The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shameful Metoer cheats from a top EP guild NA Trueflame

Laggus
Laggus
✭✭✭✭
Shame on you. You know who you are and hopefully with all the reports gone in this evening you will be perma banned. Vids taken and screen shots by many. Actually I'm disappointed in all honesty, its not like your guild needs to do this.

Proc'ing multiples of meteors on no CD if anyone hasn't heard and you've been off-line tonight. Surprised the server hasn't been brought to its knees. As for those in that guild not cheating I suggest you steer clear from those that are. It's difficult to see whos not doing it when you are all bunched up on Alessia bridge and running with those that are cheating.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just seen something identical at Arrius. I backed out of the fight immediately. Not cool.
    Options
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meteor*
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hang on, let me take out my reference book...

Let's see... nope sorry, Infinite Meteors does not constitute a Gap Closer Offense, therefore I believe it falls under the Gray Area Statute.
    Options
  • CMz
    CMz
    ✭✭✭
    This evening was the most blatant abuse I have seen in True Flame; the meteor spamming on the Alessia bridge was shameful. Are you that lacking in fundamental skills? Given you lost the bridge despite the hacks has this one wondering. True Flame EP is without honor.
    Options
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    I just returned after a year away. This is insane. The meteor exploit or whatever cheating is going on by a couple players on the EP faction is worse than I had every seen in the years I played before my break.

Please tell me something is going to be done, or should I just have paypal cancel my Tamriel Unlimited payment now.
    Options
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP HAS NO HONOR.

They are here at alessia with a meteor shower at this very moment.. ugh
    Edited by Kikazaru on May 29, 2016 9:36AM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Options
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw them doing that the other day by glade / aleswell when our 10 man group was roflstomping their nearly 30 people because they were all over the place and not together. Then, a certain old time player, decided it as a good idea to start dropping meteor after meteor. Of course none of them land for full damage because it's all they are doing so easy to block, but yea, we counted 30 meteors at ales mine - then the 7 man group dropped another 20 or so on us at glade.

PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inability at its best both by the players responsible doing this and ZOS.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a 3rd party add on that is TGM. It's not just meteor, it lets you set your own stats including ultimate regen. It's not just EP using it. People are setting their own sustain recovery with it. It's only obvious now because people are doing the seemingly impossible; spamming meteors.

While what EP is doing is dead wrong, at least this 3rd party software has entered the light now where it can finally get ended by ZOS.
    Edited by Armitas on May 29, 2016 10:27AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is so nice. Take a look at this video and tell me how this continues?
    The blizzard is my home,
    Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think i am done until this gets fixed, i dont enjoy getting spamed meteor eveytime I try to leave a keep, good game laters.
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I had heard about him doing this, but how has ZoS not done something about this? They seriously need to step up and do something before this all becomes wide spread. Not only this, but the speed hacking. Lag has already brought this game down, and this is the last thing we need. If this continues I personally will not continue to subscribe to this game.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @Wrobel
    Edited by manny254 on May 29, 2016 10:51AM
    - Mojican
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spam meteor once or twice livin' in a cheaters paradise.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kikazaru wrote: »
    EP HAS NO HONOR.
    It's not just EP! Just saw an AD doing it at allessia. We got it recorded.
    Edited by Armitas on May 29, 2016 10:53AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Naphariel
    Naphariel
    ✭✭✭
    Posting in a soon to be deleted thread.
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »

I had heard about him doing this, but how has ZoS not done something about this? They seriously need to step up and do something before this all becomes wide spread. Not only this, but the speed hacking. Lag has already brought this game down, and this is the last thing we need.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @Wrobel

Just the question what I am wondering too. There is no excuse there isn´t anything done. Providing the evidence there should be instant bans. Like it was said the problem is widespread and includes addon that makes cheating possible. While they tackle with this said addon, the short term solution would be to use banhammer. All this makes me wonder if I want to dedicate any more time in this game.
    Edited by Minnesinger on May 29, 2016 10:57AM
    The blizzard is my home,
    Options
  • Deltia
    Deltia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's some more examples...

https://youtu.be/eB0n7-hp8OI
    In-game @deltiasgaming | deltiasgaming.com for Elder Scrolls Online [ESO / TESO] Guides
    "It's a good day to be alive"
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So the old meteor shower bug is back?

