Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »

RemembranceRemembranceRemembranceRemembrance
    Many DC die
    Remembrance
    AD die

There may have been a few more cycles.

It was probably around this point I also slotted Remembrance.
    - ad scrub -
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    cearnach wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

This is entirely avoidable. If you only have 1 toon and find yourself on a faction that is PvDooring and nightcapping, simply switch to a more balanced campaign (even if temporarily). Or create another toon on the other faction and play for the losing side. On principal I don't play my EP when they have Emp, would be the same for my AD but AD has not has Emp since I created an alternate faction toon.

Very true! I did do that once, made an EP toon to help out on a campaign but I heard a guild leader of mine say (quite venomously in fact) that they'd kick anyone who was in Cyrodiil but playing AD or EP aka being a TRAITOR. That kind of scared me away - I have a very strong loyalty to DC and would be very upset if I was kicked or labelled a traitor/spy, but I really want to help people out in their time of need and it doesn't seem fair to keep kicking people when they're down. Is there any solution to this predicament??

LoDG once held a policy that replicated that stance. That was mainly due to our own Co.GM giving information to the Aldmeri Dominion to wipe our guild's group. Since then, we've loosened up on that policy for members.

As far as the recommendation to transition to the losing faction, Legion of Death Gaming is holding a meeting tonight before we start our PvP for the day to decide if we will begin setting up players on the EP & AD factions to play on to assist them anytime that DC becomes to powerful / PvDoors / Night-caps.

We've recently left the Azura's Star campaign to level up new characters in an effort to help alleviate the DC population but that is evidently not enough. I was recently informed on the fact that the DC faction is winning in AS, TF, Had, and BWB currently in the campaign scores, and I find that unacceptable.

I can understand winning in 2 campaigns but winning in all 4, the faction holds to much power. It is time to limit my own faction and begin working on balancing the factions.

As stated, it is not guaranteed that LoDG will set up characters for the other factions, it is being discussed tonight at a guild meeting. However, I do hope that the membership does pass the vote to begin this to assist with balancing. We would begin with balancing the Blackwater Blade campaign as we level up those characters and then move into Azura's Star once we reach Level 50.

I intend on releasing more information on our Plan of Action tomorrow after we get the official decision from our officers.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    may he not hold the throne until probably like 0400 EST tomorrow morning.

He brought folks in from Haderus last night. Very tsunami and very much ow :(

Grouping with Krotha was 'bringing people in from Haderus'? Krotha, his friends and I went to Haderus that night to get speez emperor. We were able to. Then we went to Azura to PvP. Ended up getting emp as well.

But I brought a tsunami of blues in??? Cmon. You can even see pretty much every time I get crowned on stream. There is fighting, generally a very long one at BRK. Because I dont have other groups to help siege, and EP watches where my group goes, so theres no bursting it without them seeing.

So no, theres nobody 'night capping DC emp for free'. Maybe this happened in the past. I haven't woke up with emperor once this campaign.

Good fights and all, it really was. But I dont get some of those comments. Night capping, and bringing zergs from Haderus?

Our group is a lot smaller than EP or ADs. It gets really frustrating at times, when you are indeed rotating more remembrances than I have players in a group. This is generally what were up against.
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    <- slots EVEN MOAR remembrances
    - ad scrub -
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Our group is a lot smaller than EP or ADs. It gets really frustrating at times, when you are indeed rotating more remembrances than I have players in a group. This is generally what were up against.

@FENGRUSH
    Where you in a duo group last night (ignoring the mass of DC Randoms with 'your group')? You do not have video up from that timeframe. Given the calls in TS, there were only 2-3 remembrances in a given fight. Unless people were not calling them?

Why do DC & EP exaggerate\inflate the situation when engaged with TM? Are we up to 200 healers yet? Most of those engagements were of equal numbers if not leaning DC's way (with the addition of Emp buff and rez point).

This was not like the '300' where a few stood against the many (for those readers not present).
    Dae - TM
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Grouping with Krotha was 'bringing people in from Haderus'? Krotha, his friends and I went to Haderus that night to get speez emperor. We were able to. Then we went to Azura to PvP. Ended up getting emp as well.

But I brought a tsunami of blues in??? Cmon. You can even see pretty much every time I get crowned on stream. There is fighting, generally a very long one at BRK. Because I dont have other groups to help siege, and EP watches where my group goes, so theres no bursting it without them seeing.

So no, theres nobody 'night capping DC emp for free'. Maybe this happened in the past. I haven't woke up with emperor once this campaign.

