon leap would be amazing.
    Now when petrify's range is 8m, vampire will be absolutely mandatory for mDKs. 15m stun + mist form.
    Because I can!
    Options
  • Zybelle
    Zybelle
    ✭✭
    Magicka DK is now just useless in optimized pve trials teams as dd unless people are very nice and don't care of score.

Main reasons are:
    - Mag DK takes a melee spot and compared to any stamina dd, it results in a loss of minimum 10k dps for the group.
    - They used to provide some support to the group as chaining adds and placing engulfing flame on group target. This is now easily done by good DK tanks.

Best way to prove this is just to look at best raiding team and see how previously awesome mag DK dds just rerolled their character to stamina to keep their contribution to the group at the highest level.
    Same problem for magicka templars.
    As a result the only magicka dds we find now in optimized teams are mag nb and mag sorc as they are ranged and can provide off balance status of the target to buff stamina dds dps.

But this is probably "working as intended"
    If not, then just think about it when changing class balance.

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible. "
    HELP Save the Magicka Dragon Knight - Donate to WWF and help build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
    Options
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is getting really tiring, I like the brawler setup I like that fights can take more than a few seconds and that if your effected by lag its not insta death.
    I really don't know where theyre going with the direction of PVP combat. because on the one hand you have the nerf to the bow last patch where you cant keep a heavy attack loaded, and then the nerf to damage from stealth, and now with the severe nerf to clever alchemist one would think zos is trying to rid the game of ganking.
    OK cool fine that's the direction they chose to go, I don't agree with it but it is what it is.
    BUT at the same time you have block cost increase, DK survivability nerfed HARD, Templar healing and survivability nerfed HARD, shuffle stripped from heavy users which forces us to use forward momentum thus sacrificing our burst heal, or by going vampire to gain mist and for anyone thinking they could break snare by using cleanse LOL @cost increase.
    So it seems zos doesn't want combat to last "too" long, but they don't want it to be at gank speed. I don't like this, the whole reason I use heavy armor, whole reason I main stam dk is because I absolutely hate playing horse rider simulator in cyrodiil. The lag in PVP isnt forgiving as is, with these changes our survivability and sustain will be gutted more than it already is. This is coming from someone who mained a medium stamblade for the first year of my eso career.

DK needs buffs, this thread and others in the PTS and General section have a lot of good ideas that wouldn't break the class to being OP.

@ZOS_Wrobel please reconsider DK. we want to enjoy the game, for me I really enjoy the brawler DK style of play with high survivability and Okayish damage and strong CC. Mag sorc isn't everyones cup of tea, Its not that I don't know how to play mag sorc, its that I don't find that style of gaming fun. I want to be right up in my enemies face, not throwing fireballs from range. I get that some people like the mage style of play, and for some content like PVE I can find that fun but for PVP I like my DK. Please buff our class
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CP system has ruined combat in this game. It's made an absolute mess of class balance. If they would just revamp the CP system to be passives that improve QoL, then they could actually look at each class, assess what that class needs, and then implement it without worrying about fringe cases where someone dumps all his CP in one area to overbuff something really specific, like block.

Imagine how easy it would be to balance Dragonsblood if CP didn't exist. Then you wouldn't need to give most people a "meh" heal because you're worried about the few that would put 100 pts into Healing received, healing done, and critical healing just to troll people.

CP system forces ZOS to balance around the outlier and fringe cases.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    CP system has ruined combat in this game. It's made an absolute mess of class balance. If they would just revamp the CP system to be passives that improve QoL, then they could actually look at each class, assess what that class needs, and then implement it without worrying about fringe cases where someone dumps all his CP in one area to overbuff something really specific, like block.

Imagine how easy it would be to balance Dragonsblood if CP didn't exist. Then you wouldn't need to give most people a "meh" heal because you're worried about the few that would put 100 pts into Healing received, healing done, and critical healing just to troll people.

CP system forces ZOS to balance around the outlier and fringe cases.

This!

CP gives 20% more resources + 25% reduction to dodge, roll, block and break free (choose what you need), 12% crit and then increased critical damage and healing.