Don't expect anyone to get banned for it tough xD
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Keiryan
    Keiryan
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care about the cheating it self per say.. I mean, people hack cause they're bad. Whatever.

The thing that pisses me off is that everyone involved has essentially introduced a poison that was completely un-necessary into an already struggling community.

If anyone has any respect for the people they fight or the game they I assume once loved, I would just say to not use it, just avoid it all together. Don't kick a dying dog when its down and let the people who still want to enjoy the game enjoy it.

Hopefully ZoS does their due diligence and begins to watch and act on reports of hacking so the rest of us can continue to enjoy whats left.
    Edited by Keiryan on May 29, 2016 11:10AM
    Keiryan / Yuluka / Keir Jong-Un
    Glorious Leader of North DC and The K-Hole
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is just disgusting. I logged in and I found people discussing this in zone, and a player was giving out the name of the program. I was excited for some of the balance changes in DB, but I don't even want to pvp after seeing this. ZoS needs to take action or this could finally be the end of their pvp. I hope anyone stupid enough to use this is perma banned.

For the record. Removing these videos is not taking action. Fix your game, and ban these idiots.
    Edited by manny254 on May 29, 2016 11:41AM
    - Mojican
    Options
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    So the old meteor shower bug is back?

Don't expect anyone to get banned for it tough xD

@Master_Kas

This isn't the old meteor shower bug. This is the result of using an external program called "Cheat Engine" to freeze/set your stats in the system program memory.

It's only possible because ZO$ has zero client side memory validation and accepts all data sent by the client as "True and correct".
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a factional related thing, and does not represent any said faction.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Naphariel
    Naphariel
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    EP HAS NO HONOR.

All factions have players doing this.
    Don't blame the players though, it's ZOS fault for ignoring the problem for so long.
    This game needs an actual cheat protection implemented and a GM team that actually enforces the rules by banning those breaking them for longer than 24 hours.
    Meanwhile, the current ZOS policy on cheating seems to be "lol just delete all forum posts and pretend nothing happened".
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And....we have 2 scrolls at Arrius. PvP is wrecked this weekend.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Armitas wrote: »
    EP HAS NO HONOR.

You're right... I shouldn't blindly generalize a whole faction because of a couple of rotten apples.
    Edited by Kikazaru on May 29, 2016 11:40AM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao are you actually kidding me, it's cheat engine? HAHAHAHA JESUS
    :]
    Options
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I don't know how posting videos showing people cheating is naming and shaming - but I am certain ZOS will find a way to say that the videos are naming and shaming.

The ones ashamed - should be ZOS. The players doing it are shameful and certainly this type of advantage is not needed. However, in the end, the company should be all over this. If someone were using this in PvE it would be fixed already heh.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
    Options
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    absolutely pathetic, so sad!! Clearly zAZ wants to get band. Doing it again blatantly to me shortly before the time of this post. Post will probably get removed for name and shaming, but you have already shamed yourself.
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on May 29, 2016 2:48PM
    Options
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    Well, I don't know how posting videos showing people cheating is naming and shaming - but I am certain ZOS will find a way to say that the videos are naming and shaming.

The ones ashamed - should be ZOS. The players doing it are shameful and certainly this type of advantage is not needed. However, in the end, the company should be all over this. If someone were using this in PvE it would be fixed already heh.

Wonder how many people have used it to get on the leaderboards for pve
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact
    Invictus , Teut Spindle Your Brindle Officer
    Stewie the Destroyer Imperial Templar Former Emperor of Haderus
    Stewie's Big Ole Johnson Khajiit Nightblade
    Ser Arthur Dayne Dark Elf Dragonknight Former Emperor of Chillrend and Haderus
    Stewie's Bank Slot High Elf Sorcerer

Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »

It is being used in PvE ):
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.