Good fights and all, it really was. But I dont get some of those comments. Night capping, and bringing zergs from Haderus?

It doesn't matter how many are in your group Fengrush and you know this. The DC blob follows your "small man" around wherever you go and ,although you may not intend, your group surfs the DC zerg. Getting Emp consistently at 4:00 am est is night capping on this server period and has been done by DC on this campaign for many months now. DC knows what time TM logs off and the map gets pushed after. I don't even need to log into the game to know what the map looks like right now. I don't think at this point anyone even cares anymore that it is being done. The push back here is that folks act as though they are doing it against the odds with genuine resistance which is a farce. If you recall there was at least one time that you didn't realize you had emp because DC night capped and you were dethroned before you logged in.

I don't intend to disparage my faction here but AD simply doesn't have any organized guilds on the server aside from TM which runs small numbers generally from 8-12 despite claims of 20 healers and being a ball zerg. We fight zergs, always have, and are built to take a hit and punch back hard. ROB and IOTE are pug wranglers, put in work, try hard and have alot of heart but simply don't have the organization to make much happen. The vast majority of the time TM is out there making our own thing happen and not humping our faction zerg. No AD guilds from TF will play this campaign which is cool I suppose so I don't see this dynamic changing any time soon.

TM has been in a position numerous times to emp this cycle and has refused to do it despite our folks being the top 8 for AD. Emp is a terrible imbalance on this campaign for many reasons and it is much more balanced and fun when there is no emperor and we have stated as much many times.

Fengrush, you are a great player and your group is very skilled so much respect there. All I ask is that you get some perspective on what is happening. DC can't hold emperor or push the map during prime time with real competition. This is proven night after night. 4:00am EST crowning is the norm.

Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    It doesn't matter how many are in your group Fengrush and you know this. The DC blob follows your "small man" around wherever you go and ,although you may not intend, your group surfs the DC zerg. Getting Emp consistently at 4:00 am est is night capping on this server period and has been done by DC on this campaign for many months now.

This. Exactly.

I wish we had a separate campaign for streamers to negate the imbalance they bring.
    Edited by squidprojectb14_ESO on January 7, 2017 7:09PM
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭
    Short video of quick wipe of a scroll attempt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqow1NJ6nr0&amp;feature=youtu.be

We arrived last minute, and pretty much one at a time; favorite moment is at 30 seconds in . . .
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blah blah snip DC can't hold emperor or push the map during prime time with real competition. This is proven night after night. 4:00am EST crowning is the norm.

lol
    shots fired pew pew
    snip vid

We arrived last minute, and pretty much one at a time; favorite moment is at 30 seconds in . . .

every time you guys post a video, in regards to being out numbered and yet succeeding
    i always think of this:

https://youtu.be/3Y75-wJa7MQ
    same goes for the ep guys ^^^
    Edited by Xexpo on January 7, 2017 10:37PM
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xexpo wrote: »
    blah blah snip DC can't hold emperor or push the map during prime time with real competition. This is proven night after night. 4:00am EST crowning is the norm.

lol
    shots fired pew pew
    snip vid

every time you guys post a video, in regards to being out numbered and yet succeeding
    i always think of this:

I dont really take that as shots fired. I run a group of like 3-6 people the last couple weeks. A few of the guys from the group we had running have taken a break. If 3 bar EP and 3 bar AD double teaming to stop FENGRUSHs 4 man group and DCs groups made from zone chat is big plays for you then take it.

My group is always smaller then AD or EPs.
  • NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭
    I just liked that defense because it was entertaining for me :smiley:
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

lol
    shots fired pew pew
    snip vid

i always think of this:

I dont really take that as shots fired. I run a group of like 3-6 people the last couple weeks. A few of the guys from the group we had running have taken a break. If 3 bar EP and 3 bar AD double teaming to stop FENGRUSHs 4 man group and DCs groups made from zone chat is big plays for you then take it.

Your group is smaller than AD or EP's. Everyone can see it from stream's or from fighting you. It's not you or your group in isolation that is the problem. It is the fact that DC captures emp and all other point allocating keeps/scrolls/resources on the map in off hours NA.

DC also has 3 bars during prime time and emp. Anyone who has played as long as you or I have knows that having emp during prime time means you will get focused by both factions until emp is no longer a factor. There shouldn't be an expectation of holding emperor on AZ unless you have the organization to keep it through prime time NA. You have played the game long enough and in enough competitive groups/campaigns to know that emp pulls both enemy factions against you.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) you are starting to become one of the cornerstones of the ESO PvP community, which means everything you say on these forums or on your streams or even in PM's will be scrutinized and used to make you look bad. So you might want to take that in consideration when anyone with an internet connection can call out anything they think is BS.

