Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowfen quests.

• whiteclaw47
    whiteclaw47
    ✭✭
    They should add 1 or 2 new quests that are easy to find in Shadowfen. When I got to Eastmarch I though it will be the same problem, but when I got the achievement in Eastmarch I still got about 4-5 more quests there. Why can't they do the same with Shadowfen?
  • UncleMo
    UncleMo
    ✭✭
    The last quest I found was at the coffin shaped marker Deep Graves in the south.
    I Erect the Spine of Erections!
  • Vodkaphile
    Vodkaphile
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stuck at 61/62. It's terribly frustrating as the 1 quest could just as easily been negated due to a bug than due to anything else. There are bugged lead-ins as well. I've been through the entire zone, literally combed the area for hours and there's nothing there. I know it's possible, as my friend has 62/62, but it is simply NOT possible for me. With the amount of searching I've done, the quest simply isn't here for me.
  • IceDragon79
    IceDragon79
    ✭✭
    well I finally got a reply to ticket about the missing quest:
    Thanks for contacting the Elder Scrolls Online Team!

We're sorry that you haven't been able to find all of the quests in Shadowfen yet! Currently there are no known bugs when it comes to this achievement, just keep looking for more quests! Follow the well-worn roads, and then travel off the beaten paths! Look near points of interest and in the middle of nowhere! You never can tell where there are people who need your help.

May the Nine Divines guide you towards victory!

So it seems they don't know if there is a bugged quest or not as some people have been told the exact opposite.
  • Nabren
    Nabren
    Pretty sure there's definitely a bug. If you use intimidate during the Mercenary quest in Stormhold you don't get the follow up. If you find the pirates before you get the quest that takes you there you don't get that quest either so that's 2 quests right there that could have taken me to 63/62 yet I will never be able to complete them.

I am currently at 61/62 and have literally combed the entire zone. I am very confident I am not missing anything. It would be nice if they could acknowledge this problem and even if they aren't certain it's related to a bug, maybe they could relax the achievement requirement a little bit or add a few more quests because the amount of players getting blocked by this issue/achievement is insane.
  • sargeoifpreub18_ESO
    I am also stuck at 61/62. Don't know where to even start looking since I've spent all day looking.
  • powned
    powned
    Is there a web site that has every quest cataloged for Shadowfen? Along with the quest giver and any prerequisites for that given quest?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    powned wrote: »
    Is there a web site that has every quest cataloged for Shadowfen? Along with the quest giver and any prerequisites for that given quest?

Not so much. There are lists on several sites, such as this filter of Shadowfen quests at ESO Head, at TES Life, and this one at Elder Scrolls Online Info that have some of the details you are looking for, which you have probably found (but posted again for those who haven't seen them yet). But many of the details are missing. I've seen one with maps, but the maps were incomplete. I'm not aware of any really in depth quest guides yet.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • whiteclaw47
    whiteclaw47
    ✭✭
    this site give location of quests givers, but unfortunately it is not completed for Shadowfen.
  • Nostromo74
    Nostromo74
    ✭✭
    61v62 and 15h looking for the missing one...i gave up...hope there will be 3-4 quests more in this region someday to give us the achievement!
    Edited by Nostromo74 on April 13, 2014 9:04PM
    "Never argue with an idiot. He brings you down to his level, then beats you with experience..."
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    I'm about to give up , I've been searching to the last quest for 2 days now. I think I'll try to find a group for Arx Corinium and see if I can get the achiev that way.

(btw I'm not sure if I did the Pirates Parley quest or not , I don't even know where the quest giver usually is.)
    Edited by hollywood on April 13, 2014 9:48PM
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • RussianRambo
    Stuck at 60/62 and it seems that I know where exactly the problem is. As mentioned before:
    Aenthel wrote: »
    I found a solution, at least to my problem, might help others too, however, that solution requires the interference of devs and last time I tried to send a ticket, I was prompted with the warning that I already have a ticket and therefore its being closed. Anyhow, here it goes;
    Mainly the problem seems to arise from their -Take a direction and run, do the quests- attitude because, apparently, in Shadowfen, if you take a direction towards Alten Corimont, you can actually start the quests that aligns you with pirates and fight against Dominion. However, finishing that quest chain will make you unable to pick the quest that Vicecannon Saryn (I think, the dunmer lady vicecanon) is supposed to give you that would lead you to the pirates, hence causing you to be stuck at 61/62 forever, like me.
    Since they are closing my tickets as duplicates, I can only hope someone can get a response to this, if you do have that problem.

