Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowfen quests.

• Miloen
    Miloen
    I was at 61/62, did Arx Corinum and the quest there counted for me and i got the achievement.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not pugging arx.
  • cityfox_spbb16_ESO
    cityfox_spbb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    screenshot of the achievement or it didn't happen
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    screenshot of the achievement or it didn't happen
    2 or 3 freind of mine got that and also some random guyz in /zone chat=D

• Timmehh90
    Timmehh90
    Soul Shriven
    At least we know it's doable now..
    Follow Zenimax' advice.. EXPLORE! :P
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    Was there suppose to be a follow-up quest after the completing the ones where you fight the mercenaries in Stormhold?

Talked to a couple of guys who said it was bugged, while questing in Eastmarch.
    So for those who completed the achievement do you guys remember doing such quest?

Because I can still see the mercenaries in town hanging about, although the merchant who originally gave the quest already skipped town after I completed it.
    My friends can't see the Mercs anymore and they got quests to clear the cave in Hei-Halai area. I have not gotten this quest and when I go to the cave there's nothing for me.
    I investigated Hei-Halai after combing through the entire thread to see if I missed anything & there was nothing there, couple of dead Argonian bodies in the village & a cave with nothing inside except for what looks like a potential quest hub. So far I have yet to find anything that could possibly trigger a quest line in this area, logged & relog, as well as used the recommended quest debugging method mentioned in one of the earlier posts, still nothing spawned that could possibly trigger any quest in this area.
    Edited by Winterstrife on April 10, 2014 8:26PM
    "Three voices as one shouted BLOOD FOR THE PACT!" - Three Hearts As One by Malukah
    S'trife | VR14 | Khajiit Nightblade | Ebonheart Pact
  • Miloen
    Miloen
    I didn't do anything after mercenaries and mercenaries are still in the city for me. Still got the achievement.
  • Baogo
    Baogo
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I can concur that after sitting at 61/62 thinking the merc quest was bugged it was in fact the Arx dungeon quest that gave me the achievement. So if you have not done that go ahead and give it a go
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    Baogo wrote: »
    Yep I can concur that after sitting at 61/62 thinking the merc quest was bugged it was in fact the Arx dungeon quest that gave me the achievement. So if you have not done that go ahead and give it a go
    Already did the Arx dungeon quest, I believe a couple of people here have been it as well & still sitting on 61/62 quests.
    "Three voices as one shouted BLOOD FOR THE PACT!" - Three Hearts As One by Malukah
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    As rest of my crew is still under the dungeons level, I haven't been able to complete any group dungeons.

But still, you should be able to complete zone quests -achievements without doing the group dungeons within them.
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
  • olafburatynskib16_ESO
    I'm in the same boat! :( I finished everything in Shadowfen, all public dungeons, group dungeons.

And I'm still at 61/62. I still have the mercenary in stormhold so I guess that's the only quest left and it's bugged.
    The Day Of Awakening Is Near!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this previously linked list is accurate, there are at least 64 total quests for Shadowfen (no mention of a further mercenary related quest). Strangely, when I looked at the (incomplete) descriptions, they all seemed like things I remember except for one that was extremely vague, yet I've only completed 61. I guess I will have to go back later to search again. Congrats to those who have the completion achievement.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Destabilizator
    Is there a quest which involves the Ogres in any way? I went around them many times, but nobody assigned me anything with them.
    Vertor et revertor.
  • Rootera
    Rootera
    60/62

checked all public dungeons, nothing.

Done all the previously mentioned "hidden" quests.

No ideas besides for running Arx.
  • Rootera
    Rootera
    Just went back through some areas where you had to enter for previous quests, mini dungeons I guess.

No quests.
  • Saps
    Saps
    Rootera wrote: »
    60/62
    No ideas besides for running Arx.
    after Arx will be 61/62. it's my path
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm stuck on 61/62 now and have ridden along every path, back through every area I'd already completed and nothing. All I need is this last quest and I'll be able to get the Pact Hero title as I've already finished Eastmarch and The Rift. So frustrating.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Double post. But just to confirm it is doable, though I doubted such before. Turns out I was looking in the wrong spot for the gas cloud quest, and it was my last. I am now officially a Pact Hero, so exciting.

And I do still have mercenaries, so maybe that quest is bugged too. I dunno.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    61/62 here with nothing on the map left to explore. It looks like there are some quests of the type "go from quest hub A to quest hub B" that did not spawn for me. I sure hope this is fixed soon.

There is a map on Tamriel Foundry which shows a Wayshrine just east of Hai Helai suggesting it was a quest hub at one point. That is no longer the case as there are no quests to be had there. I'm guessing the quests were removed but the Shadowfen Quests achievement was never adjusted accordingly. Both Stonefalls and Deshaan each had 5 or more quests in the zone above the achievement's minimum. Shadowfen seems to have exactly the same number of quests as the achievement with many of us not being able to find that 62nd quest.
  • Mulk
    Mulk
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, I'm familiar with that because I did the quest series in question in beta. It got yanked, no word on why. Maybe Bethesda didn't like it from a lore perspective, maybe it was buggy and hard to keep running (and it was - there were some monster issues with that section), maybe something else. I think @LonePirate 's thought may be correct.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    61/62 here with nothing on the map left to explore. It looks like there are some quests of the type "go from quest hub A to quest hub B" that did not spawn for me. I sure hope this is fixed soon.