In non CP campaign siege and NPS are very well balanced. In CP campaign they are a joke.
    Because I can!
    Options
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    so petrify wont work if they use immovable and stone fist wont work if they block and talons wont work if they use forward momentum

what do we do vs a heavy torug's pact ( oblivion enchant infused), knight slayer using 2h and sword board
    Edited by Elrond87 on October 10, 2017 2:39PM
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
    Options
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Elrond87
    you lose. simple.
    expect to start losing a lot
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tried playing without shuffle, changed rally for forward momentum and then on sNb bar put on green dragons blood. Dragons blood is useless (I know shocker huh?)
    Costs waaayyy too much, and since it gives the exact bonuses as my potions that's except for minor vitality I was hoping the heal would be somewhat decent with the minor vitality. It heals for less than a vigor tick and the minor vitality is barely noticeable since my uptime on it was aweful, due to the +4K cost

So I started looking for another skill to take the spot. Went through every skill tree I've got. Nothing else is relevant or even remotely useful. Our class skills are ***. how am I supposed to play with this? Or should I just go play my sorc?
    NBrookus wrote: »
    I realize you are coming from this from an archer point of view. So the sheer number of other skills that can't be reflected or the number of times wings bugs out and doesn't reflect anything for the cost of 3400 magicka is not on your radar the way it is on a DKs.

Bow builds are about the only thing Wings actually shuts down defensively, and there's about zero chance a mDK getting sniped from max range has of actually catching that player anyway.

The fact that 99% of bow builds in Cyrodiil are reduced to glass cannon NB snipers that can cloak away at the slightest danger you might get near them, and will wait until you are already under pressure from multiple opponents before attacking is an issue that needs to be addressed separately, not by nerfing DKs one defense against them.

While the bulk of my experience is using a Bow. It is also using one on a DK. I have max level mag and stam versions of NB, Sorc, and DK.

However 70% of that is on the Mag and Stam DK. I will openly point out that I do not have as much experience on mag DK as stam DK. Yet I am very aware of the cost, of wings.

Wings was nerfed along a continual line because of how strong it is. The shell that is left is indeed wanting in open world pvp, provided you have several sources of projectiles. The fact of the matter is that you dont need to keep it up, you only need to cast it once you see Snipe/frag incoming.

Wings primary fault lies in the fact that it us too strong vs projectiles while being too costly and also useless vs non projectiles. The fix to wings is to reduce the effectiveness as a pure reflect but to add more benefits to your group as well as to yourself.

yeah but you wont see snipe coming they can get 2 or 3 off before you get hit from a max range nb that can easily kill you before you can react
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do really think they need to remove cp from pvp for at least a month to look at balance then balance a accordingly then see what happens then after testing reintroduce cp. then see whats wrong the balance cp accordingly or rework it entirely.

cp is the biggest problem in this game only way you can have non cp s arenas which will be gone soon and non cp campaigns never have 1 bar they are so dead
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Solution: Change Wings to be an AoE Missile Dampening for yourself and nearby allies that reduces the damage of ranged attacks by 35%.

This would be pretty good IMO...

Just for fun can we also have it negate 35% fall damage if we cast it before jumping off a keep wall? They are wings after all...
    Edited by kojou on October 10, 2017 7:29PM
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lucky_Sage wrote: »
    Just tried playing without shuffle, changed rally for forward momentum and then on sNb bar put on green dragons blood. Dragons blood is useless (I know shocker huh?)
    Costs waaayyy too much, and since it gives the exact bonuses as my potions that's except for minor vitality I was hoping the heal would be somewhat decent with the minor vitality. It heals for less than a vigor tick and the minor vitality is barely noticeable since my uptime on it was aweful, due to the +4K cost

So I started looking for another skill to take the spot. Went through every skill tree I've got. Nothing else is relevant or even remotely useful. Our class skills are ***. how am I supposed to play with this? Or should I just go play my sorc?
    I realize you are coming from this from an archer point of view. So the sheer number of other skills that can't be reflected or the number of times wings bugs out and doesn't reflect anything for the cost of 3400 magicka is not on your radar the way it is on a DKs.

Bow builds are about the only thing Wings actually shuts down defensively, and there's about zero chance a mDK getting sniped from max range has of actually catching that player anyway.

The fact that 99% of bow builds in Cyrodiil are reduced to glass cannon NB snipers that can cloak away at the slightest danger you might get near them, and will wait until you are already under pressure from multiple opponents before attacking is an issue that needs to be addressed separately, not by nerfing DKs one defense against them.

