The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.0

• Lum1on
    Lum1on
    ✭✭✭
    Lum1on wrote: »
    I think this will probably come next Year with the Big Summerset Island Addon because there will be no new class (except they starting to create a necromancer)

Oh boy, how I would absolutely love to see the source on this one. Because, well... there are no sources!

its the only possible option for a new class

You really can't say "it's the only possible option for a new class". First of all, just because you may not be able to think of anything else, doesn't make it true. And second, you have no reliable source to back your story. So it's a lose-lose situation.

EDIT: Auto-correct ruined too many words..
    Edited by Lum1on on May 15, 2017 3:45PM
    PC EU: @Lum1on
  • Pdl123
    Pdl123
    Soul Shriven
    My question is why even have a hundred point cap in nodes then if it makes no sense to put that many points in a node
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pdl123 wrote: »
    My question is why even have a hundred point cap in nodes then if it makes no sense to put that many points in a node
    Agreed.

If (as ZOS made it in the patch notes) you are already getting 75% of the possible benefit once you've put 50 points into a node, what's the point of putting more than 50 points in any single node?

Why they would do this... it makes no sense.

Then again; none of these changes makes ANY sense in regard to the health of the game.

The Forums are going to ignite into an inferno once these changes go live...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• jjjozo
    jjjozo
    ✭✭✭
    i have only one char DK and i always played full stamina :'( biggest overall nerf i ever seen :'(
    mending dead + DK resource restore dead and count to it others like: constitution dead + vigor dead
    PvP will be now sorc only :o
  • H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    jjjozo wrote: »
    i have only one char DK and i always played full stamina :'( biggest overall nerf i ever seen :'(
    mending dead + DK resource restore dead and count to it others like: constitution dead + vigor dead

lol. Wow, what a fallacious statement. This will not happen.
    #NoEasyProps
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

H4RDFOX wrote: »
    jjjozo wrote: »

lol. Wow, what a fallacious statement. This will not happen.

It will happen... Currently sustain for stam DK is hard. in MW they'll be able to sustain but at the cost of dmg.

And no, dot's are not gonna solve anything.
    Edited by Xvorg on May 22, 2017 9:31PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    I apologize, I should have been more clear. PVP Cyro will not just be sorcs. Adapt and overcome just like they told us Nightblade's. Don't go anywhere without your battle buddy(ies)
    #NoEasyProps
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    H4RDFOX wrote: »
    I apologize, I should have been more clear. PVP Cyro will not just be sorcs. Adapt and overcome just like they told us Nightblade's. Don't go anywhere without your battle buddy(ies)

With guilds suggesting DKs to reroll... sure. Currently DKs give nothing to group play in cyro, and have no mechanics for soloing (bad at ganking, bad at hit 'n run, bad at tanking). At least NB have one mechanic that helps in one playing style. DKs on their own have nothing.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gomumon wrote: »
    Seems the only Sets that will be viable are the Sustain Sets (Seducer's, etc.).

Heavy attack sets will also, including the new one that does Daedric damage. I've dueled a few people already who surprised me with a crap ton of damage with dual mace HAs. That was before this update.

In an environment where mobility, defense, self healing, and resource management are all stifled, I could see getting heavy attacked followed by ultimate then executed being the new burst meta. Yay for diverse gameplay! :|
    Yup.

Game will become: "ESO: Cookie Cutter Builds Unlimited"...

It's kind of been like that for 2+ years now. The meta may change from update to update, but the effect is still the same. 2 weeks after a new update, 65% of the players are playing the same 2 or 3 basic meta builds and the other 35% are trying to catch up with them.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • ETROOPER3
    ETROOPER3
    is there the possibility to get a cipher in morrowinde?
  • roycemarcotte
    roycemarcotte
    Soul Shriven
    Well all I have to say is that this game is offline a lot. I get no compensation even though I'm paying for this service.
    I'm going to cancel my subscription! I'm done paying for content I can not obtain. All the group crap is worthless to me, when I want to play and obtain content that I paid for I do not want to be forced to involve other players.
    I've been waiting half a day for this crap to be online and it's still not online.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well all I have to say is that this game is offline a lot. I get no compensation even though I'm paying for this service.
    I'm going to cancel my subscription! I'm done paying for content I can not obtain. All the group crap is worthless to me, when I want to play and obtain content that I paid for I do not want to be forced to involve other players.
    I've been waiting half a day for this crap to be online and it's still not online.

Well done on the nearly 16 month necro.
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine researching a video game before purchasing it.

Incidentally, there is a metric fucktonne of solo content in this game.

But I wouldn't subscribe either if I didn't want to do group content. I wouldn't want to spend that much money to ignore that much content. So good on you for exercising your rights as a consumer, buddy.

Btw, I'd avoid Fall Out 76 if I were you.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No. No necroing, ya fart cloud.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Zatox
    Zatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    God damn you, elite trolling, really nice :D

• clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You n'wah
  • Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    No. No necroing, ya fart cloud.

This comment made it worth it 😂😂😂😂
  • Javlad
    Javlad
    Soul Shriven
    Necro main?
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is this a stamcro or magcro
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is this a stamcro or magcro
    Hybrid
  • laissezfaire
    laissezfaire
    ✭✭✭

Well played.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We're closing this thread because it was originally created in April 2017.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.