Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.0

• Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure im gonna quit playing that game, if Zenimax continues throwing their own game into the bin.
    Srsly Stam Dk is just useless right now, templar will be even worse.
    I dont know what Zenimax want... They should just remove Chps from PvP and then they dont have to nerf all those abillities.
    Also Stamina Dk and Templar is now so *** for Pve, but hey thanks Zenimax
    Edited by Aiphaton on April 17, 2017 9:25PM
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    A little bit worried about my main DK semistamina-tank.
    Though I support the direction in which we go - damage and healing increase from the same resource is horrible, we still need to fix it for all abilities.
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • skwherl
    skwherl
    ✭✭✭
    I think zos should remove gear, skills and cp from the game and just give everyone a stick as a weapon
    Squirrel
  • TitusF2
    TitusF2
    ✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    58465633.jpg

Except for Sorcs & the new Warden class.
    This is text.
  • Lokov
    Lokov
    ✭✭✭
    Hey ZOS! Grats! You posted most disgusting patch notes ever. Keep going, u will ruin your own game soon :'(
    It seems like no one there have any idea about some balance especially in PvP :D
    Really - better fix bugs that already exist.
    Edited by Lokov on April 17, 2017 10:02PM
    Captain Org As More |Mag Blade| DC
    Bald Dude You Know From |Stam Blade| DC
    Ashot One Shot |Mag Blade| AD
    Strippirella |Stam Blade| AD
    Dont Touch My Tralala |Stam DK| DC
    Im Badman |Mag DK| DC
    Big Mac |Mag Sorc| DC
    Savitar Himself |Stam Sorc| DC
    Captain Old Fashion |Mag Plar| DC
    Chelovek Chlen-Nevidimka |Stam Warden| DC

Welcome to my TWITCH in Russian
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes... this is stroking the PVP players and dismissing out of hand the PVE content people. GREAT job... those PVP guys never seem to get anything changed for them - this makes a refreshing change.

Confirms for me that this household will be cancelling subscription, definitely NOT purchasing Morrowind - and moving to a different game. What is the release date for Kingdom Come: Deliverance again???
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to login to PTS and test, but seems to me that Templars have been almost completely stripped off the Major Mending buff?

I understand the philosophy of making this buff more rare and tactical but Templars out of the 5 classes, should be the ones to have an easier access and higher uptime, I mean, it's the healing class by design.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • TitusF2
    TitusF2
    ✭✭✭
    skwherl wrote: »
    I think zos should remove gear, skills and cp from the game and just give everyone a stick as a weapon

Or just give everyone that novelty broom and bucket hat for free and let us duke it out in trials, PVP & battlegrounds.
    Edited by TitusF2 on April 17, 2017 9:28PM
    This is text.
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to start PvP'ing more, so that way when I QQ about something, I'll get my way.

XBox NA
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really disappointed in this update and not looking forward to it. The orb/shard changes look horrible, and since a lot of endgame builds min/max on some they're most likely gonna run out of the stat that isn't their primary one more often than the one they actually want to restore. Dragonknight in general is going to always be out of stats which is going to kill it in both pvp & pve.

Aaand now to choose a new main character for pvp again, considering my mag dk will probably be unplayable -_- anyone have any suggestions?
    Edited by Rajajshka on April 17, 2017 9:29PM
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Omg... nerf after nerf after nerf after.... to resource management.

These patch notes focus so heavily on them that everything connected even remotely with resource management was nerfed. I think it's just too much.

E.g. when we first heard about magician and arcanist CP changes, some people said: wait for the bigger picture. They will surely compensate it somehow.

And this bigger picture is even more dreadful.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "This passive ability now restores an equal amount of Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you use an Ultimate ability, and the amounts are now based on your character level instead of your Max Resource(s)"

Ah i see you are catering to the casual players and not caring about the hardcore players who put time into their builds to get the best possible. Amazing decision... truly just... amazing

If you could literally just revert back to thieves guild and leave it there for eternity that would be better than you trying and failing to make the game better. I do have my opinion on what you guys are doing to your game and i think i would get banned from the forums if i gave my opinion.

Also why introduce a new class when you can't even handle the 4 you already have? This will just create more bugs and problems.