That's what I was wondering. Some listed quests I assumed had been completed because I completed the larger quest chain, but I can't specifically recall doing or not doing them. Guess I will try looking again now and then while collecting crafting materials. Best of luck getting to 62.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Destabilizator
    Anyone got updates on their tickets? :)
    Vertor et revertor.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Anyone got updates on their tickets? :)
    nope...

• Quaesivi
    Quaesivi
    ✭✭✭
    I found a solution, at least to my problem, might help others too, however, that solution requires the interference of devs and last time I tried to send a ticket, I was prompted with the warning that I already have a ticket and therefore its being closed. Anyhow, here it goes;
    Mainly the problem seems to arise from their -Take a direction and run, do the quests- attitude because, apparently, in Shadowfen, if you take a direction towards Alten Corimont, you can actually start the quests that aligns you with pirates and fight against Dominion. However, finishing that quest chain will make you unable to pick the quest that Vicecannon Saryn (I think, the dunmer lady vicecanon) is supposed to give you that would lead you to the pirates, hence causing you to be stuck at 61/62 forever, like me.
    Since they are closing my tickets as duplicates, I can only hope someone can get a response to this, if you do have that problem.
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    Aenthel wrote: »
    I found a solution, at least to my problem, might help others too, however, that solution requires the interference of devs and last time I tried to send a ticket, I was prompted with the warning that I already have a ticket and therefore its being closed. Anyhow, here it goes;
    Mainly the problem seems to arise from their -Take a direction and run, do the quests- attitude because, apparently, in Shadowfen, if you take a direction towards Alten Corimont, you can actually start the quests that aligns you with pirates and fight against Dominion. However, finishing that quest chain will make you unable to pick the quest that Vicecannon Saryn (I think, the dunmer lady vicecanon) is supposed to give you that would lead you to the pirates, hence causing you to be stuck at 61/62 forever, like me.
    Since they are closing my tickets as duplicates, I can only hope someone can get a response to this, if you do have that problem.

So much for non-linear questing, it would seem that that would be the answer to all those 61/62 people, as I also 'picked a direction & run'. Guess, until they fix this achievement I'm not getting my Hero of Ebonheart title.
    Edited by Winterstrife on April 11, 2014 9:39PM
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Well, i also missed 1st shadowfen quest, which u pick up at Deshaan. =/
    http://esohead.com/quests/4163-onward-to-shadowfen this one
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Since I got nothing but automatic replies from Customer Support, I decided to just go and complete the dungeon and got my achievement. :neutral_face:
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
  • Eridi4n
    Eridi4n
    Someone gave this link:
    http://elderscrollsonline.info/quests?tv|faction=25&tv|province=66&tv|location=1175&limit=100

There're 64 quests listed, and after some searching I was able to narrow down 2 quests I can't seem to remember completing: Keepers of the Shell and Eyes of the Enemy. The description there doesn't give you exact location, so maybe someone here knows about these two? I'm sick of having this 61/62, and I've had enough of Shadowfen...
  • Sadae
    Sadae
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stuck at 59/62 quests. I have not done the group dungeon yet. The public & solo dungeons don't seem to contribute to the achievement, and they don't appear on the web sites as part of the 64 quests they list. (I've done them all anyway.)

"Unwelcome Guests" - I can't complete this do to the well-known Mercenary bug.

"Bound to the Bog" - I think this is a follow-up quest you get after "Unwelcome Guests", so obviously can't complete it if that's the case. I don't think I have it either way.

"Hushed Whispers" - Websites list the text for this as:
    I've found a scroll bearing marks from the Aldmeri Dominion. It details a series of unsolved murders in Stormhold.

I should inform Vicecanon Hrondar that the Aldmeri Dominion is aware of the murders.
    I can't be positive, but I don't think I got this quest. I did quests in this zone in an abnormal order, and I think I went straight to the next step and thus didn't get a quest count for this one. If this is indeed the case, it needs to be addressed as that's a permanent quest I can't get. (I did the murder quest; but if this first step was a separate quest, it may be possible to miss it and never be able to do it.)

"Eyes of the Enemy" - I can find blank entries for a quest of this name on several websites, but I believe it's not (currently) in the game. The only associated text for it is, "I should make my way there."

This game REALLY needs a "Quests Completed" section. Or else list all the quests in the Achievements window, like they do for Lore Books. Please add something, or at least add API calls to access that information so AddOns can be written to do it.
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    They should just fix Hai Helai, it was obviously a quest hub (there is an unusable wayshrine) with it added into the game it should bring the number of quests in zone in line with the other zone, seeing as every other zone I've gotten the achievement have 3-5 more quests than what is require for *insert zone name* achievement.