Yes you run in small scale groups. Yes you fight larger numbers. You also fight in the midst of DC's 3 bar pop in an NA off hour when AD/EP have no organization. You also lose emp consistently when AD/EP/DC have traditionally had the most organization and combined population. You have also not secured emperor when the average population of the server was at 2 bars.

All of these things have been said over and over and you have yet to knowledge that AZ did not need DC, AZ did not need a very popular DC streamer to join it bringing in more DC in the late hours he streams. And AZ did not need the toxic trash talk (on the level that has gotten several people we both know banned) that some of your group members spout on your stream about people who have been subscribing to you since you started. (edit* This is significantly effecting my decision to re-subsubscribe to you after 14 months...if you aren't willing to call out your group for saying some pretty horrible things about your subscribers...why should we stay subscribed?)

I (and many other people I play with) have a lot of respect for you and the people you play with. We like fighting your group because we know regardless of numbers (us outnumbering you or you outnumbering us) it will always be a good dynamic fight.

We all need to stop saying "my group" and start considering that said group is never isolated from the rest of it's faction.

Edited by PenguinInACan on January 7, 2017 11:55PM
    Marek
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭

lol
    shots fired pew pew
    snip vid

i always think of this:

Your group is smaller than AD or EP's. Everyone can see it from stream's or from fighting you. It's not you or your group in isolation that is the problem. It is the fact that DC captures emp and all other point allocating keeps/scrolls/resources on the map in off hours NA.

DC also has 3 bars during prime time and emp. Anyone who has played as long as you or I have knows that having emp during prime time means you will get focused by both factions until emp is no longer a factor. There shouldn't be an expectation of holding emperor on AZ unless you have the organization to keep it through prime time NA. You have played the game long enough and in enough competitive groups/campaigns to know that emp pulls both enemy factions against you.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) you are starting to become one of the cornerstones of the ESO PvP community, which means everything you say on these forums or on your streams or even in PM's will be scrutinized and used to make you look bad. So you might want to take that in consideration when anyone with an internet connection can call out anything they think is BS.

Yes you run in small scale groups. Yes you fight larger numbers. You also fight in the midst of DC's 3 bar pop in an NA off hour when AD/EP have no organization. You also lose emp consistently when AD/EP/DC have traditionally had the most organization and combined population. You have also not secured emperor when the average population of the server was at 2 bars.

All of these things have been said over and over and you have yet to knowledge that AZ did not need DC, AZ did not need a very popular DC streamer to join it bringing in more DC in the late hours he streams. And AZ did not need the toxic trash talk (on the level that has gotten several people we both know banned) that some of your group members spout on your stream about people who have been subscribing to you since you started.

I (and many other people I play with) have a lot of respect for you and the people you play with. We like fighting your group because we know regardless of numbers (us outnumbering you or you outnumbering us) it will always be a good dynamic fight.

We all need to stop saying "my group" and start considering that said group is never isolated from the rest of it's faction.

As annoying as it is to be routed last minute by TM, both posts by Penguin and Rows are incredibly accurate of the situation and I can only agree with this.

Today as an example, was 3 bar DC to 1 bar EP and AD. Darkest Requiem did everything they could to stop a 7th Fengrush emp. Thankfully a few AD logged in as a minor distraction but more importantly the long leafers and a second EP bar also logged in.

Fengrush, we chatted a bit in tells and I can tell you with all honesty that your twitch fans were also there today. I've fought you enough in the last two days (over 60 battles) to know when your fans are online. They run identical builds, albeit nowhere near as effectively. But what was up with "Team Stream" lol. Krotha and his band of merry men, The Pale Orcc and then your usually band of misfits (chillmatic and essa) where all showing up to push your emperorship.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭

Dude you're on the zerg faction, it's irrelevant what size your personal group is if you're standing in the middle of 30+ DC.

This was you last night at 3am EST: N1fzuV6.png

feeFnTZ.png

AmHL4Ep.png

Even when we occasionally see your actual smallman in a tower or something away from the rest of the DC, we risk losing the rest of the map to the DC swarm, but most of the time late at night you're right in the middle of it.