You have a good chance to lose a couple of quests due to an "incorrect order" of taking them. For example, there are quests that are intended to be taken in a specific order "A-B-C", but since you are able to take quests "A" and "C" without having to do quest "B", quest "B" bugs out and makes it impossible to take it at all anymore.
    One of the quests that is bugged for me is related to Vicecannon Saryn. I have already completed the Mnemic Egg chain of quests, but she is still asking about info on it. Assistant Telixith got stuck being my companion as a result of this bug.
    Vicecannon Saryn:
    Screenshot_20140413_144908.png

Assistant Telixith:
    Screenshot_20140413_144919.png

Note: Arx Corinium's quest COUNTS towards the total number of completed quests in the Shadowfen's achievement.

• TheRealDoc
    TheRealDoc
    ✭✭✭
    In reply to above, I had Assistant Telixith show as a companion and it made no difference to the quest total. I still got 62/62 with a LOT of roaming and a large glass of wine :)
  • TheRealDoc
    TheRealDoc
    ✭✭✭
    Paste from the other thread as I was stuck on this for most of the weekend:

I just registered to say that I was stuck at 61/62 for most of this weekend.

The quest I was missing was "Missing Son" (ironically) down in percolating mire. I thought I had problems with the mercenaries being bugged as they are still in west stormhold, but it hasn't made a difference.

There's a useful thread if you google on reddit for shadowfen. Also, the Arx dungeon quest counts, as do the two quests in Lorealis. Other than that, every other quest is outside and you can find by roaming the map.

I literally did 6-7 hours before finding the missing quest. you just need to print out a map and roam until you find them......
    Edited by TheRealDoc on April 13, 2014 11:34PM
  • RussianRambo
    TheRealDoc wrote: »
    In reply to above, I had Assistant Telixith show as a companion and it made no difference to the quest total. I still got 62/62 with a LOT of roaming and a large glass of wine :)

I can't tell which quests I missed from the list of 62 because. Their names and brief description that I can find on the web say too little to tell whether I have already finished some quest or not. Spent several hours roaming ... still 60/62. Which sucks coz finding 1 missing quest is a problem, but finding 2 missing quests ... is a disaster.
    TheRealDoc wrote: »
    Paste from the other thread as I was stuck on this for most of the weekend:

I just registered to say that I was stuck at 61/62 for most of this weekend.

The quest I was missing was "Missing Son" (ironically) down in percolating mire. I thought I had problems with the mercenaries being bugged as they are still in west stormhold, but it hasn't made a difference.

There's a useful thread if you google on reddit for shadowfen. Also, the Arx dungeon quest counts, as do the two quests in Lorealis. Other than that, every other quest is outside and you can find by roaming the map.

I literally did 6-7 hours before finding the missing quest. you just need to print out a map and roam until you find them......

Mind telling us where you found the last quest?
    Edited by RussianRambo on April 14, 2014 12:30AM
  • Gideun
    Gideun
    I was at 60/62, but I finally found the last 2 i was missing. Just South of the Hatching Pools Wayshrine I found green floating gas in the water which lead to a quest. Also, East of Perculating Mine at the very edge where the water is there is a Breton girl who has a quest. Hopes this helps.
  • RussianRambo
    Gideun wrote: »
    I was at 60/62, but I finally found the last 2 i was missing. Just South of the Hatching Pools Wayshrine I found green floating gas in the water which lead to a quest. Also, East of Perculating Mine at the very edge where the water is there is a Breton girl who has a quest. Hopes this helps.

Have done both of these. First one is you catch the poisonous clouds and decide to whom you would give them. Second one is where that girl is trying to escape from a slave driver on a boat with some stuff stolen beforehand. Thanks for the info anyway :)
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    Just an update , I did the Arx Corinium dungeon and got the achiev. If you're missing just one quest and haven't done the dungeon , save yourself some time and run it.

Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    Did you kill the crocodile king? That's one of the weirder cave ones.. there's no real indication that it's even a quest.. until the massive beast appears.
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    thilog wrote: »
    Did you kill the crocodile king? That's one of the weirder cave ones.. there's no real indication that it's even a quest.. until the massive beast appears.

Where about is this quest at? Might be the one I've missed.
    "Three voices as one shouted BLOOD FOR THE PACT!" - Three Hearts As One by Malukah
    S'trife | VR14 | Khajiit Nightblade | Ebonheart Pact
  • Nabren
    Nabren

Interesting. Do you remember what the quest was called?
  • Avidus
    Avidus
    ✭✭✭
    I still have 3 quests left, but ive done everything suggested here.
  • olafburatynskib16_ESO
    With all the suggestion, I tried them all and I'm still stuck at 61/62.

I spend the whole day today trying to find the missing quest but no luck. I redid all the dungeons, Arx and nothing.

This is driving me crazy.
    The Day Of Awakening Is Near!
  • Destabilizator
    Gotta love ppl posting "Missing Son" "Crocodile" without a slightest effing hint WHERE?
    Vertor et revertor.
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta love ppl posting "Missing Son" "Crocodile" without a slightest effing hint WHERE?

"Missing Son" is in that quest area where you helped an Argonian (the one with a Dunmer wife) recover his memories. The quest giver appears after a quest in which the Dominion was cleared out of the village.

"Three voices as one shouted BLOOD FOR THE PACT!" - Three Hearts As One by Malukah
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did missing son, the ruby/guar, cloud. Whats this about a croc?

At 40 I really dont want to run arx...
  • Noxxide
    Noxxide

Indication where please?

I'm 61/62 and have to try everything at this point. Done Arx Corrinium and checked every public dungeon. My missing quest has to be somewhere outside.
  • Destabilizator

"Missing Son" is in that quest area where you helped an Argonian (the one with a Dunmer wife) recover his memories. The quest giver appears after a quest in which the Dominion was cleared out of the village.

That is still very vague, I'm halfway though rift, do you honestly believe I remember where I helped some argonian? Picture please?
    Vertor et revertor.
  • TheRealDoc
    TheRealDoc
    ✭✭✭
    I hate to quote myself, but a couple of people have asked:

My last quest was Missing Son in the little village in the far south east called Percolating Mire.

Also, these tips on easily missable quests from "oldbushie" on reddit were invaluable to me:

Catch The Lightning (SE of Chid Moska)
    A Final Release (Sunscale Strand)
    A Life Of Privilege (E of Camp Crystal Abattoir)
    A Poisoned Heart (S of Hatching Pools Wayshrine)
    Vigil's End (W side of Loriasel interior)
    The Swamp's Embrace (E side of Loriasel interior)
    Edited by TheRealDoc on April 14, 2014 11:04AM
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭

Ok update on this.
    I've found the said 'crocodile king', it's Urrai (it's Daedroth actually, but looks like a freaking croc on steroids) in Bitterroot Cave North-East of Hissmir's Wayshrine.
    Already completed this achievement so thought maybe I might have missed the quest that could have popped up after the kill.
    Stuck around abit after killing him to see if the quest pops or anything but nothing at all. There is a corpse & some unreadable paper on the floor. Relogged a couple of times just to see if the quest may have bugged or not, still came up with nothing.

The only thing I can find with Urrai was probably only the standard 'world boss' achievement tagged to him, scouring through the quest list on http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/quests/?qzone[0]=shadowfen shows no indication of any quest tag to the location of Bitterroot Cave.

So once again I'm still stuck at 61/62.

That is still very vague, I'm halfway though rift, do you honestly believe I remember where I helped some argonian? Picture please?

Well sorry, I don't remember every freaking location name is this game -.-
    Everyone here who is 60/62 or 61/62 are just as frustrated, would be helpful if you actually went in-game & start searching instead of sitting on this thread waiting to be spoon-fed.

In anyways, as mention above by TheRealDoc, its in the village in Percolating Mire.
    Edited by Winterstrife on April 14, 2014 10:56AM