Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowfen quests.

• Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    There seemed to be one quest I could never seem to find: "Will of the Broken" (http://elderscrollsonline.info/quests/will-of-the-broken), have anyone spotted where this one might be?
    "Three voices as one shouted BLOOD FOR THE PACT!" - Three Hearts As One by Malukah
    S'trife | VR14 | Khajiit Nightblade | Ebonheart Pact
  • JezuzChr1st
    JezuzChr1st
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by JezuzChr1st on December 8, 2016 10:41PM
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    Sitting on 61/62 this getting frustrating, scoured every corner & revisited every dungeon... seriously considering giving up QQ

Also as a heads up, the quest that sends you from Shadowfen to Windhelm does not count for the achievement.
    Edited by Winterstrife on April 9, 2014 5:03PM
    "Three voices as one shouted BLOOD FOR THE PACT!" - Three Hearts As One by Malukah
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On the east side of the map between Camp Merciful and Captain Bones, there is a dead body with a journal beside it. Are this body and book tied to a quest or are they just diversions on the landscape?
  • Quaesivi
    Quaesivi
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any confirmation about whether using Intimidation during the Unwelcome Guests quest actually gets you stuck at 61/62 forever or not? I'm wondering whether I should give up on finding the last quest already.
  • Saps
    Saps
    Aenthel wrote: »
    using Intimidation during the Unwelcome Guests quest actually gets you stuck at 61/62 forever
    seems like that. i have same problem
    Edited by Saps on April 9, 2014 7:20PM
  • Timmehh90
    Timmehh90
    Soul Shriven
    Im having the same problem. I had 56/62. It took me 2 hours to find an additional quest.. So im on 57/62 now.
    It's weird because in the other 2 zones i had more quests then the archievment.
  • whiteclaw47
    whiteclaw47
    ✭✭
    I didn't use intimidation. one or two said they will leave them alone, others I had to fight and I'm stuck at 61/62
  • Saps
    Saps
    I didn't use intimidation. one or two said they will leave them alone, others I had to fight and I'm stuck at 61/62
    and mercs still in city?

• Rundarek
    Rundarek
    Is there any confirmation on a follow up Quest to "Unwelcome Guests"? Which NPC gives the Quests, whats the Name of the Quest and so on?
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I looked at the quests list on ESOHead last night and I could not find any level 24-26 quest that seems to apply to the quest to kill the remaining mercenaries in Stormhold. Of course if someone hasn't uploaded data about it, then it wouldn't be listed.
    Edited by LonePirate on April 9, 2014 8:25PM
  • Baogo
    Baogo
    ✭✭✭
    We need a ZOS member to check and see if there are actually 62 quests in this zone. Over on tamriel foundry their map has a place that was removed from the game the shadow scale enclave along with the quest from what I read.
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    "Greetings [name],
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!
    I am sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I have provided some information that will help you to solve this issue.
    You may want to try abandoning the quest and reaccepting it, as well as logging off and back on.
    I hope this information proves to be useful. Please let us know if you have any further issue or question, as we'll be more than glad to assist you.
    "

Sometimes I wonder if they even bother to read what the problem actually is. How can I abandon and re-accept a Quest when I can't see it in the first phase due phasing issues? :\
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
  • oxygen_boarderb16_ESO
    I can confirm, there are 62/62 quests available in this zone. I have the achievement.
    Toktok - Vet8 Orc Templar - 2 Hand, Medium/Heavy Armor Grunt - Blacksmith/Clothier/Enchanter/Alchemist
  • Kangas
    Kangas
    ✭✭✭
    Anzaman wrote: »
    Sometimes I wonder if they even bother to read what the problem actually is. How can I abandon and re-accept a Quest when I can't see it in the first phase due phasing issues? :\

Yeah you got triaged. Just press the issue. It will suddenly require a human actually read it to figure out next step.

• Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At 61/62. Cant figure the last one.

Got all the public dungeons. Did a skyshard run. Got the lightning, gas cloud, merchant with ruby, lute guy and the follow up to the graves.

Gah! Ideas? If theres something Im missing...
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    heh if you want acheivements so bad wait tell you get to eastmarch..

ALL of the quest specific achievements are bugged.