AS is not populous enough at 3 am for there to be too much action so you gotta go where the fights are, we all get that. But call a spade a spade, you're zerg surfing as hard as anybody. Maybe more so because I don't know of any other guilds/groups that start ferrying in bodies for 3am-6am Emp pushing like DC tried to do this morning.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I take a day off of eso and the AZ post blows up

I recognised more than Krotha and Speez there from Haddy. If you want to bring peeps in from haddy after crowning their emp? Go for it, they simply came over to return the favor to you and I won't protest over simple gratitude.

What I will protest over is you constantly using the 2 bars dc against the 1 bar ad/ep and denying what is happening. It doesn't matter if you are in a group of 3-6. You are shouting commands over zone about where to go and what to do. You are Idolised on dc so how could they not follow you? On top of that there is also your adoring fans that will log on and help you crown.
    Holding a keep against the entire 2 bar dc pop? Done it before. Holding 2 bars of dc pop with fantastic players organising the pugs and leading the charge? Destruction to all defenders. I took it fine before, you want emp for your stream? Ok I get that. But now, You are crowning yourself too often for me to just tolerate it.

Aside from the occasional setbacks, this normally quiet time that you crown yourself was the most fun time to pvp. Open field fights, no seige, no keep captures, no zergs, no farms. Just fights over nothing. I really miss it and want it back :(
    Edited by ellahellabella on January 8, 2017 4:15AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It doesn't matter how many are in your group Fengrush and you know this. The DC blob follows your "small man" around wherever you go and ,although you may not intend, your group surfs the DC zerg. Getting Emp consistently at 4:00 am est is night capping on this server period and has been done by DC on this campaign for many months now. DC knows what time TM logs off and the map gets pushed after. I don't even need to log into the game to know what the map looks like right now. I don't think at this point anyone even cares anymore that it is being done. The push back here is that folks act as though they are doing it against the odds with genuine resistance which is a farce. If you recall there was at least one time that you didn't realize you had emp because DC night capped and you were dethroned before you logged in.

I don't intend to disparage my faction here but AD simply doesn't have any organized guilds on the server aside from TM which runs small numbers generally from 8-12 despite claims of 20 healers and being a ball zerg. We fight zergs, always have, and are built to take a hit and punch back hard. ROB and IOTE are pug wranglers, put in work, try hard and have alot of heart but simply don't have the organization to make much happen. The vast majority of the time TM is out there making our own thing happen and not humping our faction zerg. No AD guilds from TF will play this campaign which is cool I suppose so I don't see this dynamic changing any time soon.

TM has been in a position numerous times to emp this cycle and has refused to do it despite our folks being the top 8 for AD. Emp is a terrible imbalance on this campaign for many reasons and it is much more balanced and fun when there is no emperor and we have stated as much many times.

Fengrush, you are a great player and your group is very skilled so much respect there. All I ask is that you get some perspective on what is happening. DC can't hold emperor or push the map during prime time with real competition. This is proven night after night. 4:00am EST crowning is the norm.

The sheer lack of remembrances in this post disappoints me.
    Edited by usmcjdking on January 8, 2017 4:23AM
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to place a motion on the floor:

'From now on in the server known as Azura's Star, the Templar ultimate 'Rememberance' Shall be renamed to 'Salt Ult'

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

'From now on in the server known as Azura's Star, the Templar ultimate 'Rememberance' Shall be renamed to 'Salt Ult'

The templar even shoots salt from his hands during the animation, salting every player that should by all accounts be just dead on my screen.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

The templar even shoots salt from his hands during the animation, salting every player that should by all accounts be just dead on my screen.

:open_mouth: That's why everyone tastes so salty about this ult! The templars are showering them with it!
    #anothermysterysolved

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    All hail Fengrush and his 7th night capped reign! This time at 0500 instead of 0300 :disappointed:

That said, apparently he wasnt online
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Well, what a turn of events. I login at 0700 to find 14 DC taking our scroll back to Rayles.... two hours later, DC is crushed and we have their scrolls. Who'da thunk it
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    The EP pugs are OG. Everybody has had to run the BRK - Chal scenario so many times, even the lowbies know how to prep walls and help 50/50 to bust out onto the map.

Cuz that group of EP was raggedy as hell, but I'll be damned if Kilo didn't wrangle the 10-15~ from zone chat into a proper force of Keep Bandits.