While the bulk of my experience is using a Bow. It is also using one on a DK. I have max level mag and stam versions of NB, Sorc, and DK.

However 70% of that is on the Mag and Stam DK. I will openly point out that I do not have as much experience on mag DK as stam DK. Yet I am very aware of the cost, of wings.

Wings was nerfed along a continual line because of how strong it is. The shell that is left is indeed wanting in open world pvp, provided you have several sources of projectiles. The fact of the matter is that you dont need to keep it up, you only need to cast it once you see Snipe/frag incoming.

Wings primary fault lies in the fact that it us too strong vs projectiles while being too costly and also useless vs non projectiles. The fix to wings is to reduce the effectiveness as a pure reflect but to add more benefits to your group as well as to yourself.

yeah but you wont see snipe coming they can get 2 or 3 off before you get hit from a max range nb that can easily kill you before you can react

Bruh..... I dont want to say L2P..... but L2P.

One dodge roll makes all 3 miss.
    One cast of Wings, makes all 3 bounce back.
    Blocking negates all 3.
    Hardened ward can be cast for each.
    Coag dragon blood can be cast after each.
    Healing Ward can be cast to prevent death.

Each Snipe is 1.1 seconds spaced apart.
    You can hear it incoming as soon as the first one launches. Miats addon lets you know 1.1 seconds in advance that they are incoming. Everyone can die to lag, dying to Snipe outside of lag isnt very respectable.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cutting off someone's arms so they appricate their feet is a strange approach .

So true
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
    Options
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Random idea:
    Make "Reflective Plate" the other unused morph of wings a stam morph and remove snares. Reason I suggest this so we can keep rally for our heal and not get snared to death. And no one uses that crappy morph anyway.
    Edited by kookster on October 10, 2017 9:22PM
    Potato Pact - PC NA
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blocking negates all 3.
    You can hear it incoming as soon as the first one launches. Miats addon lets you know 1.1 seconds in advance that they are incoming. Everyone can die to lag, dying to Snipe outside of lag isnt very respectable.

lol it hasn't happened to me in a long time. and its a l2p if you are using such a cheat add on as miats

and its always lagging
    wings wont stop the first 1 which will can hit 10k+
    Edited by lucky_Sage on October 10, 2017 10:24PM
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reflective Plate:
    This morph now costs stamina. For a brief period after activation, you remove all snares and immobilizations and gain immunity to them for 6 seconds.

Dragon Fire Scale:
    Flex your scales, reflecting up to 4 projectiles over 4 seconds. The reflected projectiles deal 20% additional damage to the attacker. Grants Minor Expedition, increasing your Movement Speed for 6 seconds.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina already has forward momentum and rapids, both of which you can continue to regen, heal, move and cast skills. Magicka ONLY has mistform, which requires all the warts of being a vamp, zero regen, no healing and no skills. I'm not against buffing stam DKs to give them class snare removal... but magicka needs it more.
    Options
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina already has forward momentum and rapids, both of which you can continue to regen, heal, move and cast skills. Magicka ONLY has mistform, which requires all the warts of being a vamp, zero regen, no healing and no skills. I'm not against buffing stam DKs to give them class snare removal... but magicka needs it more.

Originally, I wanted to say that Dragon Fire Scale should give minor expedition and minor evasion (to add a small dodge to what can't be reflected)- but I didn't want it to seem OP...

...but then I thought about how mDKs only get elusive mist. Which, as you said, gives zero regen and no healing. I thought to myself that it would be awesome if we could get a skill that would give us expedition and allow us to have regen... but that would be OP, right?

...but then I thought "Oh... that's what Warden's wings do." :'(
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
    Options
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    I started to lose faith in zenimax after battle roar nerf...
    Options
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭

Blocking negates all 3.

@Toc de Malsvi @lucky_Sage
    Yeah, I don't see snipe spam as a threat really but I do still run reflective scale so I may get hit with the first one (i play with my tv on mute a lot, usually only get to play pvp once my sons are in bed and i dont wanna wake them up. if I'm playing with the audio on reduce chance to get hit by snipe by about 20%) but once i see the pillar of light from focused aim or the poison lines coming in those scales go up immediately. besides most people who snipe spam are unskilled and will only do so from the tops of keeps. once that wall goes down their ass is mine.