And when will you stop making ideas yourselves and actually listen to what the people who have been here for 3 years+ want in the game and know whats best for it?

This is exactly how most of us feel. They are just listening to a small portion of people whispering in their ears. It's like Grimer Wormtongue has taken over at ZoS. They're slowly but surely killing trust in the Elder Scrolls franchise for me...
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP repentance ... you will be remembered.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zakor wrote: »
    RIP DK, hello warden :/

Edit:
    Guys srsly, first you reduce the buff time of igneous shield and reduce major mending also to 6 secs (which was somewhat fine after playing a while with it) and now you bind that buff to the shield (with no cost decrease which would be necessary), nerf battle roar and helping hands?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno could one of you please tell us your vision for the dk? Totally equal atributes spend maybe? I don't understand why the dk needed another nerfhammer....

Tbh, aside from strict conditions/Ultimates no class should ever receive an easy major buff.

For the templar, the change means your healing acts as an execute more than a spam heal, especially when stacked with resto staff.

Hopefully this means less healing and more active ways to split damage across raids/less cheese heal spam in PvP unless strictly built for it (I.e pure healer without tank but dps or DPS with healing but no tanking).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now Notice how mSorcs were un touched.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • Arvs
    Arvs
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely awful.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very curious about the healing class. Rep and shards has kept Templars with a monopoly on the healing roles at end game. I hope these changes open the door for other classes now that Rep is dead and you can use orbs or shards. So as DK,NB,or Sorc Healer, you can compete.
  • rophez_ESO
    rophez_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, basically, nerf old classes into the dirt (RIP DK) so we'll pony up the money for your new FOTM Warden?
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P
    All the 1vXers
  • BillNye_Eso
    BillNye_Eso
    ✭✭✭
    Welp it was fun boys, gonna park my Dk in a grave and go play another game
    PC Na
    Animosity Founder
    Ep Orc Stam Dk
    Only believes in 10k+ Leaps
    Changed to Warden since Dk is dead class
    Changed back to dk since dead inside
  • BillNye_Eso
    BillNye_Eso
    ✭✭✭
    "This passive ability now restores an equal amount of Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you use an Ultimate ability, and the amounts are now based on your character level instead of your Max Resource(s)"

Ah i see you are catering to the casual players and not caring about the hardcore players who put time into their builds to get the best possible. Amazing decision... truly just... amazing

If you could literally just revert back to thieves guild and leave it there for eternity that would be better than you trying and failing to make the game better. I do have my opinion on what you guys are doing to your game and i think i would get banned from the forums if i gave my opinion.

Also why introduce a new class when you can't even handle the 4 you already have? This will just create more bugs and problems.

And when will you stop making ideas yourselves and actually listen to what the people who have been here for 3 years+ want in the game and know whats best for it?

If I gave my opinion I would get banned from the game
    PC Na
    Animosity Founder
    Ep Orc Stam Dk
    Only believes in 10k+ Leaps
    Changed to Warden since Dk is dead class
    Changed back to dk since dead inside
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS trying to force people to play like launch day, when everyone was a noob running around light attacking people.

Can't say I'll miss current game balance though, oh well.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Now Notice how mSorcs were un touched.

hmm i wonder what class the devs play?
  • Hate1911
    Hate1911
    Soul Shriven
    Mag Sorc OP always :D with or without nerf B)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow . This is going to be a huge challenge .
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job on limiting roots, and gank blade damage. Also hoping the changes are enough to break the heavy armor Templar meta in cyrodiil.
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade's single good side - resource management nerfed. Twisting path still doesn't scale with Thaumaturge, promised Grim Focus still didn't changed, I'm out of this game.
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • BloodMagicLord
    BloodMagicLord
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerfed everything apart from the strongest class in the game, gg Zeni.
    PC EU | Tank | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart
    STOP CLASS HOMOGENISATION
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magblade's single good side - resource management nerfed. Twisting path still doesn't scale with Thaumaturge, promised Grim Focus still didn't changed, I'm out of this game.

I think it is as previous PTS - more planned changes will be in next weeks pts builds.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5tpDIyN.png
    Edited by Juhasow on April 17, 2017 9:43PM
This discussion has been closed.