DC was struggling to figure out all the guerrilla siege tactics because they actually had plenty enough to whoops us in stand-up fight if they had ever stopped straggling into keeps one by one.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Logged on to see EMP with 15+ EPs zerging tri-keep against roughly 5 DC defenders. Is this supposed to be some sort of retaliation against Fengrush? If so, the only thing you're hurting are the solo players and pugs that play during late oceanic.PN1jDoe.jpg
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I don't intend to return to Azura's Star, anytime my stream is on I have multiple EP & AD players who are stream-sniping me, let alone the EP zerg stacking on Sejanus when 17 of us flipped it. It was a 17v59, 3 EP guilds fighting 1 DC guild. I get it, when Tertiary Meat is AP Farming at Bleakers (Mind you, I love the fact that they do), the only thing you can do is respond to the DC that are trying to do something on your side of the map.

I don't know if I'll just be some scumbag in Blackwater Blade or if I play in Trueflame, but I have no intention of competitively playing where it is just zergs as the meta. LoDG ran a max of 24 players at anytime and even now, we run around 16 max. Even then, our 24 players didn't have pugs surfing us as most of DC disliked us. It's lame to see those who badmouthed us for zerging are now stacking 30+ EP into one spot. I don't know the situation with DC zerging as I have avoided AS for the last week. I know we weren't missed or anything of that sort and I know we definitely won't be missed in AS, as it will keep the DC faction population limited to an extent.

In other news though: LoDG will be playing for the Aldmeri Dominion in the Blackwater Blade campaign for a bit to teach AD players and help organize their faction. Our goal is to set up a PvP guild for AD and teach them how to organize, coordinate, and make strategic decisions. Our goal is to help rebalance the factions and so we will be playing AD during Oceanic times on Azura's Star to assist in blocking the night-cappers as much as possible.
  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    Sylphie wrote: »
    Logged on to see EMP with 15+ EPs zerging tri-keep against roughly 5 DC defenders. Is this supposed to be some sort of retaliation against Fengrush? If so, the only thing you're hurting are the solo players and pugs that play during late oceanic.PN1jDoe.jpg

Not to call the whole zerging trikeeps into question. If they are they are. I don't doubt people on all sides do this. I just have to say the picture you used is of Dragonclaw.

*goes back to leveling AD toon*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

The sheer lack of remembrances in this post disappoints me.

I threw three remembrances while typing that post on my MDK. They didn't render on your screen. Thanks Wroebel.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »

As pointed out, that isn't a tri-keep. Second of all, there's 9 EP there, DC had 14 when they pushed us to the gates for our Scrolls.

EP isn't retaliating against fengrush. No matter how popular he is or how good of a player he is, he cannot solo the map, nor can he solo gate camp EP. DC are the ones capping the keeps at night, not fengrush. I've even sat in the DC zone chat listening to them brag about how they can do this just because. Don't look at EP as the perpetrators in this situation. We were contain with just open pvp, Scrolls staying with each faction and no emp but every second night DC has to cap.

That said, I do feel bad for you as I didn't see your name when those 14 DC decided to attack an undefeated EP.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    And wow did I ever get autocorrected. Grammar isn't my strong point to begin with...
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    As pointed out, that isn't a tri-keep. Second of all, there's 9 EP there, DC had 14 when they pushed us to the gates for our Scrolls.

EP isn't retaliating against fengrush. No matter how popular he is or how good of a player he is, he cannot solo the map, nor can he solo gate camp EP. DC are the ones capping the keeps at night, not fengrush. I've even sat in the DC zone chat listening to them brag about how they can do this just because. Don't look at EP as the perpetrators in this situation. We were contain with just open pvp, Scrolls staying with each faction and no emp but every second night DC has to cap.

That said, I do feel bad for you as I didn't see your name when those 14 DC decided to attack an undefeated EP.

Posted that pic since it was the only one I got that showed proper EP numbers. Here's another pic showing EP zerging tri-keeps. I'm not blaming the entire faction for this, just the EPs who are doing it. I don't get the point in zerging tri-keeps to get "revenge" when it just ruins pvp for everybody. For people who like to play solo/duo/smallscale, having to siege back their tri-keeps at the risk of being zerged by an EMP group for some stupid retaliation just kills pvp for them.\

Also, it was atleast around 15 EPs I didn't think of getting an accurate screenshot at the time but maybe I should've.

I will also never pvdoor an underfended keep, unless it's just to flag it to get some smallscale or to take back our tri-keeps so I don't have to ride for 20mins to find some action.

SwJXFRU.jpg
    Edited by Sylphie on January 8, 2017 8:20PM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People gonna faction stack.

People gonna gate camp.

People gonna Xv1.

People gonna teabag.

People gonna be salty.

If this bothers you perhaps you should stick to dueling.
This discussion has been closed.