Though the total quests achievement works, and only requires 40something (and eastmarch probably has 60+ as well, I had tons left when I got it).
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Being one short annoys me more than being halfway gone lol
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    Anzaman wrote: »
    "Greetings [name],
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!
    I am sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I have provided some information that will help you to solve this issue.
    You may want to try abandoning the quest and reaccepting it, as well as logging off and back on.
    I hope this information proves to be useful. Please let us know if you have any further issue or question, as we'll be more than glad to assist you.
    "

Sounds exactly like an automated reply -.-
    Maybe if more enough people report this they'll start to take notice?

This is downright silly IMO, every other zone has more quest than the achievement require, not sure why Shadowfen is an exception.
    The zone itself is annoying enough especially if you mount up scanning across the map for missing quests, just about everything dismounts you, Wamasu, Crocs, hell even the marsh itself dismounts you (that tiny bit of water that looks like your horse is gonna make it true, bam dismounted).
  • Lenny
    Lenny
    ✭✭✭
    *whew* it's good to know that this isn't just me! I was just coming on to make some posts and this was going to be one of them! Thanks! BTW - I put in a customer service ticket about this 3 days ago and i haven't gotten an answer there yet.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Last reply
    So I have escalated your issue to the appropriate team for further investigation. They will try to find a way for you to begin the quest and get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience in this matter!
    But it was 2 days ago=/
  • IceDragon79
    IceDragon79
    ✭✭
    Gotten to 61/62 completed quests. Can't find anything more to do. I'm guessing the one that is missing for me is the follow on from Unwelcome Guests or what ever its called. Seems like this needs a fix fast as its breaking things for a lot of players.
  • Timmehh90
    Timmehh90
    Soul Shriven
    I opened a support ticket about this yesterday. Since they are not answering on forums i thougth i'd share Zenimax' answer with you guys.
    Here we go:
    Response By Email (Patrick) (04/09/2014 05:29 PM)
    Greetings Traveler!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. We do not currently at this time have the information on each individual quest location to give out. We encourage players to keep exploring the areas of the game and see what new areas you can find. Exploration and adventuring around the game areas are the best ways to find new quests. Sometimes quests can be found in areas you least expect.

You can also find more information in our knowledge base, which we consistently update with any changes. Use the following link for the most up-to-date information regarding your question:

http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US/track/AvP5vwqWDv8S~UWvGkEe~yIL6KEqES75Mv8f~zj~PP~W

Currently, the best way to keep an eye out for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online is to watch our official page and social channels:

You can find more information about The Elder Scrolls Online on our website and social channels (Facebook, Twitter, and Google+).

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • Timmehh90
    Timmehh90
    Soul Shriven
    We encourage you to keep exploring.
    It kinda gets boring after 2 hours of no luck :-P
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Timmehh90 wrote: »
    We encourage you to keep exploring.
    It kinda gets boring after 2 hours of no luck :-P
    What about after exploring the zone for ~30 hours without finding it? :(
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    2 hours is nothing 20+ and counting=D
  • Timmehh90
    Timmehh90
    Soul Shriven
    Wow hardcore haha, i gave up. Hopefully i'll get that archiev some day. I did find alot of treasures exploring though.. :P
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    Timmehh90 wrote: »
    Wow hardcore haha, i gave up. Hopefully i'll get that archiev some day. I did find alot of treasures exploring though.. :P

Yeah that was probably the upside, ended up with loads of crafting mats from nodes as well, eventually left Shadowfen at level 37 (still 61/62 quests though)

Would be nice for those who have their 62/62 Shadowfen achievements to post up some locations for the more obscure quests. Help out the rest with their achievement.
  • mason
    mason
    Response By Email (Dontell) (04/10/2014 08:35 AM)
    Greetings Fellow Gamer!
    Thanks for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team! We apologize for the issues with your Shadowfen quest. This particular quest bug is a known issue, and the team is currently working on a solution. In the meantime, there are a couple of things to try that may resolve this issue:
    Type /reloadui in the command line of the Chat Box
    Try performing a soft reset: log out of the game and launcher completely for at least 15 minutes. This will reset the character's instance information and may cause quest NPCs to work properly.
    Abandon and restart the quest, which also causes quest NPCs and objectives to restart; this generally gets positive results.
    Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    (◔◡◔)٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶(◔◡◔)
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That email is another automatic reply with some keyword substitutions. I certainly would not consider it a response that offers any sort of hope that a resolution to the problem is forthcoming any time soon.