What i said before is still true, I'm running FoO/evil hunter as a place holder. i actually don't know what else to run that will be remotely beneficial. meanwhile i look over at the Sorc thread and some guy literally asks for a 6th slot because "theres so many good skills and i need more space on my bar" SMDH this is the same class that has an overload bar bahahaha

were *** hahahaha

EDIT: heres the sorc (copy pasta cause i dunno how to forum)

Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can I have some extra bar-slots please to fit run-cage in..? Still can't justify taking it over the other 'must-have' skills. At least the old defensive rune could go on the overload bar...

Ideally sorc skill-changes should have been done in a way to provide alternatives to the 'must-haves' to allow for playstyle options.
    Edited by Biro123 on September 19, 2017 8:37AM
    PC EU Megaserver
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Walks-With-Wierdos - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Edited by scipionumatia on October 11, 2017 2:42PM
    Options
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solution: Change Wings to be an AoE Missile Dampening for yourself and nearby allies that reduces the damage of ranged attacks by 35%.

This would be pretty good IMO...

Just for fun can we also have it negate 35% fall damage if we cast it before jumping off a keep wall? They are wings after all...

@ztyhurstub17_ESO that's thinking outside the box i like it for the fall damage. that's something ive routinely done to kill people if I'm getting zerged down. simply jump off somewhere kind of far up, some people will follow you, turn on em with a dragon leap and youll wipe some of em and your health goes back up cause battle roar. that change you mentioned on fall damage would be +1 from me

it also would fit into the logic zos used to defend the Templar javelin knockback range increase. it went something like "this change will allow Templars to use the landscape to their advantage with situational awareness"
    Edited by scipionumatia on October 11, 2017 2:30PM
    Options
  • sluice
    sluice
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is everyone gonna run on their stam dk bars? I'm scratching my head really have no clue. With shuffle gone, and switching rally to forward momentum there's no other class skills that are relevant? I guess put on FoO? Or evil hunter just to fill the space?

Seriously though what are your stam dk bars gonna look like next patch.

I've been scratching my head for the past two days and... it doesn't look good.
    The problem is they are way too many snares in this game and stam classes relies way too much on Rally.

The 3 scenarios, I will test are :

1. Go Forward Momentum and slot Green Dragon Blood (Will need to rethink the whole build to have more magicka for that crapshoot heal)
    2. Go Medium and keep bar as is change bars.
    3. Go vamp and slot Mist Form.

Either way, it's probably going to end badly and I will probably go and play on my magblade, magsorc or switch my stamDk to magicka.
    PSN: sluiceqc (NA-PS4) CP: 551+
    I strictly play on Daggerfall Covenant for when it comes to PvP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    sluice - Orc Sorcerer (50)
    Anýa - Bosmer Nightblade (0..50)

Aldmeri Dominion (PvE only)
    Arýä - Altmer Sorcerer (50)
    Marksar - Breton Templar (50)
    Maksar - Bosmer Nightblade (50)
    sluice - Imperial Dragonknight (0..50) R.I.P.

Ebonheart Pact
    Can't-Heal-Stupid - Argonian Templar (0..50)

#VMATOKENSYSTEM #TRAITCHANGE
    (vMA) drop table and probability
    Options
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaburns wrote: »
    Reflective Plate:
    This morph now costs stamina. For a brief period after activation, you remove all snares and immobilizations and gain immunity to them for 6 seconds.

Dragon Fire Scale:
    Flex your scales, reflecting up to 4 projectiles over 4 seconds. The reflected projectiles deal 20% additional damage to the attacker. Grants Minor Expedition, increasing your Movement Speed for 6 seconds.

@jaburns @NBrookus
    I agree with nbrookus, as a stam dk i really like the reflect dragon fire scale gives, id like it buffed so its more useful but i think the snare break and immunity should be added onto either igneous, or dragons blood as a base skill effect that both morphs retain so mag and stam dk both have access too it. both igneous and (green dragons blood) at under preforming, mag dk is the only spec i don't play in this game but i have heard that the mag version of dragons blood is a pretty potent heal. thus, i think the cc break and immunity should go on igneous. a skill both mag and stam dk should be using for the major mending.